Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 13-10-2016, 08:46 PM   #21
mister

I get the feeling trump will win the election, I think it's got something
To do with maybe the public are not falling for the media spin anymore,
they can see that Hilary is the media favourite and are going to give an
anti establishment vote a bit like Brexit, The so called sheeple are maybe
waking up now thanks to websites like this one.

Last edited by mister; 13-10-2016 at 08:54 PM.
mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 08:58 PM   #22
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister View Post
I get the feeling trump will win the election, I think it's got something
To do with maybe the public are not falling for the media spin anymore,
they can see that Hilary is the media favourite and are going to give an
anti establishment vote a bit like Brexit, The so called sheeple are maybe
waking up now thanks too websites like this one.
Would it make a difference who won? that's the question!

Politicians & Presidents & Prime Ministers make endless promises! Which never seem to happen! They just say what it takes (or rather what they are told to say - )

Endgame - in a 50/50 illusory choice! is there really a choice! Or is it the same wolf in different sheeps clothing?
Old 13-10-2016, 09:16 PM   #23
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I hope Trump wins so I can see all the snowflakes come out and whine over the "violation of their thafe thpathes".

Last edited by polyhedron; 13-10-2016 at 09:17 PM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #24
dr steam

Default Elites planned it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Absolutely.

Like I said earlier I think Trump was an experiment, to see if America would embrace a far right fascist candidate.

If the polls are to be believed then America overall does not want such a candidate.

You cannot marginalize so many groups and expect to win. Playing to your fanatical fringe base does not help you in a general election.

That's the real reason so many Republicans didn't want Trump, because they understood that u need restraint, diplomacy, and to keep up certain illusions. They saw him as too flawed to win over a more multicultural America.

The only way for Trump to win is a massive false flag terror operation, so far it isn't comming. But if he doesn't win believe me they will be back in 4 years to push even further a fascist candidate, maybe even Trump again or someone else. The fake revolution has already begun with this election cycle whether Trump wins or loses.
Time is money as they say ...

How about a massive economic collapse in the size of Deutsche Bank for example?

Last edited by dr steam; 13-10-2016 at 10:28 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

what i can't understand about some people is how they think the same racist oligarchs who run things now under capitalism will be any better when they run things tomorrow under NWO communism/fascism?

and yet many people continue to support hilary who is blatantly the oligarchs favourite choice
Old 13-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #26
dr steam

Default Division among people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I'm basing this 'conspiracy theory' of another theory - the idea that Brexit was rigged to win with a highly divided split of near 50/50 for maximum feelings of division. Brexit was demonised highly by the media to be the controversial choice, except all by Murdoch and his paper, who encouraged people to vote for Brexit (elites playing both sides). They focused on trying to divide young vs old and make a point to release charts showing this.

Trump is now the equivalent of Brexit, a highly controversial choice. He has been highly demonised, especially in the views of women. Oh look, what a coincidence, his opponent is the would be first ever female president - just to create extra angst among women when Trump wins. And in case that's not enough, leak some videos that Trump himself helped them precord where he says 'bad stuff' about women, without it being so bad that it would guarantee the end of his presidency (because they need him to win and it is rigged that he will) with a narrow victory.

I think Trump and Hilary are working together to create a huge division among people and Trump is the planned victor. Just as Brexit was planned.

Again, just a theory. But I'm starting to feel quite strongly about this now. David Icke has a similar view that they are working together.

Why would they do this? I feel that it is all a plot to demonise western democracy. They are completely demonising the idea of letting the masses have a say, forever. Brexit was to demonise direct democracy, (that's what a referendum is) and the Trump/Clinton election is to demonise representative democracy. It can hardly be considered a coincidence that these two near identical scenarios are playing out at the same time, covering both types of democracy.

Last edited by dr steam; 13-10-2016 at 10:42 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 10:45 PM   #27
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
I hope Trump wins so I can see all the snowflakes come out and whine over the "violation of their thafe thpathes".
Regardless of who wins in the US or how Brexit turns out, it is these people, the precious snow flakes, who need to be removed from having any voice...They have caused far too much trouble for normal working people already.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 11:17 PM   #28
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Regardless of who wins in the US or how Brexit turns out, it is these people, the precious snow flakes, who need to be removed from having any voice...They have caused far too much trouble for normal working people already.
Well, I don't think that just anyone should be automatically allowed to have a voice, as this would be like saying that just anyone should be allowed to fly an aircraft.

If people want to have a voice, they should first learn how to speak.
Old 13-10-2016, 11:30 PM   #29
sevenhills

Quote:
Well, I don't think that just anyone should be automatically allowed to have a voice, as this would be like saying that just anyone should be allowed to fly an aircraft.

The more one sees of "the people", or at least some of them. there is quite a good strong argument for restricting the Franchise to vote, and probably a decent one for some to not have the useless freedom of speech....

After all what is freedom, hard fought for as it maybe, if all you do is go "bahhh"?
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 11:36 PM   #30
donjuan

Hilary will drop out due to health issues and Biden will step in.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 11:49 PM   #31
bendoon

If Hilary wins there will be business as usual, more wars, more refugees, another 20 trillion debt for the US public to bare, the rich get even more richer, black Americans continue to be let down.

If Trump wins, no one knows, it may be better or worse, it's a roll of the dice.

The US probably won't last another 4 or 8 years on the current path so a roll of the dice is a lot better bet than to continue with a losing hand.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 11:57 PM   #32
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
The more one sees of "the people", or at least some of them. there is quite a good strong argument for restricting the Franchise to vote, and probably a decent one for some to not have the useless freedom of speech....

After all what is freedom, hard fought for as it maybe, if all you do is go "bahhh"?
The problem with freedom of speech is that it doesn't equal freedom. It's more about being forced to put up with other people's verbal diarrhoea which is not allowed to be challenged in any way no matter how absurd. The result is as you say, that everyone gets to go "bahhh"
Old 14-10-2016, 12:03 AM   #33
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Well, Biden is a miserable fart who is the puppet handler of Obama and Hilary.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:07 AM   #34
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
If Hilary wins there will be business as usual, more wars, more refugees, another 20 trillion debt for the US public to bare, the rich get even more richer, black Americans continue to be let down.

If Trump wins, no one knows, it may be better or worse, it's a roll of the dice.

The US probably won't last another 4 or 8 years on the current path so a roll of the dice is a lot better bet than to continue with a losing hand.
The advantage of Trump is that no one will listen to Trump and so there'll be relative freedom. I noticed this in the final years of Bush, people started thinking for themselves and things relaxed, then Obama came in and people started going around with a posey stuck up their arse and that was the end of thought.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:11 AM   #35
tnt1

If Trump wins or is given the election because they finally pull the rug out from under Hillary then look for him to have a 'accident' shortly after being sworn in! My guess is a airplane type accident they can make look like was natural causes so they can move their man Pence in place!
Old 14-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #36
white light

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
The problem with freedom of speech is that it doesn't equal freedom. It's more about being forced to put up with other people's verbal diarrhoea which is not allowed to be challenged in any way no matter how absurd. The result is as you say, that everyone gets to go "bahhh"
Poor dears, do they want to curtail your freedom of speech?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:15 AM   #37
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
And yet, all across US corporate media, neocons, neoliberalcons and their shills continue to huff and puff. “Syraq” is already a de facto, indirect, mini-World War, pitting NATO and the GCC against the “4+1” (Russia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, plus Hezbollah), and China (and that makes it a NATO-GCC proxy war against the top two BRICS/SCO members).

Wallowing in the campaign mudslinging-fest, the Clinton (Cash) Machine accuses WikiLeaks of being “a propaganda arm of the Russian government” in favor of their “pet candidate, Trump”, as Hillary’s campaign manager John Podesta blames the “criminal hack” of his emails on Russia and denounces Trump’s “bromance” with Putin. Neo-McCarthyism is the (hysterical) rule; virtually the whole US establishment considers Trump’s conciliatory approach to Putin and Russia as treason by a Trojan Horse.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362656-tr...d-war-nuclear/
Long before wiki leaks came out against Hillary a lot of researchers called it out as an elite front.

Their first "intelligence" dump paved way for the Arab Spring as they were "exposing" all the "corruption" of Assad.

Israel was never mentioned in all the corruption and malevolence they were exposing.

So I think according to the top researchers wiki leaks along with Snowden are "limited hangouts" controlled opposition. That's my take as well.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:25 AM   #38
decim

Hillary = War with Russia
Trump = No war with Russia

I prefer the no war option.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:42 AM   #39
speakingout

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Bingo...im glad somebody mentioned this...if Mr mafia Joe Biden gets in America will be really fucked...we've seen nothing yet!

Last edited by speakingout; 14-10-2016 at 12:43 AM.
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:50 AM   #40
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Hillary = War with Russia
Trump = No war with Russia

I prefer the no war option.
Sorry but Trump is the biggest Zionist out there, that means inevitable war with Syria, which means war with Russia. It cannot be avoided.

You must not have looked at his foreign policy team to be making such naive statements.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote