Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 07-03-2015, 02:54 PM   #141
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

This is why I can't stand social events. All they are is meeting of the egos. They are just an egos banquet. The ego which is all about who can shout "mine" the loudest. "I've got a bigger one than you so make way for the king. The word "king" is actually a derivative of the words "big penis". This is why the ancient Egyptian Pharos had that penis shape on the front of their crowns. It said, "I am more fertile than you so you can't have any and I should have it all, because it's a bigger one than yours." Very circular argument.

And we see the very same play out and structure manifesting in this very thread!!!
The mere mention of the word "sex" as in sexual energy has all those who would be king lining up, all trying to shout loudest about how fertile they are and what big powerful spirit penises they have and how all the chicks bow down to their enormous prick.

This is why there are lots of enormous pricks to be seen on a weekend. Why go site seeing when you can go prick spotting? And the amazing thing is, thanks to the Internet you don't even need to leave the comfort of your own home to find them. Prick here, prick there, prick, prick everywhere.

And all at the mention of sex. "Oh I've got a bigger one than yours!" "I'm more enlightened than you are." "I'm more psychic than you." They are all variations of, "I'm the biggest prick." Anyone who doesn't respond to the "fertile" one is apparently a spiritless human. The mention of sex is one hell of a troll magnet.

Last edited by polyhedron; 07-03-2015 at 03:00 PM.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #142
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I wish I could give you a hug and tell you I am NOT playing a game. I am very scared for you. I have tried to get you to see, but you will not so I will stop. You are like a small child who insists the fire cannot hurt them.

I worked with a young woman who was in the same stage you are now for quite awhile, it was all wonderful. Then she wanted out, all the way out. She had met a human man and wanted to end the other. They would not let her go. They carried out the threats they had made towards her family and she committed suicide so no other family members would be hurt. I am still so very sad for her.

I have been through the fire that you say is not hot. I have helped others try to get out of the fire you play with. I will stop now, I am not able to convince you. All I can say is good luck and please don't contact me outside of the main forum again.

Oh and please do not ask any Reptilian Beings to visit me, should they do they do so they will find themselves unwelcome and turned away.
Does 1zenith send reptilians to visit people here? Is that what you perceived?

I have had her reptilians visit me, but I didn't think it was her who sent them to me. I was sure they came on their own as they weren't happy with the information and knowledge I had provided for her.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:27 AM   #143
konrad
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
The word "king" is actually a derivative of the words "big penis". This is why the ancient Egyptian Pharos had that penis shape on the front of their crowns.

Anyone who doesn't respond to the "fertile" one is apparently a spiritless human.
...so, crowns are in fact some kind of penis rings to pretend "Yes, we can!"?!
No wonder their brain function is faulty; missing blood circulation.

Same with the "cool guys" and their big, fast cars.
(As a comedian said: "It's not true that everyone who drives a Porsche has a small penis. I, e.g., don't have a Porsche." Me neither. )

Spiritless - if you refer to my comment...
They do have some kind of soul energy by virtue of being alive, but the soul is not imbued with a higher spark, the spirit, the core of individualized consciousness, that permanent aspect of one’s being representing the true Self, which accumulates experiences and spiritual wisdom throughout life, survives physical death, and remains intact upon reincarnating to continue growing toward the fulfillment of its potential. - So: Yes, spiritless humans are "doomed".

That doesn't mean that they are necessarily bad; though most are. Without conscience, empathy, or inner battle between ego and spirit holding them back, they can more quickly and easily succeed in their worldly environments regardless of the cost to others.
They are able to learn to "love" someone like a computer AI is able to learn to respond to stimuli and provoke certain reactions. But they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, true sentience, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience.

Oh, before I forget: Meow.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:19 AM   #144
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
its called glamour, a major Luciferian tool.
Either way it's all rather contrived, the end result being an exertion of power over another or others by usually underhand means.

Yeah casting the glamor, seen it happening to varying degrees with my own eyes.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 01:49 PM   #145
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
you fucking creep

seems theres some manipulation stories going on in this thread, and ya know....it may seem fun and big but its still being a twat to someones free will.

Never abuse your power....use it for the good because you become no better than the bastards we are trying to overcome...they love a good psychic manipulation chuckle at our expense too.
Yep guilty. I read magic books that tell me how to get laid i draw five pointed stars in air every time before i talk to a woman. When the prettier ones seem impressed they sometimes go masturbate to the thought of me or simply send me energy which i can feel as an energy sensitive. Its all my fault for trying too hard to creep on them. Just like how everytime i see an attratice woman its her fault if i end up playing w/ my thing.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:01 AM   #146
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Yep guilty. I read magic books that tell me how to get laid i draw five pointed stars in air every time before i talk to a woman. When the prettier ones seem impressed they sometimes go masturbate to the thought of me or simply send me energy which i can feel as an energy sensitive. Its all my fault for trying too hard to creep on them. Just like how everytime i see an attratice woman its her fault if i end up playing w/ my thing.
Teeheehee
Old 10-03-2015, 12:19 AM   #147
fishonwheels

Quote:
Teeheehee
Dont worry my child ppl will get it if they trace the reply chain...sex energy is real shit.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 05:09 PM   #148
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

There's been something I've been wanting to say about sexual energy which of course the media for the masses doesn't want out there, is that there are two main types:
Positive sexual energy
Negative sexual energy

But then there's also a third type that's neutral. Positive sexual energy is about going from lower chakra levels to higher chakra levels. Negative sexual energy is about pulling down from higher levels to lower ones.

Well, anyone here can guess what the most common type of sexual energy generated in these times is. This is why going out and getting a casual lay is a bad idea, because the system is rigged so that those who do will frequently end up being pulled from their higher chakra levels all the way down to their base level chakra and beyond.

Unless people have this understanding they should steer clear of sex energy transmitters until they know which ones are which.
Old 23-03-2015, 05:18 PM   #149
cosmic tramp

I will be getting into this thread very soon having just bought "Orgone, Reich and Eros" the biography of Wilhelm Reich who invented and developed the orgone accumulator. He saw the orgasm as harnessable ( pardon the innuendo) cosmic energy.

He also got done and arrested for Cloudbusting by USA apparently where he died in prison, hence the Kate Bush video...(Donald Sutherland is playing Wilhelm Reich in that).

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:49 AM   #150
1zenith
Banned

Default My reptilians are "MEN at WORK" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
Does 1zenith send reptilians to visit people here? Is that what you perceived?

I have had her reptilians visit me, but I didn't think it was her who sent them to me. I was sure they came on their own as they weren't happy with the information and knowledge I had provided for her.
No I don't do that. I just did that one black magic 'communication' and it worked.
Maybe it was just 'coincidence'. IDK.
But the target I hope was HIT too. They both deserved it.
My beings screwed up an 'object' of theirs , so $1200 later it
had to be replaced. IT was new-ish to begin with.
It happened two days later after i started 'talking' to my beings.

Even MILAB ppl always say the govmn't uses aliens to screw up their electrical appliances and shit.

So i put 2 and 2 together.

What did "my" reptilian being do to you?

Probably JOEL. LOL

My friend on here who hasn't been on here since feb 2, said two reptilians were harassing her, then I told her to tell them to come visit me and they did.

The one on the right was a snouted being but he seemed totally benevolent.
He gave me a very friendly look. Maybe he was just putting on an 'act'.

The one on the left was a flatter faced reptilian. I am not sure if he was nice or not.

Last edited by 1zenith; 28-03-2015 at 03:50 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2015, 03:57 AM   #151
1zenith
Banned

Default Are you a man or a woman? man??

Quote:
This is why I can't stand social events. All they are is meeting of the egos. They are just an egos banquet. The ego which is all about who can shout "mine" the loudest. "I've got a bigger one than you so make way for the king. The word "king" is actually a derivative of the words "big penis". This is why the ancient Egyptian Pharos had that penis shape on the front of their crowns. It said, "I am more fertile than you so you can't have any and I should have it all, because it's a bigger one than yours." Very circular argument.

And we see the very same play out and structure manifesting in this very thread!!!
The mere mention of the word "sex" as in sexual energy has all those who would be king lining up, all trying to shout loudest about how fertile they are and what big powerful spirit penises they have and how all the chicks bow down to their enormous prick.

This is why there are lots of enormous pricks to be seen on a weekend. Why go site seeing when you can go prick spotting? And the amazing thing is, thanks to the Internet you don't even need to leave the comfort of your own home to find them. Prick here, prick there, prick, prick everywhere.

And all at the mention of sex. "Oh I've got a bigger one than yours!" "I'm more enlightened than you are." "I'm more psychic than you." They are all variations of, "I'm the biggest prick." Anyone who doesn't respond to the "fertile" one is apparently a spiritless human. The mention of sex is one hell of a troll magnet.
Your post cracked me up!!!!!!!

You are right though. IT doesn't matter what topic you are on.
Sex, ufology, love, spirituality.. etc.

This whole dimension is designed that way.

--Who can be the biggest prick!!!!!

The human disgrace and hybrids will always be full of EGOS.

BTW. I hear you. I am totally ANTI-social.

Last edited by 1zenith; 28-03-2015 at 03:58 AM.
Old 28-03-2015, 04:03 AM   #152
1zenith
Banned

Default Getting laid,that is all about ego2, &mind cntrl.

Quote:
There's been something I've been wanting to say about sexual energy which of course the media for the masses doesn't want out there, is that there are two main types:
Positive sexual energy
Negative sexual energy

But then there's also a third type that's neutral. Positive sexual energy is about going from lower chakra levels to higher chakra levels. Negative sexual energy is about pulling down from higher levels to lower ones.

Well, anyone here can guess what the most common type of sexual energy generated in these times is. This is why going out and getting a casual lay is a bad idea, because the system is rigged so that those who do will frequently end up being pulled from their higher chakra levels all the way down to their base level chakra and beyond.

Unless people have this understanding they should steer clear of sex energy transmitters until they know which ones are which.
OMG, look at all the skanks on POF, CL, any dating sight.
It is all about EGO.
IF they came to realize that, they would actually get LAID more often.
They are just slaves to the system. That is what they been taught.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:21 PM   #153
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Every interaction with another living Being influences that Being. You can try and define it and paint things black and white but it's grey. It's about intent.

Sexual energy in a relationship for example is good for both people. Sexual energy is really two things, there is the sexual energy released at climax which can be aimed at a goal then there is the sexual energy that attracts others and is used in foreplay etc.

ALL energy is manipulatable. Effecting others with energy is NOT always black. We effect or children, our mates, our friends the cashier at the store all without any direction. There is no black in controlling and directing that energy unless the intent is to harm or control in an absolute way.
Influence is automatic, manipulation is intentional influence. Both can be used for anything... like you said, it's about intent.
If we go deeper, everything that exists has some level of influence. A rock is influencing everything in it's surroundings with it's current, physical vibrational signature. A rock is unable to transmute energy though. Every life is a portal and is capable of manipulating energy.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual

Last edited by positiveevitisop; 09-04-2015 at 10:24 PM.
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote