Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 02-03-2015, 04:43 PM   #81
1zenith
Banned

Default YOUR perception is wrong about some of the REPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The above was snipped for brevity.

You don't seem to understand what I have been saying. The lower realm reptilians that you seem to enjoy interacting with are dark, negative, service to self, the devil incarnate etc etc etc.

I am of the light. I would never ever in any way shape or form have a relationship with any of them or sex with any of them. I have seen the human souls they enslave in their realm. Those people believed they could play with fire and not get burned just as you do.

At some point in this game you are playing you will be outsmarted and you will end up in those lower realms as a slave. You WILL slip up and agree to give over your will. I don't KNOW if the human souls are slaves forever but I think they are. An eternity as a slave, not worth it. Not even worth the gamble.

Over and over people keep telling you the same thing. Some day I think you will wish you had listened. Yes this is fun for you and it's a game for you and it's great sex for you but you are playing a game and if you lose you end up in hell (what I would consider hell anyway) for eternity.

That is what i have been wanting to tell you. THOSE humans you saw under your abduction with pain and horror on their faces WERE NOT REALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were not dead humans who's spirits ended up there in HELL. The reptilians were screwing with your brain to THINK THAT.
YOU know they can put anybody or any thing in any dream or abduction. YOU know that!! They wanted you to perceive it like that!!
I dont believe for one second that when i die I will end up there.
That is bull crap!!! Well i may go to 4D but not the HELL part that i have seen in a manipulated dream they gave me 3.5 years ago.
That time i was accidentally drawing in the bad ones.

Even if those SOULS were real, all they have to do is say in their mind to go to another dimension or to get back in their physical body if they still have one and they will be out of HELL in an instant.

But I bet those ppl in your abduction were NOT REAL!!!!!

I am of the LIGHT too!!. My beings have always been playing with me all my life. They will always be my friends. They aren't doing anything different NOW to me that they weren't already doing since age 21.
They have remained the same and have never TURNED on me.

YOUR beings were very MEAN. MINE are not!!! They are playful!!!
MIne are NOT militaryistic and do NOT run in packs like your beings did.
Mine are solitare loner beings who are LONELY and want to 'PLAY'.
Well actually 3 did get in bed with me onetime but they were NICE.

Some of my beings do give off sort of "im the boss" attitude.

SOme give off arrogant attitude.
Some give off defiant attitude.
Some give off rebellious attitude.
Some give off "im proud to be a reppie" attitude.

But a lot of mine give off pure 100% quirky playful energy like my pet TOAD does.

So my point is MY beings are NOT 'lower' realm entities at all
and are NOT negative at all.

YOU:

""""Over and over people keep telling you the same thing. Some day I think you will wish you had listened. Yes this is fun for you and it's a game for you and it's great sex for you but you are playing a game and if you lose you end up in hell (what I would consider hell anyway) for eternity"""".
"""You WILL slip up and agree to give over your will"""".

ME:
I dont even understand the concept of GIVEN or my WILL to them.

I don't resonate with that. lol

I keep telling people the same thing. Reppies rock!!!!

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-03-2015 at 04:46 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:03 PM   #82
1zenith
Banned

Default YOU need to stay in Devizez england for a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
Ok - it`s all about intention

The best protection against any negativity from anybody is to be pure at heart - ass holes who then take you on are pissing into the wind

I had one experience with such an ass hole - me blocking it resulted in the person puking - have never seen the moron again - no attack on my part, just defense
I felt her strong sexual energy as well.
She was different for sure . But the thing is MORE people can be like that.
Ya know?

Most ppl are STUPID as stupid gets when it comes to ENERGY.

WOW if that guy/woman puked i can understand that.
WOW you must have sent some BAD energy back UNintentionally.
WOW that was disturbing.

SOme crop circles you go into will make you nauseated. Some ppl get sick for weeks.
There were 2-3 crop circles that I didnt go into because I got nauseated.

OMG if i lived there in DEvizes I would be messed with left and right by the grey types.
There are so many E ts lurking around there.

I had one Virtual reality experience with many dark beings n black capes
the first time around in my bedroom. And a being sitting on my bed.

The second time around it appeard i had been abducted by a ufo one morning in a groggy state. I was spinning so fast counterclock wise.
My head was stuck to the side of the craft by the force. I tried to pull it away but couldn't. The force was too strong.

And it felt like some beings put an entity inside of me on another morning. (frown)

I can feel all their TECHnologies.

But my point is if you arent attuned to energies you wont KNOW aliens are tampering with you.

If you are highly attunded , like YOU probably are, then

go to DEvizez England and see what you 'get'. lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 02-03-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:22 PM   #83
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
WOW you must have sent some BAD energy back UNintentionally
Nope, the person got its own bad energy back - I just defended myself

Quote:
WOW that was disturbing
I call it justice, karma

Quote:
I still want to visit Stonehenge and the Pyramids ... and Easter Island
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:45 PM   #84
1zenith
Banned

Default Oh ok

Quote:
Nope, the person got its own bad energy back - I just defended myself

I call it justice, karma

I still want to visit Stonehenge and the Pyramids ... and Easter Island
OHH ok i never thought about it that way.
What is easter island??
Ya we went to Stonehenge twice.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:21 PM   #85
majortom

Quote:
What is easter island?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Island

Quote:
Ya we went to Stonehenge twice
And ... was it weird ?
Old 02-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #86
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Ok - it`s all about intention

The best protection against any negativity from anybody is to be pure at heart - ass holes who then take you on are pissing into the wind
Well we agree on something then.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:40 PM   #87
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
I felt her strong sexual energy as well.
She was different for sure . But the thing is MORE people can be like that.
Ya know?

Most ppl are STUPID as stupid gets when it comes to ENERGY.

WOW if that guy/woman puked i can understand that.
WOW you must have sent some BAD energy back UNintentionally.
WOW that was disturbing.

SOme crop circles you go into will make you nauseated. Some ppl get sick for weeks.
There were 2-3 crop circles that I didnt go into because I got nauseated.

OMG if i lived there in DEvizes I would be messed with left and right by the grey types.
There are so many E ts lurking around there.

I had one Virtual reality experience with many dark beings n black capes
the first time around in my bedroom. And a being sitting on my bed.

The second time around it appeard i had been abducted by a ufo one morning in a groggy state. I was spinning so fast counterclock wise.
My head was stuck to the side of the craft by the force. I tried to pull it away but couldn't. The force was too strong.

And it felt like some beings put an entity inside of me on another morning. (frown)

I can feel all their TECHnologies.

But my point is if you arent attuned to energies you wont KNOW aliens are tampering with you.

If you are highly attunded , like YOU probably are, then

That defense can do more than make people puke.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:04 PM   #88
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
Well we agree on something then.
Now isn`t that something ?

Last edited by majortom; 02-03-2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added Smilie ;)
Old 02-03-2015, 10:01 PM   #89
1zenith
Banned

Default What do you mean??

Quote:
That defense can do more than make people puke.
What do you mean?

Some energy vampires can probably kill you in the bed by sucking your energy while sleeping.

IT can make you stop breathing almost.

I had that happen when she was next to me.

I didn't figure this all out 'till LATER...

That she was an energy vampire.... BUT like i say when she was on the couch I blocked her ass!!! I had subconsciously figured it out by then.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:47 PM   #90
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
What do you mean?

Some energy vampires can probably kill you in the bed by sucking your energy while sleeping.

That she was an energy vampire.... BUT like i say when she was on the couch I blocked her ass!!! I had subconsciously figured it out by then.
the worse then energy they toss at you, the worse it comes back , several times worse in fact.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:24 AM   #91
fishonwheels

Quote:
I dont need to give myself any credit,,lol that one is incoming from the ladies lol
I'm not sure what u mean but some relationships are terrible for one's lvl of subtle energy due to vampirism and it defo goes for any interaction. I've had so many ppl try to suck me dry many prolly on an unconscious lvl. We're not taught about it and learn at an early age to take from others...it's the norm and ppl know not what they do. Most.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:35 AM   #92
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Facts are facts mam. It's not like I begged for it or abused it and it's usually from women i personally know. But i can also walk into a place and have hotties converge upon me two three at a time. Prolly the way i carry myself also.
Such wasted talent! He walks into a place and has hotties converge on him 2-3 at a time but when he opens his gate on this forum...

OK, let me have a go. Er, hey, where ever I go people just want to give me all their money. Oh, it's a real problem for me. People are always handing me £50 notes! It must be my energy. Yeah, and whatever job I apply for, I always get accepted straight off complete with golden hand shake.

Yeah well, as all you dear readers can see I am a totally magnetic personality and every letter I type in my posts makes all the ladies groan. I can reeeellly sense it with my higher senses. Can I stop yet? No. Oh, OK so yeah it must be the way I carry myself. Carry myself? Yeah so, wherever I go all these women groan and go, 'oh yeah baby', I'm not fantasising any of this at all. It's all absolutely true because I said so.

Isn't it ironic that for all my sexual prowess the world is a pig sty? Clearly our talents are wasted. Can't come up with a single original thought, can only CONFORM to the agenda.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 11:48 AM   #93
fishonwheels

Question "polygraph"

I have no idea why what u just wrote has anything to do w/ me. I said, not consciously wielded. When u bursting w/ it ppl sense it. Tried demystifying it across different threads but too lazy to retype it all. I also said that it could be used in loa, which i've also discussed at length. Wasted on frivolous shit is prolly true, but its easier to will specific things than to change the world at once.

*oh i get it. U mean why arent ppl fawning over me on this forum. No idea. Cyber space seems to provide a bit more barrier and i not always on, and when i on i not wasting it here. It's not pheromones i assure u. Just ask.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 03-03-2015 at 11:51 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #94
konrad
Inactive

Quote:

That's just what I had experienced once. She had drained me while I was sleeping on her couch. Next day I felt sick, weak, "hangover", nearly had a blackout. (There must have been something in the tea...!)
As we met by chance a few days later, I noticed that her "energy tentacles" only reached for my base chakra. When this didn't work, she tried to talk me into a "relationship" (switch tears on/off, she'd be my last chance for ascension etc. pp.).

Last edited by konrad; 03-03-2015 at 12:48 PM.
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:29 PM   #95
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
That's just what I had experienced once. She had drained me while I was sleeping on her couch. Next day I felt sick, weak, "hangover", nearly had a blackout. (There must have been something in the tea...!)
As we met by chance a few days later, I noticed that her "energy tentacles" only reached for my base chakra. When this didn't work, she tried to talk me into a "relationship" (switch tears on/off, she'd be my last chance for ascension etc. pp.).
damn, thats pretty blatant. at least its not slimey like the last few ive known, hiding behind false guises and whatnot.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #96
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by konrad View Post
WOW. Ya it s real!!

I think a lot of ppl they dont even know it that they are energy vampires but that hag DID.
I think she was just BORN that way but some ppl
can learn it. (to suck energy)

Ya exactly, it makes you feel hungover.

She was DARK too. I satanist i think. SHe was just BORN that way.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-03-2015 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:30 PM   #97
konrad
Inactive

Quote:
damn, thats pretty blatant. at least its not slimey like the last few ive known, hiding behind false guises and whatnot.
Erm, well, it was not too blatant when I was in that situation; intoxication, bad "hangover", parasites she left in my energy field...
"Synchronicities" about twin flames relationships (feel sick and weak = energy shift; weaker part runs from the stronger part - same stuff she told me by mail) gnawed on me for a few days. - When I got a calm minute to clear up - yep, pretty blatant.

In fact, she did hide behind a facade. The background to this event is more than a year, in which she wormed into my confidence.

But I'm glad for you that you see through such manipulations more easily. (Me too after this lesson. )
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:33 PM   #98
1zenith
Banned

Default She liked blood too.

Quote:
the worse then energy they toss at you, the worse it comes back , several times worse in fact.
OHH ok. Well that hag BOUNCED back like

MY BIG 'd--k' hit her in the face!!! Like a force hit her in the face/body.

lmao

I don't know if she felt a little ill after that or not but it is possible.

But I remember that the whole time i was in bed trying to fall asleep, because i was so damn TIRED and groggy but I couldnt fall asleep because i was tooooo weak tooo breathe!!! I remember it very welll.
I remember feeling my energy leaving my body as well.

Eventually i DID fall asleep.

It was several months later that i figured out she was an energy vampire.

I didn't know what was going on when we were in the hotel , my bed, and on the couch till a few months later.

NO wonder i felt and instantly got DIZZY when i went into the motel room. She started then at sucking my energy!!! SHe was a HIPPIE. A drifter!!!

I forgot the other word.

She liked BLOOD too. But I dont think she was even a hybrid!!!!

I could be wrong. But everybody says reptilians in human form or hybrids like blood. Bull crap it is the other way around. HUMANS like blood!!

But we were in my bed more than once. It wasnt everytime she sucked my energy.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-03-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:38 PM   #99
1zenith
Banned

Default Stud muffin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
I have no idea why what u just wrote has anything to do w/ me. I said, not consciously wielded. When u bursting w/ it ppl sense it. Tried demystifying it across different threads but too lazy to retype it all. I also said that it could be used in loa, which i've also discussed at length. Wasted on frivolous shit is prolly true, but its easier to will specific things than to change the world at once.

*oh i get it. U mean why arent ppl fawning over me on this forum. No idea. Cyber space seems to provide a bit more barrier and i not always on, and when i on i not wasting it here. It's not pheromones i assure u. Just ask.
SO I heard you are the big stud muffin' on this forum??
Old 03-03-2015, 09:49 PM   #100
1zenith
Banned

Default Yeppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
have to agree with you there lass
Ya because all they do is watch is porn or they hear what most ppl are doing these days which is corrupt and they just GO by that.

I dont know how the human race gets corrupted xxx wise but they do as time goes on. Even lesbians.

Like this one woman got on top of me and started humping me.

I can't relate to that. OR resonate with that!!

Like what ever happenED to mutual J O, which is what lesbians USED to do i guess 33 years ago!! (frown) (roll eyes)

I don't know how the straight ppl are corrupted.

BUT i am sure THEY are too.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-03-2015 at 09:50 PM.