Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 20-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
gheysun
Inactive

Default Sexual Energy

So ever since i have been experiencing some sort of 'spiritual' or 'higher consciousness' kind of thing, i have been able to connect with spirits (or people) on a sexual level. When i experience these things it usually involves thinking of a specific person in a sexual manner and receiving positive and consensual feedback, resulting in a feeling of extreme sexual connection and desire and an erection state. I am unsure as to what is actually happening during these moments, perhaps a charging of the chakras or something? I am unsure.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?
gheysun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 01:35 AM   #2
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

No.
Sexuality is interesting but little understood. In the west in present times most people, myself included are sexually mute. When most ppl think about anything to do with sex, the stress level shoots up. There is a lot of fear around sex. The system uses it as a central facet of it's terror machine. Sexually humiliate the masses and their identity shall be choked from them.

Many who have an awakening tend to 'walk away' from sexual pathways to enlightenment, because, like the Old Silk Road, too many bandits and civil instabilities made it impassable, so people had to find alternative routes such as the sea.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 02:00 AM   #3
verndewd
Banned

oh yeah, but mind the law of never without consent. maybe it seems consensual to you But I would be doubly cautious. There is a serious pitfall to using energy the wrong way. And you could be experiencing kundalini on a mild level, and the best thing to do to keep your sanity is raise powerful kundalini and surrender the energy to the divine and surrender yourself into it. DO NOT MAKE IT A sexual focus . I have seen people exhibit symptoms that seem like brain damage from it and you risk turning into a sexual deviant , the likes of which the law will eventually correct. SERIOUS DANGER< PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

I would seriously be very discriminatory about what you feel is an ok in an energetic message, you arent physically with them and do they know its you? Mine do. if you dont have that youre just being an energetic rapist.

Last edited by verndewd; 25-02-2015 at 02:03 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 02:25 AM   #4
ufochick

You have learned how to send sexual energy to another person. Some say it's a bad thing. I maintain it depends on who you are sending it to and why. Witches have used it throughout history.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #5
verndewd
Banned

witches are ignorant cretins.
Old 26-02-2015, 06:20 AM   #6
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
witches are ignorant cretins.
LOL It depends on how one defines a witch I suppose. The way I define it I fall under the category. People who naturally manipulate energy and have other gifts I think of as witches.

Using energy come naturally to some. It's like using a glamour, I always could do that.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:34 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
LOL It depends on how one defines a witch I suppose. The way I define it I fall under the category. People who naturally manipulate energy and have other gifts I think of as witches.

Using energy come naturally to some. It's like using a glamour, I always could do that.
if you manipulate energy without consent on the unwilling its the same as black magic. the only thing i do with energy is respond to it. If i have to respond to energy im never at fault. If you do more than respond and you dont have consent , then it shouldnt bother you that the same is done against you in any way it can be done.

And if i have to respond to energy its never good for a person casting anger or other energy my way, as has been the case the last few days, lol its just not a place someone should test with me..Ive reached an inner level of love that i get to at will if i dont have to deal with that, if i do they are offending and profaning the divine in me and themselves. such things come back to them many times over.

Last edited by verndewd; 26-02-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 07:47 AM   #8
fishonwheels

Lots of ppl can feel it and "sending" it is as simple as feeling ur own while thinking of another. End of mystery, though I have said much on this subject and others are right saying it's an energy manipulation. We're natural conduits and transmitters for all types of energies. We're natural manipulators of energy and all it takes is sensitivity to its existence and intent. What is op trying to understand???
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #9
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

What is the difference between sending sexual energy and physical 3d sex? In both cases is not the intent the same, to have sex with the other whether in 3d reality or on hyper dimensional planes?

It's worth pointing out that there is such a thing as bad or negative sex, sexual vampirism. In the "hustle and the bustle of modern romance" [Glen Miller], the sex vampire is having a field day. Sex vampirism is the counterpart to pedaphilia. I am using "counterpart" as in zinc is the counterpart to manganese in a zinc battery.

So does anyone know how to detect and avoid a sex vampire?

Last edited by polyhedron; 27-02-2015 at 02:39 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 10:45 PM   #10
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
if you manipulate energy without consent on the unwilling its the same as black magic. the only thing i do with energy is respond to it. If i have to respond to energy im never at fault. If you do more than respond and you dont have consent , then it shouldnt bother you that the same is done against you in any way it can be done.

And if i have to respond to energy its never good for a person casting anger or other energy my way, as has been the case the last few days, lol its just not a place someone should test with me..Ive reached an inner level of love that i get to at will if i dont have to deal with that, if i do they are offending and profaning the divine in me and themselves. such things come back to them many times over.
Every interaction with another living Being influences that Being. You can try and define it and paint things black and white but it's grey. It's about intent.

Sexual energy in a relationship for example is good for both people. Sexual energy is really two things, there is the sexual energy released at climax which can be aimed at a goal then there is the sexual energy that attracts others and is used in foreplay etc.

ALL energy is manipulatable. Effecting others with energy is NOT always black. We effect or children, our mates, our friends the cashier at the store all without any direction. There is no black in controlling and directing that energy unless the intent is to harm or control in an absolute way.
Old 27-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #11
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Sex sex sex

about the most enjoyable part of being human

other than breakfast afterwards or wine before it or etc...

sex is great, and it blows any argument you had before it...
Old 27-02-2015, 11:28 PM   #12
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post
Sex sex sex

Ah ! the male perspective . . . all I will say is, don't count on it. Women are like elephants, they never forget

Last edited by Getagrip; 27-02-2015 at 11:28 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 11:52 PM   #13
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsahng View Post
Ah ! the male perspective . . . all I will say is, don't count on it. Women are like elephants, they never forget
correct

and

shrug

Old 27-02-2015, 11:54 PM   #14
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
correct

and

shrug

Ha !, walk away my son, walk away
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 11:58 PM   #15
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsahng View Post
Ha !, walk away my son, walk away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ZskbLa_Io

Old 28-02-2015, 12:45 AM   #16
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Every interaction with another living Being influences that Being. You can try and define it and paint things black and white but it's grey. It's about intent.

Sexual energy in a relationship for example is good for both people. Sexual energy is really two things, there is the sexual energy released at climax which can be aimed at a goal then there is the sexual energy that attracts others and is used in foreplay etc.

ALL energy is manipulatable. Effecting others with energy is NOT always black. We effect or children, our mates, our friends the cashier at the store all without any direction. There is no black in controlling and directing that energy unless the intent is to harm or control in an absolute way.
if you have consent its all good if you dont it doesnt matter what you do it violates laws spiritually. Doesnt matter what energy you put forth, if you dont have consent its an attack. Thats one of mankinds biggest areas of underdevelopment, we're all using energy against each other without consent, given my recent history with black magic attackers ive learned that even if there is a just reason for anger , to project it just indebts you to a cycle thats never ending., worst i do anymore is annoyed energy and let it drop, and thats freakishly hard with the recurrent energies i have to wade through every morning, but its a constant , ever present focus. Im very close to just allowing my spirit to be the energy that comes forth. The mind doesnt have any useful energies to speak of. True its part of the energy barter here on earth but i reflect on the dalai lama a lot for his perspective, and the guy is right. its just back breaking work to get there.

Last edited by verndewd; 28-02-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 28-02-2015, 01:02 AM   #17
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Sex sex sex

If sex is the most enjoyable part of being human, why do you find it necessary to assert? Do children who get sexually abused think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human? Jimmy Saville had sex with dead people and with the vulnerable, do you think all his victims thought sex was the most enjoyable part of being human? Rolf Harris evidently thought sex was the most enjoyable part of being human, but did his victims really think this? Do victims of rape think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human? How about people who are sex trafficked, do they think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human?

But your post demonstrates just how much control the Archons have over human thought process, that people find it absolutely challenging to discuss sexual energy without having a mental regression episode. It is worth pointing out.

Or perhaps the very mention of sex vampires is enough of an incantation to bring their posts to a thread. I must try that again sometime.
Old 28-02-2015, 01:16 AM   #18
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
What is the difference between sending sexual energy and physical 3d sex? In both cases is not the intent the same, to have sex with the other whether in 3d reality or on hyper dimensional planes?

It's worth pointing out that there is such a thing as bad or negative sex, sexual vampirism. In the "hustle and the bustle of modern romance" [Glen Miller], the sex vampire is having a field day. Sex vampirism is the counterpart to pedaphilia. I am using "counterpart" as in zinc is the counterpart to manganese in a zinc battery.

So does anyone know how to detect and avoid a sex vampire?
Simple if u feel incredibly drained after fucking that lasts a whole day or more something's wrong. Knew someone like that never with anyone else.

U don't even need to if they can just take from u in ur sleep. U'll know.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 01:24 AM   #19
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Simple if u feel incredibly drained after fucking that lasts a whole day or more something's wrong. Knew someone like that never with anyone else.

U don't even need to if they can just take from u in ur sleep. U'll know.
yeah pretty much, a constant presence, a change in your energy, draining energy when sex isnt present. i like people who know their shit, fish.

But for the person asking , if youre feeling these things its too late , youre fucked until they move on. best defense is be a bad lay for them, and do it repeatedly. this question puts me on the rewind for the shit ive seen. look out for sympathy seekers, people talking too much about ex's. and one who isnt a vampire wont be seducing your sympathies , those are the door way.
Old 28-02-2015, 01:30 AM   #20
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
If sex is the most enjoyable part of being human, why do you find it necessary to assert? Do children who get sexually abused think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human? Jimmy Saville had sex with dead people and with the vulnerable, do you think all his victims thought sex was the most enjoyable part of being human? Rolf Harris evidently thought sex was the most enjoyable part of being human, but did his victims really think this? Do victims of rape think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human? How about people who are sex trafficked, do they think sex is the most enjoyable part of being human?

But your post demonstrates just how much control the Archons have over human thought process, that people find it absolutely challenging to discuss sexual energy without having a mental regression episode. It is worth pointing out.

Or perhaps the very mention of sex vampires is enough of an incantation to bring their posts to a thread. I must try that again sometime.

Im sorry I don't relate to anything in your post with my post.

Im not on your wavelength at all.