Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 22-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #41
starshine
Banned

David Icke is one of those entities that are born once a lifetime, he is a legend and I am proud to be helping him by buying his monthly newsletters. Just enjoyed a little argy bargy with some of those Skeptics for the hell of it in UK Skeptics forum a while back.

Last edited by starshine; 22-09-2010 at 06:53 PM.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #42
dmessick

Thank you David for all of your tireless work You have been the inspiration I needed to continue walking my path for a long time. Courage is energy as well as Love.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #43
starshine
Banned

More people should fight for Icke in fringe forums, so come on and do it.
Old 22-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #44
altair

Default Love Ya David!

To David and the Team,

Keep up the great work guys. I think I can speak for most here when I say we all love you and support you fully in what you are doing. Although from recent updates its obvious that times havnt been the easiest recently and it now seems they'll get harder again with this dicrediting business. Remember though, I know in my heart what is true and this is what I always follow thanks to you. I for one will be sticking by you and will give all the support I can.

Much Love.

Sam

P.s
A little something for a smile.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/...rent=80672805/

Last edited by altair; 22-09-2010 at 07:56 PM.
altair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #45
mattzadak

chin up!
Old 23-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #46
mountain

I respect and admire your courage and determination and the energy you have put into spreading truth and awareness. Thanks for giving me the encouragement to my part in alerting mankind and speaking my truth. I have never been inspired in this way before

Many blessings to you <3
Old 23-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #47
starshine
Banned

If you are going to support Icke, fight his corner in fringe forums now!!!
He needs the words of support and to tell the others why we are Ickesters.
Still having my run in but then again it is predictable!
Old 23-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #48
runlikehell
Inactive

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
If you are going to support Icke, fight his corner in fringe forums now!!!
He needs the words of support and to tell the others why we are Ickesters.
Still having my run in but then again it is predictable!

Totaly agree Starshine concidering theres 40,000+ members

and at time of posting this thread has had 46 replys & 1,295 views! (not all of which will be registered members) but it dose say a lot!

i linked the link to this thread to about 80 odd people! most of which haven't took the time to reply, they have been online since or are online at the moment (you know who you's are! )

ide love to know how many posts are made in a day!

every person who uses the forum, should just say thanks to the man, wheres the infinate love now? wheres the we are all one?

concider this: what if Mr Icke pulled the plug on the forum?

Thank's again Mr Icke!

NOTE: maybe the mods can sticky a link in todays news too

Last edited by runlikehell; 23-09-2010 at 07:43 PM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #49
ladygoogoo

fYI Forum here is Sean's baileywick. DI wasn't so keen on it and in his latest
video posting from less than a month ago he decries people attacking each other here on this forum as time wasters. He wants us to go out there and DO something, not sit around yelling at each other.

Thank you Mr. Icke for reminding me that yes, something wicked this way comes. I was introduced to the message in 2005 but not really ready to hear it until Jan 2009 and have not looked back.

Hope to see you speak in NYC in October.

Love the videos and your unflagging ability to expose the illusion we think is real. THANKS times a million. I've learned tons with much more to go.

Yours in matrix bashing,
Lady googoo
Old 25-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #50
ibaster

Mr Icke. I have not read any of your books and not seen any of your lectures all the way through but what I have seen I and read is very interesting. I very much admire you for coming through the ridicule of others most of all and the way you handled the Wogan reunion.
I attribute the little I know to my not having been ashamed to ask for information, and to my rule of conversing with all descriptions of men on those topics that form their own peculiar professions and pursuits.
John Locke
ibaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #51
thorleyart
Inactive

I think David Icke is a genius!!

I think he is awesome!!

He has kept me very much entertained over the years with his humour.

He has kept me inspired

He has literally smashed my brains in with his books when I first got into his stuff.

He is an incredible public speaker with a vast amount of knowledge at his disposal

I really like him as a person, not just a researcher.

I think his life story of going from Footballer to Researcher via spiritual awakening, purple tracksuits and the Terry Wogan show is a mindboggling thing for him to have gone through.

He is a very nice fella as proved when I met him at his politcal talk in Hull.

I first heard of him in 1998 when i read the biggest secret, loved him ever since!

''I was introducing the snooker at the time'' - David Icke

Last edited by thorleyart; 25-09-2010 at 08:43 PM.
thorleyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #52
kevin82
Inactive

David Icke was incarnated on this planet to do exactly what he is doing now. Spreading knowledge to the masses to what humans really are "infinite consciousness" Dont stop doing what your doing.
kevin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #53
azureangel

Talking You have my gratitude and support

I discovered your work just over a year ago. I knew there were things going on behind the scenes, just not the extent. Found you through Jane Burgermeister's work. Your work connected all the dots for me, all the way through the spirituality. I read Children of the Matrix, Infinite Love, I Am Me, I Am Free, And the Truth Shall Set You Free, and Human Race... I admire you so much for your work; you do what's right, even in the face of great opposition. I can identify with that. Just remember what you told us: follow your intuition. Another teacher once told me that sometimes the thing we think we've been looking for may not be the first one which shows up. "There may be many prototypes first". This has always stayed with me and helped me remember to check in with my heart before leaping. If you ever come to Maui, I'd be honored to be your tour guide.
Love, angel

Last edited by azureangel; 27-09-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: addition
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #54
freckles

Default I am me I am free ♥

I dont think I will be able to convey the impact you have had on my life David. I was on the right path when I discovered your work but I had no idea where your work would lead me

I met the love of my life at the David Icke meet up in Avebury and my life has never been the same since

You have been an absolute inspiration to me and countless others. I want to thank you for all the work you have been doing over the years, you never gave up and you never gave in. I think most of us can relate to feeling a bit outcast because of our beliefs but you do it on such a big scale and you keep going for the sake of humanity and I love you for that!!

Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is just an illusion

I've got the munchies for freedom
freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #55
bodge

I know exactly what he means and I am not too keen on disclosing too much just yet I have been letting bits out at a time. The revelations when they come to you are just strange as if they are your own thoughts but they are definately far removed from the sort of thing that you would want to be thinking about. I havent been through the shell suit thing and doubt I will but there are things I just know about and when I am not busy sitting down having a quiet moment no distractions, I start "seeing" ahead (I wish I could see next weeks lotto numbers) so I keep myself as busy as I can, I dont want to look but I cant help it I have to understand. I dont understand all of it until it falls into place. Its like its me being there and making the plans for the "further developement of humanity" but at the same time its as if I am listening in! I dont know if its remote viewing or clairvoyance or whatever it is but its as if I have to make the changes.....does me fkn head in sometimes.
bodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #56
sylph

When everyone was laughing at the TV appearance, saying he had said he was 'the son of God', I remember saying ' well he might be, just listen to what he has to say first'...
I got ridiculed but I didn't care, I listened and realised that he wasn't saying that at all, they didn't understand him so they ridiculed him, what he said was something that changed my life, woke me up and made me realise that most of the people around me were sheeple.
From then on in my social life I asked people what they thought about that David Icke TV appearance, those who said they laughed I didn't bother with, those who said they wanted to know more before judging him I became friends with.
I now have a set of open minded, clever friends....so thank you very much David Ike.
sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:57 AM   #57
pierre_jean

I didn't know where to post my question following :
What is this sign on the picture ?
Old 06-10-2010, 05:42 AM   #58
springrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre_jean View Post

I didn't know where to post my question following :
What is this sign on the picture ?
He's not doing a hand sign, he just has severe arthritis that bends his finger joints
springrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:57 AM   #59
pierre_jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by springrain View Post
He's not doing a hand sign, he just has severe arthritis that bends his finger joints
Thanks for your answer . I didn't think to that possibility. I hope this is not too painful !

Last edited by pierre_jean; 06-10-2010 at 05:59 AM.
pierre_jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #60
hyundisonata

Even though I follow David’s work I have always seen him as being misled by the spiritualist’s movement. But I have to give praise were praise is due. His recent video the world is nothing like we thought it was is brilliant. Well done David and I hope you continue along this path because it’s the path to truth.
hyundisonata is offline   Reply With Quote