Old 14-06-2016, 02:52 PM   #21
truth seeker 09

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #22
garethicke
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Any chance it will appear in the Icke Website online shop ?
If they contact [email protected] we will see what we can do.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 07:17 PM   #23
truth seeker 09

Old 01-07-2016, 08:03 PM   #24
truth seeker 09

Repcon 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjk0U0nLDI

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 02-07-2016 at 02:55 AM.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:19 AM   #25
truth seeker 09

James Bartley: Military abductions and Reptilian alien overlordship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpjgwMbBM0
Old 13-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #26
saturn010

Theres nothing more that pisses us of then people making documentaries on us (Humanoid Reptilans) and the Native Reptilians, as none of you know what you are talking about. Reptilians hate exposure and would much prefer to do it whilst riding the physical wave of another being so they are covert and not seen however i can see them quite well when they are in the physical of say a Human on a news report for example. Leave us alone ya cunts! How about i make a documentary on you instead outlining all topics to do with misinformation and propaganda/misunderstandingaa just how you treat your knowledge and understanding of Reptilians as a whole, because most people seem to refer to us as bad malevolent and parasitic and we can be if need be but we are generally not. So get your accounts right before you go making up a documentary on us. All the docos ive seen on Reptilians so far have been complete mislead utter bullshit with no direction and volume behind the contents and health of the documentary and what its trying to suggest and teach to it's viewers. :/
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 10:47 PM   #27
anubist800

Oh yeah that would be awesome ! And much more i would like someone make a BIG documentary on all the corruption and blight on us the humans beings have doing from is creations. I wish this so much because we must learn ours past mistakes if we want to go to a better future and second just because i'm a traitor of my own race and like to point all the corruption of the humans race. Because yes i got a big grudge of what peoples did to me .
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 02:54 AM   #28
truth seeker 09

Default Repcon 2016

Repcon trailer 2016

Trailer for the 6 hour 2 disc DVD

Old 21-08-2016, 11:49 PM   #29
truth seeker 09

Chris Turner:

Last edited by aster; 22-08-2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: removed reference to donations, re. Forum Rules and Guidelines
Old 11-01-2017, 01:17 AM   #30
truth seeker 09

Chris Turner:

In this clip taken from my upcoming documentary film 'Don't mention the Reptilians' Bill Ryan talks about how mainstream television and movies are preparing us for what's to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ9Npt6F1_0
Old 18-01-2017, 03:07 AM   #31
saturn010

"The bulk of this post is about myself and not realy on topic so i appologize but im high and feeling conversational so i will briefly mention the Reps then go on to talk babble for the rest of the post".

Reptilians have never made and never will a documentary about themselves, They don't want to be known and prefer to reside in one anothers physicallity on Earth, When your alive and their is one or more reps riding your physicallity wave you will not know however when you die you can see them in your physical. I know this because i am dead and an alien race bought me back with an implant that bought me back to life but traditionally i am dead and have a dead persons reality. I am an Alpha Draconian trapped inside the Physical due to the implant that i have that keeps me on Earth for the next 10000 years i have been told. We are all infinite and Earth is just a place for the rest of the universe to visit whether you know what race you are in your Earths incarnation or whether you dont. When you die on Earth you return to your home planet/constellation, some remembering their time on Earth after death and returning, others not remembering their deaths. I was burried alive and put in a coffin on oxygen at a festival in 2010/2011 new years eve and they switched me of via the Universal Spectrum so i wouldnt be aware of my death only to the Aliens who switched me off's dismay that i had snapped out of being switched of briefly when i was going down and i could hear myself in full fear both flight and fight mode engaged. then after it was all over they switched me on again and i had a viewing of myself lying on the ground dead with my eyes open for about 3 seconds, so that's how i remember my death .

The Reptilians discovered film and the construction of Cameras came afterwards not to mention their holographic projectors as Reptilians are Holographic on the inside and out. When coming up with Technology ideas and makes and models it really goes to show how it reflects what type of technology is built and the races behind building their technology in terms of the technology displaying exactly the races intent behind making that very said technology, for instance the Reps made Holographic Projectors because they are holographic and the funny weird little thing there is if projectors can project one could say/imagine that Reptilians exist only because the Technology makes them exist so it goes on to be a question of did the Technology possibly built by someone else or being known about by someone else before Reptilians existed be responsible for their state of existence in the first place. With the Grays you could say their satellites say alot about who they are and are a product of the Grays existing as it stands, But other races make satellites too so it is possible that the Grays popped up due to another race builiding a satellite first but you must remember that all technology is guided by the Universal Spectrums energies and laws of the spectrum itself displaying the fact that a satellite for instance can go anywhere from 0.3Hz to 300,000 Ghz known by myself to be the maximum output of Satellites that currently exist in space. This was atleast the information i got and the Grays i speak to have decisively and deceptively agreed that 300,000 Ghz is that highest band output so to speak but why couldn't the output of a satellite be higher, i guess its got something to do with the number 3 just like 3g was the first of the bands for fast transmission rates with mobile telephones but then 4 g came out and they called it "4"g but really in my eyes they were only extending/expanding the transmissions and bandwidth range to speed up the 3g version to then say its 4g using only the number 4 to confuse people into thinking its the next best thing given that only the 3 was incorporated into the satellites known ways of operational functions all being the 3 and what the 3 means to satellites.

Thats enough from me sorry if i bored any of you.

Peace. <3
Old 19-01-2017, 12:42 AM   #32
anubist800

Wtf ? O_O Anyway i'm with saturn on this , the reptilians will never do a documentary of themself because they are first a military race. So it would be very fu****g stupid to give important or even any infos about they own race to the ennemis. In fact i think WE are the first ones very stupid to give ours infos to the unknows peoples.
Old 19-01-2017, 01:47 AM   #33
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubist800 View Post
Wtf ? O_O Anyway i'm with saturn on this , the reptilians will never do a documentary of themself because they are first a military race. So it would be very fu****g stupid to give important or even any infos about they own race to the ennemis. In fact i think WE are the first ones very stupid to give ours infos to the unknows peoples.
Well said anubist! <3
Old 19-01-2017, 08:39 PM   #34
anubist800

Thanks for your support saturn.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #35
Cryptoverse

This reptilian starseed nonsense is polluting good reptilian topics. I wonder if that is the intention of the puppetmasters?
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:59 AM   #36
truth seeker 09

Disclosed TruthTV:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 03-01-2019 at 08:00 AM.