Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 24-12-2018, 09:56 PM   #41
andy1033

I know this thread is full of trollish stuff.

But this was made before cgi, and before photoshop.

William Cooper showing you real pics of an Alien from 1988 before pictures could be faked

I wonder how many bronze statues, have hairy necks? lol

What ever bill cooper is showing you in that vid, its no statue, and its before modern cgi, and photoshoping and all that stuff.

Hide the truth in plain sight, as they say.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 24-12-2018 at 09:58 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 10:25 PM   #42
elshaper
Inactive

No, no...it's not trollish.
It's a serious subject we need to question ourselves because it's coming if not already.

imo at the moment, we don't need another race. Black, white, yellow, brown....it all brought problems so far. We don't need more variables.

Last edited by elshaper; 24-12-2018 at 10:26 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 10:31 PM   #43
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
imo at the moment, we don't need another race. Black, white, yellow, brown....it all brought problems so far. We don't need more variables.
I agree. Thats why i am always against disclosing to the public.

The public, cannot even accept humans that are different them them, without wanting to kill them. Why would humans be any different, to a potential species that may be far smarter then humans are?

Humans for the most part, would not be able to handle a species that was superior to them, after living all this time, they are the cream of the crop.

Telling humans they are not the top of the food chain, would be a bad idea.

Its the major reason, why i think they have not said anything, as humans are too dangerous to others of there own kind, let alone a species other then them.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #44
raburgeson

Depends on their agenda. You have been taught that they are more than us. Most of them have a IQ no higher than you in this form. Most of them do not have a soul. A lot of them have a stable home unlike Earth. Now do not be surprised if most of them have used builder race technology and have nothing much they can call their own. If we had honest government we would have the same thing. The governments of the world are using tech to find these areas of technology. They hid them from us. Do you remember the Vimana they found in the Middle East? They said it was protected by a time well. The name time well was not invented on the spot. It is not the first time they ran into them. One find that did surprise them was the Holographic Library in the Bucegi Mountains. One of the more honest governments wanted to disclose. They do not want you to know. To hold this tech and keep you in slavery, economically and gouge you for little bits at a time they keep you in the dark and feed you BS, mushrooms. The bad and ugly among the aliens are glad they have the program in place to hide their existence. What ever threats there are, are hidden from you. Doesn't that sound lovely?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 02:43 PM   #45
raburgeson

Default Paradise California

Several reports are we have people living peacefully with aliens, up until the fire attack that is.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #46
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
us accepting them is only half the story, the other being does et accept us other than on its own terms for our own as yet unforseen benefit, this is the mainstay of Whit Streiber's non fiction books based on et encounters of himself and others, he comes the closest, I think, in intelligently rationalisng ET's overall intent and purport upon us
Let the humans accept us... so that they're easier to influence direct, bahahaha

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:21 PM   #47
saturn010

0fcourse aliens exist/non exist.

Shit like Bootes constellation/orion/zeta reticuli draco constellation, Sirius all top level beings with top notch technology.

At the end of the day everybody comes from an Alien 0rigin, we are mostly made up of bs physicality earth related bs that nobody cares about.

I'm from the Drac0 Constellation made up of really nice shit like draconian and reptilian GENETIX.

bASICLLY try and think harder,

<3
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 02:31 PM   #48
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I can't wait
Old 07-01-2019, 02:47 PM   #49
positiveevitisop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
0fcourse aliens exist/non exist.

Shit like Bootes constellation/orion/zeta reticuli draco constellation, Sirius all top level beings with top notch technology.

At the end of the day everybody comes from an Alien 0rigin, we are mostly made up of bs physicality earth related bs that nobody cares about.

I'm from the Drac0 Constellation made up of really nice shit like draconian and reptilian GENETIX.

bASICLLY try and think harder,

<3
no

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:58 AM   #50
B3LI3V3

The question the OP should be asking is not if we will except aliens but if the aliens will allow any full-blooded humans to live after they take over the earth completely.

The hybridisation project has already begun, and they may end up totally phasing out the full-blooded human genome, and replace us with alien-human hybrids.

The question is will there even be any real humans left in the end, or will there only be hybrids in the brave new world?

Will the hybrids even know their true history, that there were once humans walking this planet? Will they even know they are hybrids?

Most importantly, can you guys tell the difference between the humans and the hybrids walking among us?!

Most people can't, and that means they won't realise that they're are being bred out of existence because they can't recognise that they're being replaced by something different to them.
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:17 AM   #51
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3LI3V3 View Post
The question the OP should be asking is not if we will except aliens but if the aliens will allow any full-blooded humans to live after they take over the earth completely.

The hybridisation project has already begun, and they may end up totally phasing out the full-blooded human genome, and replace us with alien-human hybrids.

The question is will there even be any real humans left in the end, or will there only be hybrids in the brave new world?

Will the hybrids even know their true history, that there were once humans walking this planet? Will they even know they are hybrids?

Most importantly, can you guys tell the difference between the humans and the hybrids walking among us?!

Most people can't, and that means they won't realise that they're are being bred out of existence because they can't recognise that they're being replaced by something different to them.
B3LI3V3 and others, have you followed Alex Collier's updates lately? The situation on Earth is not so bad at the moment.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 08-01-2019 at 08:37 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #52
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I know this thread is full of trollish stuff.

But this was made before cgi, and before photoshop.

William Cooper showing you real pics of an Alien from 1988 before pictures could be faked

I wonder how many bronze statues, have hairy necks? lol

What ever bill cooper is showing you in that vid, its no statue, and its before modern cgi, and photoshoping and all that stuff.

Hide the truth in plain sight, as they say.
Erm.... Forgive me here, but weren't NASA faking pictures back in the late 60's?

Or so some say.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:49 AM   #53
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Human's are not the top of the food chain.

Technology allows us to dominate, but take away that technology and humans are just another mammalian species trying to survive. Put one of those mammals in the wild and see how they fare against things with teeth and claws.

Human's can die from catching a virus.

There is a saying that a dog is only one meal away from being a wolf, and man is only one hot meal away from being a savage. Take away the things we take for granted, warmth and shelter and man ceases to be the master of his domain - he becomes a slave to it. Take away cash and society becomes an arena where only the strong survive. and when the strong have no-one else to steal from, they become just another part of nature - but less equipped and less able to survive than say a mouse - let alone a wolf. in an apocalyptic scenario, man would become just another food source.

But i agree, colour and racial differences are a huge barrier for some.

And then you have religion - most of the worlds religions dictate that it's particular followers are somehow superior to other and therefore other must be considered as an enemy.

How religion would cope with life from beyond this blue-green planet showing up, considering it's history of 'coping' with other human beings isn't really very promising.

And God made Adam in his image.... Well what or who made these fellas with over-large heads and / or reptilian features?

The key words that have been mistranslated - ie misrepresented - are, of course: And the Gods made Adam in their image.

It only works if you make man all powerful.

Last edited by merlincove; 08-01-2019 at 08:56 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:21 AM   #54
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Erm.... Forgive me here, but weren't NASA faking pictures back in the late 60's?

Or so some say.
Only the ones covering up alienz
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 08:26 AM   #55
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

aside from the DMT aliens;

to raise a controversial point:

what if people are the aliens and the reptilian brain is the rightful earth being?

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 12-01-2019 at 08:27 AM.
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2019, 10:15 PM   #56
chockimon

I think the Nag Hamadi texts about sum things up. We are being manipulated by a truly evil, technologically advanced, intelligent and formidable foe, and yet most humans have their heads buried in the ground like an ostrich. Talk about being easy prey. If we survive the onslaught, I'll be very surprised, especially considering humanity appears to be getting dumber every day, thanks to social media and all these fancy gadgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBt_pcSXimI
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.

Last edited by chockimon; 19-02-2019 at 10:18 PM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote