Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 04-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #381
beldazar

well, still no comment there then! I very politely wrote a comment acting as if I had only recently got acquainted with DI's work to see if my comment would go up, nope! Haha they are obviously running scared over this
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #382
swordofjustice

Yes, still no comments registered - definitely they don't like what they're getting back. Mmmm. Wonder if there's another way to get some action on this ...
Old 04-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #383
epsom

I have sent two comments supporting David Icke and criticising the author of their article. No bad language, just a perfectly valid comment.

Both have been ignored.

They have comments on the article....and 98% of them in support david. Although none has mentioned the yellow 'journalist'.

Wonder what the're scared of.....hmmmm.
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #384
epsom

Sorry, the above refers to TIMESONLINE.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #385
epsom

Update: Just checked TIMESONLINE comments again.

Now 21 comments and only ONE is slightly against David.

That should tell anyone that the overwhelming majority of opinion is for David.

(Don't know if that includes the redtops though!)
Old 04-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #386
beldazar

hi epsom, have you got a link for that?
Old 04-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #387
epsom

Hi,

Here is the link:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4226273.ece
Old 04-07-2008, 08:44 PM   #388
beldazar

thanks
Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #389
schaff
Banned

I have just watched the David Icke press conference with a mate and thought it was superb. He received a really loud round of applause from the press too. I thought given the amount of time he had he still managed to cram in alot of information that i hope will wake up some of the journalists.
I hope anyone that see's the video of it or that was their goes and reads his books, especially his latest one.
Well done David.
He is the link.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...04915352925347
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #390
largejack

Quentin, your attitude towards David Icke is immature, unfounded and completely absurd. If you ever bothered to look into what this man does and says you might actually get out of your three year old mind and realise that he speaks for future of me, yourself, and more importantly our children.

I find it mind boggling that on one hand you agree with David Davis about our freedoms, and then you are accusing Icke of being a complete lunatic even though he's agreeing with what Davis says, but wants to inform us that the real picture is much bigger. David Davis wanted a debate, Icke offered him one, and Davis point blankly refuses, even kicking Icke out of the meeting with Geldoff, despite Icke having a ticket. Now's there's democracy for you.

I think it's time you got over your ridiculous self absorbed humour and actually looked seriously at what is going on in our country. You're way too up on yourself Quentin and immature. By the way how long did it take you to find that picture of Icke?

Here's my futile effort to get 'a' comment on the mail article. I sent it three times because I thought there must be some error. No such luck

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:36 PM   #391
epsom

Hi Schaff,

It was superb but it seems the loud round of applause was a bit misleading as the so called 'journalist's' were back to their old tricks. In the main they ridiculed David ( there may have been the odd exception).

However, from what I have seen, the OVERWHELMING majority of people are beginning to see the light.

Perhaps that is why some papers (Daily Mail) are not taking any comments from readers...(the last time I heard, anyway).
Old 04-07-2008, 10:55 PM   #392
red_ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Quentin, your attitude towards David Icke is immature, unfounded and completely absurd. If you ever bothered to look into what this man does and says you might actually get out of your three year old mind and realise that he speaks for future of me, yourself, and more importantly our children.

I find it mind boggling that on one hand you agree with David Davis about our freedoms, and then you are accusing Icke of being a complete lunatic even though he's agreeing with what Davis says, but wants to inform us that the real picture is much bigger. David Davis wanted a debate, Icke offered him one, and Davis point blankly refuses, even kicking Icke out of the meeting with Geldoff, despite Icke having a ticket. Now's there's democracy for you.

I think it's time you got over your ridiculous self absorbed humour and actually looked seriously at what is going on in our country. You're way too up on yourself Quentin and immature. By the way how long did it take you to find that picture of Icke?

Here's my futile effort to get 'a' comment on the mail article. I sent it three times because I thought there must be some error. No such luck
I found myself fuming at that article too.

Icke ranting on about the erosion of civil liberties, Quentin? I could have sworn that the erosion of civil liberties is what this debate was about in the first place. No?

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 AM   #393
novacelsus

Soldier who has died in Iraq write to his family in a letter to be sent upon his death ... “I cannot possibly regret being part of an organisation that has given me so much.”

Given so much, and yet taken EVERYTHING!!
Still, I am conscious now that behind all this beauty, satisfying though it may be, there is some spirit hidden of which the painted forms and shapes are but modes of manifestation, and it is with this spirit that I desire to become in harmony. I have grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The Mystical in Art, the Mystical in Life, the Mystical in Nature this is what I am looking for. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere ... OSCAR WILDE - DE PROFUNDIS
novacelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:36 AM   #394
luke1721
Banned

Just posted this to the Daily Mail site:

I watched the Icke Press Conference and found what he said to be a very accurate portrayal of where we are heading and how we are being governed.
I have not voted for twenty years because I know that democracy is nothing more than a sham, highlighted by the news that David Davies banned Daivd Icke from his public talk.
This is the same David Davies who called for public discussion about Big Brother.
Is this just a ploy to test public opinion, I feel that it is.
I doubt that your paper will post this at all because like Icke says the media is part of the system. It is there to manipulate people's perceptions of reality. When in fact reality is nothing more than a clever illusion according to Albert Einstein.
Finally those who themselves were servants of the system, exposed the system long before Icke ever came along. You do not have to take my word for it you can read these words uttered by the first ever Tory Prime Minster to hold office.

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes
Benjamin Disralie
luke1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #395
neil
Inactive

Default Davis supporter Mercer, past denial of secret role

Accusations and denials of undercover military role:

http://cryptome.org/fru-mercer.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2....conservatives
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #396
dondaz

This is without doubt a great opportunity for the Icke message to reach many people. As indeed he will.

We need more events like these because they get people looking. They are sick of the same old same old, so people like Icke will stand out in the crowd. So what if the media shuns him or tries a few pathetic ridicule tricks. It doesn't matter.

People from all over Hull are interested in this. Many of them will attend the meetings and events up to the election. Icke will be talking to these people to their face and that is when the information will sink in. And those people will see the deciet and propaganda about it on the news and further confirm Ickes message.

This is a win win situation. Anyone who says different needs to use their imagination. It isn't hard to figure out ways to make the best of things like this.

This is what is important folks. The naysayers posting on here have no fighting spirit in them and want you too to not get involved in this brilliant opportunity to wake thousands of people up.

I'm doing my best to try to get up there to give my help and promote Icke in this and there's nothing anyone on here can say that will demoralise me into giving in.

Some good posts you made here steevo, nice one! I see you've been holding the fort and keeping the wolves at bay while I've been away.

Last edited by dondaz; 05-07-2008 at 08:09 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #397
beldazar

Spot on Dondaz, you are absolutely correct!
Go for it mate, I only wish I could get there too, it will be quite a show
Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #398
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
This is without doubt a great opportunity for the Icke message to reach many people. As indeed he will.

We need more events like these because they get people looking. They are sick of the same old same old, so people like Icke will stand out in the crowd. So what if the media shuns him or tries a few pathetic ridicule tricks. It doesn't matter.

People from all over Hull are interested in this. Many of them will attend the meetings and events up to the election. Icke will be talking to these people to their face and that is when the information will sink in. And those people will see the deciet and propaganda about it on the news and further confirm Ickes message.

This is a win win situation. Anyone who says different needs to use their imagination. It isn't hard to figure out ways to make the best of things like this.

This is what is important folks. The naysayers posting on here are have no fighting spirit in them and want you too to not get involved in this brilliant opportunity to wake thousands of people up.

I'm doing my best to try to get up there to give my help and promote Icke in this and there's nothing anyone on here can say that will demoralise me into giving in.

Some good posts you made here steevo, nice one! I see you've been holding the fort and keeping the wolves at bay while I've been away.
At the beginning of this thread, I posted my opinion of how I believed David shouldn't stand in this election. I had been a PPC - prospective parliamentary candidate for UKIP and I had realised that there WERE those in UKIP who didn't want that party to succeed....I also found those involved in politics were of a particular 'breed' for want of a better word - they are egoists who in general are not spiritually awake and aware....

However, as David decided to stand, I am intending to go to the meeting tomorrow, Sunday 6th to hear and support David as best I can.

He will have a job on his hands and will either be kept out of the mainstream media or be ridiculed.....what's new.

David Icke finally awakened me to the real 'reality' we exist within. I had always known from being 8 years old that things are not as we are supposed to perceive them. David turned the key and I shall be forever grateful to him for actually giving my life purpose. HOWEVER, I do not worship David and do not treat him as a guru. Once awakened we are all on our own journey to The Truth of all things.

Whatever happens in the next few days, potentially we can all learn a lot from this event and can build on it and at least plant a seed in the minds of those who don't yet know The Truth but 'know' something is very, VERY wrong.

I wish David all the best and look forward to hearing him and watching the reaction tomorrow and in the coming week.
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #399
epsom

Hi all,

Noticed an article in the Independent about David Davies' spin doctor. There was only one line about David Icke...and that was that he once called himself the son of god.

As you cannot send a readers comment, decided to send the following to the editor...or whoever reads these things...if they ever do:

Re- authors of Spin Doctor article.

Comment that David Icke is Son of god is VERY old news.

Things have changed. Grow up and do some decent research. We have enough yellow journalist's who toe the line of the paper etc with whom they work. If not, they risk ridicule and their jobs.

Note that 98% of public opinion is in favour of David Icke.

Won't find that in the media....will you?.

Note I didn't get a reply!.

I wouldn't be surprised if David Icke won this election---but then he would have to resign---shame!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #400
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsom View Post
Hi all,

Noticed an article in the Independent about David Davies' spin doctor. There was only one line about David Icke...and that was that he once called himself the son of god.
easily re-spin this and grab a few religious voters too.. aren't we ALL the sons of God in their eyes... and if they take offence.. in the words of the Late GREAT BILL HICKS..

Forgive Me Then!
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote