Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 12-01-2019, 09:25 PM   #1
greatestiam

Default Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches?

Have you leaned what Jesus and your bible teaches?

The Bible teaches one to start a spiritual journey from the
bottom, i.e. from a stage where he must consider himself as a born sinner and starts his journey upwards from there. One reaches the second stage when he realises that he is the son and God is his father. The final realisation is when he realises that he and the Father are one.

This is similar to the spiritual journey of a Hindu who starts his journey from the Dwait stage, where he thinks himself and God to be two distinct entities, graduates to Vishishta Adwait, a stage where he thinks himself a fragment/fraction of Him and finally reached to the Adwait stage where he merges himself with that infinite consciousness.

Stevan Davies. The savior is not a celestial being brought to earth; the savior is a capacity of the mind, and the savior’s journey from above is actually one’s own journey from within.

John Lennon. It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics, who believed in self-knowledge, I.E. becoming Gods
themselves, reaching the Christ within, the light is the truth. Turn on the light. All the better to see you my dear.

John 6 ; 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they
are life.

Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the
key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your
tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

I think Jesus hated the idol worshipers of the traditional supernatural based religions and wanted to put us on a better and more naturalistic Gnostic Christian path of seeking knowledge and wisdom through Gnosis; that being a deeper knowledge of the self and others.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAh...ature=youtu.be
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #2
size_of_light

It all boils down to whether or not you consider 'God', 'The Creator', 'The Divine Source' or whatever else you want to call it, to be ultimately separate from yourself.

I was listening to an interview with Michael Cremo the other day, and he explained that the form of Hinduism he follows believes in dualism.

He likened the merging of the soul with Brahma as being like a green parrot, that can land in a green tree and seemingly become one with it (both being the same colour), yet they are eternally separate entities.

I don't see any logical basis for this viewpoint, and actually consider it the ultimate form of spiritual imprisonment, because the sense of inescapable separation from everything else is held to be the highest truth.

I've noticed that Christians generally seem to ascribe to the same belief, and view anything that suggests we are 'one' with 'God' as Satanic or Luciferian or something.

If anyone can show me an actual, immutable barrier between any two things that appear to exist in all of phenomenal reality, I'll revise my opinion. Until then, I'll stick with the view that separation and duality are merely mentally constructed illusions of the deluded mind.

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-01-2019 at 10:44 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #3
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
It all boils down to whether or not you consider 'God', 'The Creator', 'The Divine Source' or whatever else you want to call it, to be ultimately separate from yourself.

I was listening to an interview with Michael Cremo the other day, and he explained that the form of Hinduism he follows believes in dualism.

He likened the merging of the soul with Brahma as being like a green parrot, that can land in a green tree and seemingly become one with it (both being the same colour), yet they are eternally separate entities.

I don't see any logical basis for this viewpoint, and actually consider it the ultimate form of spiritual imprisonment, because the sense of inescapable separation from everything else is held to be the highest truth.

I've noticed that Christians generally seem to ascribe to the same belief, and view anything that suggests we are 'one' with 'God' as Satanic or Luciferian or something.

If anyone can show me an actual, immutable barrier between any two things that appear to exist in all of phenomenal reality, I'll revise my opinion. Until then, I'll stick with the view that separation and duality are merely mentally constructed illusions of the deluded mind.
If God is Yin and we are Yang, you have to remember that Yin and Yang do not oppose each other. They compliment each other. More like front and back instead of for and against.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote