Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-01-2019, 11:45 AM   #21
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
or we would move into more interesting territory
Indeed. Many threads are more interesting and evidence based. But there are still a lot of folks who post stuff without a basic ability to assess the accuracy or even plausibility of the content. If a hoax Youtuber posts something that fits their unfounded beliefs rather than logic and evidence, it's good enough for them.

But maybe the majority of those posts are just from kids, doing exactly the sort of thing I'd have done as an inquisitive 14 year old - had the internet existed in the 70s!

thermion
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 11:49 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Indeed. Many threads are more interesting and evidence based. But there are still a lot of folks who post stuff without a basic ability to assess the accuracy or even plausibility of the content. If a hoax Youtuber posts something that fits their unfounded beliefs rather than logic and evidence, it's good enough for them.

But maybe the majority of those posts are just from kids, doing exactly the sort of thing I'd have done as an inquisitive 14 year old - had the internet existed in the 70s!

thermion
you have to also consider that there are bad actors out to 'poison the well'

by doing so they seek to discredit the truth movement

So we can sit around lamenting the lack of information or we can pro-actively seek to contribute it ourselves
Old 16-01-2019, 02:09 PM   #23
truth seeker 09

Megan Fox and Jessica Alba say they are men. Are they serious or joking here?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-01-2019 at 09:41 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 05:29 PM   #24
truth seeker 09

Do you know the film 'Myra Breckinridge' starring Raquel Welch as Myra?

From Wikipedia:

'Myra Breckinridge' is a 1970 American comedy film based on Gore Vidal's 1968 novel of the same name.

Like the novel, the picture follows the exploits of Myra Breckinridge (née Myron), a transgender woman who has undergone a sex change operation. She goes to Hollywood to turn it inside out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra_Breckinridge_(film)

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-01-2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old 16-01-2019, 08:29 PM   #25
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Do you know the film 'Myra Breckinridge' starring Raquel Welch as Myra?

From Wikipedia:

'Myra Breckinridge' is a 1970 American comedy film based on Gore Vidal's 1968 novel of the same name.

Like the novel, the picture follows the exploits of Myra Breckinridge (née Myron), a transgender woman who has undergone a sex change operation. She goes to Hollywood to turn it inside out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myra_Breckinridge_(film)

I've heard of it. Never seen. Almost impossible to get on DVD. There's a cut out with the first 20 minutes removed, so you never see the character prior to her GRS.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:43 PM   #26
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I've heard of it. Never seen. Almost impossible to get on DVD. There's a cut out with the first 20 minutes removed, so you never see the character prior to her GRS.
When I was a kid, my folks had the novel of Myra Breckinridge on the bookshelf. I'd just thumbed through their copy of Jaws and was looking for something else to peruse, so I pulled down this book with the dumb name.

First page I opened to, had Myra Breckinridge sodomising a politician with a strapon dildo.

I quietly put the book back and stared at it often up on the shelf for the next few years, hoping my face hadn't turned too red.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #27
belial

Quote:
Originally Posted by brophy123 View Post
Proof?

Proof?

Try teaching a 7 year old daughter about it.

Not funny.
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:58 PM   #28
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
When I was a kid, my folks had the novel of Myra Breckinridge on the bookshelf. I'd just thumbed through their copy of Jaws and was looking for something else to peruse, so I pulled down this book with the dumb name.

First page I opened to, had Myra Breckinridge sodomising a politician with a strapon dildo.

I quietly put the book back and stared at it often up on the shelf for the next few years, hoping my face hadn't turned too red.
Eehhhh! I've been looking for something to read.

It reminds me of when I read 'my uncle oswald' by rolad dahl..... If you've only read Willy wonka or the BFG, my uncle oswald will blow your mind.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #29
truth seeker 09

Nancy Pelosi's daughter Alexandra Pelosi is a man?

(Check also Nancy Pelosi's other daughter Christine Pelosi)

Transpocalypse Now:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-01-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:24 PM   #30
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
or we would move into more interesting territory
exactly!!
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:34 PM   #31
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Megan Fox and Jessica Alba say they are men. Are they serious or joking here?
Joking. My brain hurts that you see Fox being interviewed and didn't see it

"I'm pretty sure I'm a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a trannie; I'm a man."

All the while laughing. But of course, in the mad world of yooootub conspiracies.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDnPiXyME0

It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 01:18 PM   #32
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizzy2 View Post
I've just recently been learning about the "Transgender Agenda", & I feel like i've just woken from some kind of spell! As many of the famous singers, actors & politicians i thought were male or female are the opposite. Looking back with with slightly more open eyes, i feel stupid for not realizing how obvious some of these transgender people are. It just seems to be becoming more acceptably open now, dare i say words like "Sodom and Gomorrah" & "worship of false gods spawning the same-sex revolution!".
This seems to be some kind of Elite religious ritual that has been going on since at least the Egyptian era, or possibly even earlier? I hope other members have more / any information on this Transgender Ritual, practice, history etc.
I thought some of these were women but are really male 2 female ( such Tina Turner, Blondie, Cher, Sade, Grace Jones, David bowies wife "Iman" (name gives it away tho!), Madonna, Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Oprah, Nicola Sturgeon (scottish minister), Michelle obama, Possibly the Spice girls & Girls Aloud, Many presidents wife's, many Victorias secret,super models & many actresses etc. There also may be many female 2 male famous transgender people, such as politicians (barak obama) & royalty.
Also I hope other members have more information, Pictures, videos on possible transgender people throughout history & presently in the media, to help bring this subject into the light, as i think people may be shocked & interested at how wide spread it is & is becoming!
HAHAHAH...oh, you're not joking. NOW I remember why I don't post here anymore!

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 07:22 PM   #33
truth seeker 09

David Icke:

What's Transgender Really All About?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 26-01-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 05:49 PM   #34
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

interchanging gender and sex doesnt help

masculine/feminine = gender
male/female = sex

a man looking like a woman is a transsexual
a man acting purely feminine is transgender

the whole gender thing is stoopid though and a symptom of the philosophical basis imposed upon people during the last few thousand years.

if you want to see a sneaky transgender programming then watch the X-files back in the early 90's. mulder was thr feminine and scully the masculine
, emotional mulder, rational scully
zArk[ie] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 06:53 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
if you want to see a sneaky transgender programming then watch the X-files back in the early 90's. mulder was thr feminine and scully the masculine
, emotional mulder, rational scully
david duchovny played a transgender FBI agent in 'twin peaks'

Old 30-01-2019, 07:53 PM   #36
truth seeker 09

The spy film The Good Shepherd (2006) shows the Skull & Bones initiation ritual. During the ceremony Matt Damon is dressed as a woman.
Old 30-01-2019, 11:12 PM   #37
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
david duchovny played a transgender FBI agent in 'twin peaks'

[
i think the shock/court jester tranny or crossdresser is done many a time in films and tv down the years
les dawson --- widely accepted on mainstream peak time viewing

but the recent media push is aggressive in that the viewer is told to accept it as the normal stable form. resistance is deemed unstable and the sign of insecurity.

my point about xfiles was its subtley.

transgender , crossdressing, transexual are merging and i wonder if clear distinct boundaries are natural or manmade.
binary oppositions , structuralism, has been around for a while yet pink was for boys over 100 years back so it makes me wonder if the allocation of roles, behaviour, dress etc is a natural emergence through the growth of vommunities or the deep rooted judeo christian philosophy has built structures and boundaries where previously people didnt see an issue and more

importantly did not identify sex or gender as important aspects to living together and spiritual fulfillment
Old 31-01-2019, 12:19 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by zArk[ie] View Post
i think the shock/court jester tranny or crossdresser is done many a time in films and tv down the years
Dave Chappelle Will Not Wear A Dress . Hence.. Africa!

The Effeminization of Black Male Celebrities

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2019 at 12:27 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2019, 12:41 AM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Who runs Hollywood? C’mon
December 19, 2008 | Los Angeles Times | Joel Stein | [email protected]

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe “the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews,” down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.
How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)
The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.
As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you’d be flipping between “The 700 Club” and “Davey and Goliath” on TV all day.
So I’ve taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that’s what we do best. I’m weighing several slogans, including: “Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!”; “Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible”; and “Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all.”
I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs “do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans,” and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to “weaken the influence of religious values in this country.”
That’s a sinister canard, Foxman said. “It means they think Jews meet at Canter’s Deli on Friday mornings to decide what’s best for the Jews.” Foxman’s argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter’s more often.
“That’s a very dangerous phrase, ‘Jews control Hollywood.’ What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood,” he said. Instead of “control,” Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry “happen to be Jewish,” as in “all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish.”
But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. “I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They’re disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well,” he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I’ve noticed, aren’t so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman’s concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
https://notices.californiatimes.com/gdpr/latimes.com/
Old 31-01-2019, 12:59 PM   #40
zArk[ie]
Premier Subscribers

i am sorry i have to repeat my assertion;
transgender is not the same as crossdressing or transsexual
chappelle is funny but misappropriates a joke ..... links wearing a dress to brokeback mountain. pretty sure those 2 cowboys didnt wear dresses. so why does he make the link and why do people laugh. there is, even from those refusing to play along, a deeply philosophically embedded confusion.
the partial psyche from judeo-christian philosophy offers options that are degredating to ones ability to express oneself

Last edited by zArk[ie]; 31-01-2019 at 01:01 PM.