Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 05-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #41
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think the elites want us all to be girly soyboys that they can walk all over

they are working to achieve this in many ways

its just possible and i'm only putting this out there as a possiblity that the removal of meat from the western diet may very well be another way of making you into a weak-willed little slave with no back bone at all
Not sure what you mean by this? Are you suggesting that eating meat makes you strong willed? That eating meat gives you a backbone? Where do you get this meat from?
Old 05-12-2018, 01:28 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
Not sure what you mean by this? Are you suggesting that eating meat makes you strong willed? That eating meat gives you a backbone? Where do you get this meat from?
if you look at african pastorialists who no doubt eat a lot of plant matter they will occaisionally jab an arrow into the neck of a cow and drink the blood. Then they'll stop up the wound and the cow will continue about its business; they do this to gain the vitamins and minerals that are in the blood

if you listen to survival experts like ray mears they say the trick to spending a comfortable night in a cold climate is to eat fat. Your body burns that fat as energy like fuel on a fire

Meat has played its part in human development i have no doubt about that.
Do i think we could do with eating less?
Do i think industrialised meat production and the slaughter processes are problematic?
Do i believe animals should be well treated and given a good, organic and free range life?

These are all other issues but when we speak about removing meat from the diet entirely i do begin to wonder if there is an agenda there that goes beyond just the climate change argument

So mcdonalds is accused of cutting down rainforest to make way for beef for burgers but the growing of soy is actually incredibly destructive because soy denatures the soil whereas cows replenish it with their droppings

a field can only grow soy for something like 3 years and then they have to clear more rainforest to be able to grow more

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 01:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
[i]Schving or Schving Schving refers to sphincter, to be precise: the outer anal sphincter which is under voluntary control.
ha ha you looked up 'schving schving'!
Old 05-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #44
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
if you look at african pastorialists who no doubt eat a lot of plant matter they will occaisionally jab an arrow into the neck of a cow and drink the blood. Then they'll stop up the wound and the cow will continue about its business; they do this to gain the vitamins and minerals that are in the blood

if you listen to survival experts like ray mears they say the trick to spending a comfortable night in a cold climate is to eat fat. Your body burns that fat as energy like fuel on a fire

Do i think we could do with eating less?
Do i think industrialised meat production and the slaughter processes are problematic?
Do i believe animals should be well treated and given a good, organic and free range life?

These are all other issues but when we speak about removing meat from the diet entirely i do begin to wonder if there is an agenda there that goes beyond just the climate change argument

So mcdonalds is accused of cutting down rainforest to make way for beef for burgers but the growing of soy is actually incredibly destructive because soy denatures the soil whereas cows replenish it with their droppings

a field can only grow soy for something like 3 years and then they have to clear more rainforest to be able to grow more
Soy is definitely a rotation crop for soil, whether its fit for human consumption is another matter. I try my best to avoid it mainly because like corn I doubt any producer can truly say its gmo free. What I would say though is although it is still illegal to sell gmo produce in uk stores, its not illegal to feed them to livestock. So anyone who eats animal products unless they can afford to buy organic are consuming gmo products

Quote:
I agree, maybe this thread isn't the most appropriate place for this so I'll keep it short, but when it comes to veganism, it boggles my mind how these sanctimonious fucking idiots have totally taken over the animal rights movement.
I'll leave it there because like I said this isn't the best place for it. i'm quite interested though in the correlation between dead bodies and peoples belief that consuming them gives strength, which is why I asked the question. I'll start a thread on it. Hopefully you'll contribute
Old 05-12-2018, 02:14 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
. i'm quite interested though in the correlation between dead bodies and peoples belief that consuming them gives strength, which is why I asked the question. I'll start a thread on it. Hopefully you'll contribute
so one aspect is the hormones that can go into blood or meat if the subject is traumatised for example adrenaline. In some countries dogs are msitreated and then slaughtered to alter the taste of the meat

so if an occultist terrifies the sacrificial victim before killing them then they will affect the blood as it will be filled with various hormones released by the endocrine system

I read an interesting book once that claimed that the turin shroud was not the shroud of jesus but rather the blanket that the templar grandmaster jaques de molay was wrapped in after he was tortured. The claim was that the glandular excretions that came out in his sweat created the almost photogenic imprinting of the shroud

certainly freemasons would see molay as a messiahlike figure so that would explain the confusion with jesus

But on another level the occultist is looking to draw on the prahnic energy of the victim that is released at the point of death because there is the physical body but there is also the auric field around the body and it is that lifeforce that the entity which is attached to the occultist wants

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #46
TheArranger

Quote:
ha ha you looked up 'schving schving'!
yes I did, and I found it shocking to see you usually so respectful and sometimes insightful being using such words and such a reference as the 'punk' who coined them (that's what I think of him)... fact is you were addressing me whether it was meant to be personal or not...

I alluded to it because it’s the sad game that’s been played by these yellow vests, trying to subdue their fellowmen at ‘checkpoints’ or impress the authorities with protests, and now what do we end up with ? Mere provocations led to civil war and it's not over yet...

good to see you laugh, though...
TheArranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:25 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
yes I did, and I found it shocking to see you usually so respectful and sometimes insightful being using such words and such a reference as the 'punk' who coined them (that's what I think of him)... fact is you were addressing me whether it was meant to be personal or not...

I alluded to it because it’s the sad game that’s been played by these yellow vests, trying to subdue their fellowmen at ‘checkpoints’ or impress the authorities with protests, and now what do we end up with ? Mere provocations led to civil war and it's not over yet...

good to see you laugh, though...
well when one looks around at their fellow man and sees little more than a murmur being raised at the increase of autism among children one must keep their sanity somehow

you seem to be implying that the french people are at fault for not agreeing to subsidise mass immigration into their lands?

but seeing as we know from figures released regularly by the likes of oxfam that all the global wealth is held by the top handful of people that surely if the elites wanted to do something to help those people they could easily use their own VAST wealth to assist those people IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES

yet they don't

instead they foist those people onto us and demand we pay for them in a time where many europeans are already struggling under 'austerity'

clearly there is more at play here.....

this mass immigration is really being used as a WEAPON to socially engineer western countries and to turn those countries into third world economies with divided societies and despite what the PC police say nobody has to be happy about that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:42 PM   #48
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
so one aspect is the hormones that can go into blood or meat if the subject is traumatised for example adrenaline. In some countries dogs are msitreated and then slaughtered to alter the taste of the meat

so if an occultist terrifies the sacrificial victim before killing them then they will affect the blood as it will be filled with various hormones released by the endocrine system

I read an interesting book once that claimed that the turin shroud was not the shroud of jesus but rather the blanket that the templar grandmaster jaques de molay was wrapped in after he was tortured. The claim was that the glandular excretions that came out in his sweat created the almost photogenic imprinting of the shroud

certainly freemasons would see molay as a messiahlike figure so that would explain the confusion with jesus

But on another level the occultist is looking to draw on the prahnic energy of the victim that is released at the point of death because there is the physical body but there is also the auric field around the body and it is that lifeforce that the entity which is attached to the occultist wants
Yes its very sad how people will condemn satanism but take part in its rituals on a daily basis and consume the energy of our tortured and brutalised animal brothers and sisters who we share this beautiful planet with. They are like children in this respect, insomuch as they don't have a voice to object or protest to the cruelty they are subjected to and rely on those able to see past the indoctrination for protection. Most people are indoctrinated that this is acceptable much like ***** who abuse and murder children for there own gain and benefit.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #49
TheArranger

Quote:
Inuits feed on fish... in Mongolia most people are too poor to eat the yaks that make the dairies they live on... no meat there again... the poor Nomads in Sahara live on dates and dairy too, the poor Chinese live on spiced rice and those in India on spices with a bit of rice... still no meat... meat has always been for the rich...
Old 05-12-2018, 03:11 PM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Inuits feed on fish... in Mongolia most people are too poor to eat the yaks that make the dairies they live on... no meat there again... the poor Nomads in Sahara live on dates and dairy too, the poor Chinese live on spiced rice and those in India on spices with a bit of rice... still no meat... meat has always been for the rich...
inuits live on seals and whales which are probably the fattiest animals around and fish are animals by the way

mongolians eat a lot of dairy products that are not pasteurised or homogenised. pasteurisation denatures the proteins in the milk so they are getting the good stuff unlike us in the west

Mongolia’s Meat Diet: An Inconvenient Truth for Veganism
By Jesse Veverka -
August 22, 2012

I’ve come to Mongolia for a couple weeks to get some fresh air and perspective. Despite the country’s glowing reviews as an adventure travel destination, everyone I have spoken with has warned me that getting used to the food could be a challenge.

Meat in the winter and meat and dairy products in the summer are the traditional staples of Mongolia’s nomads. The introduction of wheat, rice and potatoes from conquered nations and trading partners has added some variety, but as the climate is harsh and farms and nomads go together like water and oil, many rural Mongols continue to subsist on a diet consisting almost entirely of animal protein and fat.
https://www.clydefitchreport.com/201...-for-veganism/
Old 05-12-2018, 03:19 PM   #51
screamingeagle

Moderators note

Keep it on topic,please.

Last edited by screamingeagle; 05-12-2018 at 03:20 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #52
TheArranger

J’étais en train rester bloquer une heure pendant…

I’ve been staying blocked for one hour… Toll station not only occupied but also disabled (free pass) and traffic filtering on the highway : cars and trucks lining up stalled over 10 kms…
Old 05-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #53
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
inuits live on seals and whales which are probably the fattiest animals around and fish are animals by the way

mongolians eat a lot of dairy products that are not pasteurised or homogenised. pasteurisation denatures the proteins in the milk so they are getting the good stuff unlike us in the west

Mongolia’s Meat Diet: An Inconvenient Truth for Veganism
By Jesse Veverka -
August 22, 2012

I’ve come to Mongolia for a couple weeks to get some fresh air and perspective. Despite the country’s glowing reviews as an adventure travel destination, everyone I have spoken with has warned me that getting used to the food could be a challenge.

Meat in the winter and meat and dairy products in the summer are the traditional staples of Mongolia’s nomads. The introduction of wheat, rice and potatoes from conquered nations and trading partners has added some variety, but as the climate is harsh and farms and nomads go together like water and oil, many rural Mongols continue to subsist on a diet consisting almost entirely of animal protein and fat.
https://www.clydefitchreport.com/201...-for-veganism/
Apparently boiled testicles are a great delicacy in mongolia.

And its correct, they do eat a lot of meat and fat, you can't survive out there without it.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #54
oneriver

Macron gives in and abandons fuel tax hike....Will this be enough to appease the protesters though??

https://www.rt.com/news/445681-franc...hike-protests/
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #55
TheArranger

When you see what’s happening outside you can’t believe it’s allowed by the authorities, it doesn’t make sense. Speed cameras are all destroyed now and that must be all over the territory, versus only one third of them in a normal time where I live. Also their thus filter traffic on every major roundabout of every main road over the all territory, it’s a whole-scale operation.

Would you be allowed to occupy and disable whole highway toll stations for ‘protestation’ where you live ? If you did, would cops would just stay sat there on their motorcycles discussing with you like you’re both colleagues ?

Seeing them do it looks to me like some of these yellow vests have authority on the population, they’re not just mere civilians otherwise things would turn very bad. It did at the beginning but as by random there have been no other such incidents after a while, so maybe the two deaths acted as a 'warning'. Somehow people know they must not mess with the yellow vests, and it really shows.

Following the riots of last Saturday and upon release of the above-linked video on youtube, the police admitted through the media that cops had been infiltrated, so I’m thinking of detached policemen, firemen or soldiers leading the yellow vests. But maybe I'm wrong...

well a journalist at the TV news just asked his guest : so what’s next for the yellow vests in the screenplay ?

Last edited by TheArranger; 05-12-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #56
elpressiedente

Ole Dean has it right.

https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress....igarchy-armor/

"The streets of Paris have become a war zone, as militant yellow-vest protestors clash with police over austerity measures and a series of middle-class tax increases announced by the Rothschild-peony Macron government"
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:37 PM   #57
oneriver

Military on the way to Paris? To quell the protests or help out with the coup??

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/...268064257?s=20

https://twitter.com/Vithynie/status/1070691853698256902
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 06-12-2018, 08:50 PM   #58
cosmic tramp

When you look at all this on You Tube all you get is "2 days ago" or "3 days ago" i.e. edited highlights. Makes you wonder how BBC would stream such events if it happened here.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:07 PM   #59
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
When you look at all this on You Tube all you get is "2 days ago" or "3 days ago" i.e. edited highlights. Makes you wonder how BBC would stream such events if it happened here.
The revolution will not be televised.

Old 06-12-2018, 10:10 PM   #60
TheArranger

Quote:
J’étais en train rester bloquer une heure pendant…

Nobody to correct my purposely bad French so I conclude there’s no français dans la salle…

These yellow vest look like they’re acting under control of an authority. Having no reported leader they have the duty to stop trucks though, occupy toll stations and slower the traffic.

The government is acting and reacting the same in its absence of adequate response to the yellow vest and their deeds. So everything is done to induce the feeling of some ineluctable and unavoidable things being happening, among which pan-European agreements by which countries officially give up their sovereignty, lands and wealth to poor third-world populations lured into migrating for a ‘better life’. These misled or ill-intentioned people thus mess-up their own future abroad, that of their fellow people stayed home and that of their hosting populations in welcoming countries. Messing-up the whole mankind’s life and stirring-up chaos all over the planet is all what the hidden authority implementing all that actually wants.

Quote:
Since the signing of the Marrakech Declaration on May 2nd, Italy has been able to form a nationalist government that takes a hard line on immigration and plans to deport 500,000 illegal African immigrants. Coincidentally, at a time when one migrant route was closed another opened up.

In Spain, the anti-immigration conservative Partido Popular government led by Mariano Rajoy lost a vote of confidence in the Spanish Parliament and was replaced by the pro-immigration social democrat PSOE led by Pedro Sánchez.
When Italy refused to allow the boat Aquarius with 629 migrants on board to dock in an Italian port, the boat was quickly invited to dock in Valencia by Spain. The Aquarius arrived in Valencia last Saturday and that weekend Spain didn’t only receive 629 migrants but another 1,400 were reported to have crossed the Straits of Gibraltar and reached the Andalusian coast.
The PSOE government plan to repeal laws restricting health care and other benefits of the Spanish welfare system to people who are registered to the Social Security system and have worked legally in Spain. To add insult to injury, a group of students were ejected from their halls of residence, which they had paid for, in order to accommodate the migrants.
https://www.europeanfreedom.com/2018...h-declaration/

It’s no news that the media support that hidden authority and help it run its agenda through maintained propaganda. While today news people underline the fact that all available police forces (85,000) will be hired to maintain public order next Saturday, police representatives have been recently complaining about a gradual disarmament of policemen. So it’s how we’ll be made check whether our national forces are sufficient to maintain order, or if the creation of a better armed and empowered European police will have to be ‘considered’ in order to handle a chaos due to uncontrolled MIGRATION.

Mundo de mierda…