Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 16-08-2018, 04:14 AM   #41
wingwang

Default I'm Stuck Here. Can't Break Free..

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 04:20 AM   #42
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
I asked a member who had started a thread, who had not posted for nearly two years, why they had not interacted?
They showed as online but didn't answer?
So I removed my 'question' as it was 'off' topic within their thread
I saw the question you asked huddy .... Logic suggest he was being polite in not answering .... He seems a fairly friendly chap , if he was spending more time with the kids , or was overloaded with work he would have told you . But probably he wanted to spare everyone from the unhappy truth . I'm not polite . I'll tell you....

You may remember waveofthesea .... one of the most knowledgeable and active posters .....12,5000 likes!!! I remember some of the last posts he made , he dropped a very insightful and brilliant post .... and no one took any notice... other people on the thread who had no clue about the subject just went on twittering nonsense .... his follow up post was to the effect "why bother" and he's gone (over 2 months ago)

I feel the same with my posts , no one appreciates them , or perhaps even understands them ....

People make very little effort to research a subject , they have their own preconceived ideas , also their brains are mush ... cannot effectively analyse what's before them ...I used the term 'mentally retarded' with regard to this , just a few days ago....

In addition many have a pathological hatred of those who should be their teachers ....AJ is hated by most here , he's someone who has done more than anyone on the planet for the truth movement , ... even inoffensive researchers like Richard Hall and Judy Wood , professional engineers who have put their lives on the line , are treated with contempt , called shills and idiots...

So that's why numbers are down and the quality of those remaining is falling, each new generation that comes out of the schools is more brain damaged than the previous.

DI must look at this forum and weep ... decades of work , tours with 10s of thousands of people in the audience ... if this forum is an indication of the awareness , then we're in trouble.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 06:18 AM   #43
decim

The perpetrators of 9/11, the wars that followed got away with it, despite a mass of evidence showing who and which are criminal psychopaths.
Those in control then are still in control.
For all the information, evidence gathered and shared, nothing, murdering lying criminal c#nts like blair walk off into the sunset with £40 million+ in their arse pocket.
Those who murdered the Kennedys did 9/11.

In a word; Demoralised.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 07:03 AM   #44
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I see it as a good sign. People spend more time in the real world rather than online discussing made up Crazy stuff like supersoldiees on Mars and invisible planets, loud shouting gatekeepers in the "alternative" Media.

People who are truly awake do not spend time on a forum like this. They live their lives.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 07:46 AM   #45
garethicke
Administrator

Two words. Social media.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 09:01 AM   #46
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
Two words. Social media.
Adds to that... like someone said earlier, people have 'less time' for some reason. They just want to churn out one liner via whatsup or the like to keep them hooked ON like druuug. In another words, people have moved on from likes of marijanna to crack cocain.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #47
bamboozooka

the image hosting sites i switched to were imageupload.co.uk or postimg.org. but its pointless as the forums were now dead. i done it just to preserve the photos i shared.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 09:17 AM   #48
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Would you care to share how with others. I am sure it would be appreciated.
This is an animated gif I uploaded to imgur.com

This is what you do....
1. Go to the image page. https://imgur.com/wkrVxfC
2. Right click on the actual image you want to link in your post and select/click on "Copy Image Location"
3. Paste the image location after you click the image icon when you are creating your post OR type below.
PHP Code:
[img]https://imgur.com/wkrVxfC[/img] 
To test, create a reply and use Preview Post rather than making another post then you can see the result.

As for video like this.... Do you think he liked her but not reciprocated? Notice the tail shake at the end. Definitely worthwhile putting a caption.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3pMK8ym

WM has to find an extra bit of code so that it can be embeded into the forum.
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=2425666
https://community.mybb.com/thread-16...t-1109286.html

Last edited by elshaper; 16-08-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:19 AM   #49
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchek View Post
One word: Reddit. Reddit managed to vampirize most forums into a big single centralized forum.

In a world where power is centralized more and more, Reddit is the centralization of all forums (with a centralized and very biased moderation, just sayin).
I never got into Reddit because it looks messy and hard to read. It reminds me of Usergroup before phpforum back in 90s.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-08-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:36 AM   #50
elshaper
Inactive

Does anyone know how to surf the Dark Web? Is there search engine for it? I've never been to one and want to look around.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:39 AM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

I'm pretty certain that wingwang waits till the last post is the last post of the page so that the next post which he is about to post sits at the top of the page.

By looking at his post, his brain is already fried by 4G/5G and beyond help. I'm sorry buddy.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:13 AM   #52
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Does anyone know how to surf the Dark Web? Is there search engine for it? I've never been to one and want to look around.
Start reading here els'
http://www.oniontor.com

If pics of naked children dont bother you, you will be ok..
A particularly dark place..the dark web, use caution
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #53
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Start reading here els'
http://www.oniontor.com

If pics of naked children dont bother you, you will be ok..
A particularly dark place..the dark web, use caution
well I don't wanna downloading kiddies photo yall.
Is Darkweb all about that and drugs?!
Old 16-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #54
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
well I don't wanna downloading kiddies photo yall.
Is Darkweb all about that and drugs?!
When I went there a few years ago, even the conspiracy chat rooms had pics of naked children..you cant get away from it whilst browsing for a decent place to research info, not very nice at all and likely by design imho.

"you want access to unfettered truth..here it is amongst these images which will haunt your dreams"
I never been back since, its not for me..good luck
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #55
farros

Social media has made forums like this obsolete, but that's not a bad thing. Any page with comments, be it newspaper sites, youtube, facebook or reddit.. all have conversations which would originally only be seen on places like this. The alternative media has spilled into the wider net, rather than being limited to a few forums. I think there's been an exodus of sorts though, prolific posters like iamawaveofthesea have just dissapeared. Everything he wrote was quality. Bill Ryan's Project Avalon is pretty good though, if you prefer forums to social media.

The alternative media has really moved on from chemtrails and 9/11.. to the all out culture war being waged in the west. It's like, who cares about flouridated water when you're suddenly the only white english speaking guy in your neighbourhood. The fact that the mods sent the race and immigration forum to the rant room, said all of how out of touch this place has become.

Last edited by farros; 16-08-2018 at 02:56 PM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #56
ink

Thank you all for the replies....especially those of you who haven't posted in a while!

I am considering (if you give a shit lol ) your responses and will post later regarding such.... again, thank you all.

For the 'minute' (if such a thing can be) I would like to ask the mods and forum to remove the ability for a member to 'hide'!

I have always used the 'Hide My Presence' option.... which I just changed.

I considered it to allow me to interact but still remain a tad distant, but now I see it as a failing within my actions!

I have never used 'social media' platforms of any description and have held a view that they are of no value?

I have 'held' my allowed ability to be 'not seen' as of value.......Well now I can see it as a limitation and of use to those who do not hold the search for 'Truth' to heart.

So I will nolonger 'hide' and ask that said feature of the forum is removed from a member's choice.

I am NOT asking for those who wish to expand their considerations to become limited in a greater manner.... I am asking that those who wish to serve the 'mainstream' considerations should be allowed to be seen via their 'day job'!

Again thanks for the interesting interactions, which I am considering and will reply to.

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #57
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
...The fact that the mods sent the race and immigration forum to the rant room, said all of how out of touch this place has become.
US controlled social media had different views on the subject and flouting the spirit of UK laws would have been a slippery slope for those running this forum.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #58
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
US controlled social media had different views on the subject and flouting the spirit of UK laws would have been a slippery slope for those running this forum.
So are you stating that the forum itself MUST limit conversation....if that be so called 'hate speech' (which can be anything) or any other considered by establishment to be 'wrong' ....part of a threads interaction?

Now that would stop people talking!

If that is correct then forums are indeed 'dead'....and the book burnings start!

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #59
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Asking people to be kind with their truths isn't the same as stopping people from talking.

People being kind with their truths also helps prevent agents provocateurs sabotaging a forum.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #60
8lou1

ive been to several dying forums and what ive noticed is that there is hardly any new info these days, so you get newbies over and over again. the humanly not a problem, but it gets boring after a while on a forum.

also ive noticed people like chatrooms like discord better. you get faster replies and you can talk more in dept about subjects.

and then of course you get some forums who get attacked. ive been one one that recently got cursed and nothing is left of it, but a mess. so this happens. it can be done on other levels with spiritual warfare too, but i havent seen that happening in a while.

what i believe is necessary for long time members is either to get more involved and have some initiative or move on. mods are just people who work in administration so to say. you need human resources and development as well.

silly as it may sound, very often long time members feel as if a forum is home,when things stagnate like you say here its time to create a community. so what does an online community do? it gets 'food' and shares it, but also has 'schools' and 'playgrounds'. some sights even maniage to create 'sportsevents' etc.

what ive seen lately on this forum that there are enough spiritually inclined people to set up such a thing or at least call in some help from outside sources.

waking up is more then bein more aware in your life of whats going on afterall

with love,
lou
8lou1 is offline   Reply With Quote