Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #1
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default How to pick lottery number, when to buy?

Please share your knowledge.

I personally buy my ticket when the moon is transiting my sun sign. It works.

I also buy ticket when I find money on the street. It indicates money from heaven and chances are that I have a small window of opportunity to win something.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #2
3point5
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 2,345
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I personally buy my ticket when the moon is transiting my sun sign. It works.
Millionaire works, or a few tenner works?


I normally just do random numbers. My parents got stuck buying the same numbers for years and then were always scared to stop playing in case they came up.

Most I've ever won was £40 on a scratch card.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Man I can't pick winning numbers for toffee for myself nor can Mrs GMP.
Same on the gee gees.
Had a nice win before Xmas then steadily lost my winnings 'back' to Messrs Ladbrokes over the holiday race card.
Worst thing of this path is that we're not supposed to profit from it so every time I do get a little win then I soon enough lose it back.
Hey ho.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Man I can't pick winning numbers for toffee for myself nor can Mrs GMP.
Same on the gee gees.
Had a nice win before Xmas then steadily lost my winnings 'back' to Messrs Ladbrokes over the holiday race card.
Worst thing of this path is that we're not supposed to profit from it so every time I do get a little win then I soon enough lose it back.
Hey ho.
That's why there is something called 'Lucky Dip'
Choose where you buy your ticket though.

If a shop has a bad and poverty vibes....don't buy it from there.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #5
codie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,927
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I so rarely rarely do it.
I did think that getting a lucky dip improved chances because they had the ability to pick the numbers for me, thus, they've already picked the winning numbers so was hoping I'd 'be the one'

Once you start picking dates, it's true people get scared to stop in case they come up.

I think it's all a bit too easy to fix.

So yeah, in answer to the question, I view lucky dip as having higher odds.
Based on no research whatsoever.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's why there is something called 'Lucky Dip'
Choose where you buy your ticket though.

If a shop has a bad and poverty vibes....don't buy it from there.
Yeah.
I won my £2-80 on a lucky dip.
I buy my lottery tickets online not from a shop.
It's easier and they email to tell you if you've won.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 04-01-2014 at 12:11 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I prefer the anonymity.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Alternatives for me are local village shop and have to endure a long chat with the shopkeeper guy or Tesco and queue up with the fag buyers all coughing away.
I'll stick with online.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #9
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's why there is something called 'Lucky Dip'
Choose where you buy your ticket though.

If a shop has a bad and poverty vibes....don't buy it from there.
why?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
why?
Why not?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
why?
I was only sharing how I do it.
Anyway reason is that if you know the shop is not going to churn out lucky winners, why buy it from there.
You have to tune in psychically.
Equally, if you had three people in front of you and you know psychically two are not going to help you, it's obvious that you ask for help from the one that is going to help you.

Everything in this world is frequency and as in music, you have harmonic and discord connection with people, places.
Hence chose wisely.

Last edited by elshaper; 04-01-2014 at 12:57 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #12
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Why not?
sorry I'll clarify the question.
why should it matter where you buy a lottery ticket?
aren't all those machines the same?
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #13
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I was only sharing how I do it.
Anyway reason is that if you know the shop is not going to churn out lucky winners, why buy it from there.
You have to tune in psychically.
Equally, if you had three people in front of you and two are not going to help you, it's obvious that you ask for help from the one that is going to help you.
surely the shop doesn't matter?
they don't get anything from the winnings, do they?

I'm a bit unsure of how it works as I've never done the lottery.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #14
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Unlucky vibes can rub off.
Best to buy from a lucky shop that has a track record of big winning tickets sold.
Or buy direct online cos ALL the winnings come from that.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #15
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
surely the shop doesn't matter?
they don't get anything from the winnings, do they?

I'm a bit unsure of how it works as I've never done the lottery.
Shops get their 'thank you' commission if there is a winner.
I don't know how much though...it depends on how much punters win I guess.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #16
emmerdale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,566
Likes: 69 (46 Posts)
Default

Anyone want free money should have a look at matched betting.

MAde £1000s

Google it although mistakes can be costly.

only start doing it if you fully understand what you need to do.
emmerdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #17
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

well I suppose vibes and vibrations do matter but it all sounds a bit vague and 'new agey' to me.
There are sigils as a means of manipulating reality if you aren't too concerned about taking those first down the left hand path.
but I wouldn't recommend it unless you plan on doing some good with the money.
bad juju
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmerdale View Post
Anyone want free money should have a look at matched betting.

MAde £1000s

Google it although mistakes can be costly.

only start doing it if you fully understand what you need to do.
How costly would that be?

Is this a betting on betting?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #19
martg
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 8,041
Likes: 7 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Shops get their 'thank you' commission if there is a winner.
I don't know how much though...it depends on how much punters win I guess.
ah, I had no idea
thanks
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
well I suppose vibes and vibrations do matter but it all sounds a bit vague and 'new agey' to me.
There are sigils as a means of manipulating reality if you aren't too concerned about taking those first down the left hand path.
but I wouldn't recommend it unless you plan on doing some good with the money.
bad juju
Of course it will involve goodness
I'll donate TPV for sure with large sums.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.