Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2018, 12:39 PM   #101
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Reve It isn't the media that put me off Corbyn

Its his own actions, His own words His own behaviour That made me realise Corbyn is no different to May and all the others.

We will both agree he isn't anti Semetic - But and this is where he fails - Momentum has built this personality cult around him - Momentum is attacking anyone who disagrees with him and seeking to push out of Labour opinions they dont share.

He needs to stand up to momentum - because they are associated with some very unpleasant groups - such as so called anti fascists that behave exactly like fascists but are good because they chant left wing not right wing slogans - Anti semetic groups and groups that think its unacceptable to abuse people they like - but will call on tories to be lynched or white men to be driven out of universities etc. This is tainting him

Oh and lets not forget stamping out racism - but allowing abbot and Lammy to continue in their roles makes him look weak

Look at the shite they've spouted (Abbot and Lammy)- had they swapped the words white for Brown they would have been sacked - I despise racism - and so until Abbots sacked I will not vote labour - I see her as no better than nick griffin and his ilk.

Last edited by hande; 16-04-2018 at 12:41 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #102
MalvernMick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 548
Likes: 351 (201 Posts)
Default

US Tanks In Europe Get Invisible Futuristic Missile Shield To Counter Russian Threat

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...russian-threat

Take The Red Pill - The History Of Syrian False Flags Exposed

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-flags-exposed
__________________
If you can't speak freely then you're simply not free - Montagraph
MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 01:14 PM   #103
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalvernMick View Post
US Tanks In Europe Get Invisible Futuristic Missile Shield To Counter Russian Threat

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...russian-threat
Nothing to do with a Russian threat really - Its just the next step in protection - for everyone

Israelis and Russians have used types of it for years - (cant really say either of those countries is worried about Russia)

The US has had the option of waiting for technology to improve before adopting and developing systems wheras Russia and Israel needed it so designed initial versions.

The UK is looking at systems
Germany is developing systems
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #104
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,501 (900 Posts)
Default

CNN reporter shocked speechless when Congressman Thomas Massie tells that he doubts that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 16-04-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:32 PM   #105
reve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,175
Likes: 107 (70 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Reve It isn't the media that put me off Corbyn

Its his own actions, His own words His own behaviour That made me realise Corbyn is no different to May and all the others.

We will both agree he isn't anti Semetic - But and this is where he fails - Momentum has built this personality cult around him - Momentum is attacking anyone who disagrees with him and seeking to push out of Labour opinions they dont share.

He needs to stand up to momentum - because they are associated with some very unpleasant groups - such as so called anti fascists that behave exactly like fascists but are good because they chant left wing not right wing slogans - Anti semetic groups and groups that think its unacceptable to abuse people they like - but will call on tories to be lynched or white men to be driven out of universities etc. This is tainting him

Oh and lets not forget stamping out racism - but allowing abbot and Lammy to continue in their roles makes him look weak

Look at the shite they've spouted (Abbot and Lammy)- had they swapped the words white for Brown they would have been sacked - I despise racism - and so until Abbots sacked I will not vote labour - I see her as no better than nick griffin and his ilk.
Hande although I take your point unless we know Corbyn personally it is all collected from the media and this is the crux of the matter with the chemical attack. What we are not shown is for example the scene leading up to that video, the people who made it, who they are, who the children and others are etc. We just get this emotive snapshot. Now we are being told the dead were buried in a secret location, also that all evidence is being removed. It is already too late to investigate. If it was a truly independent team going in then were they to find no evidence it would now be discounted. But Assad has already been tried, convicted and punished for this. It should have happened before any of that.

I don’t like Corbyn supporters - if they are. I don’t even get on with other supporters of Arsenal, especially those who want dear Wenger out and have made home games a positive disadvantage for the home team. Thanks for nothing ‘fans‘ if indeed they are. Perhaps some of them are really fans of a rival team that has 40,000 on their waiting list for season tickets, which brings up my next point.

We have to be careful. I was once trolled by a person claiming to be a supporter of someone else and attacking me viciously for my criticisms of that man. So vicious in fact that he threatened to come to my house to beat me up, published the name and telephone number of my GP, and said he would use my photograph to make me ill. He was banned for that. It took me 5 years to discover that in fact he hated that man and was trying to make his supporters look like thugs. Something I discovered quite by accident. So I daresay that happens all the time but it fooled and upset me.

When I hear the phrase ‘it is the right thing to do’ it conjures up every time I have heard that and it was always the wrong thing to do. Even if there was a chemical attack and even if it was Assad we should not be asserting that it is until we have established that in court and an independent jury decided after seeing evidence provided by those alleging it and those denying it (the defence). That is ‘the right thing to do’. It is the same with the assassinations and poisoning and if ‘national security’ must be used to hide the evidence from us there should still be a jury, prosecution and defence. But there wasn’t and it was the wrong thing to do. I don't care whether that would happen in any other country it should still happen here. Even if Assad is an 'animal' that is no reason for us to behave like one. Nor for our prime minister to act like a dictator because she has to deal with some.

That it might result in Russia shooting down one of our planes or sinking a ship or sub is something that makes it even more vital that we listen to their protestations of innocence. But our government say that by protesting innocence the Russians have made matters much worse. They were given 24 hours to admit it, failed to do so and were branded guilty. All further protestations have been deemed to have exacerbated the original crime and shown their ‘contempt’ for international law! That is totally the wrong thing to do isn’t it? And that will go down in history as a most disgraceful episode for Britain.

So many ordinary people feel like me. We hate the lynch mob, we hate lies dressed as undeniable facts and we hate being used as an excuse to start a war - that ‘we’ will not tolerate the ‘alleged’ use of chemicals by Assad. Are we supposed to tolerate this if used by the Jihadis we support? Is it more understandable if they do it?

Assad is not a nice man but his country was stable and tolerant of the many different religions and tribes in it before we supported this ‘revolution‘ which was the wrong thing to do, unless we consider that it is ok for some foreign nations to support a revolution here. We would call that terrorism whatever the reason for it. I saw today some Syrians brought on TV demanding we take Assad out so they can have their country back. What they want back is what they had before they decided to support imported thugs to kill Assad and all in his tribe, plus a whole load of other ethnicities in Syria. They are trolls too in a sense. Syrians who say one thing but really want a jihadist victory and Sharia law imposed on the whole country. Most real Syrians dread that and so should we.

How can any journalist or editor with an ounce of decency allow this kind of reporting? That question in fact answers itself. It is a total disgrace and one of the most disreputable and dishonest facts of 21st century life in Britain.

Last edited by reve; 16-04-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Likes: (1)
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #106
Ooberman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London
Posts: 4,348
Likes: 2,635 (1,245 Posts)
Default



'BBC Caught Staging FAKE News 'Chemical Attack' to Start Wars in Syria & Iraq' (13:20)






#WhiteHelmets are using PSYOPS to wage war on #Assad.

'#BBC Caught Staging FAKE News 'Chemical Attack' to Start Wars in #Syria & #Iraq'. Analysis of the 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' filmed by BBC entirely, staged.' (VIDEO)

https://twitter.com/druderadio/statu...18611863977985

#####################################



@BorisJohnson praising the terrorist group the #WhiteHelmets and providing them with £65 million! https://youtu.be/J2mWdvgCOqs
__________________
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda

Last edited by Ooberman; 16-04-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Likes: (1)
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #107
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post




#WhiteHelmets are using PSYOPS to wage war on #Assad.

'#BBC Caught Staging FAKE News 'Chemical Attack' to Start Wars in #Syria & #Iraq'. Analysis of the 2013 BBC Panorama documentary 'Saving Syria's Children' filmed by BBC entirely, staged.' (VIDEO)

https://twitter.com/druderadio/statu...18611863977985

#####################################



@BorisJohnson praising the terrorist group the #WhiteHelmets and providing them with £65 million! https://youtu.be/J2mWdvgCOqs
That's 65 million reasons to fake shit and start shit..
Fake currency buying ww3, its fucking laughable if it wasn't so tragic
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 07:40 PM   #108
serpentine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,053
Likes: 1,166 (721 Posts)
Default

Report from Syria making mention of US troops stationed in Syria firing missiles at a Syrian airbase.


serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 11:34 PM   #109
dannyuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,281
Likes: 933 (484 Posts)
Default And so it continues...

Syrian air defenses respond to missiles over Homs province – state media

A2_FE5_CEB_9_EAD_4_E81_BD5_C_F39_B8_C416_C18

‘Syrian air defense systems have been activated in response to a missile attack apparently targeting Shayrat Airbase in Homs province, state media SANA reports.

Up to 10 missiles were destroyed by the Syrian Armed Forces, a military source told Sputnik. The Syrian air defenses managed to intercept some of the projectiles, according to a SANA reporter. Meanwhile, the Al Mayadeen news outlet is claiming that all the projectiles were intercepted and inflicted no physical damage or casualties at the targeted Syrian base.

The Pentagon has denied initiating strikes or conducting any other military activity in Homs province. “There is no US military activity in that area at this time,” the Pentagon’s spokesperson told Reuters. The same information was also shared with TASS news agency by Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon.

According to yet unconfirmed reports, the missiles entered Syrian airspace from Lebanon, which may indicate that the Israeli Air Force could have been involved, Al-Masdar News reports, citing a military source. The outlet’s reporter also published several videos allegedly showing the launch of interceptor missiles.’

https://www.rt.com/news/424333-syria...-defense-homs/


Of course it’s Israel, the same force and same people are continuing to cause provocation in Syria that operate through the West now through Israel.

Genie Energy and resources in Golan Heights I’m sure is a driving factor...
Maybe Israel has proof of another Chemical Attack we don’t know about yet.

It’s ridiculous and anyone who can’t see the conflicts of interests between international Zionism, Genie Energy and Israel, there’s just no hope.
All the major controllers of Zionism, back and support the state of Israel and operate out of western nations, have a hand in Genie Energy.

Genie Energy being just a part a reason why these attacks are happening and geopolitical advancements are being made...
__________________
Danny Edwards
If you believe everything I say, I don’t trust you. More importantly you shouldn’t trust yourself or you own opinion on this until you’ve researched it for yourself!

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 12:56 AM   #110
dannyuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,281
Likes: 933 (484 Posts)
Default

Tony Benn gives a speech in Parliament about supplying the middle east with weapons.
Double Standards...


I’d also notice the lack of attendance...
Look around and everyone at the time looks like they just want to leave and you can’t blame them, as most of them where squirming in their seats because they couldn’t believe what they are hearing as of course the majority of them are in the back pocket off Israel/international Zionism due to the political system and the lobby. Even if they believe what they’re hearing they’re paid not to say it, just as much as they’re paid to kiss the arse hole of “The only democracy in the Middle East” and keep historic facts censored and smeared as acts of “anti-Semitism” by anyone who dare speak the truth...




Ask has much changed?

Syria Strike Puts Lockheed Martin's Stealthy New Missile to Test
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...issile-to-test

International arms firm Lockheed Martin in the frame for £1bn NHS contract

Doctors have expressed dismay at reports that an international arms firm is considering a bid for a £1bn NHS contract to run GP support services in England.

American defence giant Lockheed Martin was one of a number of private companies represented at a recent meeting hosted by NHS England, for those interested in taking over the contract, which largely involves administrative functions.


https://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...t-9871247.html

Money well spent?
Couldn’t have been put to better use?

No conflicts of interests?

The system isn’t fit for purpose, it isn’t going to get better by changing the face of public office.
__________________
Danny Edwards
If you believe everything I say, I don’t trust you. More importantly you shouldn’t trust yourself or you own opinion on this until you’ve researched it for yourself!

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 17-04-2018 at 01:11 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 01:14 AM   #111
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Not only did missiles just target the Shayrat airbase in Homs but around 10 missiles were also intercepted at the Dumayr military base near Damascus.

It is clear that the U.S., Israel and the rest of the terrorist thugs are carrying out a coordinated attack on Syrian airbases to try and degrade Syrian air power.

A year ago Trump ordered the cruise missile strike of Shayrat. Shayrat in Homs is one of the 3 biggest Syrian airbases. The other two are Dumayr outside Damascus and the T4, which is the largest, and near Palmyra.

These 3 largest bases have been under attack of late.

Tonight attempts on both Dumayr and Shayrat.

The joint US, UK, France strike apparently also target Dumayr and Shayrat but the vast majority of those missiles were intercepted.

Few days prior Israel struck T4 killing Iranian soldiers. A month prior it was the same T4 airbase Israel attacked which resulted in their downed F-16 jet.

This war has definately entered a new phase where airbases and other military infrastructure will be targeted.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 01:16 AM   #112
dannyuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,281
Likes: 933 (484 Posts)
Default

Israeli defense minister claims right of 'total freedom of action' in Syrian airspace

‘Israel will not accept any limitations to its operations in Syrian airspace against 'Iranian threat', the defense minister said, expressing hope that "communication" lines with Moscow will help avoid any "friction" in the air.

On Tuesday morning, a series of missile strikes once again targeted Syrian military infrastructure. The Pentagon, which led the coordinated April 14 assault against Syrian targets with its British and French allies, denied its involvement in attacking a new set of targets. Israel, which struck Syria's Tiyas (T-4) airfield in Homs province on April 9, also failed to acknowledge bombing its neighbor.

Yet the new attack against Syria comes just hours after Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman vowed to protect the country's national interests through breaching Syrian airspace if necessary.’

https://www.rt.com/news/424336-liebe...ction-freedom/
__________________
Danny Edwards
If you believe everything I say, I don’t trust you. More importantly you shouldn’t trust yourself or you own opinion on this until you’ve researched it for yourself!

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 01:24 AM   #113
dannyuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,281
Likes: 933 (484 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Not only did missiles just target the Shayrat airbase in Homs but around 10 missiles were also intercepted at the Dumayr military base near Damascus.

It is clear that the U.S., Israel and the rest of the terrorist thugs are carrying out a coordinated attack on Syrian airbases to try and degrade Syrian air power.

A year ago Trump ordered the cruise missile strike of Shayrat. Shayrat in Homs is one of the 3 biggest Syrian airbases. The other two are Dumayr outside Damascus and the T4, which is the largest, and near Palmyra.

These 3 largest bases have been under attack of late.

Tonight attempts on both Dumayr and Shayrat.

The joint US, UK, France strike apparently also target Dumayr and Shayrat but the vast majority of those missiles were intercepted.

Few days prior Israel struck T4 killing Iranian soldiers. A month prior it was the same T4 airbase Israel attacked which resulted in their downed F-16 jet.

This war has definately entered a new phase where airbases and other military infrastructure will be targeted.
Yep I guess they’ll be saying Chemicals are stored at every single one!

You know I’m having flash backs of history of the British campaign on infrastructure and railroads throughout Germany and so the supply of food and water etc couldn’t be possible in Germany and everyone was starving...
But of course history remembers Jews and only Jews because of these Zionists that still exist manipulating world events because of their historic victimisations they’ve made for themselves at the abuse of Judaism.
Western powers where really only bombing to stop Jews from being exterminated but never actually targeted any of the places they had been gassing them or burning them, just the railroads...

This is becoming a priority in Syria as much as it is in Yemen the same thing is taking place and the stopping of aid and the campaign by the same internationalists to cut them off so they can make the area unliveable.

Then they’ll send the cameras in and say Putin and Assad are starving their people etc etc
That’s how stupid it would be and this is getting by the Internationalists through the West...

Yet justify what they’re doing as stopping harmful weapons from being able to be moved about in these place, but they’re actually stopping anything and everything from being possible to be moved in and out.

It’s a campaign to destroy infrastructure and any external support they maybe getting their from Russia or Iran and they’re blaming Iran of course as being Proxy terrorists there because that’s who their next war is desirable with.

I’d suggest they’re targeting areas they want to make it difficult for any outside help to come in or out so they can eventually move people in certain areas and they won’t be pushed back by help from either Iran or Russia and of course this coalition of chaos between western allies and Israel are working together to do this. So now is not a good time for the west, who have been calling for “peace in our time” after their bombing campaign for humanitarian superiority, to act so they’re acting through Israel.
They’re getting incredibly cocky these internationalists and still many people seem oblivious that a New World Order syndicate exists or an international power base is doing this.
Many people still think you’re a nut for suggesting it...

What’s wrong with them how can they not see it!
__________________
Danny Edwards
If you believe everything I say, I don’t trust you. More importantly you shouldn’t trust yourself or you own opinion on this until you’ve researched it for yourself!

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 17-04-2018 at 01:34 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 01:39 AM   #114
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Apparently the Syrians had just returned their aircraft to their bases 2 days ago so this latest attack today is obviously an attempt to destroy returned aircraft.

After the Trump threats via tweet Syria had moved pretty much all of their planes to Russian bases in Tartus and other areas to avoid them being targeted.

They figure the terror gang will not engage Russian bases, and this is obviously why Russian air defenses were not used to counter the recent U.S. strikes.

Now that they have been moved back it seems Israel is now targeting them.

If these sustained attacks continue, is this now a hot war that simply is not being reported as so in the media ?

I also wonder if Downed Israeli jets or an Iranian/Syrian response to Israeli aggression will be used to fully draw America in.

Surely the Syrians and Iranians will sooner or later lose their patience and respond to Israel.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 17-04-2018 at 01:42 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 04:31 AM   #115
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Not only did missiles just target the Shayrat airbase in Homs but around 10 missiles were also intercepted at the Dumayr military base near Damascus.
Only if you believe Russian accounts

Competing claims

US attacked 3 storage sites - 105 missiles none intercepted
Russia - attacked storage sites and airbases - Syria shot down 71 missiles
Syria claimed to have shot down 13 missiles - now claiming 69

Russia states it didn't engage it was Syria other sources have Russia claiming killis

Syrian accounts are a bit more plausible and I think Russia is mischief making and face saving -

Especially if you consider they claim Syria shot only shot down a few missiles going to the places the west says it attacked but claims all of those heading for places the West says it didn't attack were intercepted. Seems might convenient

On those grounds I'm calling Bullshit - Whilst the West isn't being honest about motives - The attacks launched were as it says not as Russia claims -

The Airbases weren't targets

Edit

Its possible Russia is basing its estimates off Syrian launches and SAM battery claims which are as yet unverified. That would explain why targets missiles and claims by Russia are changing.

Syrian Batteries if after several years of war are manned by poorly trained conscripts* may well have fired at nothing and assumed kills were none were made.

*Even well trained forces over estimate kills - its a universal problem.

Last edited by hande; 17-04-2018 at 04:53 AM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 04:37 AM   #116
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Syrian air defenses respond to missiles over Homs province – state media

A2_FE5_CEB_9_EAD_4_E81_BD5_C_F39_B8_C416_C18
That image is a still from the footage shown of Syrian forces intercepting missiles from the US UK Fr strike

The reports maybe accurate ie there is another wave of missile attacks - but that image doesn't show what it claims.

Doesn't mean its a deliberate lie - its probably a stock image and its been used but incorrectly labelled - happens a lot (UK media is especially bad at RN ships)
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 06:39 AM   #117
reve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,175
Likes: 107 (70 Posts)
Default

An interesting article by the excellent reporter Robert Fisk in the Independent. He is in Douma unlike almost every other western journalist, even before the investigation team.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8307726.html

I have seen claims that there was no missile attack last night. There are also claims of a major cyber attack on Australia by Russia. However when you read it this seems to be about something that happened in 2017. But what a good headline - we will certainly see many more.

The general hysteria around now reminds me very much of how it was back in the early 60's when we were made to feel a nuclear attack was imminent and shown what to do when it came.
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:34 AM   #118
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,299
Likes: 1,501 (900 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
CNN reporter shocked speechless when Congressman Thomas Massie tells that he doubts that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people.
That video was from last year (on a previous alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria)…


According to British journalist Robert Fisk (of the Independent), the video of victims struggling to breathe is real, but that they have NOTHING to do with a chemical weapons attack:
Quote:
The same 58-year old senior Syrian doctor then adds something profoundly uncomfortable: the patients, he says, were overcome not by gas but by oxygen starvation in the rubbish-filled tunnels and basements in which they lived, on a night of wind and heavy shelling that stirred up a dust storm.
(…)
This is not the only story in Douma. There are the many people I talked amid the ruins of the town who said they had “never believed in” gas stories – which were usually put about, they claimed, by the armed Islamist groups. These particular jihadis survived under a blizzard of shellfire by living in other’s people’s homes and in vast, wide tunnels with underground roads carved through the living rock by prisoners with pick-axes on three levels beneath the town.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...eapons-victims


US reporter Pearson Sharp reports the same thing - that none of the local residents thought it was a chemical weapons attack. The locals said that the Islamic terrorists “staged” the (fake) attack so that the Syrian army would be attacked (so they could escape).
Sharp also claims that a lot of Syrians in Douma support Assad.
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
Likes: (1)
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:39 AM   #119
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Only if you believe Russian accounts

Competing claims

US attacked 3 storage sites - 105 missiles none intercepted
Russia - attacked storage sites and airbases - Syria shot down 71 missiles
Syria claimed to have shot down 13 missiles - now claiming 69

Russia states it didn't engage it was Syria other sources have Russia claiming killis

Syrian accounts are a bit more plausible and I think Russia is mischief making and face saving -

Especially if you consider they claim Syria shot only shot down a few missiles going to the places the west says it attacked but claims all of those heading for places the West says it didn't attack were intercepted. Seems might convenient

On those grounds I'm calling Bullshit - Whilst the West isn't being honest about motives - The attacks launched were as it says not as Russia claims -

The Airbases weren't targets

Edit

Its possible Russia is basing its estimates off Syrian launches and SAM battery claims which are as yet unverified. That would explain why targets missiles and claims by Russia are changing.

Syrian Batteries if after several years of war are manned by poorly trained conscripts* may well have fired at nothing and assumed kills were none were made.

*Even well trained forces over estimate kills - its a universal problem.
Can you explain the me how Britain can seek to attack Syria on the grounds of human rights abuses and saving innocent children, but in Yemen there is far greater human rights abuses and over 5000 children brutally murdered by military weaponry who are targeting civilian populations which is a huge contravention of international law.

Is this Russian aggression too?
Or do we not discus uk weapons killing children in countries not earmarked for regime change by the western war criminals?

Also, if Saudi Arabia used chemical weapons against the Yemenis, who would attack them to restore international 'norms'???
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 17-04-2018 at 08:42 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:44 AM   #120
reve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,175
Likes: 107 (70 Posts)
Default

But then on BBC this morning a reporter in Douma finds a young man who says he struggled to breathe and he could smell chlorine, next minute they are looking at a large orange canister on the roof which apparently is a missile and we imagine was full of gas! So anyone watching that 'knows' there was a gas attack and that the Russians and Syrians are now covering it up. Did Fisk miss this or is something else at work here? What is this thing on the roof? Fisk also stated that almost all the Douma medics were in Damascus being interviewed by the investigators. But the news suggests they are sitting around unable to get to Douma.
Likes: (2)
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.