Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 01-04-2017, 07:22 PM   #1
jaguar83

Default Icke succession planning

Firstly, I have so much respect for David Icke. An absolute genius to say the least, his way and level of thinking is far superior to most people's.

My question is, who will continue Icke's legacy when he passes on? He is now 64 and whilst I definitely think he has lots of time left I would like to see him begin some sort of succession planning (maybe via one of his son's) to ensure that his message carries on after he is gone and humanity continues to wake up from this illusory reality.

What are your thoughts?

God bless David Icke for all he has done for humanity, he has faced ridicule, laughter and mockery yet he has proved time and time again he is right and the masses are wrong.
jaguar83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
Irregular_Expression

DIF Acolytes ;D
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irregular_Expression View Post
DIF Acolytes ;D
It me some people need a person to follow rather than making their own way. I bet David would be disappointed.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:03 PM   #4
kaito9

Everyone be David Icke in their own country/state/city, i think is a best way to continue his legacy.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:14 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
It me some people need a person to follow rather than making their own way. I bet David would be disappointed.
Needn't be. The Reith Xmas Lectures still continue in the name of Lord Reith (1889-1971) R.I.P. the first Director General of the BBC who promoted culture and intellectual and moral enrichment for the nation via broadcasting (...ahem, that didn't work then, did it?). Thing is, the Reith Xmas lectures are about the only thing the BBC ever shows worth viewing with new scientific advances and discoveries, taken out of he Ivory Tower and explained to the layman in terms we can all understand.

Thusly, in the same vein, "The Truth (Shall set You Free)" Institute could embrace all those otherwise unheard voices from so many walks of life whose truths could liberate and inspire the minds of so many more in the memory of David Icke.

...maybe that's not such a good analogy but it's a start.

(* cowers and awaits bombardment from anti BBCists...*)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-04-2017 at 10:18 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:38 PM   #6
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
Everyone be David Icke in their own country/state/city, i think is a best way to continue his legacy.
True. We can all be small David Icke´s. I am only 0,01% of Icke, but if we all are 0,01% of Icke, then we can really make a difference. Just by being members of this forum and writing here, we are doing something. I also have a small Youtube-channel. But others have big, important Youtube-channels with 10.000, 20.000 or even 100.000 subscribers. And those make a difference. There are many others than Icke who expose the Illuminati, the satanic elite and the reptilians. He was just the first one and maybe the most famous one. But there are already plenty of people who are inspired by Icke and are doing a great job.

So I hope Icke can still continue his great Work for some years. But even if he decides to retire within a few years, there are already other brave people exposing the Illuminati and the reptilians.

One of my favorites is the Spanish researcher David Parcerisa. His Youtube-channel is Rimbel35. He has a great knowledge, in my opinion. Just a shame that he only does Spanish videos. But since I do understand Spanish, it´s okay for me. But he is a really great researcher as well. There are also other not so big, but still good Youtubers who expose the reptilians. Such as 2circles (a former member of this forum as well), Kinninigan (great research, I think), David Vincent (from South America, maybe Mexico, but I am not sure..), Richard Bruce (from California, I believe) and others. Amateur researchers certainly not as big as Icke, but they also do an important job by researching the reptilian topic (they could be wrong on something, sure, but their contribution is important, just as many other´s contribution).

But, yes, we can all make a difference and do something. I myself am a member of 3-4 various forums in my own Country, Denmark, and I have managed to open various topics about the reptilians on those forums. Before there were almost no topics on Danish forums about the reptilians, but now there are plenty of them, because I opened them. Okay, 99% insult me and say I am crazy and bla bla. But I have also noticed that there are a few who are open to the Idea. A few days ago a member of one of those forums wrote me and thanked me for opening his eyes about the reptilians and the Illuminati. So if we all manage to wake just one, two, three or maybe ten persons up, we can all make a difference...

Last edited by mondogobbo; 01-04-2017 at 10:55 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:47 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

To some extent it's already being done with

http://exopoliticsgb.com

(link rectified)

They do put in a lot of spade work, "lifting the lid" on various world issues and cover ups by informed and insightful researchers and presenters...disclosure...black budgets...fake histories...false flags...A.I...etc. etc.

Their yearly conferences attract a wide variety of speakers not a million miles from what David is suggesting (he'd certainly be welcome guest speaker there). Surprised he himself doesn't attend.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-04-2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:07 AM   #8
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar83 View Post
Firstly, I have so much respect for David Icke. An absolute genius to say the least, his way and level of thinking is far superior to most people's.

My question is, who will continue Icke's legacy when he passes on? He is now 64 and whilst I definitely think he has lots of time left I would like to see him begin some sort of succession planning (maybe via one of his son's) to ensure that his message carries on after he is gone and humanity continues to wake up from this illusory reality.

What are your thoughts?

God bless David Icke for all he has done for humanity, he has faced ridicule, laughter and mockery yet he has proved time and time again he is right and the masses are wrong.
Jaguar83, don't know if you know, but I did start a thread about this very subject exactly a year ago and here it is, with responses:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...oint+successor

If you look at post #41 Jaymie Icke (Gareth's bro) video contribution minute 8 onwards may give you an answer.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-04-2017 at 12:21 AM.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #9
jaguar83

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
What a great quote.

I still think there needs to be an overall successor to Icke that continues to go deeper into the rabbit hole and expose it to the masses just like Icke has done since he has gone from reptilians to saturn and the moon matrix to the holographic universe to transhumanism etc.

His mind is incredible.

When I first got into Icke's work, I had a huge problem with reptilians, and genuinely remember thinking Icke was mad.

Then years later I remember that when I was six years old (and way before I had ever heard of reptilians) , I was sharing a bed at night with my twin brother and he told me in the morning that in the middle of the night he stuck his hand out of the bed as the bed was so warm, and he felt another hand grab his hand.

Terrified, he immediately pulled his hand back and couldn't sleep the rest of the night.

When I asked him in the morning to describe the hand that grabbed his, he described it as 'scaly, lizard skin'... I have no doubt this was a reptilian encounter given these entities are attracted to children's energy.

I don't doubt Icke at all now!
Old 03-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #10
JustMe418

Succession brings to mind ideas of bloodlines and centralised control. Ickes works isnt about that so why do people look for that? if he has brough a spark into your life then its your job to make a torch and carry it, not expect a successor to carry the burden for you.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #11
jaguar83

Quote:
Succession brings to mind ideas of bloodlines and centralised control. Ickes works isnt about that so why do people look for that? if he has brough a spark into your life then its your job to make a torch and carry it, not expect a successor to carry the burden for you.
Completely disagree I'm afraid.

Succession can involve bloodlines and centralisation of control but it can also be a way of preserving and continuing to pass on the truth to those who are asleep and will remain asleep when Icke is gone.

I do spread Icke's word to many that I encounter, however we still need someone with his level of intelligence / insight and his profile to carry on his work when he is long gone to reach the masses.

The only reason many are waking up now is because of David's persistence.
If after he is gone there is no one to challenge the status quo, people will remain asleep.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:41 PM   #12
JustMe418

Quote:
Completely disagree I'm afraid.

Succession can involve bloodlines and centralisation of control but it can also be a way of preserving and continuing to pass on the truth to those who are asleep and will remain asleep when Icke is gone.

I do spread Icke's word to many that I encounter, however we still need someone with his level of intelligence / insight and his profile to carry on his work when he is long gone to reach the masses.

The only reason many are waking up now is because of David's persistence.
If after he is gone there is no one to challenge the status quo, people will remain asleep.
Are you joking? why cant you challenge the status quo? you are talking as if he is the only person who can make a difference, like a messiah or something. Do you realise you are talking about him like a saviour or messiah? you say you spread his word and once he's gone thats it.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:01 PM   #13
jaguar83

Quote:
Are you joking? why cant you challenge the status quo? you are talking as if he is the only person who can make a difference, like a messiah or something. Do you realise you are talking about him like a saviour or messiah? you say you spread his word and once he's gone thats it.
David Icke is an absolute genius who has put himself out there and faced ridicule in order to help humanity. Without him connecting all the dots, everyone on this forum would be 100 steps back in their thinking including you.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:42 PM   #14
JustMe418

Quote:
David Icke is an absolute genius who has put himself out there and faced ridicule in order to help humanity. Without him connecting all the dots, everyone on this forum would be 100 steps back in their thinking including you.
Give me a break. You act like he is the only person with a mind. I think your stance is quite insulting to forum members really because you are basically saying they are drones who would know nothing without him.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:12 PM   #15
jaguar83

Smile

Quote:
Give me a break. You act like he is the only person with a mind. I think your stance is quite insulting to forum members really because you are basically saying they are drones who would know nothing without him.
Give me a break with your hostility

Life's too short. Let's agree to disagree

And I respect everyone on this forum because they think outside the box and are open minded whereas 99% of people are not

Last edited by jaguar83; 03-04-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 AM   #16
northern star

I would like to think when David Icke's work is done then the work of waking people up, to the point of critical mass, is also done, without the need of a successor who would essentially be a repeater. The information he has put out there has changed the frequency. I believe the portal for significant human awakening and evolution is at its apex now in 2017, into 2018, but soon to close. Its now or never, or we are in for a very long and dark time. Icke and those like him are giving vital info to end the human slavery..we are on the cusp of whether people start to wake up and listen or not.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:02 AM   #17
dmckenna

David Icke, in my opinion, is one of the few great researchers left. So many fell down the Trump hole and the majority are too stubborn to admit they were wrong - Jim Marrs springs to mind. So many other researchers have turned into "mainstream lite" as Icke puts it.

With the current state of the so called Independant media, if David was to pass on tomorrow, he would be extremely missed. However, the next few years are going to be huge in terms of the Cabal moving forward their agenda. I could be wrong here, but if humanity is ever going to take back control from the powers that be, then it will happen in the next decade. I'm pretty sure Icke will be around for it.

I'm a pessimist and I think we have lost. I don't get this consensus that people are waking up. The best we can hope for in the next decade is the powers that be deciding not to pursue their World War 3 plan but instead only microchip and enslave humanity in a transhumanism society.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:03 AM   #18
dmckenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
I would like to think when David Icke's work is done then the work of waking people up, to the point of critical mass, is also done, without the need of a successor who would essentially be a repeater. The information he has put out there has changed the frequency. I believe the portal for significant human awakening and evolution is at its apex now in 2017, into 2018, but soon to close. Its now or never, or we are in for a very long and dark time. Icke and those like him are giving vital info to end the human slavery..we are on the cusp of whether people start to wake up and listen or not.
You beat me to it.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:41 AM   #19
jaguar83

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
You beat me to it.
Do you think there is a lot more further to go into the rabbit hole or that Icke has pretty much nailed it all?

Thanks
Old 04-04-2017, 11:50 AM   #20
dmckenna

Quote:
Do you think there is a lot more further to go into the rabbit hole or that Icke has pretty much nailed it all?

Thanks
Quite a tough, broad question. If you look at the possibilities beyond the 5 senses, then Icke probably only understands 0.000000001% of what goes on, & understandably so. The most important point is he recognises that there is an existence outside of the 5 senses and it plays a role in the things we see in the world today. So I guess that's a rabbit hole that we can only ever scratch the surface.

In terms of the reptilians, satanic elite/child sacrifice, world events shaping humanity, predicting the elites next moves, then you can't go wrong with David Icke. He won't know the exact answer to everything eg how many species of reptilians there is but in the grand scheme of things who really cares about something relatively trivial like that? It's more important to acknowledge that yes, there is various species of reptilian's both dimensional & interdimensional that exist and the latter can exist and manipulate events on this 3rd dimensional plane. So yes, in terms of covering the general theme - which is the most important aspect - then Icke is great but it would be impossible (I hate that word) for one man to know the answer to everything.

Last edited by dmckenna; 04-04-2017 at 11:53 AM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote