Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 12:43 AM   #21
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

You are claiming the moral high ground, the country is being driven into the ground, living standards are being deliberately undermined, people are being denied housing, services are being over burdened and cut back. People have a natural tendency to want to hang on to what they have and they will fight back when under attack. You seem to think that everyone should be like you and just lie back and take it, you belittle people who you see as morally inferior to yourself and of course call them names. The way you behave is no different to the Politicians, Journalists and Celebrities, sneering and scoffing at the working class whilst they are being driven into the ground.

Sounds harsh, but just think about what you are doing, when things go tits up they won't want to know about you just because you batted for them on internet forums, you aren't one of them.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:49 AM   #22
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
You are claiming the moral high ground, the country is being driven into the ground, living standards are being deliberately undermined, people are being denied housing, services are being over burdened and cut back. People have a natural tendency to want to hang on to what they have and they will fight back when under attack. You seem to think that everyone should be like you and just lie back and take it, you belittle people who you see as morally inferior to yourself and of course call them names. The way you behave is no different to the Politicians, Journalists and Celebrities, sneering and scoffing at the working class whilst they are being driven into the ground.

Sounds harsh, but just think about what you are doing, when things go tits up they won't want to know about you just because you batted for them on internet forums, you aren't one of them.
Yeah I am. I'm a human being living on earth. The divide is in your mind mate. Just keep on dehumanising them if that massages your ego enough.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (3)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:55 AM   #23
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yeah I am. I'm a human being living on earth. The divide is in your mind mate. Just keep on dehumanising them if that massages your ego enough.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
The country is divided, most people are against the Governments mass immigration policy. Big business, Politicians, Celebrities, Journalists and some of the general public back the Government. It's the class war which never went away, the Rich vs poor and you have chosen to back the rich.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #24
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The country is divided, most people are against the Governments mass immigration policy. Big business, Politicians, Celebrities, Journalists and some of the general public back the Government. It's the class war which never went away, the Rich vs poor and you have chosen to back the rich.
I haven't chosen to back anyone. I'm not supporting mass immigration. It's happening and there is fuck all any of us can do about it. I personally am not going to use the people migrating here as a scapegoat for my anger and frustrations. You know who to be angry with. But you can't do a thing about it. You have no voice with them. They are out of control. They no longer listen to the people.

It is not the fault of those coming here to try to make a better life for themselves and their families.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (2)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:44 AM   #25
peabrain
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 1,652 (856 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yeah I am. I'm a human being living on earth. The divide is in your mind mate. Just keep on dehumanising them if that massages your ego enough.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Well said Sir.
Likes: (1)
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:33 PM   #26
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yeah I am. I'm a human being living on earth. The divide is in your mind mate. Just keep on dehumanising them if that massages your ego enough.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Human beings living on Earth have, and always will, form tribes and groups and alliances with people that they have a natural affirmation and familiarisation with. Just take any chat forum or group of people anywhere. Are they all friends that get along perfectly and who share the same World-view? Of course not, neither will they ever. In any given situation there will ALWAYS be divides and alliances formed. To think otherwise is just fuzzy feel good egalitarian nonsense.

That's how and why Nations were formed in the first place, through a natural process and evolution through many thousands of years (at various different paces and time periods). That doesn't mean one tribe or nation has the right to be a nuisance to the next btw. Trying to force everybody together in the unnatural way they're doing with the Globalist melting pot, is going against the natural order that's existed from time immemorial, and which can only end in disaster if it's broken by means of social engineering. Which in case you haven't noticed is already beginning to happen. Hence my firm stance against forced mass immigration. Trying to force people together in an unnatural manner will only cause a cluster-fuck of hatred and divide, and especially when specific laws or programs are implemented (affirmative action) that discriminates against one group. I mean really, how can anybody expect it to end any differently?
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 09-10-2016 at 03:16 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #27
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,431 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Human beings living on Earth have, and always will, form tribes and groups and alliances with people that they have a natural affirmation and familiarisation with. Just take any chat forum or group of people anywhere. Are they all friends that get along perfectly and who share the same World-view? Of course not, neither will they ever. In any given situation there will ALWAYS be divides and alliances formed. To think otherwise is just fuzzy feel good egalitarian nonsense.

That's how and why Nations were formed in the first place, through a natural process and evolution through many thousands of years (at various different paces and time periods). That doesn't mean one tribe or nation has the right to be a nuisance to the next btw. Trying to force everybody together in the unnatural way they're doing with the Globalist melting pot, is going against the natural order that's existed from time immemorial, and which can only end in disaster if it's broken by means of social engineering. Which in case you haven't noticed is already beginning to happen. Hence my firm stance against forced mass immigration. Trying to force people together in an unnatural manner will only cause a cluster-fuck of hatred and divide, and especially when specific laws or programs are implemented (affirmative action) that discriminates against one group. I mean really, how can anybody expect it to end any differently?
A prehistoric cave painting in Bhimbetka -India , a world heritage site which shows a war scene of a warrior on horseback.



Last edited by roastpotatoes; 09-10-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:59 PM   #28
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Human beings living on Earth have, and always will, form tribes and groups and alliances with people that they have a natural affirmation and familiarisation with. Just take any chat forum or group of people anywhere. Are they all friends that get along perfectly and who share the same World-view? Of course not, neither will they ever. In any given situation there will ALWAYS be divides and alliances formed. To think otherwise is just fuzzy feel good egalitarian nonsense.

That's how and why Nations were formed in the first place, through a natural process and evolution through many thousands of years (at various different paces and time periods). That doesn't mean one tribe or nation has the right to be a nuisance to the next btw. Trying to force everybody together in the unnatural way they're doing with the Globalist melting pot, is going against the natural order that's existed from time immemorial, and which can only end in disaster if it's broken by means of social engineering. Which in case you haven't noticed is already beginning to happen. Hence my firm stance against forced mass immigration. Trying to force people together in an unnatural manner will only cause a cluster-fuck of hatred and divide, and especially when specific laws or programs are implemented (affirmative action) that discriminates against one group. I mean really, how can anybody expect it to end any differently?
There of course are reasons why the mass immigration is being made to happen. However, it's a big experiment because nobody knows what will happen.
Why should I waste my energy in being angry about it when there is nothing I can do to change things? Why should anyone waste their energy being angry about it? Why should anyone waste their energy and time being in fear of it?

I think it is all down to us; each individual. If we do not meet the migrants with fear and hostility, then the evil nasty elite will be rather edgy because fear and hatred is their biggest weapon that they use against us to keep us all divided. If people are accepting of the migrants, then there can be a harmony as I have experienced in many places around London in the past.

What the elites don't want is a united people from all races and walks of life.
They do not want us to unite and get our heads round things, because we may well all decide 'we're not putting up with any of this shit from the governments and elites any more'.

There are at least two ways this whole thing can go.

Either it turns into a bloodbath and most of us die.

Or we all do what the elites aren't expecting or wanting, and we unite and bring down this whole corrupt world mafia we refer to as the NWO/illuminati.

It really is our choice.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (2)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:18 PM   #29
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
There of course are reasons why the mass immigration is being made to happen. However, it's a big experiment because nobody knows what will happen.
Why should I waste my energy in being angry about it when there is nothing I can do to change things? Why should anyone waste their energy being angry about it? Why should anyone waste their energy and time being in fear of it?

I think it is all down to us; each individual. If we do not meet the migrants with fear and hostility, then the evil nasty elite will be rather edgy because fear and hatred is their biggest weapon that they use against us to keep us all divided. If people are accepting of the migrants, then there can be a harmony as I have experienced in many places around London in the past.

What the elites don't want is a united people from all races and walks of life.
They do not want us to unite and get our heads round things, because we may well all decide 'we're not putting up with any of this shit from the governments and elites any more'.

There are at least two ways this whole thing can go.

Either it turns into a bloodbath and most of us die.

Or we all do what the elites aren't expecting or wanting, and we unite and bring down this whole corrupt world mafia we refer to as the NWO/illuminati.

It really is our choice.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
ha! what a laugh
the muslims see us as infidels worthy of death
muslims dont unite with anyone but their own
hindus uniting with muslims? they hate each other
buddhists uniting with muslims? are you joking?
let snake unite with mongoose
let all dogs unite with cats!
Likes: (2)
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #30
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
ha! what a laugh
the muslims see us as infidels worthy of death
muslims dont unite with anyone but their own
hindus uniting with muslims? they hate each other
buddhists uniting with muslims? are you joking?
let snake unite with mongoose
let all dogs unite with cats!
I'm glad I'm not in your world man. It must suck.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (2)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:22 PM   #31
curly
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,899
Likes: 66 (63 Posts)
Default

Thought there was some valid points on the downside of it all in this vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9i7...ature=youtu.be
Likes: (3)
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:36 PM   #32
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yeah I am. I'm a human being living on earth. The divide is in your mind mate. Just keep on dehumanising them if that massages your ego enough.
that's not strictly speaking true though.....the divide is not just in the mind of the people already here....it is also in the mind of the incomers

i think some of us find your kind of thinking to be frighteningly detached from reality. See here's the thing.....many of the muslims coming in might be lovely people, who are part of the community, work away, pay their taxes and bother no one

But there will also be rapists, thieves, murders, terrorists, ISIS jihadis, war traumatised people and all sorts of other things. You can have any mindset you like toward incomers but that doesn't mean that they will have the same mindset towards you

For example you could be a swedish lady walking through malmo to tell the migrants there how welcome they are only to be gang raped. Now not every muslim is to blame for that so its wrong to make a blanket comment about that and yet we all know that it is a reality that many women are dealing with now across europe

Also some muslims have commented on how elders in the muslim community did nothing about the organised rape gangs in Rotherham and elsewhere

Lord Ahmed a muslim peer said the following:

I believe if we are to prevent a repeat of these disturbing events, the British-Pakistani community must confront some uncomfortable truths.

One of the most important of these is that most of Britain’s 1,400 mosques – which traditionally provide moral leadership and guidance to Muslim communities – are incapable of performing such a role in 21st Century Britain.

Some mosques try hard to help young Muslims deal with the pressures and are respected and revered. But others fail dismally and, in my view, this has been a major contributory factor to the problems we face with young British-Pakistani adolescents.

Many mosques have no idea how to lead or guide young men struggling to come to terms with being a Muslim in a modern country. These men need help with issues such as sex education, teenage pregnancy, drink and drugs – all the things other young people have to cope with. But they are taboo in most mosques. If a British-Pakistani boy tried to talk to an imam about it, he would look at him blankly.

Many mosques are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way imams behave. Many rarely mix with other faiths, which is wrong. They should be encouraged to visit other places of worship to break down barriers between faiths and learn how others tackle these problems.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz4MbfvLaZ1
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-10-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:40 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
There of course are reasons why the mass immigration is being made to happen. However, it's a big experiment because nobody knows what will happen.
no YOU don't know what is going to happen, but many of us do

many of us have learned the lessons history tells us

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Why should I waste my energy in being angry about it when there is nothing I can do to change things?
because we can change things

people can demand controls on immigration that will then prevent the chaotic end game that the illuminati are trying to orchestrate
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #34
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
There of course are reasons why the mass immigration is being made to happen. However, it's a big experiment because nobody knows what will happen.
Well, at least we're making some progress, you've conceded it's been made to happen and that it's an experiment that nobody knows what will happen.

I can tell you exactly what will happen and how it will end up..

O.k I have another experiment to try out, what about if I make a massive bombfire in my garden for Nov 5th, chuck 10 boxes of fireworks and 200 rockets inside the fire, and before lighting it pour 2 gallons of petrol over it for good measure. Then invite some friends and family around for a few drinks and to watch how my ''experimental'' firework display and bombfire party turns out. I'm sure the parents of the children dancing around the fire with sparklers will be thrilled to bits..
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 09-10-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #35
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that's not strictly speaking true though.....the divide is not just in the mind of the people already here....it is also in the mind of the incomers

i think some of us find your kind of thinking to be frighteningly detached from reality. See here's the thing.....many of the muslims coming in might be lovely people, who are part of the community, work away, pay their taxes and bother no one

But there will also be rapists, thieves, murders, terrorists, ISIS jihadis, war traumatised people and all sorts of other things. You can have any mindset you like toward incomers but that doesn't mean that they will have the same mindset towards you

For example you could be a swedish lady walking through malmo to tell the migrants there how welcome they are only to be gang raped. Now not every muslim is to blame for that so its wrong to make a blanket comment about that and yet we all know that it is a reality that many women are dealing with now across europe

Also some muslims have commented on how elders in the muslim community did nothing about the organised rape gangs in Rotherham and elsewhere

Lord Ahmed a muslim peer said the following:

I believe if we are to prevent a repeat of these disturbing events, the British-Pakistani community must confront some uncomfortable truths.

One of the most important of these is that most of Britain’s 1,400 mosques – which traditionally provide moral leadership and guidance to Muslim communities – are incapable of performing such a role in 21st Century Britain.

Some mosques try hard to help young Muslims deal with the pressures and are respected and revered. But others fail dismally and, in my view, this has been a major contributory factor to the problems we face with young British-Pakistani adolescents.

Many mosques have no idea how to lead or guide young men struggling to come to terms with being a Muslim in a modern country. These men need help with issues such as sex education, teenage pregnancy, drink and drugs – all the things other young people have to cope with. But they are taboo in most mosques. If a British-Pakistani boy tried to talk to an imam about it, he would look at him blankly.

Many mosques are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way imams behave. Many rarely mix with other faiths, which is wrong. They should be encouraged to visit other places of worship to break down barriers between faiths and learn how others tackle these problems.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz4MbfvLaZ1
I think you haven't got a clue how reality really works. It's pointless you lecturing me on all this bullshit but it may or may not be interesting for others to read.
Iv'e already read or heard it all a thousand times over. I'm not as stupid as you think.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.

Last edited by silent revolution; 09-10-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Likes: (1)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #36
jikwan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: between nothingness and eternity
Posts: 3,127
Likes: 791 (503 Posts)
Default

brilliant posts wave
thank goodness we got some clear thinkers here
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The country is divided, most people are against the Governments mass immigration policy. Big business, Politicians, Celebrities, Journalists and some of the general public back the Government. It's the class war which never went away, the Rich vs poor and you have chosen to back the rich.
well said!

this is what many of these authoritarian fake-left people can't get into their skulls.....their movement is funded upto the hilt by the rothshilds and other capitalist billionaires

their 'socialism' is not about helping the workers, it is about finding new ways to centralise the power of the oligarchs dso that they can continue their control of the workers into the new age

this is why they are backed by champagne socialists who go through such places as the london school of economics to learn about how to fuck over the workers while pretending to have some sort of moral basis for doing so
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-10-2016 at 04:48 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #38
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no YOU don't know what is going to happen, but many of us do

many of us have learned the lessons history tells us



because we can change things

people can demand controls on immigration that will then prevent the chaotic end game that the illuminati are trying to orchestrate
Ah yes you know it all. Got it all figured out. Can I ask if you have written to any MP's or government agencies to demand that controls are put on immigration? If not that why are you telling me this?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (1)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:48 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
brilliant posts wave
thank goodness we got some clear thinkers here
this forum is swamped with fake-left, authoritarian, soros-sucubi intent on destroying society so that the rothschilds can remodel it into a prison no one will ever escape from
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-10-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:50 PM   #40
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,553
Likes: 2,458 (1,356 Posts)
Default

Its not the immigrants fault. If anyone i brought up in a place with no chance to earn a living, and then another country opens it boarders, and gives you a chance at a better life. Youd jump at it.

In u.s. and the u.k. the rise of immigration is the fault of successive governments. Globiliztion has robber the indigenous working classes of mass industry. Which, in turn has lead to generations of unemployment in some familys. Which in turn has lead to the death of a work ethic in some quarters.

So much, that they rather live on benifits then work the shitty little jobs thast are left.

Then new labour, in the uk,farmed in a cheaper, More effective working class from abroad to do the jobs that the traditional indigenous working class in britian wouldnt touch with a barge pole.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.