Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 05-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #21
nuka

Yeah I see where your coming from.

Had a great dream during my afternoon nap today involving me running in the olympics then going on a mission to stop phil mitchell (a villain in a soap tv show) and his cronies with the two other medal winners lol, extremely random and unfortunatly unfinished.
"you know what it takes to unite 90 clans half of whom want to massacre eachother?, we speak 7 different languages in this army, the Fens hate the Hornfoots, the Hornfoots hate the River clans and everyone hates the cave people. You know how I got cave people and river folk, sun and moon worshippers to unite as one? I told them we are all going to die if they don't because thats the truth"

nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #22
silverwand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronic View Post
Your post reminds me of this scene from An American Werewolf in London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0wShZqevLU
Ha ha
I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it. I saw this movie again within the last few weeks, one of my favourites.
silverwand is offline   Reply With Quote