Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
mycharona
Banned

Default "I'm An Observer In Outer Space..."

….and I am floating above the earth. The earth is many miles below, about as large as a basketball from my perspective. I am weightless, observing a metaphysical event which I find ambiguous.

In front of me are two enormous male figureheads. They appear to be sculptures, made out of rock/granite or perhaps even wood. Both figureheads are the size of entire planets, or at least moons. They are sculpted out of square lines with sharp angles; the figures have square jaws, beards and long hair. Christ like figures if you will.

They are both aligned within a square grid of lines. One closer, one further.

One of the figureheads, the one closest to me, tilts downward, towards what I presume is earth. My vision is fixed squarely on the figureheads, not downwards, so I don't know for sure...

Last edited by mycharona; 03-12-2010 at 07:56 AM.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
mycharona
Banned

...The figurehead then emits a light/laser beam towards earth.

I don't know what kind of beam it is. Is it a benevolent beam, "inserting" a ray of knowledge into our consciousness, which will refract and spread everywhere once it hits the atmosphere? Or, is it a malevolent beam, which will burn and scorch the earth with it's intensity.

I get no emotional read out of this dream, aside from a feeling of unfamiliarity and questioning.

Usually, I can pick up the meaning of a dream quite quickly after I wake up. This one, not so much.

Your impressions...
Old 03-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #3
whiterain

nice dream sounds like many of the ideas discussed around here about the possible reasons for awakening.

despite all my crazy vivid and lucid dreams, im yet to visit space at all i think.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
ragnarok
Banned

One word - dimethyltryptamine.

Having just watched The Spirit Molecule, which states that our brains are capable of producing small amounts of this compound, and are also extremely receptive to its input from outside sources(apparently, it's in all sorts of things), I'm wondering if this stuff could be responsible for some of our freakier dreams. There's plenty of science-types in the documentary saying that it's a likely explanation for all religious visions.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
mycharona
Banned

Hey thanks for the feedback guys.

The reason why I post is that I can't tell if this is a 'positive' or 'negative' dream emotionally speaking. Are the figureheads sinister or simply powerful yet awe inspiring even though they are benevolent.

The figureheads seem emotionally cold (not exactly warm smiling puppies here) but then again they may be host of an intelligence and understanding so profound I could not tap into it at that time.

also, the laser beams. I was watching a music video behind the scenes, and the performer noted that she was actually burned by one of the lasers. The producer also said lasers can damage video equipment.

So what do these laserd do? They are powerful, for sure, but to what effect?

hmmmm

Last edited by mycharona; 03-12-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 13-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
psychicdude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
One word - dimethyltryptamine.

Having just watched The Spirit Molecule, which states that our brains are capable of producing small amounts of this compound, and are also extremely receptive to its input from outside sources(apparently, it's in all sorts of things), I'm wondering if this stuff could be responsible for some of our freakier dreams. There's plenty of science-types in the documentary saying that it's a likely explanation for all religious visions.
Yes I agree, One Word "DMT" BTW ragnarok I Love your Avatar! Cool!
psychicdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 03:44 AM   #7
jimj_wpg

Somewhere, beyond the Earth's atmosphere, there are 4 angels, protecting/watching over the East, the West, the South, and the North parts of our planet.

Could these two 'figureheads" represent two of the angels?
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
mycharona
Banned

Thanks for the feedback. I have begun watching The Spirit Molecule...

Last edited by mycharona; 16-12-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 16-12-2010, 07:53 AM   #9
mycharona
Banned

OK, I encountered a passage in a book entitled Bringers of the Dawn:

You have come to earth at a place and time when evolution is at hand. A major leap is about to take place...for many energies are coming to earth to participate in this great project...

There are motherships surrounding this planet that are acting as literal transducers of energy. There are beams of light coming to Earth from old and ancient star systems that have been working with you for eons. These beams of information are being blasted onto the planet...

Therefore, the large heads are "old heads": astral travelers with enormous founts of information consulting with one another first, then agreeing to convey this intensely powerful information to planet earth, whether we are ready or not!

In other words, these personages are just that: figures that I can identify with and understand: they fit my/our old, wise, bearded male stereotype. But in reality, they are pure energy and information which transcend such limited conceptions, emerging in distinct cultural form for my relatively ready intelligibility.

edit: oddly, the lights began to flicker just as I posted this...and an odd, loud, pronounced hum began playing/broadcasting through my speakers just seconds later...

I wrote the post above with my left brain. My right brain kicked in a few minutes later to chime in and say: "Wow! This is so cool!"

Now, left brain kicking in to comment: "ahem, carry on."

Last edited by mycharona; 16-12-2010 at 08:08 AM.