Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 03-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
luten2012

Default "You will die"

I consider myself to have certain abilities that I have not harnessed to their true potential yet. I hear things sometimes, when my mind isn't busy, like a whisper in my ear. Usually when I'm lying in bed at night and I reach that place between being asleep and awake, apparently when it's easier for certain entities to communicate. These have been a simple "Hello" from time to time, other times: "are you there" and "help me" have been heard. Recently though I heard a really very sinister voice of a female in my left ear while going to sleep. Quite clearly it said "You will die"

What do you make of this?
Old 03-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
son_of_parrot
Banned

Your crazy?
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
luten2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Your crazy?
I don't rule it out
Old 03-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
loveisthelaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by luten2012 View Post
Recently though I heard a really very sinister voice of a female in my left ear while going to sleep. Quite clearly it said "You will die"

You didn't kiss your wife goodnight?

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Quite clearly it said "You will die"

Technically speaking, it's an accurate statement.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
I consider myself to have certain abilities that I have not harnessed to their true potential yet. I hear things sometimes, when my mind isn't busy, like a whisper in my ear. Usually when I'm lying in bed at night and I reach that place between being asleep and awake, apparently when it's easier for certain entities to communicate. These have been a simple "Hello" from time to time, other times: "are you there" and "help me" have been heard. Recently though I heard a really very sinister voice of a female in my left ear while going to sleep. Quite clearly it said "You will die"

Just a negative being trying to cause fear with you, best ignored.
Positive beings will never tell you that you will die, not ever, and
negative beings lie all the time.

Last edited by zsymon; 03-12-2010 at 09:44 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
whiterain

if your training for this then its probably a good sign. its just when you keep your conscious mind slightly awake on the edge of sleep when waking or falling asleep. its pretty confusing but i sometimes just hear someone call my name waking me up as its well lodged in there from many years of good sleeping.. when falling asleep you hear something as you fall, but because you fall into a pretty conscious dream it feels so real and jolts you awake. we all die, well dont worry dreams are probably the easiest place to be considering those things. the visual equivalent is like falling asleep with your eyes open. whatever is in your vision will suddenly warp and change into a dream type image. if you can hold it, then your away
Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #8
crystalline

I think it is a negative entity trying invoke fear and uncertainty with you and in so doing decrease the vibrational energy.

I had a dream not long ago which I posted on here where I was told at what age I was going to die. For a while I was totally freaked by it and to an extent, felt the need to try to arrange all the stuff I have always wanted to do. If accurate then I haven't got too long but then I sat and thought about it and combined with the advice on this forum, I decided to try to stop fear from governing my actions while I am in this place in time. If it is to be, so it shall be.

We are all going to die in this form anyway, so brush it off and think about golden light.
crystalline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #9
lizzyking

That happened to me once too this year. It was a really sweet female voice though, saying "don't worry about anything, you have nothing to fear". I heard it as I was falling asleep. I heard it clear as a bell and I didn't recognize it as a voice I'd ever heard before, so it was startling, and very comforting too.

Later I just figured it must be part of my psyche, subconscious or something, what Jung labeled anima perhaps, as I am not too fond of the idea of 'entities' putting thoughts in my head, even a nice one, nor have I seen any evidence that this can occur (although I am sure there is a way to do it technologically with a weapon or whatnot, cuz after all stereo headphones switched to mono make it seem like a sound is in the center of one's head)

And/or maybe what i heard was something I heard in a TV show when I was a really small child and was recorded in memory, who knows. So it is possible the "you will die" statement might have been something recorded in your memory, something you heard in a movie or TV show or radio program long ago, and if you were stressed recently, it might have "popped" into your consciousness as you associated the same feeling with having heard that long ago.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
lizzyking

I know what I wrote might agitate some people here who tend to insist such things are entities entering one's physical head space to communicate ("dang, if only I wore my tinfoil hat to block these things!"), but, I am going to listen to the voice I heard that says "you have nothing to fear", so too fuckin' bad if you don't like my opinion! Just kidding. Its not really an opinion anyway, just what I think is the most likely explanation based on things I've casually studied out of personal interest. Ultimately I am agnostic about these sort of things anyway. That is to say, I'd accept different explanations if I have evidence that appeals to "left side of my brain" , like an experiment that proves it to me.

Believe it or not, I am actually more 'right brained', posts like these are how I consciously attempt to balance myself, I trained myself to do this.

Last edited by lizzyking; 04-12-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
indolering

Red face The still small voice

It's that still, small voice within you, telling you you're still crazy after all these years.
Just kidding, Ace. It's probably your own mind chatting at you; if it's a negative entity, ignore as simon says; if it's a positive entity, he won't enlighten you with a whispered phrase. Sometimes it's best to listen with your heart instead of your ear....

g

Last edited by indolering; 04-12-2010 at 03:22 AM.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #12
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Sometimes it's best to listen with your heart instead of your ear....

g
ooh, that's eerie

Old 04-12-2010, 03:40 AM   #13
lizzyking

So, what might be going on here with the OP, if we approached it with something similar to a Jungian analysis?

Anima of his (assumption luten2012 is male) psyche getting pissed about something? Something as significant as an 'ego death' looming, perhaps?

As indolering suggested, it might just be random mind chatter too, but, perhaps it is more significant, seeing as luten thought it important enough to start a thread here about it.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:54 AM   #14
lizzyking

And, as Zysmon might suggest, "bring the shadow into the light". I'm speaking metaphorically tho.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #15
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:

I've heard one like that too, but it was the voice of one of my housemates at the time, it wasn't actually them because we all in seperate rooms and it sounded really close to my ear. It's just dark beings fucking with ya I've put it down to, creepy tho.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote