Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 11-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
mycharona
Banned

Default "Remember Who You Are"

I recently watched/listened to this interview with David Icke a few days ago, as soon as it was posted....

http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/201...th-david-icke/

And now, I have just awoken from a lucid dream in which everything I heard about (both from David and from his interviewer, proved correct).

In another interview, David states without hesitation that his number one message is/would be: "remember who you are, remember who you are.'

And everything stated is true.

We are everywhere, at all times, free of any and all 'physical' limitations, and so is everyone else.

I have just awoken from a lucid dream in which many different layers and levels of insight were revealed to me, and which all dualities were busted and collapsed together, so that the finite became infinite and that separate/scattered/dual/oppositional realities imploded into oneness.

We are infinite and one. There is no physical. Everything these people have said is true. I am one skeptical son of a gun, but these weirdos and wackjobs are actually correct.

This is a 'journey' which returns you to a timeless infinity. It is painful yet comforting. You will return to a place where you have always been.

You are growing into a realization that there is no growth.

It takes time to realize there is no time.

Every duality is a lie yet a truth that brings you to the realization that there is no lie; everything is truth.

Anyway, happy holidays, and happy traveling.
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
subl1minal

Excellent interview, I love it. Thank you for posting it

David just has it all nailed down, when you become conscious and remember who you are, all of these topics and questions can be answered easily, because we ARE the truth and we create our own reality.

It's all a cosmic game, experience. Life's supposed to be amazing and flowing. So let's drift down stream!

We've always known this, until the 'powers that be' indoctrinated us and programmed us to forget it. The powers that be don't want us to realise WE are the powers that be!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
eagleheart00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post
I recently watched/listened to this interview with David Icke a few days ago, as soon as it was posted....

http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/201...th-david-icke/

And now, I have just awoken from a lucid dream in which everything I heard about (both from David and from his interviewer, proved correct).

In another interview, David states without hesitation that his number one message is/would be: "remember who you are, remember who you are.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYMQBeXW_Zg

And everything stated is true.

We are everywhere, at all times, free of any and all 'physical' limitations, and so is everyone else.

I have just awoken from a lucid dream in which many different layers and levels of insight were revealed to me, and which all dualities were busted and collapsed together, so that the finite became infinite and that separate/scattered/dual/oppositional realities imploded into oneness.

We are infinite and one. There is no physical. Everything these people have said is true. I am one skeptical son of a gun, but these weirdos and wackjobs are actually correct.

This is a 'journey' which returns you to a timeless infinity. It is painful yet comforting. You will return to a place where you have always been.

You are growing into a realization that there is no growth.

It takes time to realize there is no time.

Every duality is a lie yet a truth that brings you to the realization that there is no lie; everything is truth.

Anyway, happy holidays, and happy traveling.
couldnt agree more........we just need to remember that's all......i think people should try to understand what they are not once they do They will find a gold mine there .........
“As soon as the mind pulls out an agenda and decides what needs to change, that’s unreality. Life doesn’t need to decide who’s right and who’s wrong. Life doesn’t need to know the “right” way to go because it’s going there anyway.”
eagleheart00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
thefreeradical

What an awesome dream/experience Mycharona! Ty for telling us about it
thefreeradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
codie
Inactive

I am having more and more lucid/awakening dreams. It feels like I am getting answers from myself to myself.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 07:13 AM   #6
eagleheart00

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
I am having more and more lucid/awakening dreams. It feels like I am getting answers from myself to myself.
Best "time" to be alive or connected to this realm which ever suits you best...
“As soon as the mind pulls out an agenda and decides what needs to change, that’s unreality. Life doesn’t need to decide who’s right and who’s wrong. Life doesn’t need to know the “right” way to go because it’s going there anyway.”
eagleheart00 is offline   Reply With Quote