Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #1
dign4it

Default "Zimmerman Found Innocent: Rioting Erupts"

That WILL be the headlines in a few weeks here in America. How do I know this ?? It's simple, it's what "they" want to happen. Let me explain.

I remember back about 47 years ago when one of my friends used the word "nigger". He wasn't calling a black person this name because we had no blacks in our town, he was calling ME, a white kid, this name. Personally, it never bothered ME, but it did bother the teacher who was in charge of recess at the time. This teacher then proceeded to "teach" us about the word "nigger", and how it meant "a stupid person" and other things along the same lines. Once we were back in the classroom, we looked it up in the dictionary and, sure enough, the definition of 'nigger" was as follows: " a debased, ignorant, and rather low person." (it took a little while to find a print of the actual definition that was in use back in the 60's)

The word "debased" means: A) to lower the exchange value of (a coin) by increasing the base-metal content,

B) to reduce the exchange value of (a monetary unit)

Example of said word: "The Governor debased himself by lying to the public." So, using the old definition definition of this word "nigger", a lying (debased) Governor could be considered to be a nigger.

WOW !!! We have a lot of niggers in power at this time!!!!!(using the old definition)

Anyway, in typical "Inquisitional" style, the meaning of this word "nigger" has been altered, in a big time way, since the time I was in grade school.

Now, when you look up the definition of this word, ALL you can find are meanings that imply a form of profanity, a form of harrassment, to black people. This was done on purpose and, although the definition of this word was changed decades ago, it was changed way back then in order for it to be a "legitimate" form of harrassing white people of today.

Right now the white man in America is an endangered species, and this case between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin is "hammering home" the fact that the Inquisition is alive and well (even though Zimmerman is more Mexican, "they" are stoking the hatred between the blacks and the whites). Another perfect example of this hammering home is the Paula Dean case, where Paula used the word nigger 30 years ago and she is now being used as an "example" to all white folks (all us honkies)

More proof of the white man being thrown in the trash is the newest Immigration Bill, the bill that allows for illegals to become legal. Within this bill there are a few startling things, like;

#1) If there is a newly legalized Mexican who is applying for the same job that a white man is applying for, there is a $5,000 fine if the company chooses the white man over the Mexican. It is estimated that 30 million more white people will lose their jobs on this one stipulation alone.

#2) With Obamacare, companies are required to give the true American health care at a substancial cost to the company, however, if that same company hires a "newly legal", then that company won't have to pay for ANY health care until the "newly legal" person is actually considered an America, which is 13 years!!!

Yessir, used to be a time when a nigger could be anyone of any race....all it meant was a debased, ignorant and lowly person. But now it is being used to cause riots that will help to further an agenda.

And I hope all you honky M.F r's are prepared for when Zimmerman is found innocent. Shite WILL hit the fan, afterall, that's what "They" want.

Last edited by dign4it; 30-06-2013 at 12:13 AM.
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
torus
Inactive

I think you place far too much faith in the alleged potential of American cohesiveness. Coming together over a soda pop, football, or baseball team is one thing, militant action another. Let's numb the pessimism a little by remembering just how stupid the populace is.....wait a sec', this IS a "culture" that apparently loves violence...

Carry on.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 12:33 AM   #3
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
I think you place far too much faith in the alleged potential of American cohesiveness. Coming together over a soda pop, football, or baseball team is one thing, militant action another. Let's numb the pessimism a little by remembering just how stupid the populace is.....wait a sec', this IS a "culture" that apparently loves violence...

Carry on.
„America – the development from Barbarism to decadence without taking the loop way of culture.“
Georges Benjamin Clemenceau
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #4
torus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
„America – the development from Barbarism to decadence without taking the loop way of culture.“
Georges Benjamin Clemenceau
I've yet to read a quote from Kissinger etc, or one of Obama's writer's that has inspired repetition.

"...to the extent that any values can be extrapolated from television programming, they clearly extol self-gratification, they normalize intense violence and brutality, they encourage sexual promiscuity through example and stimulated peer pressure. and they pander to the worst public instincts. It is no exaggeration to say that Hollywood movie and TV producers have become cultural subverters who - cynically exploiting the shield offered by the First Amendment - have been propagating a self-destructive social ethic."
-Zbigniew Brzezinski

You know we're being mocked by the recent glut of "zombies" in the media. When this gets me down I quote Brzezinski again;

"...there is nothing comparable, either in the era of enforced religious orthodoxy or even at the high point of totalitarian indoctrination, to the cultural and philosophical conditioning that television exercises on the viewers."

And the modern cinema is now just a glorified TV with less commercials.

Last edited by torus; 30-06-2013 at 12:56 AM.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 07:24 AM   #5
believenothing
Banned

My favorite part of this trial has been that "cracka" was explained to be a non-derogatory and normal term for white people. That and the whole "wet grass sound" thing.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
positive_forward

"Zimmerman Found Innocent: Rioting Erupts"

Ouch thought it had kicked off. Due to the title.
It boils down to Zimmerman proving his right to defend (the law) that his life was in danger. The big issue is the right to carry guns, what with Obama & co talking of disarming citizens etc.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
positive_forward

Following a number of tweets making threats to kill white people if George Zimmerman is acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, a former Chicago police officer warns that the outcome of the case could spark race riots in cities across America.

Tweets included remarks such as “If Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white I see,” and “If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.”

http://www.infowars.com/ex-chicago-c...se-race-riots/
Old 30-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
andy1033

What they just need to do is increase the brain zapping energy coming out of there free mobile phones to calm them down.

America could in theory microwave all there cities, and stop madness, but they do not.

I am sure what ever happens american gov knows how to deal with the situation and if anything happens, its because they let you people do it.

This is a very high tech age, and the american gov know exactly how to calm the masses. Whether they do it or not is another matter.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #9
john_court
Inactive

Good ol' A.J. stirrin' up shit again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Following a number of tweets making threats to kill white people if George Zimmerman is acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin, a former Chicago police officer warns that the outcome of the case could spark race riots in cities across America.

Tweets included remarks such as “If Zimmerman get off ima shoot the first #hispanic/white I see,” and “If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.”

john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #10
positive_forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
Hmmm, the main thrust of it is from a concerned Police officer. There's various links & articles from that link.

No comment about the tweets about killing "crackers"?
Imagine when OJ Simpson got off whites saying the same about blacks. Why no riots?

Are you aware of the double standards?

Same in London, when a number of white boys were victims of racist murders, no back lash or riots from whites against innocent coloureds. Yet the riots kicked off due to a gangster being shot.

Last edited by positive_forward; 30-06-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old 30-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
positive_forward

So if Zim gets off possible riots & attacks. If Zim is found guilty (possible he was acting in self defense) if he was, therefore it'll be a travesty of justice. & opens a can of worms for future similar
incidents & the right to carry concealed weapons for defense.
Old 30-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
. That and the whole "wet grass sound" thing.
that was funny, and quite shocking to be honest. I had to ask myself if I was really hearing that.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #13
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
Yes AJ is himself involved in divide and conquer tactics despite his claiming not to be. He is just playing to one side of this debate, defending the 2nd amendment at any cost, and also trying to make white people angry.

The thing is as noble as the 2nd amendment may be, it definitely loses credibility when you try and tie it to this Zimmerman case. If anything this case proves that Americuh's gun culture has gone way out of control.

Self defence ? My ass, no way that loser felt his life was in danger. You don't shoot somebody because you are losing a fist fight.

Why would a guy with a gun scream for help from neighbours ?

Zimmerman is a coward, a wannabe cop/tough guy vigilante who had apparently been taking martial arts classes. He thought he could fight Trayvon, started to lose, so shot the kid knowing(as the son of a high profile Judge) that he would be able to get off on self defence. That's all there is to this story. 2nd ammendmant activists who support Zimmerman do a massive disservice to gun rights.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 30-06-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 30-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
positive_forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Self defence ? My ass, no way that loser felt his life was in danger. You don't shoot somebody because you are losing a fist fight.

Zimmerman is a coward, a wannabe cop/tough guy vigilante who had apparently been taking martial arts classes. He thought he could fight Trayvon, started to lose, so shot the kid knowing(as the son of a high profile Judge) that he would be able to get off on self defence. That's all there is to this story. 2nd ammendmant activists who support Zimmerman do a massive disservice to gun rights.
LOL no prizes for guessing you'd be taking sides with the TM enterage.

TM was trying to crack Zim's skull open on the concrete, possibly smashed him about the face with a large can of fizzy pop Leading to Zim's nose being broken?
or by punches. (that pop he was probably going to mix skittles with cough mixture or something like that containing opium when he got back to his father's place by raiding the drug's cabinet) to get high on.

A quick random search reveals
Trayvon Martin using Purple Drank to get high! That explains the ...
http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_re...4593865‎
May 25, 2012 – He also didn't get ice tea, he got Arizona Watermelon Drink which would be perfect for making this concoction to get high.

(Allegedly he'd talked about previously using Purple Drank to get high on the Internet).

Also TM is alleged to have said tonight "you're gonna die to Zim."

It's looking like TM attacked ZIM for doing his neighbourhood watch duty, all the recent break ins & thefts in the community were committed by blacks.

Martial arts classes & street fights was TM's thang. Rumors he'd recently assaulted a bus driver too.

Was the lady's jewelery found in TM's school locker stolen from the neighborhood? Had he returned for more easy pickings & was casing the joint when Zim called 911?

Last edited by positive_forward; 30-06-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 30-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #15
maxine

Quote:

Oh, well! Better to give him life - than to let him go free! After all - we couldn't allow any riots - now could we!
Old 30-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYHmKxnz3tY

Ryan Dawson on the issue. Pretty much my take on it.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 30-06-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #17
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
My favorite part of this trial has been that "cracka" was explained to be a non-derogatory and normal term for white people..
I got a laugh out of that one myself.. & then they claim Zimmerman was racist for saying "he looks black" in reply to a dispatcher's questions.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 01-07-2013 at 02:11 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #18
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

While I agree with almost verything else you said above, I don't think this is always the case. Zimmerman's head was bashed in on the concrete; there's no telling how disoriented he was after that, which would make a huge difference in how helpless he felt & his reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle
To me this suggests he didn't want to use the gun & was actually quite patient about it.. only willing to use it as a last resort.. ?

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #19
positive_forward

What we're seeing here is the eternal victim status programmed into some black folks & they go to any length to enforce it - ignoring all logic & reason. Zim is immediately presumed guilty coz ee iz pale skinned. & TM innocent, regardless of all the facts that have come to light.

You don't call 911 if you intend to shoot someone & wait around for so long before popping them. No way was this a pre meditated shooting.

Zim is Hispanic Mexican Jew mix?
If he was black & TM was white then there would in no way be all this racial hullabaloo about this case.

Last edited by positive_forward; 01-07-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #20
vancity eagle
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Zim is immediately presumed guilty coz ee iz pale skinned. & TM innocent, regardless of all the facts that have come to light.
No he is presumed guilty because he had a gun, is older and bigger and he killed an unarmed person. Simple.

Quote:
You don't call 911 if you intend to shoot someone & wait around for so long before popping them. No way was this a pre meditated shooting.
I don't belive it was pre meditated, although Zimmermans brother is studying law and his dad is a judge, so I am sure Zimmerman, being the wannabe cop that he is, was aware of which situations he could shoot "those punks who always get away" He started a fight was losing, so he then shot the kid knowing how he could use the law to his advantage. He is a liar. He said Trayvon said "You gonna die tonight". Really , does anyone believe that nonsense. A kid who went to the store to buy skittles for his youngers step brother, suddenly wants to kill somebody a block away from where he is staying. Bullshit.

Quote:
Zim is Hispanic Mexican Jew mix?
If he was black & TM was white then there would in no way be all this racial hullabaloo about this case.
The racial hullabaloo has nothing to do with the case itself. An older and bigger guy shot and killed an unarmed person. That is the bottom line. Zimmerman initiated the whole incident. All else is really irrelevant.