Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #21
endlessvista
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: County Wicklow, Ireland
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Can't say as it would be easy enough for them to find out who I am and he is retired now.

He was an evil cocksucker take it from me and he wasn't alone the "Gentlemen's club" was full of them.

One of their son's I recall a snotty giggling aristocratic twerp was drunk at the wine bar one night, at the time I was working 5 nights a week in the place opening wine in order to get through college and maintain some independence from a couple of alcholic, violent parents. I was opening a bottle of champers for this 'idiot grandson' and I dropped the bottle on the ground and went down to pick it up. There as burst of upper class "GUFHAWS" from the assembled and I felt humilited, at that point this cretin peeks his head over the bar with me mopping the floor and exclaims loudly "you see that's why I am here, and you are down there...HA HA HA HA!!!"

That demented chuckler is now on the board of diectors of one of the banks being bailed out by the Irish taxpayers. His father got him the job in the bank. These are the people who live without any consequences and empathy in their lives and if people claim with good evidence that these types are into child sacrifice then I beleive it. Absolutely.

Last edited by endlessvista; 25-03-2009 at 04:39 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #22
iamalivingsign
Member
 
iamalivingsign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Inside the hoover
Posts: 83
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Jesus thats a horrible story. At least you have first hand experience of these vile bastards and their upper class bullshit. I can so easily picture that slimey twirp. God I feel sick....................
iamalivingsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #23
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

"I have issues about David Icke's book cover"

Classic!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #24
hellosatellites
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,626
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
"I have issues about David Icke's book cover"

Classic!
It's not a laughing matter, Steevo!

Personally i have been deeply traumatised by the cover of Children of the matri...urghh, argh, omg! sorry! i'm not ready to speak about it yet.
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 04:21 PM   #25
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosatellites View Post
It's not a laughing matter, Steevo!

Personally i have been deeply traumatised by the cover of Children of the matri...urghh, argh, omg! sorry! i'm not ready to speak about it yet.
lol hee hee
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #26
maccaagainstnwo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I would say who 'really' cares about what the book cover looks like???, does it make a difference to your life??? really think deep about that....... it dont does it??.... so why worry??... do you really have to be a strange and different person to be able to own a book that shows a cover which dont fit into mainstream society???... I think you guys are still sleeping yes? if you would not rather buy his books just because you have friends who will take the mick out of what they think the content invloves just by judging from the cover then you are still pretty much sleeping my friends.

Yes, they will take the mick but thats totally their problem isnt it and not yours?? it will instantly make you realize from looking at their reaction to the book cover alone that they are just trapped in the society that has made them think like that in the first place. YOU know whats in the book and YOU know what it really contains and means and most of all YOU know what things are contained in the book are TRUE. All you need to tell your friends when you hear their reaction to the cover is..."have you read it before?".... they will obviously say no, then you say to them... "so then how do you know its a load of crap then???" they will either shut up or still ridicule it but you will see the look on their face that they know your right, they will just never want to admit it because then they will just make themselves look stupid.

Who really cares about book covers? I dont give a shit because ive completely woken up and the sooner more people dont give a shit is the day when we will be just a little bit closer to getting the majority of the population to realize that the reason they gave a shit in the first place is because the manufactured society has got them that way in the first place.

I could own one of David Ickes books even if it was bright flourecent pink with a big flashing sign pointing to it saying 'this book is shit'... I dont care, I read the book and it makes sense to ME, let people think what they want to think, their the ones who are missing out, never feel embarrased by having a book that looks different, if you did then there wouldnt be any true change in the world would there?

Im actually quite surprised at the amount of people on here that still havent woken up from societies spell considering that this is David Ickes website, most you people obviously need to watch all them David Icke lectures again that you once watched before to make his message truly sink in like it should have in the first place. Yes breaking away from the mind set of society can be hard for people because its hard wired into your minds from birth, im just advising for you to watch them all again, then maybe the thought of what other people think might truly go away and you will see this whole place for what it really is.

Im not on this website too often but while im here, your more than welcome to join my group on facebook 'public awarness of the new world order' and invite your other freinds who need waking up, thanks, Macca.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...id=50618289786
maccaagainstnwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
pri01
Premier Subscribers
 
pri01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,065
Likes: 53 (38 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennystetson View Post
Have any of you guys ever been in the awkward situation when a friend or someone spots the cover of the book your currently reading which happens to be David Icke's: The Biggest secret - The book that will change the world.

This has now hapened to me a few times with different people where it is absolutely impossible to not want to take the piss out of the book cover that looks like some some bullshit thats designed to brainwash gullible people in to believing some random crap that written with the sol purpose of 'selling' and making money. I've got to say this is a classic example of don't judge a book by its cover.

How are you ment to get to the ignorant masses if the book cover alone is so fucking hilarious that theres no way anyone could conceive reading the first page. personally I can look past the book cover but this isn't exactly making it easy for the message to get to the people, it's like a shield protecting the book saying : dont read me I am full of shit.
If only people knew that this book really does hold a lot of interesting and very important information.

I don't know I just believe that if they would have left the cover blank I would have been able to grab peoples atention with it a lot easyer, without sounding preachy or nothing you know?

First of all the title, although very truthfull is waaaaay to direct: THE BIGGEST SECRET - THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD and writen in massive orange letters that look like they were straight out of Word 97. On the front cover theres gimmicky pics of some politicians that were 'Hot' topics when the book was released. On the back again there is the one liner "THE BLOCKBUSTER OF ALL BLOCKBUSTERS" and a picture of david with the cheesiest grin youver ever seen.lol
To me these are all the brainwashing tools used in the world today that david actually speaks out against, just doesnt make sence.
Though my best guess is that the cover has nothing to do with david, its probably all down to the editor,
I was just wondering had noticed this?
peace
The book cover was the reason that I bought it. Am I gullable? Maybe. I am a sucker for vibrant, colourful language with key words etc. I am so glad I was drawn to it as I have learned so much, and I am no longer in the land of nod.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 12:07 AM   #28
kennystetson
Senior Member
 
kennystetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccaagainstnwo View Post
I would say who 'really' cares about what the book cover looks like???, does it make a difference to your life??? really think deep about that....... it dont does it??.... so why worry??... do you really have to be a strange and different person to be able to own a book that shows a cover which dont fit into mainstream society???... I think you guys are still sleeping yes? if you would not rather buy his books just because you have friends who will take the mick out of what they think the content invloves just by judging from the cover then you are still pretty much sleeping my friends.

Yes, they will take the mick but thats totally their problem isnt it and not yours?? it will instantly make you realize from looking at their reaction to the book cover alone that they are just trapped in the society that has made them think like that in the first place. YOU know whats in the book and YOU know what it really contains and means and most of all YOU know what things are contained in the book are TRUE. All you need to tell your friends when you hear their reaction to the cover is..."have you read it before?".... they will obviously say no, then you say to them... "so then how do you know its a load of crap then???" they will either shut up or still ridicule it but you will see the look on their face that they know your right, they will just never want to admit it because then they will just make themselves look stupid.

Who really cares about book covers? I dont give a shit because ive completely woken up and the sooner more people dont give a shit is the day when we will be just a little bit closer to getting the majority of the population to realize that the reason they gave a shit in the first place is because the manufactured society has got them that way in the first place.

I could own one of David Ickes books even if it was bright flourecent pink with a big flashing sign pointing to it saying 'this book is shit'... I dont care, I read the book and it makes sense to ME, let people think what they want to think, their the ones who are missing out, never feel embarrased by having a book that looks different, if you did then there wouldnt be any true change in the world would there?

Im actually quite surprised at the amount of people on here that still havent woken up from societies spell considering that this is David Ickes website, most you people obviously need to watch all them David Icke lectures again that you once watched before to make his message truly sink in like it should have in the first place. Yes breaking away from the mind set of society can be hard for people because its hard wired into your minds from birth, im just advising for you to watch them all again, then maybe the thought of what other people think might truly go away and you will see this whole place for what it really is.

Im not on this website too often but while im here, your more than welcome to join my group on facebook 'public awarness of the new world order' and invite your other freinds who need waking up, thanks, Macca.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/gr...id=50618289786
I think you slightly missunderstood man. My opinion about David Ickes book cover has nothing to do with what I think about the actual content, it doesnt stop me from reading it or being more skeptical about it, it doesnt make me want to go and hide in a cupboard everytime I read the thing and i dont spend my time trying to hide from people cos the covers embarassin it like it was pandoras key or sumthin. WHat im sayin is i dont have some fucked up complex about it, what I was tryin to say was actually quite simple, two things:

-The cover(s) to me was designed by someone who has no soul and that doesnt really dramatically change my life, its just yet an other un-creative piece of shit designed to trigger the bits in ur brain that will make u want to buy it. I just find it ironic that these are things he talks out against... The bottom line is the truth needs to be told, not sold.

-and yes, I do give a shit about trying to wake people up and it does bother me that something as small as the cover design could in my opinion make a big difference in getting a blind man to take his first step towards getting a new set of eyes.

Dont get me wrong though, im not hate mailing or anything, I just thought that the fact that its now happened to me three times in two weeks the "wow that book looks facinating *sarcasm*, sniger sniger sniger" was worth mentioning, its not my fault that the human race is a bunch o un-evolved retards, and a "bright flourecent pink with a big flashing sign pointing to it saying 'this book is shit' " would hav probably made it easyer for them than the current book cover.
kennystetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #29
endlessvista
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: County Wicklow, Ireland
Posts: 2,116
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Was in a well-known huge Dublin city center bookstore a few months back and there were a couple of what one would call "yuppie" guys in business attire looking through the 'New Age' section and all DI's books were there and they were going on about this and that and one of them took TBS off the shelf and remarked "this is a great read" and to my amazement the other one came back with "have it, really interesting".
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 06:48 AM   #30
maccaagainstnwo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Oh dont get me wrong kennystetson, my message wasnt attacking you personally, this was a response to most of the other replies on here after finding out that many people have a problem with buying the books because of what people think. Im just kinda shocked to see so many people on this website who are actually worried or at least thinking about friends taking the mick out of the books and needing to decide wether to buy them or not in the first place because of it.

Yes of course everyone is not the same anddont think in the same way but after Davids lectures have covered many hours and go into thorough detail about worrying of what people would think I would have expected quite a few more replies from people saying who cares about the covers.

Last edited by maccaagainstnwo; 27-03-2009 at 06:49 AM.
maccaagainstnwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #31
architectorion
Member
 
architectorion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It's true; the book covers are poop. They look like an acid flashback mated with a 1960s scifi novel cover and monstrosities were born.
architectorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #32
hellosatellites
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,626
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by architectorion View Post
It's true; the book covers are poop. They look like an acid flashback mated with a 1960s scifi novel cover and monstrosities were born.


Aesthete!
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 02:41 PM   #33
rydeon
Senior Member
 
rydeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

I agree the book covers aren't easy on the eye.
But you know what they say...
Don't judge a book by its cover
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #34
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I'm not the squeamish type but I remember reading it for the first time at my desk at work and I threw up in my own mouth when he detailed the Satanic child abuse. Until then I didn't even know it was possible to think those things let alone do them.
Im reading The Biggest Secret at the mo and the child abuse bit gave me nightmares two nights running, I cant even remember the last time I had one
I didnt stop reading it because I thought I should face it. When I first joined up here and explored the archives section, I didnt even want to touch on the child abuse.....
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 01:21 AM   #35
lenejento
Senior Member
 
lenejento's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,103
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Isn't it this artist, Neil Hauge that makes the book covers?
__________________
There are neither good nor bad qualities in the self. The self is free from all quality. If there is unity then there will also be duality. The numeral one gives rise to other numbers. The truth is neither one nor two. It is as it is. - Ramana Maharshi

When you access that level of awareness, there is an answer to everything, so long as you don't ask the question. Or, looking from another angle, there are no answers because there are no questions.- David Icke

Last edited by lenejento; 28-03-2009 at 01:22 AM.
lenejento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 08:29 AM   #36
siphon880di
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,029
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Im reading The Biggest Secret at the mo and the child abuse bit gave me nightmares two nights running, I cant even remember the last time I had one
I didnt stop reading it because I thought I should face it. When I first joined up here and explored the archives section, I didnt even want to touch on the child abuse.....
The Biggest Secret... what did it say about child abuse?
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #37
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 19 (16 Posts)
Default

The bit that got me was the anal penetration of a small boy, I think it was Arizona Wilders talk on a particular ritual.
It just made me think that thousands of children go missing, always have...I didnt give it much thought, perhaps they had gone onto the streets, drugs, died or somewhere else but to think that they may have been snatched for something a lot more terrifying.......

I have two children, Im no worrier, at least I wasnt......
Several years back in my area a car with a man and woman in attempted to capture a small local girl. Kids go missing all the time on the beaches but are normally found again...

My ex was adopted in South Africa, there was a docu on the telly about how in the 70's loads of children were taken off their parents because of Satanism
Then you have Haut de Garenne that has simply been brushed under the carpet, nobody saying a word.....
I had seen former residents in interviews about their stay there, either these people were far more superior in their acting skills than the best 'movie star' we have or they were telling the truth. And see what happens? NOTHING!

I had this understanding from a friend of mine who was abused as a child and she led me to believe there was a certain element of 'love' if you can it that....this is something very, very different....

The Biggest Secret contained more info than that but Ive chosen not to remember
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #38
shane
Senior Member
 
shane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 209
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'm a straight man.. Is it wrong that I peeled away the "CENSORED" sticker on the cover of "I am me, I am free"?
shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:18 AM   #39
siphon880di
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,029
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane View Post
I'm a straight man.. Is it wrong that I peeled away the "CENSORED" sticker on the cover of "I am me, I am free"?
Rofl. Did you feel pleasure from it?
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #40
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers
 
thirdwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: London
Posts: 22,597
Likes: 92 (77 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennystetson View Post
Have any of you guys ever been in the awkward situation when a friend or someone spots the cover of the book your currently reading which happens to be David Icke's: The Biggest secret - The book that will change the world.

This has now hapened to me a few times with different people where it is absolutely impossible to not want to take the piss out of the book cover that looks like some some bullshit thats designed to brainwash gullible people in to believing some random crap that written with the sol purpose of 'selling' and making money. I've got to say this is a classic example of don't judge a book by its cover.

How are you ment to get to the ignorant masses if the book cover alone is so fucking hilarious that theres no way anyone could conceive reading the first page. personally I can look past the book cover but this isn't exactly making it easy for the message to get to the people, it's like a shield protecting the book saying : dont read me I am full of shit.
If only people knew that this book really does hold a lot of interesting and very important information.

I don't know I just believe that if they would have left the cover blank I would have been able to grab peoples atention with it a lot easyer, without sounding preachy or nothing you know?

First of all the title, although very truthfull is waaaaay to direct: THE BIGGEST SECRET - THE BOOK THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD and writen in massive orange letters that look like they were straight out of Word 97. On the front cover theres gimmicky pics of some politicians that were 'Hot' topics when the book was released. On the back again there is the one liner "THE BLOCKBUSTER OF ALL BLOCKBUSTERS" and a picture of david with the cheesiest grin youver ever seen.lol
To me these are all the brainwashing tools used in the world today that david actually speaks out against, just doesnt make sence.
Though my best guess is that the cover has nothing to do with david, its probably all down to the editor,
I was just wondering had noticed this?
peace
just ask them if they have read it.... if they say no then laugh at them.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.