Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 21-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #21
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
I had so many people getting angry and shouting at me when I said he was only another puppet like all the others. Whoever you vote for, the government always gets in.
It's very clever when you think about it, putting Obama in power was an inspired move!

Just like Blair 97 "I'm your friend, trust me"

Yeah right.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 07:37 AM   #22
bobhodge

David Icke and David Shayler have both been through the same British Sis brainwashing experiments.
bobhodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #23
lordzoma

I would take this as a sign that david is spiritually growing. He has been so completely wrapped up in the light polarity, it's about time that his higher self gives him some jolts to infuse himself with dark polarity also.

He's growing and probably breaking some experiential cycles he's been in the past. Good for him!
Old 26-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #24
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych641 View Post
Just IMHO. But i sometimes wonder if David were to do another trip (aya,shrooms etc) he might experience a renewed vigour. A 'reset' on some of the stress that builds up over the years. Be more chilled like in 'turning of the tide' etc.
I think a chill out before another trip would be a good idea; not just for David, but for anyone considering entheogens for guidance.

Also, the remote rainforest shamen have been getting killed off by marxist militias in the rainforests in recent years. There might not be as many true guides left, so we've sadly got to learn all the safety rules ourselves.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #25
jonny78

Hope is a rather silly concept actually.

And I'm talking about the kind of they want us to believe in.

It's basically the idea that things will get better, in time, without actually having to do anything major or constructive. It's similar to the old definition of insanity-repeating the same process over and over and over again expecting different results. Their idea of hope simply keeps us locked in that same old prison praying for a savior to come rescue us.

And of course they will provide the savior (problem reaction solution). This time, their latest curve ball is Mr. Obama here. Another empty shill like Billy Clinton and Tony Blair. He got his start in the corrupt Chicago political scene and made his home with that nest of vipers. He's just doing the same now, expect on a bigger scale. He's moving on up. In fact, there's speculation that Obama's even been to Bohemian Grove with W and McCain.

Don't kid yourself, he's one of the boys now. Heck, he always was. Look at the the slime he associates with...unrepentent terrorists like Ayers and racist demagogues like Reverend Wright. Nothing's changed. Now, he's playing the big leagues and he's going to go along with the game plan or else he's going to end up like Kennedy.

He may end up a sacrifice anyway, whether he plays the game or not. I can't but wonder with all the racially motivated police executions happening in my country, that they're trying to set us Americans up for a little civil unrest.
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #26
meksar

Icke is just using some of his reptilian energy like we all do when are angry,stressed.He is not harming anyone and i doubt he is a gatekeeper for them.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #27
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/18281

I just readed this article of his and the tone of it is indeed angry.
The things he said about 'hope' are a turn-off for me, because hope has kept me alive.
How the hell can it be a bad thing if it has such an effect?
What specifically did he say about 'hope' that turned you off, sade?

Last edited by size_of_light; 20-01-2009 at 01:52 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
bernardsmith
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothestars View Post
Actions count before words. He is not in the seat yet so wait until he gets there before you "judge"
Lets see what happens when Bush is out and Obama is in.
Then we will see who is "naive"
HAHA.

You're in for a BIG disappointment my friend.

bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 07:18 AM   #29
nwoexposer

David Icke is fine.

All he needs to do is stop drinking excessively (if he does so) and eat better quality food. Same with most people basically.
nwoexposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 02:29 PM   #30
lindasmith

Default David is fine

David does not drink excessively and he does eat healthy food.
Linda Smith, Durban, South Africa
lindasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #31
tothestars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardsmith View Post
HAHA.

You're in for a BIG disappointment my friend.

Is that your hope?
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #32
shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwoexposer View Post
David Icke is fine.

All he needs to do is stop drinking excessively (if he does so) and eat better quality food. Same with most people basically.

You seem to have gotten David Icke confused with me
shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #33
Merrylegs

yea I thought you said vacination
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #34
hordeari
Inactive

Quote:
I am actually a bit worried about him now.
The creativity is gone and he fails to see the good signs that are around (especially about Obama (which I believe is beating the Illuminati in their own game, cant people see it?))
My intuition is backing me up on this one.

Are there anyone else that has this feeling?
hey pal you are you sane? david is alright, but you are tho one we should be worried about, Obama ? i the wanna even comment that bull s. you said up there in the quote.. jesus ..get real wake up
hordeari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #35
susano

Oh, please. DI is right. Obamamessiah is a tool of international banksters. I'm an American and I have done and always do my homework on those who run for office. Beyond the blantant mind control, all one needs to learn about Obama can be located in his pathetic, NWO lackie, voting record.
susano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #36
celtic isis
Inactive

why do people need to diss people like DI all the time...

what he said about Hope...look he more than likely just means the feable term hope, yes i have loads of hope, it's your human spirit, but hope in politics never delivers, that's the kind of naive feeling DI was calling hope.

And if DI is looking bad it's no wonder all the steorids he must be on for his arthritis, excessive drinking?

celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 02:19 PM   #37
avian

If you are worried, maybe you should read the article http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54

The author doubt in Arisona Wilder and her role in the story.
Anyway, we should question everything, including what David writes and speaks. It's the only real defence from manipulation.
Old 27-01-2009, 12:56 AM   #38
jonny78

I respect Icke's work, and I do believe there are reptilian beings working behind the scnes (as are there other beings) but I don't believe Arizona Wilder and I think sometimes Icke can be a bit too naive for his own good.

For one thing, she seems a bit manipulative. Like when she cried, bitched, and moaned that nobody believed her when she came forward with her story. She even wondered why she even bothered coming out, this and that. David felt sorry for her and chided supposed truth seekers for doubting her.

Look, if I had a story like that to tell and you didn't believe me I would UNDERSTAND. I mean come on lady, this is extreme stuff here. When it seemed like she played the "poor lil' me" card, that just raised a red flag for me.
jonny78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #39
tinfoil tom

I think that we should have no god (incl David) and that we should question everything. I belive that many of the peoples in the truth-movment say alot of truths, but alot is mixed with dis-info in my mind. The hard part is what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avian View Post
If you are worried, maybe you should read the article http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=54

The author doubt in Arisona Wilder and her role in the story.
Anyway, we should question everything, including what David writes and speaks. It's the only real defence from manipulation.
Thanks for the link, deffinatly raises (more) questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny78 View Post
I respect Icke's work, and I do believe there are reptilian beings working behind the scnes (as are there other beings) but I don't believe Arizona Wilder and I think sometimes Icke can be a bit too naive for his own good.

For one thing, she seems a bit manipulative. Like when she cried, bitched, and moaned that nobody believed her when she came forward with her story. She even wondered why she even bothered coming out, this and that. David felt sorry for her and chided supposed truth seekers for doubting her.

Look, if I had a story like that to tell and you didn't believe me I would UNDERSTAND. I mean come on lady, this is extreme stuff here. When it seemed like she played the "poor lil' me" card, that just raised a red flag for me.

Last edited by tinfoil tom; 27-01-2009 at 05:56 PM.
tinfoil tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #40
14april2000
Inactive

Quote:
Is that your hope?
tothestars i can`t see how we should ever win over them ,they are Master of Deception and have controlling the world for 3000+ years. Most people are is still slepping and if you telling them about the nwo agenda they don`t listen they just continue with there dayly life.

They kill everyone that gets in way of them, the french, Prussian, Polish goverments help the american rebels in 1776-1783 with money and military assistance. The French paid a big price for that it is commenly known as the French Revolution started in 1789. Later the Germens paid a big to price to commenly known as WWI 1914-18, i don`t remember if poles also paid price but i can try to find if they it.

Last edited by 14april2000; 29-01-2009 at 10:04 PM.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote