Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 24-08-2017, 02:30 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default Not Exactly a Dream

When I woke up, I woke up to this in a line of symbols I do not recognize. In a dream you are somewhere. This had a black background. 2 lines of symbols were jumping up and down. If you know what film hop is, it was making a vertical movement up and down. It was kind of a sickening motion if viewed long. I did not get to view it long. The avatar is the one thing I could hang onto, the rest faded away. Wonder if any of you have viewed this symbol anywhere?

My best guess is this may have been present in a vertical blank routine, possible subliminal is my guess. I will keep the avatar up in hopes that it hits someone.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
When I woke up, I woke up to this in a line of symbols I do not recognize. In a dream you are somewhere. This had a black background. 2 lines of symbols were jumping up and down. If you know what film hop is, it was making a vertical movement up and down. It was kind of a sickening motion if viewed long. I did not get to view it long. The avatar is the one thing I could hang onto, the rest faded away. Wonder if any of you have viewed this symbol anywhere?

My best guess is this may have been present in a vertical blank routine, possible subliminal is my guess. I will keep the avatar up in hopes that it hits someone.
do u know the symbols to draw them like your avatar image in stick forum.
When the symbols moved. did it move like Earth gravity or more like beaning under water.

The movement give a tell on where u were. Black matting is use to block If there was something around u they be hind the black veil. One simple Gray can control 1,000 mile ship all of it function. they do it with there minds. general there asleep or seem asleep.

did u wake up with any new marks such hand prints or claw marks. can help show Which side is effecting u if they are. The side of light or dark

there can be an unconformable dream in which you are doing something U just would NOT do. in reality.

Example ; you are almost awake. Just before u wake up your hands are chocking life out some one. that u don't.

All of it seem like it was real n happen. but u just Woke completely an u know it was a dream. but it all seem so real.
The dream seem to a loud them to disconnect with out detection as ALL your concerns are on that Thing u just would not do

The time of massive works of the Angle death ; All the death throw wars is a most over an a time of PLAGUE is coming.
This was shown.

These people our LEADER's have fail us. with there own agenda. they have fail to apply there own laws on them self's.
SSX imagery

We can use Russia China USA Canada. All the main nations.

Russia should clean up TOXIC an destroyed hate groups. China failing in Tablet USA Hate groups run the government. failing to imprison them. While holding other. Canada Oil shipping generic enhanced fish release. With Canada I write a pages of fuck up. all based on them NOT taking responsibility for there own action.

NATIONS testing weapon. weapons armaments sold for profit.

profiteering from wars an the death there in.

the symbols may help us. Just as like they kill us. Most up there do not really like us. Because of the above. an that just the tip.

TG I choice my friend well I'm picky on this subject

Canada is planing to ship OIL over the sea. This is a breach of protocol. an Canada burn because of these incompetence of these leaders.

when we look at the USA an we ask how many baby's are kill per day by abortionist. the NUMBER = over 3,000 USA people are murder every day. Just to perpetrate the lie of female hyper sexily.

the person responsible is Hillary. she push for this. While putting the Blame directly on to the females

How many KKK were arrested and Jailed over the time my arts has gone down. there Guilt is clear by deed an action. yet they go free while propagating hate. The USA government has imprisoned peoples from other lands. while a loud this hate to propagate. to reinforce there bullet sales.

Well now the USA will be fight killing there youth there own children. an so will Russia.

This is a fact of the USA. No one lower n med class in the USA believes there government.... In Canada very few government leaders are respected or believed. We cant. this mean they be riots. Vancouver BC is marked for DEATH. its been marked. remember as a gamer I'm privy to there comments. these are military age people. an MANY are still armed.

The USA has an A$$ load of pain coming its way. an it moving faster then there government can react

So to me these symbols Could give me a new way to go. the symbol u show in your avatar is a 1/2 image. an if this what there showing your we can read them.
Hugo - 99 Problems
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qsof2kTepY

If I were honest with you Im looking for a way out this. but frankly with the senile OLD gits we have in power. You the ones. The ones that threaten the world by saying our missile are active an ready to launch. to SWAY an election. to promote ideology. an I do know of the Stalin movement in Russia.

These people would like Russia back in RED hands. they are a hate organization. What is Russia doing about these. Well I hesitate to call any one like this HUMAN.

these hate group say its a believe. No it not. these governing systems not believe. Believes require. no knowledge. that's a believe. No what there talking about is DEATH camps gas chambers imprisonment of the common people. then it get worst.

Much love to u an yours
Your friend Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 24-08-2017 at 08:07 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 01:37 AM   #3
raburgeson

Honestly it was like jumpy film from making the loop to small. It was moving up and down from center to above and back again. It would be hard to define it as having motion blur of any other sort. It was to steady for water. No marks picked up, no indication I had moved, nothing like that. I have never had missing time.

The rest of them faded like a dream does. I kept my eyes shut until fully awake and the images stayed until I opened my eyes. That is why I think my subconscious was showing me something I saw before, then it faded as my conscious mind took over. That is why the subliminal content comment came up.

Last edited by raburgeson; 25-08-2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:46 AM   #4
raburgeson

I am a Photoshop user, talked about in other places in this forum dealing with space pictures. I opened up user cp on the main page. I read the rules, 150x300 pixels. I made a circle and, drew a hasty partial triangle like the symbol had. Then I surfed to the .jpg I made an set it as my avatar. I had made it 150X150 under the size limit. I had to check the main page because I didn't bother to remember how I did it.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:52 PM   #5
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

The symbol is a mouses treadwheel seen from the side. it is spinning so fast that you cannot see the mouse or the spokes.

Sums up our world.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 25-08-2017 at 01:52 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 06:47 PM   #6
cinder_darkskys

hummm interesting well that symbol is the symbol of the pyramid under the sun.

basically Ra or God Watching over dead or hell. Its also prolific use in the natural world.

One might see it displaced like this. a point mountain. directly behind the mountain is the sun always center. an general you will get what is called the Eye of God.

so in a science sense you basically have ice crystal shining throw the ICE in the atmosphere. creating this super Eye effect.

Light is key technology.
good to know =GTK. David must if increased the size as they really been fucking with him an the site. which is a double negative. which mean I get worst not better.

if you have other made please place the next one.

In a purely religious sense. it say I got my Eye on you.

n the IMAGE is a reoccurring image which is as old as man. which is mathematical unlikely to happen if..... if .... every thing is random.

Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Kiss The Sky(Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZEfMwOOsa0
It should be noted here we are in no way in some kind of simulation. Its just the system an what they do. controlling it.

not bad fudgetusk n good to see u

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 25-08-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #7
filbert_art

Hi raburgeson,

Can't help you with the symbols, sorry.

I subscribed to this thread the first day to see if anyone else has had this experience.

A similar thing happened to me, about a year ago.

I woke from sleep to go to the bathroom. The bedroom was dark.

Just before I opened my eyes, (don't know if it was the end of a dream or not) I could see what appeared to be a jet black card in front of my face, it was about 15" wide.

On it, I saw at least 3, circles with many close inside one another. The circles were either white, or mostly white with multi colours and around 3-4" each in width.

When I opened my eyes, I could still see it for a second, before it was pulled away from my face as I moved to get out of bed.

I thought, ' That was strange', it was seemed so real.

Anyway, I go down the hall to the bathroom, which was dimly lit from the window.

The weird thing was, I could still see the negative image of the circles with my eyes open when I reached the bathroom, like you do after staring at your monitor, or at a bright light too long and you close your eyes.
Weird or What ?

filbert
filbert_art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 09:45 PM   #8
sylias

Yeah this is me, I'm fading away like a dream and your world changes before your eyes without you have seen the masters pulling the strings. Me jumping up and down, not moving at all at the same time. This is not easy I am in deep struggle. I won't mention her again. You can prepare for Death and Misery friends.

Sylias
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 02:22 AM   #9
rooey

easy tiger..
Old 20-09-2017, 07:50 PM   #10
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post

I have been flashing symbols on my avatar.
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Take 9 And Speech)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlWIfKO0sU

They been mainly Christian. at this point. I was wonder if any seem to match or come close. If you have been watching.

The next set I have chop up an at this point It will have to wait to I start copyrighting my new imagery. an i'm not really sure I have the time.

Being sick the 1st part of the year really hit these NEW things hard. So I hope you will keep your post active.

I will continually Change up my avatar for you. If you any thing that looks like a match. That will give me a system of symbol to work with.

So it been a few months. TELL me HOW many NEW things have we all seem. Just any thing NEW you have seen. Any thing

Or is all monkey see monkey do.

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 20-09-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
cinder_darkskys

Default Holly Wells at David Icke's

sorry it took a bit to find this image. The Holy wells is an old topic. So surviving piece even arts are main gone. Long since washed off line.

Gorillaz - 19-2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7Ovshz1UI

Back in the day there was a topic called Holy Wells. We when back an forth a gambit of topic's an one them was symbols.

Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI

This is 3 the images We when throw all types of, Alpha numerical type's including angelic script.

this image has shapes which are symmetrical. with these shapes your could make up any one of the above shapes

Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood (official video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_xRb0x9aw

Skys

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 08-10-2017 at 06:43 PM.