Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 09-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #41
celtic isis
Inactive

kool! i haven't been about in a few days and just seen on the website icke vids to distribute!! great stuff!!!

have to try burning some dvds too...failed miserably at past attempts i'm afraid.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #42
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

Does anyone know where the original copy came from? That's the one that should be made available as the Google video version isn't very good quality (and the quality will get even worse with further conversion)...

Last edited by mr_self_destruct; 09-07-2008 at 08:50 PM.
mr_self_destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:49 PM   #43
who elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardsmith View Post
Elsie, can I ask what software you use to burn DVD's?
I have an imac that has iDVD software. I also have a pc laptop with roxio creator 10. Any help will be appreciated.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:54 PM   #44
bernardsmith
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_self_destruct View Post
Does anyone know where the original copy came from? That's the one that be made available as the Google video version isn't very good quality...
Yeah, you're right. I don't know if it was just me but at certain parts of the video mine kept flickering rapidly between different camera angles, which was quite annoying... If this was the case for other people, it would be good if somebody could provide a final 'master' copy of the talk, in higher quality if possible. Would it be possible for any of the mods to somehow have a word with the production company, to see if they could upload/provide a better quality version of the video? If we're going to be distributing this to our fellow man (and woman), it might help to ensure that the quality is better, although the message is obviously far more important than the medium...
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #45
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

Original footage converted to ISO would look much more professional....and yeah, that flickering between cameras needs sorting out!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #46
clozaril
Inactive

no2 on googles most viewed list
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #47
bernardsmith
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
I have an imac that has iDVD software. I also have a pc laptop with roxio creator 10. Any help will be appreciated.
Can't help you with burning it from your IMac I'm afraid, but I'm going to post easy to follow, step-by-step instructions on how to burn the talk onto DVD a little bit later...
Old 09-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #48
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
no2 on googles most viewed list

no1 now !
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #49
duckingdafta

you might have probs putting it onto one DVD as it is 2 hours 53 mins.. you can usually get about 2 hours 30 mins, so I would suggest format [S]VCD on two discs. as these play on DVD players and you can write them to normal blank CD's. which saves money if you're handing them out.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #50
bernardsmith
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
you might have probs putting it onto one DVD as it is 2 hours 53 mins.. you can usually get about 2 hours 30 mins, so I would suggest format [S]VCD on two discs. as these play on DVD players and you can write them to normal blank CD's. which saves money if you're handing them out.
You will be able to fit 2 hours 53 minutes onto a DVD but it'll mean having to compromise on quality ever so slightly, but in my opinion the message itself completely overshadows the method by which it is delivered, so minor quality loss is no big deal I don't think...

But if you're short on cash, putting it on two CD-R's will probably work out cheaper, so good idea nonetheless...

Last edited by bernardsmith; 09-07-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #51
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

To be quite honest if I was David I would have tried to edit the talk down a bit. I really can't see your average newcomer being prepared to sit through 3 hours of it...an hour and a half would have been more than enough to get across the core message
Old 09-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #52
paolo

Contacting admin in http://www.truthforum.co.uk/ who organised the whole recording and putting up the Google feat should get you an original copy
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #53
sub x

Just watched this today and in my opinion this is one of David Icke's best talks,it might be a little long for the average person,but for those that feel its time to wake up to the truth,its layed out in plain terms.

Great work David Icke and all involved in this campaign
sub x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:56 AM   #54
phonicboom

Great work David!!

I was a kid when you were declared mad by the media. - I am mad too now - wow, i'd hate to be one of the sane ones
Old 10-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #55
vienna

right now Hull video is number 1 on google video for 'uk'

and number 5 for 'world '

great stuff
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:12 PM   #56
phaid

Does anyone know if the video has to be watched all the way through to qualify as a 'view' on Googlevideo or just has to be part-watched?

Excellent showing for the vid, whatever the system. This sort of viral campaigning obviously works - David Davis could learn a few things from this, but I don't suppose he's that bothered when he's got the whole of the mainstream media working for him and his limited hangout campaign, LOL.
phaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:29 AM   #57
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Really enjoyed the video.

"We've got to take your freedom away to protect your freedom"

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #58
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardsmith View Post
WHOA being a bit stiff with the praise lol

THAT TALK WAS MINDBLOWINGLY FANTASTIC!!! IT WAS JUST PERFECT!!!

Well done mr Icke, you're on top form!! Respect man, 3 hours up there, never stumbles, never tongue tied, such a perfect presentation...great gags too...i'm buzzing now

I tell ya DI deserves the biggest THANK U we can muster up for this!!! And all he's done for the last 20 odd years.

the whole talk was beyond brilliant. Can't wait to pass it on
Old 11-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #59
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
right now Hull video is number 1 on google video for 'uk'

and number 5 for 'world '

great stuff
that is great stuff

i'd say you only have to view part of it to qualify as a view? But anyway it's better than NOTHING!

only thing that annoyed me (technically!) was the camera jumping that happened a few times, and just as david began to talk about the money subject near the end even his voice was jumping so couldn't understand the first part, argh and i was saying ooh this will be good and DI was "bluup di blip di bluup blam bluup!"
Old 11-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #60
katsuhiko

Default Re: Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
transcript help:
this is to for some deaf friends in Goole, if anyone can continue from about 36 mins 35 seconds worth here... what I hav done so far a few Names are weird and I haven't spell checked yet, but it is word for word from the video.

That's a great job you have done!

I have been translating Icke's newsletter into Japanese for DavidIcke.jp and now I am trying to put Japanese subtitle on this three hour video at Hull. I can grasp most but still very hard to catch the details. Your work helps me a lot and will tremendously save our time to complete the Japanese subtitled one to post at davidicke.jp site.

I sincerely wish you continue or some other people continue your work...
though I can help you little; Zubrignu Rusinski -> Zbigniew Brzezinski

Last edited by katsuhiko; 11-07-2008 at 03:53 PM.
katsuhiko is offline   Reply With Quote