Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 08-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
bernardsmith
Inactive

Default Video - David Icke talk in Hull

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01062338&hl=en

Last edited by bernardsmith; 09-07-2008 at 12:01 PM.
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
truthspoon
Banned

Thanks! He seemed to have done a good long talk.... better value for money than our so called politicians... most of them couldn't talk for more than two minutes before needing to check their scripts..
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
clozaril
Inactive

thanks thats my evening sorted
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
loderlive

Thanks, lets get distributing!

How about an official you tube channel like Alex Jones??

Also is it possible to add to favourites in google like youtube?

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
anders lindman

Excellent talk. David talked about Dick Cheney being more powerful than George W. Bush in the White House. One interesting thing is that even Scott McClellan, the former White House Press Secretary (2003-2006) for President George W. Bush, says very much the same thing! That's confirmation straight from the horse's mouth.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
soulja

Thumbs up

i'm pretty bored rigth now so this came at the right time - nice1 thx..
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #7
timelord

Christ you can see my grey head in some of that video (I'm not even in my mid 30s yet ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #8
anders lindman

Another thing David talked about was that the political parties implement the agenda when they are in power and oppose the agenda when they are not in power. So the agenda is always implemented regardless of whatever political party is in power.

One example of this can perhaps be seen in Sweden today. The political right are at the moment in power and they introduce a snoop law (very much like an Orwellian agenda) while the political left, who now are in opposition but have no power, oppose the snoop law. Then in the future when there is a shift so that the political left comes into power I wouldn't be surprised that they then suddenly would start defending the snoop law while the political right, when no longer having the power, start to oppose the snoop law.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #9
loderlive

This whole experience has defiantly been worth it for everyone.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
duckingdafta

for those that managed to attend.. When it came to asking questions, this isn't on the vid, and as we were asked not to record it, does anyone remember the details of a Lady talking about her son, something about her son being monitored. does anyone know what it was about and who was monitoring?.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #11
multiversal

Anyone know how many people who attended the talk were people already familiar with David's work and how many people were new comers and local people?
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal View Post
Anyone know how many people who attended the talk were people already familiar with David's work and how many people were new comers and local people?
IMO, If I was to have a guess, I would say about 80% knew of David's work, but about a dozen or so of them did not agreed with it until the day as they had probably never actually seen him or read a book, just familiar through hearsay and reputation... I would add this seemed to change from not so sure to positive thought in David's cause. 10% I would say were either staff, reporters & just the few idiots who seem to expecting a few more mates to turn up for something extra.. the constant phone checks makes me think this... As for the remainder, I would say they had their own agenda and had no real interest in listening but some got drawn into it but didn't really know his work... you couldn't help not do.
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 08-07-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #13
soulja

one hour in gotta say dave's on form again. good talk and spreadable to newbies on the subjects. he also looks much healthier than last time i saw him.
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #14
ratiocinator
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
When it came to asking questions, this isn't on the vid, and as we were asked not to record it

Oh really! Would anyone care to explain this? Why would the Q&A be censored? This was the part I most wanted to see.

This is very suspicious, I think. What is the fear that would lead to such a decision being made, that of denying us the opportunity to watch the Q&A?
ratiocinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratiocinator View Post
Oh really! Would anyone care to explain this? Why would the Q&A be censored? This was the part I most wanted to see.

This is very suspicious, I think. What is the fear that would lead to such a decision being made, that of denying us the opportunity to watch the Q&A?
Don't misunderstand me, I should have explained, the ONLY part we where not to record was the actual presentation David made.. as this was made for everyone with cameras already there.. we were allowed to record anything before and after the talk..including Q&A, I know this cause I asked, I just didn't switch on a recorder after the talk cause I took photo's instead and my camera was my recorder..
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 08-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #16
multiversal

My fear was that he be talking to the already converted, however I suppose if there is 20% of people that could potentially have their head turned then that's better than nothing.
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #17
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratiocinator View Post

I think it was a decision made to balance video quality against the 3 hour length of the video. Nothing suspicious - there are comments to be made about one or two of the questions, but the main body of the talk made the impact.
David was in truly top form

It's difficult to assess how many of the 400 or so among the audience were local, but a number certainly were. I found a few myself.

In the previous day's canvassing a perhaps surprising number of the area's rather staid-seeming inhabitants were certainly not hostile, and many were willing to engage or at least feign interest

On an energetic level at least I'm pretty sure that this meeting knocked a big hole, or maybe rather a something, into David Davis's vacuous,"control the opposition" stance, which is what it is, viz. the PNAC connection
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #18
equinox

nice one.it was very good.
equinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #19
who elsie

Fantastic, passionate talk from David! So glad that this talk is available free on the net. I hope people do circulate it far and wide - people have to see this.

Great work David and those that put it together!
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:04 PM   #20
blane777
Inactive

Thanks very much for posting this Bernardsmith.

2:05:00-2:08:40 Watch this part and take note.
blane777 is offline   Reply With Quote