Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 19-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #41
lilavati

does anyone think that the lightworkers will come to power ever?
lilavati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #42
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorialis View Post
I don't think David should be putting himself up to be perceived as a laughing stock anymore.

He shouldn't be throwing himself into the pit and playing their game.

Is he a court jester or a leader?

Even the greatest, most truest men can allow themself to be misrepresented.

He needs to be above all that. This contest is a freak show.

Stay well away..

Don't give into the temptation and desert your faith.
It's up to David Icke to decide dont you think ?

You dont even like David Icke so what are you bothered about anyway ?

It's gonna REALLY rattle their cage when they hear that David Icke might be standing
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #43
psych641

How about standing, but instead of the message being 'vote for me, vote for x', it could be 'i cant do shit so dont vote for me, dont vote at all, turn off the tv now, go say hi to your neighbours!'
psych641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #44
frankanne

Please contact Justin Walker at [email protected] if you are prepared to help and if the response is there we will launch our financial appeal within a few days and off we go.

Here's the email I sent Justic Walker:

Hi.

I would love to support David Icke in whatever capacity he wants.

David Icke said:

"I would be supporting the stand of Davis against the Orwellian State and I would want him to win the seat and let him be a voice against the Big Brother society in Parliament."

I can't give money, but I can give time and effort, so let me know how I can contribute.

Thanking you.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #45
curly
Premier Subscribers

they had better watch it if ickey gets airtime he makes perfect sense to anyone with half a brain and i don't think anyone will be capable of making him look an idiot without it being edited to look so.he's not going to talk about reptilians just politics and he can waste anyone even paxman on that cause they know f**k all and he has researched it for 20 years.as he said i hope davis wins but i wonder what davis will do if he wins and what direction he will go in,is he clued up or not? i think he really means it.I saw in the press that there are going to be some nasty slimey gits like kelvin mckenzie who wants 420 days detention in the frame,i bet labour do put someone up to see how many sun readers are capable of finding their way to the polling booths and voting for their own liberties to be taken away.doh
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #46
cafe beelzebub

DO IT

it will be a massive foot into the mainstream... the time for his voice to be heard is now

i'll donate (what i can)
Old 19-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #47
cafe beelzebub

somebody give Alex Jones a ring and tell him to donate some of the 250 grand he made from his money bomb last month.
Old 19-06-2008, 06:25 PM   #48
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
somebody give Alex Jones a ring and tell him to donate some of the 250 grand he made from his money bomb last month.
I wonder be surprised if Alex Jones gave his support.
Old 19-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #49
cruise4

It's certainly an interesting development. I also don't get the 'stand with him' part. If you don't intend to take your seat I'm unsure what the point is 'except' for widening an audience, which is no bad thing of course.

However why not go for winning the thing as an independant running as an independant people's parliament ie. start an alternative government completely and see if the people go for the idea so no Queen stuff etc. needed. A direct challenge to the whole caboodle?

Last edited by cruise4; 19-06-2008 at 07:06 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #50
dangermouse

AJ needs all the money for storable food berkey filters and gold and silver and his new tv show. just kidding.

I think he probably would support David , he likes his stuff bar the reptilian agenda stuff
Old 19-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #51
w1nstonsm1th84

Default Tally Ho

Funny... Davis has always reminded me of Icke- perhaps it's the accent/speech pattern, and Davis' role of being a 'sceptic'/'champion of freedoms'...

42 is BAD... 28 is GOOD?? 4+2=6, 8-2=6... 66

The 'Punch and Judy Show' of politics goes on...

This is like 'The village' (The Prisoner). :-/

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #52
raptorialis

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
It's up to David Icke to decide dont you think ?

You dont even like David Icke so what are you bothered about anyway ?

It's gonna REALLY rattle their cage when they hear that David Icke might be standing
I am trying to warn David Icke. If i didn't like him - i wouldn't do that! I don't agree with him on everything - but then - thats life.

I don't think it will rattle anybody's cage whether David Icke stands or not. Quite the opposite. It is likely to fuel a campaign that is designed to be discredited and to support the case for 42 day detention.

__________________________________________________ _________

What they do is design a weak adversary in the form of a contrived lobby against the 42 day detention proposal.

So you take discredited people like David Davis, David Icke, Kelvin Mckensie and make these the guys fighting on the side of the great and the good.

Then you smash their reputations repeatedly with the media until it looks like the 42 day detention proposal is a good idea.

What they are doing is using the discredited reputations of the people in the forefront to weaken the case for the proposal against the 42 days detention.

So once they are found out to be crackpots, their word means nothing and the competition from the "against lobby" effectively dissolves. After which we end up with an act of parliament that effectively takes us back to before the signing of the Magna Carta. And to hell with the Geneva convention and all that good stuff. Yep, we really are heading back to the middle ages.

Great job guys. Well done you!
raptorialis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #53
cruise4

I agree with that raptorialis, but isn't that always going to be the case? That's no reason to ignore your suggestion either. But what's to be done 'ever'? I'd see it as a better opportunity for a truther candidate for sure, seeing DI as a bigger gun for when the timings better.... but will it ever be better?

Like others I initially thought great but now I think its possibly a bad idea. DI is the wrong candidate at this time. But it's an opportunity for someone, but who?

CAN we initialise an alternative government. How would such a thing go down? Sod this London and Queen stuff. Let's set one up from Glastonbury and elect an Arthur! I for one would be fully prepared to only follow the people's parliament. No Tax, Cornwall independance if they want it... etc.

Last edited by cruise4; 19-06-2008 at 07:25 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #54
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
So you take discredited people like David Davis, David Icke, Kelvin Mckensie and make these the guys fighting on the side of the great and the good.

Then you smash their reputations repeatedly with the media until it looks like the 42 day detention proposal is a good idea.

What they are doing is using the discredited reputations of the people in the forefront to weaken the case for the proposal against the 42 days detention.
So the people involved should just stay quiet coz their reputations are already dodgey in the media?

Mother Teresa could stand up tomorrow (if she weren't dead) and start banging on about civil liberties and fascist governments, and her reputation would imediatly be slured.

It wouldn't matter who speaks out about it, they'd get slured, that's what the media does.

Icke is the best person to speak out in this instance, more and more people are seeing whats going on anyway, and the medias slurs are having less effects.
Old 19-06-2008, 07:46 PM   #55
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
So the people involved should just stay quiet coz their reputations are already dodgey in the media?

Mother Teresa could stand up tomorrow (if she weren't dead) and start banging on about civil liberties and fascist governments, and her reputation would imediatly be slured.

It wouldn't matter who speaks out about it, they'd get slured, that's what the media does.

Icke is the best person to speak out in this instance, more and more people are seeing whats going on anyway, and the medias slurs are having less effects.
I agree cafe.
Not only that, the seeds of awakening need to be planted in the people's heads while the internet is still "free" if possible (one of the first websites they will want to ban will be this one IMO), and David probably knows that if he doesnt do as much as possible NOW to wake people up then he may never get another chance as good as this one whilst there is so much info available on the internet for people to refer after they have heard him speak. David Icke is about WAKING people up.
Old 19-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #56
kweli

If this is put out to to assess public reaction, then I'm concerned that most of you think this is a good idea.

Don't do it David Icke! that is my plea to you; there's much better ways, surely?
Old 19-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #57
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
If this is put out to to assess public reaction, then I'm concerned that most of you think this is a good idea.

Don't do it David Icke! that is my plea to you; there's much better ways, surely?
I dont get it. Why are we frightened ? I dont care. All that matters is the awakening surely ?
Old 19-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #58
kweli

Quote:
I am trying to warn David Icke. If i didn't like him - i wouldn't do that! I don't agree with him on everything - but then - thats life.

I don't think it will rattle anybody's cage whether David Icke stands or not. Quite the opposite. It is likely to fuel a campaign that is designed to be discredited and to support the case for 42 day detention.

__________________________________________________ _________

What they do is design a weak adversary in the form of a contrived lobby against the 42 day detention proposal.

So once they are found out to be crackpots, their word means nothing and the competition from the "against lobby" effectively dissolves. After which we end up with an act of parliament that effectively takes us back to before the signing of the Magna Carta. And to hell with the Geneva convention and all that good stuff. Yep, we really are heading back to the middle ages.

Great job guys. Well done you!
I'm with you, completely.
Old 19-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #59
raptorialis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
I agree with that raptorialis, but isn't that always going to be the case? That's no reason to ignore your suggestion either. But what's to be done 'ever'? I'd see it as a better opportunity for a truther candidate for sure, seeing DI as a bigger gun for when the timings better.... but will it ever be better?

Like others I initially thought great but now I think its possibly a bad idea. DI is the wrong candidate at this time. But it's an opportunity for someone, but who?

CAN we initialise an alternative government. How would such a thing go down? Sod this London and Queen stuff. Let's set one up from Glastonbury and elect an Arthur! I for one would be fully prepared to only follow the people's parliament. No Tax, Cornwall independance if they want it... etc.
The media has destroyed the DI persona. DI has added to this. What DI stands for is truth - but what comes across is a jumble of facts, extraordinary insight, conspiracy, sci-fi and fantastic speculation.

It is not the man that people will not fully embrace, it the illusory persona that has been sold to them over many years.

I very much like your thinking cruise4 that perhaps someone else should fill his shoes in this respect.
raptorialis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #60
multiversal

Icke would get my support. I couldn't offer financial but any other way I'm open to providing it was peaceful as I'm sure it would be!
multiversal is offline   Reply With Quote