Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #1
swamideva

Default How TV induces hypnotic trance. Sigil Magik

Illuminati Black MagiK Television Tricks REVEALED!!

According to this even Alex Jones is using these tricks, to induce deep trance.

How does television put you into a trance.... by milliseconds of spinning circles over and over again.... This is a great video slowing down the sequence of what we are exposed to on every channel on television. It is absolutely demonic to watch television... no one is immune to falling into a trance, and who knows what subliminals they are putting in your brain. Ask yourself why you never noticed the heavy spraying happening above you ALL DAY LONG... how much television do you watch?

Last edited by swamideva; 16-11-2014 at 01:00 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 12:52 AM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Illuminati Black MagiK Television Tricks REVEALED!!According to this even Alex Jones is using these tricks, to induce deep trance.
AJ has told the story 20 times , how he was shown around a facility with scores of monkeys with wired brains sat in front of TV, testing effect of flicker rates.

This is the main way it works, the 'flicker rate' , frequency at which the picture is refreshed, as been chosen to induced a relaxed, state in the observer, so they will accept the message without too much thought.

http://www.infowars.com/10-modern-me...-mind-control/

To suggest AJ is using these techniques just because he has the image of a rotating Earth in the back ground is ridiculous. Either way flashing lights , spiraling circles are just a way of getting your attention , hypnotizing , it's the message that follows that's important. MSM wants your relaxed focussed attention , then it delivers the slanted propaganda , lies...

Awareness of what's going on will give a degree of immunity, but I agree.. avoid this type of TV news like the plague.

Last edited by oz93666; 16-11-2014 at 01:26 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #3
swamideva

TV has evolved much since the advent of Digital TV, its now much more than a flicker rate.

The hypnotic techniques they are using are well known to anyone who has looked into hypnosis or used self hypnosis techniques.

If the message is all important why does Alex Jones need to put people into trance to listen?

Last edited by swamideva; 16-11-2014 at 01:14 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
carl0599

have you ever watched UK column, the sigil magic in their opening is as good as it gets, they also use a high volume technique that is almost deafening, this high volume audio is the audio equivalent to a hand shake interrupt, it is also used in adverts which are considerably louder than the programs, maybe Brian is more common purpose than common purpose is.

handshake interrupt

rule number 1 is rule nobody in and nobody out,
the game may be different than the rules claim
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
jonnyc55

Am not too sure but maybe this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibu...3ocular_reflex) the VOR system.

I remember during cannabis high's watching TV, the excitatory and easing I felt in my eyeballs. Got me freaked.

The polarised potential is easily implemented in technology.

Last edited by jonnyc55; 17-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.
jonnyc55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 09:31 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl0599 View Post
have you ever watched UK column, the sigil magic in their opening is as good as it gets, they also use a high volume technique that is almost deafening, this high volume audio is the audio equivalent to a hand shake interrupt, it is also used in adverts which are considerably louder than the programs, maybe Brian is more common purpose than common purpose is.

handshake interrupt

rule number 1 is rule nobody in and nobody out,
the game may be different than the rules claim
Oh hello. Village idiot here.
Can someone point out exactly what I am supposed to be looking at please?

EDIT: Did he mean the spinning earth?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 14-10-2017 at 09:32 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote