Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 05-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #401
earthsong

The report in the Independent just confirms what David has always said about the press.... they're nothing but a load of repeaters!

David's very presence in this small East Yorkshire community is certainly shining a light on some very dark areas...and this shows that the truth will out eventually!

Thanks a million David....
earthsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #402
duckingdafta

maybe David could look into the fact the all the government are so up at the moment as to Fighting Global warming yet we have wind farm being rejected in Beverley.. the same area.. by the MoD.
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...l/article.html
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #403
quester123
Inactive

Default Tomorrow's meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthsong View Post
The report in the Independent just confirms what David has always said about the press.... they're nothing but a load of repeaters!

David's very presence in this small East Yorkshire community is certainly shining a light on some very dark areas...and this shows that the truth will out eventually!
yep the truth is most certainly flowing....These are indeed very exciting times

There are a few of us who will be going to the meeting tomorrow who have supported David since 19 naught blob, even before the launch of his book Robots Rebellion. Attended his very early talks, held in fairly empty rooms and witnessed some very rude heckling people, the events would then be followed on by ridiculous press reports.

We can remember the public phone calls in the days when James Whale would interview David on Leeds station,Radio Aire. The radio station would only allow "conflict calls" but would offer no supportive calls through the switchboard whatsoever.

And, look at what has happened to James Whale, since those early days?
yes, these are interesting times....
DI has no intention of becoming a politician, but look at the truth which is now beginning to surface!
The scams are already becoming apparent.

I see this meeting tomorrow, as a window of opportunity, in a perfect time space sequence

My intuition and inner excitement is alive and buzzing!

PEACE
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #404
duckingdafta

Default Food For Thought

The WHOLE song has an important message.. we are together here..tell everyone they can join us and be free...support the real causes of your life.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men." *

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "Peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land

And
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh

Look at the shoes your filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

"We practice selective annihilation of mayors
And government officials
For example to create a vacuum
Then we fill that vacuum
As popular war advances
Peace is closer" **

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
And I don't need your civil war
In a human grocery store

Ain't that fresh
I don't need one more war

I don't need one more war

Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway

**..bullshit from your government!
* WTF are YOU gonna do about it?
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 06-07-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:22 AM   #405
sukyspook

Quote:
Originally Posted by quester123 View Post
yep the truth is most certainly flowing....These are indeed very exciting times

There are a few of us who will be going to the meeting tomorrow who have supported David since 19 naught blob, even before the launch of his book Robots Rebellion. Attended his very early talks, held in fairly empty rooms and witnessed some very rude heckling people, the events would then be followed on by ridiculous press reports.

We can remember the public phone calls in the days when James Whale would interview David on Leeds station,Radio Aire. The radio station would only allow "conflict calls" but would offer no supportive calls through the switchboard whatsoever.

And, look at what has happened to James Whale, since those early days?
yes, these are interesting times....
DI has no intention of becoming a politician, but look at the truth which is now beginning to surface!
The scams are already becoming apparent.

I see this meeting tomorrow, as a window of opportunity, in a perfect time space sequence

My intuition and inner excitement is alive and buzzing!

PEACE
I hope to see you there....it will be 'interesting' to say the least. Feel the vibes of the politicos - the -ve energy exuded by those who function purely from the ego is tangible and I really don't like being around them. Watch out for the watchers from MIwhatever.....they'll be taking notes no doubt!
Let's shine our lights of Truth for all to see and feel!

Perhaps we should carry a copy of the Biggest Secret so that we can recognise each other lol!!!
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #406
duckingdafta

I'm making a book for a few deaf people in Goole of this video and I'm about half way through. I have attempted to type it word for word as to the days talk, If anyone finds any errors please, check and comment. this is only the first half as I haven't finished yet.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 11-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #407
hagbard_celine

David has proved me wrong!

He's done a good job at this election, publicizing the issue of Big Brother. I was reading a comments article in The Scum yesterday about him. It took the piss... of course!... but I bet it drew attention. Remember I first heard about David from that crap doc by Jon Ronson, The Lizards and the Jews.

It's true what they say: There's no such thing as bad publicity.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #408
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post

He's done a good job at this election, publicizing the issue of Big Brother. I was reading a comments article in The Scum yesterday about him. It took the piss... of course!... but I bet it drew attention. Remember I first heard about David from that crap doc by Jon Ronson, The Lizards and the Jews.

Exactly!
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #409
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
I'm making a book for a few deaf people in Goole of this video and I'm about half way through. I have attempted to type it word for word as to the days talk, If anyone finds any errors please, check and comment. this is only the first half as I haven't finished yet. Download Via Megaupload
What a wonderful thing for you to do duckie!

Thank heavens for people like yourself who spend their time helping others in such a considerate way.

Well done and thankyou for being you.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #410
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post

great stuff hagbard he too has proven me wrong, just fresh from watching his talk on sunday on big brother the big picture - bloody hell icke is brilliant. I'm buzzing away here now. no one else can talk about this stuff in such an articulate truthfully passionate way and still be so hilariously funny and natural at the same time.

I tell ya we're right behind you david or maybe standing by your side would be more apt.

these last few months guys, it's been amazing no? A real change is coming, the tides are turning

And DI for one deserves the respect and recognition now. Better fooking late than never!!! the human race are a slow bunch to say the least!

lol The Scum!!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #411
beldazar

Hey celtic isis and hagbard, you are both BRILLIANT! Your optimism has raised me up!
This morning when I checked the headlines and saw that DI had very few votes, I felt like this is never gonna get sorted out, that all his (and others) efforts arent gonna do a jot and we will plunge into a worse and worse situation.

You and hagbard have brought back a shed load of positivity for me, yes of course,
'no such thing as bad publicity' Thanks millions!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 01:21 AM   #412
diamond dogs

Default Letter reply from Big Brother Co

Thanks for your e-mail regarding 'Simon Mayo' broadcast on BBC Radio 5 live.

I understand you feel that the programme has not remained impartial over the coverage of the recent by-election for Haltemprice and Howden. I note you are concerned that Conservative candidate David Davies was interviewed on the programme but you have heard no mention of other candidates such as David Icke.

We seek to provide forums for debate and give full opportunity for all viewpoints to be heard across a huge range of subject matter. Every effort is made to ensure that a range of views is represented and tested over a reasonable period, but it is not always possible or practical to reflect all the different opinions on a subject within individual programmes. Senior editorial staff, the Board of Management and the BBC Trust keep a close watch on programmes to ensure that standards of impartiality are maintained over maintained over a reasonable period of time.

I have registered your concerns on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers.

We are committed to developing better links with you, our audience, to further enhance our understanding of your viewing and listening needs and the audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks once again for taking the time to contact the BBC.

Regards

Craig O'Connor
BBC Complaints
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 07:15 PM   #413
raptorialis

This was a real blow for the anti big-brother movement.

It would be delusional to interpret it in any other way.

No hearts and minds were captured here and the votes certainly don't reflect any real change in thinking from the status quo.

As a few of us on this thread said on many occasions - This campaign was a set-up from the start [to capture the initiative away from], [to slow the momentum of] and [to steal the reins away from (as perceived by the British people) the anti-big brother movement by emphasising the (perceived) insignificance of the other anti-BB candidates]. And Davis comes out as the (perceived) chosen mouth-piece against a big-brother state. Not bad for a couple of months work - when DI has been speaking out against it for decades.

This would then pave the way for the introduction of new draconian measures.

You cannot fight covert, indirect tactics by big brother with direct action.

They will always be smarter and they will see you coming from a mile away.

They are much smarter than you think.

Last edited by raptorialis; 13-07-2008 at 07:38 PM.
raptorialis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #414
beldazar

I bet your'e great fun to be around
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #415
wisdomgirl
Inactive

Thumbs up

I will support david icke whole heartedly, and will donate when asked!!

Lets get this ball rolling then.
wisdomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote