Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #1
deca

Default TI Television

TI TV INTRO SEGMENT

Quote:
This is a taster, a short intro to not only TI Television and its mission, but to the work of a man who has already gained our respect and admiration. Somebody who has agreed to work with us and alongside a group of other 'Players' we've taken time to put together. A formidable collective we intend to build on still further, and then some beyond that too. We are united in our cause and absolutely determined to achieve our goal of gaining the official recognition we're seeking from the British Government. This' Kieron here writing this, I am being hammered from head to foot with I don't know what as I am and this has to stop. Not only for my sakes, but for the sake of thousands and thousands of others around the world who are being assaulted daily with Electromagnetic Weapons. I honestly don't have it within me given what I'm dealing with to concentrate on writing extensively here and now - as much as I want to. It is no coincidence I'm being hit as hard as I am currently, it is a direct result of deliberately putting myself in the firing line, yet again, in order to try and do something about what is happening to the Human Race as a whole, yes overall. Maybe I'll re-write this when I'm not in such a bad way, but maybe I won't, because we need and have to move on from the circular arguments we've been embroiled in for years. This is very real, everything we talk of, and again, I'll emphasise that it does involve everybody. Just ask yourselves why your Government and Mainstream Media are saying nothing of what we speak? Then do some research. Simply Google 'Targeted Individuals' and beyond doing so I guarantee you you'll then want to learn more and will thereafter begin to demand answers yourselves once you have. We kid you not one iota, watch, listen and learn. Follow us, support us. You both need and deserve the information we are to be conveying, your lives depend upon the population opposing in unison what those who currently govern our lives are doing covertly to us all. The very first thing everybody needs to do in order to oppose what I'm referring to is simple, and this' to educate yourselves. We are not the only people trying to warn you and wake you up to the realities of the world you live in. So I'll leave things for the now with another suggested search via Google - which is 'Dr. Kathrine Horton'. Top Girl she be!? [email protected]
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 05:58 PM   #2
deca

TI TV 3 ARE POLICE INVOLVED

Quote:
TI Television
Published on Oct 16, 2017
Seems we are all in agreement, so yes, the Police are involved and we can all expand markedly on the brief statements issued in this short video. Therefore, this is also a statement of intent with regards to detailing our testimonies in more depth future wise, along of course with others we choose to profile here on TI Television.

Introducing Naomi 'proper' here and now though, with more from her to follow shortly. Naomi will also be hosting out regular TI Meetings in London and will be the point of contact for these.

Excuse the vicious spot on my face screaming at you too, it is, amongst other things, Microwave Radiation we're being targeted with and it takes its toll - clearly very visibly at times!? Had radiation levels in my home tested recently, and when the measuring instrument was turned on in my living room in bright red letters it just kept flashing up ... Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning! Warning!

Oh joy of joys, hey? Not!?

Grrrrrrr ... !?

[email protected]
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 17-10-2017, 06:00 PM   #3
deca

TI TV I 2

Quote:
TI Television
Published on Oct 17, 2017
'They' don't even want us questioning it.

Why?

When our country, our culture and our lives are what's at stake?

Be you a Bin Man, a Copper, an Office Monkey, a Doctor or a Soldier. We can't be having it!?

'Mugs' of all time if we continue to, we're getting wasted and doing nada about it. Divided and being conquered.

We need new leaders and to have the modern day equivalents of 'Sir' Edward Heath outed and banged up.Take back control here, then 'People', that's all of us, just may be able to stop them killing us with microwave radiation.

In plain English, the above is your lot, not just ours. And you haven't even worked it out yet? Though concerning the latter, we can help you with that. All you have to do is take in that we're genuine, then it will be easy.

The alternative is to remain ignorant and divided. And as we've said, continue to get wasted as we are.

[email protected]