Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 05-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #41
energi

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
raven, that is so true!

"Everything depends on your perspective." - it is like you read my mind!

thanks, my friend
+1
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #42
warlock23

Hi, I entered an "alternate universe" about 3 years ago and I discovered that there all kinds of universes that we can tune into. I don't know if there is anything wrong with asking "what's real" because its all part of the grand mystery I guess.

Some realities are at "higher" frequencies don't you think?
Old 08-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #43
gushen

Yep, just like different channels on TV are at higher frequencies or frequency ranges. But one shall not forget that higher and lower are relative concepts. Reason why you enclosed the word higher in quotation marks, I believe.

Last edited by gushen; 08-10-2010 at 04:12 AM.
gushen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #44
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushen View Post
Yep, just like different channels on TV are at higher frequencies or frequency ranges. But one shall not forget that higher and lower are relative concepts. Reason why you enclosed the word higher in quotation marks, I believe.
That, and I also think the "frequency" idea is a metaphor. Not sure though.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #45
quilliard
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock23 View Post
Hi, I entered an "alternate universe" about 3 years ago and I discovered that there all kinds of universes that we can tune into. I don't know if there is anything wrong with asking "what's real" because its all part of the grand mystery I guess.

Some realities are at "higher" frequencies don't you think?
Or could it be that we are based in this reality and what we perceive to be alternate realities are only "thoughts" of our own and others combined.

I have seen other "realities" and could never get over the fact of how incredibly similar they are to ours, it seemed to staged in all honesty. Right down to the clothing.

Maybe their where some that like to confuse and make you believe there are other realities to keep you off course from your actual goal, that being Oneness.

Shock the Karma
quilliard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #46
warlock23

Quote:
Originally Posted by quilliard View Post
Or could it be that we are based in this reality and what we perceive to be alternate realities are only "thoughts" of our own and others combined.

I have seen other "realities" and could never get over the fact of how incredibly similar they are to ours, it seemed to staged in all honesty. Right down to the clothing.

Maybe their where some that like to confuse and make you believe there are other realities to keep you off course from your actual goal, that being Oneness.

Shock the Karma
These are excellent considerations of any discussion of alternate realities. For me that oneness is philosophically contained in that reality where our intuitive sense of realness corresponds with the outer sense of oneness.

How I ever get there is probably just part of the journey.

Meanwhile its really annoying going through loads of "fake" profiles and winks on dating sites. Real is always better, but I guess their is no need to get worked up when you know what is REALLY important.