Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 09:33 AM   #241
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
We don't need anarchism and we sure as hell don't need no government.
Anarchism is chaos, brutal, unfair and unrighteous; and government is just another game for them.
Anarchy is NO GOVERNMENT! and chaos.

Trouble with Anarchy is that it was introduced to cause trouble, just look at the world, people fighting there governments with violence, who wins when it is a choice to be ruled or not.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:45 AM   #242
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Anarchy is NO GOVERNMENT! and chaos.

Trouble with Anarchy is that it was introduced to cause trouble, just look at the world, people fighting there governments with violence, who wins when it is a choice to be ruled or not.
Maybe a little chaos is better than the iron fist. Anarchy does not imply violence at all. Don't be dumb. Overall violence should go way, way down without government psychopaths running shit.

Last edited by supertzar; 02-06-2016 at 11:46 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 09:35 PM   #243
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Maybe a little chaos is better than the iron fist. Anarchy does not imply violence at all. Don't be dumb. Overall violence should go way, way down without government psychopaths running shit.
Tell that to the anarchists
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:59 PM   #244
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Tell that to the anarchists
You think police are anarchists so you have so many layers of confusion I don't even want to explain it to you. Too much hassle.

Last edited by supertzar; 02-06-2016 at 10:59 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:31 PM   #245
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
You think police are anarchists so you have so many layers of confusion I don't even want to explain it to you. Too much hassle.
Can you explain that one please to me. How you come to that is beyond me.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:15 AM   #246
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Can you explain that one please to me. How you come to that is beyond me.
Wasn't that you that kept saying that? The police are anarchists. I'm sure it was you. If not please accept my apology. Edit: Yeah, it was definitely you. I looked it up.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...287887&page=12

Last edited by supertzar; 03-06-2016 at 12:20 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 06:15 AM   #247
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Wasn't that you that kept saying that? The police are anarchists. I'm sure it was you. If not please accept my apology. Edit: Yeah, it was definitely you. I looked it up.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...287887&page=12
Quote:

No rulers and no masters, the police love anarchy.




If you look at the picture, I was being sarcastic! Like I have said, I suck at it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:31 AM   #248
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

If you look at the picture, I was being sarcastic! Like I have said, I suck at it.
Okay but you have all these other weird ideas like anarchy is violent. It's not any more violent than anything else. You might have seen destructive acts done in the name of anarchy but how can you know they were legit? There are agents provocateur doing this shit to make protestors look bad.
Likes: (1)
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:32 AM   #249
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Okay but you have all these other weird ideas like anarchy is violent. It's not any more violent than anything else. You might have seen destructive acts done in the name of anarchy but how can you know they were legit? There are agents provocateur doing this shit to make protestors look bad.
Anarchy is the rejection of violence (other than self defense).

Instead it is organizing society on a voluntary basis.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:04 AM   #250
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Okay but you have all these other weird ideas like anarchy is violent.
I really don't know where I get that from, (sarcasm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXppKeAzM5w

Do you want more?

Quote:
It's not any more violent than anything else.
So police use violence, so do anarchists? eye for an eye?

Quote:
You might have seen destructive acts done in the name of anarchy but how can you know they were legit?
Cause I am an old git and have seen a few things in my life.

Quote:
There are agents provocateur doing this shit to make protestors look bad.
Yeah I hear that one quite alot.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #251
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Anarchy is the rejection of violence (other than self defense).

Instead it is organizing society on a voluntary basis.
Rejection of violence? Yeah, santa claus is real.

Anarchy is one clear aspect, CONFUSION!

I'm not overly knocking anarchy thanks to the likes of Charlie vietch who is an anarchist and who was arrested for a pre crime at one of the queens events.

So clearly one man who had a very loud voice and wasn't afraid clearly scared some people in high places.

Anarchy from my perspective is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOj8Ub9XAwk

Anarchy supporters worship satan.

This makes absolute sense too me. NO GOD, NO RULES.

Sadly you got to know how the game they created works to get out of it.

Quote:
Instead it is organizing society on a voluntary basis.
Anyone wanna do some sewage works? ................oh I see you all have rich parents and you are way above doing that kinda work...........I see.

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #252
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I really don't know where I get that from, (sarcasm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXppKeAzM5w

Do you want more?



But that vid is someone making the same sarcastic comment you made about police being anarchists which isn't a good enough joke to keep running this long, grem.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #253
ramirez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 886 (555 Posts)
Default

I am all for it.

Too late for a comfortable, New age b.s. style unslavement, yes it will throw up challenges that mean many won't make it, I myself would be highly likely a casualty, but I am ok with that, after all, we are infinite energy, so I won't be going anywhere, nor will any of you, so there is little to fear. Anarchism does get things moving at a rapid pace. The control system is based on tip toeing, so the last thing they want is total Anarchy.

To sum up, all for it as I think the time is too short for any kind of piece by piece salvation and people need to drop out of the system, for it is the system which is of course Satanuc and it is made so by our participation, how much longer will it take before people realise that they too are a big part of the problem ? Nobody alive can say they are not to some degree part of the problem. Of course to some like say David Icke he is far less as he has deprogrammed and spread information to assist us, but he is still part of the problem, by sheer association.

Spend cash ? Then you are part of the problem !
__________________
Space tripping, drifting away

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 04-06-2016 at 01:41 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:28 PM   #254
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Rejection of violence? Yeah, santa claus is real.

Anarchy is one clear aspect, CONFUSION!

I'm not overly knocking anarchy thanks to the likes of Charlie vietch who is an anarchist and who was arrested for a pre crime at one of the queens events.

So clearly one man who had a very loud voice and wasn't afraid clearly scared some people in high places.

Anarchy from my perspective is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOj8Ub9XAwk

Anarchy supporters worship satan.

This makes absolute sense too me. NO GOD, NO RULES.

Sadly you got to know how the game they created works to get out of it.



Anyone wanna do some sewage works? ................oh I see you all have rich parents and you are way above doing that kinda work...........I see.

Are you being deliberately ignorant?

From Webster:

Full Definition of anarchy

1
a : absence of government

b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority

c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government


In the absence of a government people would contract for goods and service. This is what is meant by organizing society on a voluntary basis.

You somehow get Satanism out of this.

You also seem to think that services, such as sewage works could not be provided without the State confiscating wealth. A completely asinine view.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #255
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
But that vid is someone making the same sarcastic comment you made about police being anarchists which isn't a good enough joke to keep running this long, grem.
So you're telling me the guy with the big A in red isn't an anarchist but some plant smashing up a car?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #256
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Are you being deliberately ignorant?

From Webster:

Full Definition of anarchy

1
a : absence of government

b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority

c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government


In the absence of a government people would contract for goods and service. This is what is meant by organizing society on a voluntary basis.

You somehow get Satanism out of this.

You also seem to think that services, such as sewage works could not be provided without the State confiscating wealth. A completely asinine view.
I wouldn't mind, "ABSENT OF GOVERNMENT" if the government were the ones pulling the strings, WHICH THEY ARE NOT! So get rid of the government and it achieves NOTHING because the ones that pull the string pull your strings.

Government work for the corporations, you know the ones the Anarchists dads work for and are able to go on a rampage, their the only ones able to afford to do it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 04-06-2016 at 04:37 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #257
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
So you're telling me the guy with the big A in red isn't an anarchist but some plant smashing up a car?
First, I don't consider property destruction violence. Violence is against a living organism like the police attacks on protestors throughout your vid (did you actually watch it?) Second, reports of agents provocateur came out of the Seattle protest so it certainly could be a plant. Third, agent provocateur or not how can we know if he is truly an anarchist or if he just wanted an excuse to break shit?

Last edited by supertzar; 04-06-2016 at 07:17 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #258
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
First, I don't consider property destruction violence.
1. Behavior or treatment in which physical force is exerted for the purpose of causing damage or injury:

Quote:
Violence is against a living organism like the police attacks on protestors
what about the anarchists against the police? An eye for an eye?


Quote:
throughout your vid (did you actually watch it?) Second, reports of agents provocateur came out of the Seattle protest so it certainly could be a plant. Third, agent provocateur or not how can we know if he is truly an anarchist or if he just wanted an excuse to break shit?
Oh yeah, provocateurs are common to stir up demonstrations. I believe anarchists are very confused and have different views on anarchy.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:49 PM   #259
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
1. Behavior or treatment in which physical force is exerted for the purpose of causing damage or injury:



what about the anarchists against the police? An eye for an eye?




Oh yeah, provocateurs are common to stir up demonstrations. I believe anarchists are very confused and have different views on anarchy.
I think injury to people is the better definition. It would be worse to smash someone's face than the car window. I have no problem with self-defense against police. I think your last paragraph lacks coherence. One thought does not follow the other.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:29 PM   #260
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I think injury to people is the better definition. It would be worse to smash someone's face than the car window.
I totally agree, someones face being punched is a far more worse crime than a window being punched in.

Quote:
I have no problem with self-defense against police.
Neither have I, we are all human beings.

Quote:
I think your last paragraph lacks coherence. One thought does not follow the other.
True.

Quote:
Oh yeah, provocateurs are common to stir up demonstrations.
True

Quote:
I believe anarchists are very confused and have different views on anarchy.
True
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.