Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
sanity
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default is there any genuine evidence of aliens?

in this digital age we live why is there no close up photos or videos of alien space craft?
there are billions of people outside every day armed with phones and cameras.if they were there would there not be millions of good close up pics?
maybe there is a reason for that,because they are not there.
bit like santa,when you are little you believe it,as you wise up to the world you realise sant/aliens are not flying around on magic crafts

what about hard evidence,like an artifact?
if there was a court case on the proof of alien visitors it would be thrown out in minutes
sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

I bet this thread will fade away to obscurity ....it's not what people on here want to read or think about.......
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
alvaro_slash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 266
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I bet this thread will fade away to obscurity ....it's not what people on here want to read or think about.......
I think the same, unfortunatelly. They are more interested on this spiritual/ demoniac reptilian bullshit than in Ufology. People around here have the unpleaseant habit of mixing religious beliefs with Ufology, which is a terrible mistake(and Im not talking about the Ancient Astronaut theory, if that would be the case, that wouldn´t be a problem at all).
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
streetlife
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 309
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Rendlesham forest is the most believable one i have ever seen although it could of been some king of soviet spy mission.
streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
ashikenshin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 664
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think roswell is the most genuine one, at least to me.
ashikenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #6
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Wink Aliens, Alienation, Alienated from Humanity trully

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
in this digital age we live why is there no close up photos or videos of alien space craft?
there are billions of people outside every day armed with phones and cameras.if they were there would there not be millions of good close up pics?
maybe there is a reason for that,because they are not there.
bit like santa,when you are little you believe it,as you wise up to the world you realise sant/aliens are not flying around on magic crafts

what about hard evidence,like an artifact?
if there was a court case on the proof of alien visitors it would be thrown out in minutes
Of cause it would be thrown out of court because is run & controlled by the Aliens.

Well the word Alien = Alienation.

Yes all Court judges, lawyers .... etc; are totally Alienated from the rest of Humanity.... Fact!


I don't have to many alien facts ..... but this could point to some smart once; or big boys at least or some very highly advanced Humans of the past.

I go for the most logical last option for now; until someone picks me up to get of this hell Earth full of 90% liars.




The Baalbek Stones.
This column was hewn as one solid piece and weighs 1200 tons. It's two cousins are in place in the base of the "Temple of Jupiter" and weigh in at over 1000 tons. (The "Temple of Jupiter" is pictured in the banner on the top right of this page and in the photo on the left.)

"The temple is one of the largest stone structures in the world. Some 26 feet above the structure's base are found three of the largest stones ever employed by man.

Each of these stones measures 10 feet thick, 13 feet high, and is over 60 feet long. Knowing the density of limestone permits weight estimates of over 1.2 million pounds. Some people with impressive engineering skills cut, dressed, and moved these immense stone blocks from a quarry 3/4 of a mile away.

http://s8int.com/page3.html


But is truly interesting ... maybe a Alien foot .... maybe a very old Human foot; you be the judge!

Well they must have been Aliens by the so called overpaid professionals. because you all evolved from the monkeys ..... "right!"


Rock-solid proof?

A discovery by a former Mineral Wells resident might hold proof man and dinosaur walked the Earth together.



Creation evidence?

Dr. Carl Baugh is the founder and director of the Creation Evidence Museum and claims doctorates in theology and philosophy in education as well as a master's degree in archeology. The aim of Baugh's Creation Evidence Museum is to offer natural evidence to support the theories of creationism, versus the evolutionary perspective heavily portrayed by the neighboring dinosaur attraction operated by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

Baugh said the fossil is the proof he has been searching many years for. He acquired the stone from Delk and has it in safekeeping. He was confident after his initial inspections of the stone that the specimen is genuine. He took it to a medical lab at Glen Rose Medical Center, where he said 800 X-rays were performed in a CT scan procedure.

Baugh said the scans prove that the impressions are real and could not have been carved or etched into the stone.
http://s8int.com/phile/page70.html


Well these don't look to normal ???? ..... or they maybe survivors after a nuclear war of the past with some deformity living with radiation .... which is my logical conclusion from all this data all over.

I say we have been through these cycles of madness many times over hundreds of millions of years of Human existing history.

Looks like we are at the same point again. SSDD = Same Shit Different Day.




My Personal notes:
Woe, Woe, Woe Perfect Again!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 6800 = 14 & a 800 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu14.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 14

Symbolism
For R. Allendy, "it is the ratio of the cyclic law 4 with the cosmic unit 10 having for result to maintain the life - 1 + 4 = 5 - and serving as a node to the double current of evolution and involution - 7 x 2 = 14". It would represent also the nature working out the life.

Represent "the Holy Spirit being spread in the freedom and in the nature, although the nature does not know it", according to Jacob Boehme.

This number "represents the figure of the Christ immolated the fourteenth day of the moon, and at similar day the children of Israel had command to celebrate the Passover, that is to say the passage of the Red Sea", according to C. Agrippa.

Regarded as the number of David according to the Bible. The evangelist Matthew would have organized the genealogy of Jesus on this basis.

It is the number of the good and the charity.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu14.php

*************

Properties of the number 800

Symbolism
Symbolism

Represent the individual karmic liberation and also the general karmic liberation at the end of a big cosmic cycle, according to R. Allendy.

General
Before the twilight of gods, the heroes to the service of Odin have to exit by the 540 gates of the Walhalla, 800 by each gate. R. Allendy points out that the product 540 x 800 gives 423000, and that the Mahâ Youga of the Indians counts ten times 423000 years distributed as following:
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu800.php

Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: * * * * My Posting No. 6800 = 14 & a 800
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
in this digital age we live why is there no close up photos or videos of alien space craft?
there are billions of people outside every day armed with phones and cameras.if they were there would there not be millions of good close up pics?
maybe there is a reason for that,because they are not there.
bit like santa,when you are little you believe it,as you wise up to the world you realise sant/aliens are not flying around on magic crafts

what about hard evidence,like an artifact?
if there was a court case on the proof of alien visitors it would be thrown out in minutes
Read this.

noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Man Moves Huge Blocks!


don`t underestimet want a man can do....were theres a will theres a way
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 21-08-2012 at 10:34 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
sanity
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

re those stones,in the olden days people didnt have tv to distract them.so had plenty of time to carve away
re the skulls.it was the fashion to bind skulls to manipulate the growth.
sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
sanity
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvaro_slash View Post
I think the same, unfortunatelly. They are more interested on this spiritual/ demoniac reptilian bullshit than in Ufology. People around here have the unpleaseant habit of mixing religious beliefs with Ufology, which is a terrible mistake(and Im not talking about the Ancient Astronaut theory, if that would be the case, that wouldn´t be a problem at all).
i think believing in aliens visiting us is just a modern religion

a force from above,and based on no truth in the slightest.the believers are not willing to listen to the facts and blindly go on thinking their invisible friend is there watching
sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
sanity
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
I bet this thread will fade away to obscurity ....it's not what people on here want to read or think about.......
hehe, the truth then?

bury their heads under the big truth pillow 'must ignore,it will go away'
sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanity View Post
re the skulls.it was the fashion to bind skulls to manipulate the growth.
You cant just say that, it doesant explain anything.

Watch this.

"re the skulls.it was the fashion to bind skulls to manipulate the growth."

And I could say...

It was fashionable to do so because they were emulating their ruling classes who were a different type of humanoid or in other words aliens.

You have to explain why is was fashionable.
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Artificial cranial deformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifi...al_deformation

Quote:
Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of permanent body alteration in which the skull of a human being is intentionally deformed. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth) and conical ones are among those chosen. It is typically carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months.


Painting by Paul Kane, showing a Chinookan child in the process of having its head flattened, and an adult after the process.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
noobcybot
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,824
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Artificial cranial deformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifi...al_deformation





Painting by Paul Kane, showing a Chinookan child in the process of having its head flattened, and an adult after the process.
See what Iam saying, you can call it "fashion", which seems to be a catch all response to skeptics of all kinds of consiracies...

Yet the very article from wikipedia gives on basic set of reasons.....which happen to indicate influence from non-human beings...

"Cranial deformation was probably performed to signify group affiliation,[15] or to demonstrate social status. This may have played a key role in Egyptian and Mayan societies. Queen Nefertiti is often depicted with what may be an elongated skull, as is King Tutankhamen.[16] It could be aimed at creating a skull shape which is aesthetically more pleasing or associated with desirable attributes. For example, in the Nahai-speaking area of Tomman Island and the south south-western Malakulan, a person with an elongated head is thought to be more intelligent, of higher status, and closer to the world of the spirits[citation needed]."

So how did these people figure out cranium size is relative to intelligence, how did they find the correlation?

How did they come to figure that the conehead shape indicated higher status?

How did they decide it had indications of spiritual importance?

The skeptics need to explain these things instead of just leaving it at "its just fashion".
noobcybot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow Nice painting ..... Problem totally solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Artificial cranial deformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artifi...al_deformation





Painting by Paul Kane, showing a Chinookan child in the process of having its head flattened, and an adult after the process.
Nice painting ..... Problem totally solved!



Even better are Photos .... totally solved & absolute proof.... nothing else could possibly be!!


“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

- :Buddha good man I like his thinking!!!


Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2012 at 11:07 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #16
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default




this could be easily 4 or 5 foot prints...they are not toes of some dinosaur but could be the heel prints of another human foot print ..and some water to the print to make blured imprint....*simple rotate the orignal clean foot print 45 digrees clock wise...or its a foot print crossing another track laid by somebody else
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 21-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #17
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

is there any genuine evidence of aliens?

funny you should ask, as i found this thread listed immediately below yours.
i'm sure it will contain your evidence.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220113

Last edited by bikerdruid; 21-08-2012 at 11:00 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #18
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobcybot View Post
See what Iam saying, you can call it "fashion", which seems to be a catch all response to skeptics of all kinds of consiracies...

Yet the very article from wikipedia gives on basic set of reasons.....which happen to indicate influence from non-human beings...

"Cranial deformation was probably performed to signify group affiliation,[15] or to demonstrate social status. This may have played a key role in Egyptian and Mayan societies. Queen Nefertiti is often depicted with what may be an elongated skull, as is King Tutankhamen.[16] It could be aimed at creating a skull shape which is aesthetically more pleasing or associated with desirable attributes. For example, in the Nahai-speaking area of Tomman Island and the south south-western Malakulan, a person with an elongated head is thought to be more intelligent, of higher status, and closer to the world of the spirits[citation needed]."

So how did these people figure out cranium size is relative to intelligence, how did they find the correlation?

How did they come to figure that the conehead shape indicated higher status?

How did they decide it had indications of spiritual importance?

The skeptics need to explain these things instead of just leaving it at "its just fashion".

no we don't we are not making any assertion on the skulls apart from they can be made be deforming a baby's skull.....
I not going to claim I know why certain cultures would do this to their children or any culture for their crazy beliefs & traditions fads or trends
the skulls in themself do not prove "aliens" being on earth
  
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #19
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
is there any genuine evidence of aliens?

funny you should ask, as i found this thread listed immediately below yours.
i'm sure it will contain your evidence.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220113
er what evidence? it's just some women claiming ET`s from Roswell telepathy talk to her ?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #20
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Arrow good part is you agree its a foot print in stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post



this could be easily 4 or 5 foot prints...they are not toes of some dinosaur but could be the heel prints of another human foot print ..and some water to the print to make blured imprint....*simple rotate the orignal clean foot print 45 digrees clock wise...or its a foot print crossing another track laid by somebody else
Whatever you say .... good part is you agree its a foot print in stone.

And its stone or could this be wood ..... this should makes it some years old.


Do you ever followed the link & read the entire text?


Truly a Amazing world we live in!


Last edited by oiram; 21-08-2012 at 11:25 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.