Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 17-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
chaotic

Default Confused by the different stories of ET contactees

I don't profess to be an expert on UFO's, ET's or anything out of the ordinary. I just get confused by some of the people on this forum who profess to be in contact with ET's and the accounts they give. Then another forum poster will jump in saying they are in contact with the same ET's but the original poster is talking bullshit. The forum posters can't give any concrete evidence that they are in contact and you go away just thinking each is talking bullshit. Would not genuine contactee's be linked with groups investigating ET contact? Would not contacts who say they are contacted by the same race ET's be linked to one another by their ET's telepathic connection and not be on a forum fighting over who really has contact and who is spreading dis info? Maybe I am looking too hard at these accounts, but surely there is seriously genuine people who honestly are able to prove their contact with ET's. What do you think?
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
spitalwings

I think there is a lot of people who live in their own created fantasy worlds, it's a shame. Not everyone mind, i believe alien races exist myself. Also quite a lot of ET contactees and channelers are being duped by human agencies that's a fact. The new age movement ETs, crop circles etc. is being pushed by people behind the scenes, you have to wonder why?
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
I think there is a lot of people who live in their own created fantasy worlds, it's a shame. Not everyone mind, i believe alien races exist myself. Also quite a lot of ET contactees and channelers are being duped by human agencies that's a fact. The new age movement ETs, crop circles etc. is being pushed by people behind the scenes, you have to wonder why?
I agree some people do live in a fantasy world and maybe they honestly believe what they say at the time. I do believe that there are aliens as we would be pretty arrogant to think we were the only species throughout the galaxy. Some of the ET contactee's actually sound like a spiel from New Age sites except they pop in alien contact instead of the spirit contacts. I guess that unknown people behind the scenes setting out to pretend aliens are here by crop circles or contacting people are either there to make money out of the hoax's or to spread fear in people. It's hard to know what the agenda is. Don't get me wrong I am open to aliens contacting people, but its the fantasy stories without being able to back it up that annoys me.
Old 17-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
king triad
Banned

I guess your talking about my doubt of omnisense story?...he claims to be in contact with 4 alien races and it just doesn't work like that...He's never made physical contact it's all in his head..

Last edited by king triad; 17-06-2010 at 11:13 AM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
chaotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I guess your talking about my doubt of omnisense story?...he claims to be in contact with 4 alien races and it just doesn't work like that...He's never made physical contact it's all in his head..
I am not going to use any other forum user's names as it then gets too personal. Like I said I am open to alien contact and have read other site contactee's accounts which is pretty interesting. I just don't like people saying they have contact and then give a long spiel of fantasy filled stories and they fail to answer the question you ask. I know it is hard to provide physical proof at times, but honestly surely there are accounts that actually make sense and you go 'yeah I can see that actually happened'.
Old 17-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
king triad
Banned

Ive been in contact with the same nordic commanders for 36 years..I first went on their ship when I was 11. and im in contact with the same guys to this day...

Last edited by king triad; 17-06-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #7
chaotic

Quote:
Ive been in contact with the same nordic commanders for 36 years..I first went on their ship when I was 11. and im in contact with the same guys to this day...
I do find that interesting. How did it come about that the Nordics contacted you?
Old 17-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic View Post
I do find that interesting. How did it come about that the Nordics contacted you?
...they knew to find me I guess..my brother and I and a friend were walking through this giant field with sand pits . we walked into one of the sand pits and there was a black triangle parked there..they put us in some kind of trance then we went aboard and we were gone for 18 hours.

Last edited by king triad; 17-06-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
chaotic

Quote:
I was a nordic commander in my previous life...they knew to find me I guess..
Okay. So can I ask you about Billy Meier. Is he the preferred contactee of the Nordics? His story over the last few decades appears to be an honest account of what he has experienced - but you never know.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #10
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Okay. So can I ask you about Billy Meier. Is he the preferred contactee of the Nordics? His story over the last few decades appears to be an honest account of what he has experienced - but you never know.
Some of his story seems real...Im not so sure about some of his pictures?..
Old 17-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #11
chaotic

Quote:
Some of his story seems real...Im not so sure about some of his pictures?..
Yes I looked at some of the photo's and thought 'what the!' Some of the UFO's appeared to be Styrofoam plates stuck together and the Nordic woman turned out to be a well known model.
Old 17-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Yes I looked at some of the photo's and thought 'what the!' Some of the UFO's appeared to be Styrofoam plates stuck together and the Nordic woman turned out to be a well known model.
He has always been an attention seeker...I wouldn't trust him though?..just a feeling.
Old 17-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #13
chaotic

Quote:
He has always been an attention seeker...I wouldn't trust him though?..just a feeling.
Yes sometimes its best to go with your feelings. I am still just feeling my way with a lot of the stories of UFO contactee's and abductee's, so I just tend to throw a lot of the in the 'I will think about that pile' and then move to the next account.
Old 17-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #14
diky

Quote:
whereas your story is 100% credible
diky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Yes sometimes its best to go with your feelings. I am still just feeling my way with a lot of the stories of UFO contactee's and abductee's, so I just tend to throw a lot of the in the 'I will think about that pile' and then move to the next account.
well enjoy your research..nice meeting you!
Old 17-06-2010, 01:22 PM   #16
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diky View Post
whereas your story is 100% credible
My message is credible...
Old 17-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #17
chaotic

Quote:
well enjoy your research..nice meeting you!
Thank you and nice meeting you also.
Old 17-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #18
Cryptoverse

Quote:
My message is credible...
Ok your a nordic king, your best attribute is arrogance(and it takes arrogance to fight an ET war despite what we know about it shown here leading to shortsightedness). You admittedly lie and spread disinfo for fun in other contactees stories.. You blatantly lied about what your "commanders told you" to mess with me or appease me..... What else?

Its pretty obvious to anyone with an idea what the nordics are like who could be genuine and whos just not quite right. The confusing part is triads claims, they are a mystery to me. He doesnt seem tactful enough to be a disinfo agent.

To the OP it was obviously planned to have conflicting stories by ETs if he truly is in contact and if hes not i bet ETs are behind his claims anyway. Have you read much of what triad has said? When hes asked the harder questions he says "I cant answer that". Yet he spouts on about me being disinfo every single day and claims to have earned the right to talk about his contact. Do you really buy they would employ one of us as their commanders?

The world still shows signs of negative ET infiltration, as well as I have negative ETs do things to me daily. Yet triad thinks they are almost all gone.... And they hold now power.

As for other contactee stories conflicting... Its all planned to be that way by negative ETs or anti information government entities.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #19
Cryptoverse

As for meier, he claims hes the only genuine contactee on the planet. I wouldnt buy his story much. Fake ships have been found in his garage, just like the ones seen in his pictures... I dont doubt meier was contacted but hes a dinosaur IMO and hes not to be taken very seriously... He was an agreed upon circumstance to debunk other contactee stories and make us all look bad as he is supposedly the source of the word pleiadian etc.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #20
truestrength

I find the Cassiopaea case the most interesting.

If you don't know what I mean, then first read "The Wave Series". A book written by the contactee Laura Knight Jadzcyk.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Browse through it, though I recommend reading it in its entirety.

I noticed that they've joined forces with "Sign of the times".

And then recently while browsing their forum:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/

I noticed that Laura Knight Jadzcyk built a religion off of the contact made with the C's. Despite everything they taught her...

I used to be a member of that Forum. But to qualify to have a say on there you needed to read every single book that they were reading at the time and if you wanted to look at something from a different viewpoint, or disagree, you were off-track and needed to focus. Or you were a disinfo agent.

But looking at it now it seems Laura and her crew have been put to sleep by the PTB. "Mission successful."

And all this stemmed from ET channelings.
truestrength is offline   Reply With Quote