Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 21-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #41
icarus
Inactive

galactic federation

you'd think they'd have better things to do then worry themselves with earthly matters like ripping us all off via the banks they own

the elites are pissing themselves laughing at this and so much else

if you want to meet a few of the real hidden power, wander down to your local lodge on meet night. there they all are, doing their bit for fascists at a local level
icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #42
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
I've enjoyed most of your previous threads, Dieter. I can't go along with this though.

Suppress the truth? My goal is quite the contrary. I don't discredit the notion of extraterrestrial life, but I do discredit material that is clearly influenced by pop-culture and the entertainment industry. This type of bunk is put out there to keep inquisitive minds busy while actual events and facts go unnoticed.

I'm also merely expressing an opinion on a subject, that doesn't mean I'm right. I haven't gone around and shut down websites, burned books, or made people disappear because they're talking about this material. In short, you just don't like my opinions. You're perfectly entitled to disagree with me, but making the leap to claim that I'm trying to suppress material because it doesn't go along with your own, is just silly.

Why wouldn't I or anyone else put some level of focus on the past? Our kind has a bad habit of not looking to the past, and having the same events reoccur. The term "history repeats itself", isn't there for nothing. We're a species with a serious case of amnesia, and not looking back and attempting to connect dots and make sense of it would be ludicrous.

I look forward to the day that humanity connects with another advanced species on a public level. I don't look forward to more false prophecies and Gurus leading people astray. It gets old, and I'm losing my patients with this sort of irresponsibility. Shame on them for getting good folk's hopes up.
Indianinthemachine says that because you speak sense, and sense in the face of absurdity, or jumped up prophetic sci-fi crap is a threat to his belief system. I can't believe he resorted in tarring all brits with the same cognitive dissonent brush, not everyone share the same values as the country they live in sheesh...
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #43
newworldengineer

tell you something though, I didn't realize seeing a bunch of ufo's perform a light show in the sky was the meaning to life
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Old 21-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #44
stardustblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
I'M VERY SURPRISED AS TO THE LEVELS BRITS WILL GO THROUGH TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

MY GOODNESS BRITS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY?

Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
With all due respect Dieter, you are the one that seems to be wanting to supress free speach! Just because someone does not agree with you it does not mean that they are supressing anything

Personally, I know that the GLF is a PTB New Age deception and it is a pitty that is so

Lots of people awakening and instead of thinking what do we do to keep our planet for humans and healthy, they promote escapism and irresponsibility

Yeah they will come to save us who is going to believe that. If they existed and were going to really appear in our skies they would have done it ages ago

We only have ourselves to pick up our own mess, to cooperate with each other and turn this one around...

As for going into the spaceship of an unknown being, how many will jump into the car of a stranger?

Self responsibility and inner knowledge are the answer, not giving your power away to liers that can not keep their word. How many times they have said they were comming? ten, twenty I lose count. And if it is the fault of the channeler well why listen to them anymore, obviously if the GLF can not get their act together and rely on uneducated humans that don't even ask which races they are talking to and where do they come from well it goes to show that they are not that evolved after all

Fairy tale deception it sound to me

It is not personal, people can believe in whatever they chose but to call it truth is a bit rich

By the way, I do think there are aliens but I do not believe they are the galactic federation

Cheers
stardustblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #45
bendelapidate
Inactive

What a lot of nonsense. Real people are genuinely trying to make a difference in real ways and we must tolerate this fabricated shite in one of the few places that we can be heard.

Last edited by bendelapidate; 21-05-2010 at 05:04 PM.
bendelapidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #46
spitalwings

Default Suck my J-Rod

If the elites pull some fake blue beam shit (unlikely) seems a lot of folk would see it for what it was, the rest will be watching britians got no talet final or world series 'cos the elites will have fucked up the timing.

You can't take channeled messages seriously once you realise they (humans) have the technology to broadcast straight into your nugget.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #47
devanshoom

so they're finally coming...better get the kettle on then
devanshoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #48
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryadlover View Post
It would be wise to pay considerably more attention to this message, for it is embedded with the vibrations of love and hope.
These two vibrations keep our hearts filled with light and bring joy and hapiness to our lives.
Do not believe in simple information, have faith in resonanse of feelings and emotions that any kind of message creates in you deepest self.
If nothing else, this post deserves a 9/10 for trying to out-bollocks the original post. 'vibrations of love and hope', for fuck's sake get a grip.

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #49
dankai

It's always the same thing too. Something will inevitably prevent them from "decloaking" and then we'll all wait 5 more months before messages appear that they will be "decloaking" in the "days ahead."

Then Something will inevitably prevent them from "decloaking" and then we'll all wait 5 more months before messages appear that they will be "decloaking" in the "days ahead."

Then Something will inevitably prevent them from "decloaking" and then we'll all wait 5 more months before messages appear that.....

............wait a minute.

Feels like I've been here before.

Old 21-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #50
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Me too, I look forward to meeting our galactic neighbours, but this bunch of occult crooks and assorted weirdos are not it.

Please look into and read The Stargate Conspiracy by Clive Prince and Lynn Picknet, for all you need to know about these spooks and cultards.
Thank you, I'll definitely look into that.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #51
newworldengineer

I'm sick of the feds on this planet let alone galactic ones!! What a name to choose if you wanna come across as loving and helpful or woteva

Last edited by newworldengineer; 21-05-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 21-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #52
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
Indianinthemachine says that because you speak sense, and sense in the face of absurdity, or jumped up prophetic sci-fi crap is a threat to his belief system. I can't believe he resorted in tarring all brits with the same cognitive dissonent brush, not everyone share the same values as the country they live in sheesh...
Yes, that was pretty bad. A person's nationality is not reflective of the individual, nor do the personal opinions of a few people reflect the views of an entire nation. There are decent people out there, some of which may live in places the international community doesn't like. Unfortunately, the bad apples are focused on more than the productive people, and stereotypes are built.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #53
zyphus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony le mesmer View Post
It reads just like someone from our culture would phrase and script it. Not just earth but specifically western style ideas and grammatical quirks. Amazing! Funny that, must be that the aliens are clever enough to copy a particular style on earth.
No chance of trhem writing it in Mandarin or Spanish or Welsh is there ?

No, it would have to correspond exactly to the idiom of a lazy wealthy dominant culture where a subset of people has become hooked on these belief systems.

How very convenient for us all and I for one welcome our new alien overlords/protectors.
Touché..
zyphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #54
ex sheep

Quote:
Stocks will be frozen as things
are worked out.
Damn....
Here was me hoping that we were at least going to get rid of the banking system, so we are just getting more hierarchy and a whole new bunch of elites
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #55
take it easy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
I'M VERY SURPRISED AS TO THE LEVELS BRITS WILL GO THROUGH TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH

1. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH, TRY TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE MESSENGERS. TO DISCOUNT THE MESSAGE BASED ON THE MESSENGER IS A FORM OF TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

2. TO DISCOUNT THE TRUTH BASED ON ....."OH THEM AGAIN"....IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

3. TO DISCOUNT A MESSAGE BASED ON "BAD GRAMMAR" IS ALSO TRUTH SUPPRESSION.

MY GOODNESS BRITS WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELVES SUPPRESS THE TRUTH...HASN'T THE WORLD HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPECIAL HOITY TOITY BRAND OF STUPIDITY?

Dieter Braun
Indian in the machine
supress this, we've had it all before young jedi... use the farce luke

Last edited by take it easy; 21-05-2010 at 08:19 PM.
take it easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #56
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanshoom View Post
so they're finally coming...better get the kettle on then
2 sugars in mine there, I,ll get the bikkies. This should be good

griswald

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #57
redman
Inactive

Fuck off.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #58
somethinganonymous

fuck the light and all its memebers!

the end,

peace
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #59
littlegreenman

The galactic federation?! I still remember their 14th Oct 2008 cancelled gig!
littlegreenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #60
somethinganonymous

haha.

the light is all bullshit, pure and square, bullshit. hypocrites. They're just as bad as the illuminati.

peace
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote