Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 20-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
markhowie

Default "how do you manifest things in your life..?"

Aloha all
we all know deep inside that the only real thing is love
everything else is an illusion........
like the illusion of being separate from the whole, the source, the one, god, the universe, the great mystery or whatever you want to call it on your path that takes you up the montain......
(i start to notice that the further along the path i go, i see the more paths that converge into the same place)

i just thought it could be interesting for people to share about how they manifest things they like or dislike in there life.....it could be interesting for those that are aware of it or not... (things that bring you joy or sadness,how do ya do it...?)

as many on this forum already know i use an ancient shamanic way called Huna, i love it because it works, there is nothing to beleve in, there are excersises to do and they work....

so lets get on with it......
the space is open

love to us all
mark

(for no one alive is better than anyother, if we are still here thare are lessons to be learnt)
Old 21-03-2007, 06:48 AM   #2
marguerite

Default I use my mind.

I wanted a promotion so I pushed the thought into my employers mind for about a week. Then, wow, I was promoted. Ya know, WE can manipulate the matrix and make it the way we want it. If only more understood that.
marguerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
janeway

Contemplating about it:

I don't know. The more I read, the more I do, the more I focus; the more I try or not try; the more I do "as if it already manifested"... I still have lots of moments where I really, really want something and make it my intent, make it the future now, it just doesn't happen....

I think it has to do with being in the flow of life, instead of trying to live in the flow. And THAN your intent will manifest. Something like that?

I am convinced that we are our own Gods; that we DO create our own reality, but don't ask me HOW!
janeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #4
mada88

you can manifest anything you want to see/experience just think about it all the time and certain choices will lead you to what you want. Be careful though not to get too selfish as you may get what you want but it will turn out to be different to what you imagined it would be like!

ciao for now hindu cows
Old 23-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #5
myeika

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
Be careful though not to get too selfish as you may get what you want but it will turn out to be different to what you imagined it would be like!

So true....

I can look round now and see that I have got everything I ever wanted in my life....mmmmmm Isn't everything I expected though, so now time to create a new one, based on what I now know!
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 01:00 AM   #6
thoth

Visualize, constantly visualize. Believe that its possible. Do things to put yourself into position. Meditating makes it easier because it makes your focus better. Get rid of negative thoughts while visualizing.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #7
thoth

Start off with something small, and then work your way up.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 08:53 PM   #8
freedomiswithinyou

Before I had awoken to the truth I believed I had a bad life because I never had illusions like lots of money. But now I've realised that all I ever need is within me and that is Infinite love.
Old 24-03-2007, 09:19 AM   #9
markhowie

Aloha all

it was only a couple of years ago that i started to get consious of the fact that whatever i focus my attention on for any lenth of time and depending on the intensity of that consentration.........manifests...
what happened, once i got consious of this things seemed to manifest quicker and quicker, to the point that i started to fill my house and life with lots and lots of stuff (more from curiosity than greed) wow... i have to be carefull what thought that i hold on to... this did and gives me a great chance to give to others, whitch agin seems to have yet another acceleration, the more that i give the more and faster other stuff manifests in my life...
(a good example of that is in the forum experiment, limelady noticed it , alot of the people taking part live in dry or drought area's, when consiously manifesting rain for wagawaga, at the same time in alot of those area's it rained to 'like here in the south of france)
i looked back at the last 45 years and can see that i manifested everything that ever happened to me un-consiously as a victim.... (im glad to be out of that one ill share with you)
so what happens now is this gives me confidence and takes the stress out any possible future and helps me to live in the now (easyer)
i feel as though, all of this is like a preparation of sort and with the acceleration of time (that accelerates the capasity for "all to evolve" even if it is in the last few seconds of this great cycle) and the image that comes is that we will start to heal not only the now but the past
(we all know that what we do today has an effect on tomorow, then why not the other way around....???

as the collective memory returns
and the fear flows away
love to all that is
mark (dans mon meilleur anglaise)
>>> ,__o
>>_-\_<,
> (*)/'(*)
A tous les êtres de la terre et de l’univers,
visibles et invisibles ; humains et non humains,
grands et petits :
Puissions nous être en paix
Puissions nous être en harmonie
Puissions nous être libérés.
Old 24-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #10
neondestiny
Inactive

Talking

I manifest, by the belief that the universe will provide for me all that I will ever want and need.
Sounds pretty simple, but life to me really was 'meant to be easy'
I am not materialistically focused, but I feel within myself I am already rich
and the rest is just a cosmic bonus.
Brightest of blessings
Neon xxx
neondestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 01:34 PM   #11
myeika

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhowie View Post
i looked back at the last 45 years and can see that i manifested everything that ever happened to me un-consiously as a victim.... (im glad to be out of that one ill share with you)
so what happens now is this gives me confidence and takes the stress out any possible future and helps me to live in the now (easyer)
i feel as though, all of this is like a preparation of sort and with the acceleration of time (that accelerates the capasity for "all to evolve" even if it is in the last few seconds of this great cycle) and the image that comes is that we will start to heal not only the now but the past
(we all know that what we do today has an effect on tomorow, then why not the other way around....???)

Hi Mark and everyone....

I very much know what you mean, being able to get to the place where you have/find the awareness of what you have created personally, with out even realizing it, seems to somehow help you access the 'oneness' even more, and not only gives you the confidence but the 'knowing' that you did it, that you can do it, that it is your choice how your life turns out and what you have in it....All sorta fits together with everything else and you start producing/creating even more .......

Put it this way, I seem to be saying thank you alot just latley for special things that have come into my life - hey yes, even the clear junction for me to pull out of! - I had my daughter in fits with this one the other day, just me and her in the car, I was taking her out shopping...... Not far from her house is a real busy junction, and it was so hard to get out of there....... I was thinking about how clear it would be when I got to the end of the road....and when we got there I was able to pull stright out (unheard of b4) so with a big smile on my face and full of love and grattitude I said a big 'Thankyou' My daughter looked at me, then looked round the car and said "Mum, who are you saying thank you too?" "The universe babe" I said, "for making the road clear for me to pull out"! "Oh...." she said, then at all the junctions and lights we came to they were all clear to go that day.....so in the end, she was saying thank you with me too....

Wonderful wonderful times we are living in......
I am so glad that I chose to be here when this was happening....
I love having fun
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #12
lilloz

How do I manifest things, humm I guess my only answer is to ask?
I ask and visualise, think of my reasons for what im asking for, I do this for a few days and then let go, a quote I once heard inspired me it said ‘your dreams are like a dove sitting in the palm of your hand if you squeeze it to tight it will die’ horrid I know but It reminded me not to push things to much all the time and for me that works.
I always negatively manifest things, if I think he/she doesn’t like me then they usually start treating me different, because probably I have started treating them differently, Also I will think Ohh iv not had a headache /been Ill/ had an argument for ages and suddenly it will happen, its like your universe says, Ohh that’s what’s supposed to happen and makes it happen.(lol a lot of happens there) I like what myeika said, it is great to be alive in these times!
Thank you all, you have inspired me today xx