Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 22-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #761
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianinthemachine View Post
"We don't need saving"... ever hear of 'collaboration'?
But with whom

Ever hear of, " feeding me shite and telling me its sugar"

gris...........

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #762
king triad
Banned

Quote:
So what exactly is the plan?...spouting on the internet, charging for readings?..hustling crystals and gold?..It's all just a bunch of false promises..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #763
undeadcreature

Quote:
ALL of these will have their lights on.
They bloody well better, because if I run into one in the dark I'll be annoyed.....

Quote:
anywhere on Earth will be
completely filled with universal love.
So we are all going to get shafted then?
Old 22-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #764
griswald

Quote:
Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search For other uses, see Collaboration (disambiguation).
See also: Co-operation; coordination
Collaboration is working together to achieve a goal.[1] It is a recursive[2] process where two or more people or organizations work together to realize shared goals,
I will collaborate with anyone, if the result is for the benefit of my fellow man.

The GFOL , as far as I can make out, is happy to meet with the governing crooks already in power, if I am correct, and correct me if i,m not. So when the crooks get a say, we get shafted

And if you want me to collaborate with some one, you had better get yer arse in gear. they are coming since the nineties, its now 2012, and I aint getting any younger, so its doubtful I,ll get a say in anything

So if you want to send an advance party to me, feel free to do so, I have about an acre of land, so there should be plenty of room to land a scout ship.....and I,ll be home all day, and I,ll have the kettle on

gris...

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Last edited by griswald; 22-05-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #765
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post

So if you want to send an advance party to me, feel free to do so, I have about an acre of land, so there should be plenty of room to land a scout ship.....and I,ll be home all day, and I,ll have the kettle on

gris...
I'm sure like since 1995 the GFOL leaders would tell you..They will be here soon...I know these gfol guys are taking credit for ufo's that aren't theirs...anything that moves in the sky they take credit for..

Last edited by king triad; 22-05-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 22-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #766
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I'm sure like since 1995 the GFOL leaders would tell you..They will be here soon...I know these gfol guys are taking credit for ufo's that aren't theirs...anything that moves in the sky they take credit for..
So how do we sort the wheat from the chaff

g...

Old 22-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #767
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
So how do we sort the wheat from the chaff

g...
My contacts are laying low every time they fly there ships with orb cloaks the GFOL announces they are theirs...they are a troubling cult...
Old 22-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #768
griswald

Quote:
My contacts are laying low every time they fly there ships with orb cloaks the GFOL announces they are theirs...they are a troubling cult...
Well there is no sign of the GFOL scout ship at the moment. So if an acre is large enough for one of your lot to land send him over. I,ve got cookies

gris...

Old 23-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #769
indianinthemachine

Quote:
So what exactly is the plan?...spouting on the internet, charging for readings?..hustling crystals and gold?..It's all just a bunch of false promises..

The ego mind says, 'Tell me the plan, so I will know what to seperate from" the anti-Christ within wants to know the plan, so it will know what to mock... the heart simply knows the plan.
indianinthemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:00 PM   #770
Cryptoverse

I see indianinthemachine's blog is now private. Maybe he woke up to the manipulations. I think we can all see the cabal was not taken over by the Galactic Federation of Light when this thread was created... Such is quite ridiculous... We see the agenda unfolding before our eyes still. It's too bad IitM doesn't post anymore. I'd like to hear his views on this...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:49 PM   #771
reverendjim
Inactive

new age, christianity, and all the rest...same shit different piles.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #772
artardfiesta

indianinthemachine is a jobber

the guy put up videos around ison saying it was a space ship and he was in contact with it.

never knew he posted her. I have noticed a huge migration of the new age posters.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote