Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 18-09-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
filbert_art

Default Ormus Making

Hi,
I have seen people on youtube making ormus with dead sea salt and Milk of Magnesia, magnesium hydroxide [ Mg(OH)2 ].

Are there any chemists/pharmacists/brainy ollies on the forum, that could confirm or deny that this method will work?

I have been reading on the site www.subtleenergies.com a site with lots of info on how to make it other ways, but not this way.

The other wet ways include using lye/strong chemicals, which would burn through your skin, and I would need to get an acid /pH reading meter.

Getting the dead sea salt was no problem, but in 2013, the EU banned milk of magnesia in Europe. It is back on the shelves now, but only the flavoured version with oil of peppermint, and I can only use the original unflavoured type.

So if I want to go ahead and make it this way, I will have to get it from the US.

So, anyone with any advice, confirm or deny that this would work on the forum?

Thanks, filbert

Last edited by filbert_art; 18-09-2017 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spilling mistook
filbert_art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #2
elshaper

Quote:
What about white powder gold called ORMES?

White powder gold and the so-called "monotomic" gold are neurotoxins that actually kill brain cells. It is a gold salt that is dissolved in water or even worse, sold as the crystalline powder itself. Products labeled as ionic gold are really gold chloride, also called Chlorauric acid or Auric chloride, a water soluble gold salt. The reason you don't see gold chloride on the label or mentioned in the ads is because gold chloride is known to be toxic to humans. Gold chloride has been known to cause Peripheral Neuropathy, serious damage to the nervous system. NEVER consume any white powder claiming to be gold.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 09:27 PM   #3
filbert_art

Hi els,

Thank you for your concern in your reply.

I tagged this thread with monoatomic gold, so as anyone searching for monotomic will find this thread, and see that there is a milder, more cost effective way of making a similar thing that anyone could make.

I could not afford to buy or make real monoatomic gold, or white powder gold.

What I am thinking, is ormus is not as strong monoatomic gold and comes from natural sources all around us.

If i can create it with just these two ingredients, I would like to have a go at it.

I think that this liquid ormus is more about the minerals contained in it. For example Himalayan pink salt contains around 85 minerals.

Hey, anyone here know the brand of mono type gold is/was advertised on Davids main page? I would like to investigate it. I remember seeing the ad a while ago, and cannot remember the name of it.

I have tweeked the security on my P.C. that much , that I do not see any adverts anywhere.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #4
elshaper

You could try this. I haven't but it is supposed to really opens you up.
http://www.hiddenpowerwellness.com/alchemy/
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 23-09-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
filbert_art

I first saw the magnesia method on YT, done by 'Arkanas ormus man '.

Still seeking info on his method, I have tried to access, www.forum.alchemyforums.com , where I know it is mentioned, but Sky has blocked it, via Sky Broadband Shield.

Due to it being classed as a 'drugs and criminal skills' website. To unblock it, sky want me to create an account, which I do not want to do.

I shall keep trying to find the info, and if I find that this method really works, shall post the method here.

Old 23-09-2017, 04:56 PM   #6
elshaper

Just access it via proxy.

A Town Cursed by Jesus