Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2015, 11:10 AM   #61
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
From Albert Mackey's Lexicon of Freemasonry, pg. 452:
"Those brethren who delight to trace our astronomical symbols to the cradle of the science, Egypt, and to the Egyptian priests, its earliest cultivators, find in the seven stars depicted on the Master's carpet, a representation of the Pleaides, and in the blazing star an allusion to the dog-star, which the Egyptians called Anubis or the barker, because its rising warned them of the inundation of the Nile, which always quickly followed its appearance, and thus admonished them to retire from the lower grounds, just as the barking of a dog admonishes his master of approaching danger."
Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma:
"The Blazing Star in the centre is said to be '"an emblem of Divine Providence, and commemorative of the star which appeared to guide the wise men of the East to the place of our Saviour's nativity." - p. 14.

"To find in the BLAZING STAR of five points an allusion to the Divine Providence, is also fanciful ; and to make it commemorative of the Star that is said to have guided the Magi, is to give it a meaning comparatively modern. Originally it represented SIRIUS, or the Dog-star, the forerunner of the inundation of the Nile ; the God ANUBIS, companion of Isis in her search for the body of OSIRIS, her brother and husband... It became the sacred and potent sign or character of the Magi, the PENTALPHA, and is the significant emblem of Liberty and Freedom, blazing with a steady radiance amid the weltering elements of good and evil of Revolutions, and promising serene skies and fertile seasons to the nations, after the storms of change and tumult." - pg. 14-5.

"The Ancient Astronomers saw all the great Symbols of Masonry in the Stars. Sirius still glitters in our Lodges as the Blazing Star..." - p. 486.

"The Blazing Star in our Lodges, we have already said, represents Sirius..." - p. 506.

"Tradition also gives these Magi the title of "Kings;" because initiation into Magism constitutes a genuine royalty ; and because the grand art of the Magi is styled by all the Adepts "The Royal Art," or the Holy Realm or Empire, Sanctum Regnum.
"The Star which guided them is that same Blazing Star, the image whereof we find in all initiations. To the Alchemists it is the sign of the Quintessence ; to the Magists, the Grand Arcanum ; to the Kabalists, the Sacred Pentagram. The study of this Pentagram could not but lead the Magi to the knowledge of the New Name which was about to raise itself above all names, and cause all creatures capable of adoration to bend the knee." - p. 842.
From The Royal Arch of Enoch by 32nd Degree Freemason Robert W. Sullivan IV:
"While explaining solar Masonic symbolism this author also disposes with the notion that the planet Venus - Lucifer - has some import in Freemasonry; masonry incorporates cosmological symbolism but again this is either most likely referencing the sun or the star Sirius, the latter referred to as the “Blazing Star of Masonry”." - (Kindle Locations 845-848)

"Isis upon the death of Osiris became a widow; Freemasons are thereby known as widow’s sons." - (Kindle Locations 859-860)

"The Five Points of Fellowship form a pentagram, symbolized within Masonry as the Blazing Star which is the Egyptian Dog-Star Sirius, the brightest star in the nighttime sky - appearing in the east as the Eastern Star. Being the brightest star makes Sirius the “lone star”. The sun aside, the Blazing Star is often called the most important symbol within Masonry. The Blazing Star, Sirius, is symbolized by a five pointed star or pentagram within Masonry." - (Kindle Locations 1580-1586)

"Freemasonry as an institution is Isis, the mother of the Mysteries, from whose dark womb the Initiates are born in the mystery of the second or philosophical birth." - (Kindle Locations 1677-1678)

"...the Pagan Mysteries, they were gone from history by the fourth/fifth century. However, their language - symbolism - and its true meaning and explanation was kept hidden by secret esoteric groups or mystical societies down through the present age; the Gnostics (the name Gnostic means wisdom; they interpreted the Christian Mysteries according to pagan symbolism), the Cathers, the Knights Templar, the Jesuits, the Rosicrucians, the Illuminati, and, of course, Freemasonry." - (Kindle Locations 3267-3271)

"Christianity - one can easily argue - was a New Age religion for the Piscean Age (0 - 2012/2100 B.C.E) cultivated at the Council of Nicaea where Sol Invictus (Unconquered Sun) was transformed into the Christ Jesus - the Sol/Sun/Son of God. The New Testament contains numerous astrological symbolisms, elements of Doceticism (Christ as a spirit and not a physical person), and vestiges of the Pagan Mysteries. Jesus is the sun in the house of Pisces - God’s Sun for the Piscean Age." - (Kindle Locations 3301-3304)

"The three kings (identified as three by the gifts they present at Matthew 2:11) also refer to the stellar “three kings” or Drie Konings, the stars Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka that comprise Orion’s Belt. On December 24th they align with the Eastern Star - Sirius as Isis the Virgin Mother - the brightest star in the nighttime sky to locate the spot of the sunrise (birth of the sun) on the horizon on December 25th, hence Sirius’ link to the sun. Sirius aligned with Orion - Isis with Osiris - within the Christian Mysterion would be transformed into the concept of three kings following the Eastern Star to locate the birth of God’s sun/son on December 25th." - (Kindle Locations 3613-3621)

"The Great Seal of the United States’ reverse embodies components of Masonic solar sovereignty: it is essentially a Masonic sundial. The seal’s reverse features a truncated Egyptian pyramid and suggest Masonry’s Egyptian origins..." - (Kindle Locations 8993-8994)

"On July 4th the sun heliacally rises with Sirius (beginning the “Dog Days” of summer) thereby Isis the Virgin Mother becomes united with her sun god Horus, or alternatively with Amun Ra/Re - whom she possessed his sacred and holy name, the symbolic Lost Word of a Master Mason." - (Kindle Locations 9027-9030)

"The Statue of Liberty was a gift from French Orient Freemasons to American Freemasons to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of the first Masonic Republic: the United States of America." - (Kindle Locations 9575-9577)

"The first Basilica of St. Louis today is dwarfed by the Gateway Arch to the West, an actual Masonic Arch symbolic of the Templar Order (Knight of the Ninth Arch). The Gateway Arch contains Masonic cosmological symbolism. The cornerstone to the Gateway Arch was laid on February 12, 1963. Instead of an actual cornerstone being laid the first of the 142 steel sections as part of its foundation was set in place. The keystone was set in place on October 28, 1965 coinciding with the anniversary of the dedication of the Masonic Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor kabbalistically linking the Mississippi valley forever to the Clinton’s York Rite Knight Templary nuanced Empire State. The halfway point between February 12, 1963 and October 28, 1965 is June 21, 1964. June 21 is the date of the summer solstice when the sun reaches the keystone - its apex - within the House of Cancer as the sun travels along the northern “Royal Arch” of the Zodiac. The Gateway Arch to the West is in actuality a monument symbolic of the both the Royal Arch of Enoch and the Royal Arch of the Zodiac sitting in a city named St. Louis - Catholic King and Saint Louis IX conforming with the concept of divine monarch in Ramsay’s haute degree ideology. It is an example of hidden Masonic solar symbolism in the United States and echoes the symbolism of the modern day Adocentyn: the District of Columbia - the Masonic City of the Sun." - (Kindle Locations 10106-10117)

"The cabalistic Lost Word remains a reference to the secret, esoteric reference to the Eastern Star, Sirius, worshipped as Isis, who possessed the secret name of Amun Re/Ra and to the Five Points of Fellowship necessary to communicate the substitute word of Master Mason at the raising to the degree of Master Mason after the Real Word - recovered in the various Royal ceremonials - was lost. The symbol for the Order of the Eastern Star is a pentagram representative of Sirius." - (Kindle Locations 10971-10975)

"The Capital City is architecturally imbedded with the Egyptian hieroglyph for Sirius, which in Egyptian Mythology is a star associated with the virgin mother of the sun, Isis. The hieroglyph includes a dome, or benben - the sacred stone of Heliopolis where first rays of the rising sun fell. The benben is the Capitol Dome symbolic of the sun god Apollo and as a cabalistic New World Temple of Light, or democracy. The glyph also features an obelisk which took concrete form in the Washington Monument and a pentagram that would take shape as a broken pentagram - created by various street roundabouts - with the Executive Mansion or White House located at the bottom point." - (Kindle Locations 11018-11027)

"Just as the virgin goddess Isis - whose star is Sirius (Sothis) - aligns with Orion or Osiris via the Three Kings (Orion’s Belt) to birth the sun - Horus - at the winter solstice; Washington, D.C. becomes cabalistically aligned to Egyptian occult symbology of Sirius as the true mother of the sun; the sun being the ultimate symbol of Masonic light or wisdom which is alternatively brought before sunrise by Venus - the Son of the Morning - Lucifer... Note that earlier in this book the author stated that Freemasonry was not a Luciferian Doctrine; however, if one equates Luciferianism as an emblem of the sun - not Venus - and as a vehicle to pursue esoteric enlightenment then yes, Freemasonry is the pure doctrines of Lucifer." - (Kindle Locations 11126-11134)

"The House of the Temple: the Headquarters of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction would come to rest thirteen blocks from the White House. The thirteen blocks represent the 13th degree of Rite of Perfection and the Scottish Rite Masonry: The Royal Arch of Enoch, thereby masking the United States Presidency as a Masonic symbol of Logos and investing the Presidency as a de-facto Masonic leader of the United States millennial Masonic Republic with the President as a kind of Joachimite Novus Dux." - (Kindle Locations 11186-11191).
A most comprehensive answer but it doesn't really answer my question which was about the Star of Bethlehem and the Eastern Star. By the way Sirius doesn't just align with the Belt on 24 December it is always aligned with the Belt. The explanation of the glyph meaning Sirius is nonsense as I have pointed out before.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:17 AM   #62
vagrant
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,673
Likes: 54 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you don't mind me asking....what does your username mean 'tenton?'
it means clueless troll
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #63
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post
I think the existence of air shafts in the great Pyramid indicate that the building was likely more for the use of a living person than a dead one.

Typically Egyptian dignitaries were buried in tombs and mastabas whose walls were richly painted with good things for them to populate the next life.

Why are all the greatest pyramids devoid of internal ornamentation typical of actual tombs of that time? Why also are the walls of the Pyramid of Unas covered with the Book of Coming forth by Day, which is actually a ritualistic set of instructions involved in initiations into the Egyptian mysteries.

Tombs were always covered with the things the Pharoah needed in the next life. Fruit, servants, cows, food. And also symbols of his power and his unity with the Gods of the Egyptian pantheon. The pyramid of Unas doesn't have this, it has monsters, pits, snakes and codes. It is not something for someone who has died, it is for someone who is very much alive.
I admit that I don't know a great deal about Mastabas but I believe the very early ones had little in the way of decoration but that evolved over the following centuries. The Pyramid Texts are from a later time than the Giza Pyramids and therefore can't really be used as a comparison. By he way, you mention monsters and snakes in the Pyramid Texts but I understood that they comprise only text and no illustrations.

It's my personal opinion that the actual burial chamber of the Great Pyramid is far underground and may very well never be discovered. The so called King's Chamber was used only for ritual and the body was later moved to its final resting place underground.

To my mind the existence of the Pyramid Texts proves that pyramids were intended as burial places otherwise what was the purpose of them? The texts refer to the body of the Pharaoh in the burial chamber.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:23 PM   #64
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,450
Likes: 402 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Some proof would be nice rather than just your bald assertion. What makes you think Sirius is the 'Eastern Star'? What was special about Sirius in the year the Magi decided to 'follow' it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
A most comprehensive answer but it doesn't really answer my question which was about the Star of Bethlehem and the Eastern Star. By the way Sirius doesn't just align with the Belt on 24 December it is always aligned with the Belt. The explanation of the glyph meaning Sirius is nonsense as I have pointed out before.
I dont understand. This should have more than answered your question. The Star of Bethlehem is the Eastern Star which is Sirius. These quotes also show that Masons equate Sirius with Isis, and that both are very important to them.

Regarding the glyph, if Masons want to represent Sirius in that manner, then that is their choice. It is not up to me. I'm just relaying the info.

If you are being truthful about having an honest debate, then let's try to agree on some basic facts:
  • Two pillars/columns are a symbol used in Freemasonry. They symbolize the oppositions that must be unified in the alchemical marriage.
  • The hexagram is a symbol of this alchemical union.
  • Construction of the pentagon began on 9/11/1941. Masons often lay cornerstones on symbolic dates. Within a pentagon fits a pentagram. The pentagram is a Masonic symbol for Sirius. The architect of the Pentagon was a Mason, and President FDR, a Mason, was actively involved in getting it built.
  • A dog named Sirius died in the towers on 911. Sirius is the dog star.
  • The new Trade Center building has sides shaped like up and down triangles.
  • The Millenium Hilton is next to the Trade Center complex and is publicly accepted as a tribute to Kubrick's 2001. In the book 2001, Bowman goes through a stargate at Saturn. Within the stargate, he encounters a red sun orbited by a white dwarf.
  • Saturn is the crown chakra.

If you dispute any of these statements, let me know, and I will provide evidence.

I said we are in the realm of probability because nobody is going to confirm that this theory is correct. If it is, it is a secret. Therefore, we have to decide on our own how probable it is that all the symbols came together accidentally. That is what I meant by probability.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 01-11-2015 at 04:25 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:14 PM   #65
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
pepsi78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,238
Likes: 102 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I dont understand. This should have more than answered your question. The Star of Bethlehem is the Eastern Star which is Sirius. These quotes also show that Masons equate Sirius with Isis, and that both are very important to them.

Regarding the glyph, if Masons want to represent Sirius in that manner, then that is their choice. It is not up to me. I'm just relaying the info.

If you are being truthful about having an honest debate, then let's try to agree on some basic facts:
  • Two pillars/columns are a symbol used in Freemasonry. They symbolize the oppositions that must be unified in the alchemical marriage.
  • The hexagram is a symbol of this alchemical union.
  • Construction of the pentagon began on 9/11/1941. Masons often lay cornerstones on symbolic dates. Within a pentagon fits a pentagram. The pentagram is a Masonic symbol for Sirius. The architect of the Pentagon was a Mason, and President FDR, a Mason, was actively involved in getting it built.
  • A dog named Sirius died in the towers on 911. Sirius is the dog star.
  • The new Trade Center building has sides shaped like up and down triangles.
  • The Millenium Hilton is next to the Trade Center complex and is publicly accepted as a tribute to Kubrick's 2001. In the book 2001, Bowman goes through a stargate at Saturn. Within the stargate, he encounters a red sun orbited by a white dwarf.
  • Saturn is the crown chakra.

If you dispute any of these statements, let me know, and I will provide evidence.

I said we are in the realm of probability because nobody is going to confirm that this theory is correct. If it is, it is a secret. Therefore, we have to decide on our own how probable it is that all the symbols came together accidentally. That is what I meant by probability.
Sirius is not Isis, Isis wants the Sirius star for her self, she is the companion of Sirius, the care taker, the mother, but she is not the legal parent of Sirus.

She wants to asimilate Sirus, eat it, ISIS is the devil.
__________________
Long live the child to forever and ever.
I hate snakes, I hate zion, I hate the lions of Zion
I will not become a vile snake, I will get my feathers back.
Satan nu am nevoie de distractia ta de serpalau imputit.
Dumnezeu suge pula impreuna cu toti hodorogii si hodoroagele lui afurisite.

Boarfa de fecioara maria, vrajitoarea jegoasa curva babilonului.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:32 PM   #66
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I dont understand. This should have more than answered your question. The Star of Bethlehem is the Eastern Star which is Sirius. These quotes also show that Masons equate Sirius with Isis, and that both are very important to them.

Regarding the glyph, if Masons want to represent Sirius in that manner, then that is their choice. It is not up to me. I'm just relaying the info.

If you are being truthful about having an honest debate, then let's try to agree on some basic facts:
  • Two pillars/columns are a symbol used in Freemasonry. They symbolize the oppositions that must be unified in the alchemical marriage.
  • The hexagram is a symbol of this alchemical union.
  • Construction of the pentagon began on 9/11/1941. Masons often lay cornerstones on symbolic dates. Within a pentagon fits a pentagram. The pentagram is a Masonic symbol for Sirius. The architect of the Pentagon was a Mason, and President FDR, a Mason, was actively involved in getting it built.
  • A dog named Sirius died in the towers on 911. Sirius is the dog star.
  • The new Trade Center building has sides shaped like up and down triangles.
  • The Millenium Hilton is next to the Trade Center complex and is publicly accepted as a tribute to Kubrick's 2001. In the book 2001, Bowman goes through a stargate at Saturn. Within the stargate, he encounters a red sun orbited by a white dwarf.
  • Saturn is the crown chakra.

If you dispute any of these statements, let me know, and I will provide evidence.

I said we are in the realm of probability because nobody is going to confirm that this theory is correct. If it is, it is a secret. Therefore, we have to decide on our own how probable it is that all the symbols came together accidentally. That is what I meant by probability.
I'm not disputing your facts it's the interpretation of those (cherry picked) facts that I have a problem with as you well know.

Your list of what you regard as symbols is pitifully small particularly since this was alleged to be a great occult ritual. I would have expected much more.

I haven't seen the reinterpretation f the Sirius glyph on Masonic sites but on conspiracy sites where they like to interpret symbols in a way that suits their agenda.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #67
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Sirius is not Isis, Isis wants the Sirius star for her self, she is the companion of Sirius, the care taker, the mother, but she is not the legal parent of Sirus.

She wants to asimilate Sirus, eat it, ISIS is the devil.
Sirius is the Goddess Sopdet married to the God Sah and mother of Sopdu. Such nonsense about Isis.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
Likes: (1)
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 07:51 PM   #68
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,450
Likes: 402 (266 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I'm not disputing your facts it's the interpretation of those (cherry picked) facts that I have a problem with as you well know.

Your list of what you regard as symbols is pitifully small particularly since this was alleged to be a great occult ritual. I would have expected much more.

I haven't seen the reinterpretation f the Sirius glyph on Masonic sites but on conspiracy sites where they like to interpret symbols in a way that suits their agenda.
I was trying to set up some basic facts from which to build an argument, because you attack everything I say. You have instead taken this opportunity to insult. I kept the list small on purpose. What is not small are these quite large monuments built as Masonic symbols or the global effects of 911.

I havent said a thing about this glyph, so I dont know why you keep bringing it up. I just included it in quotes from a book by a 32nd degree Freemason. These are not my symbols. If you dont like the way masons use them, take it up with the Masons themselves, not with me.

I dont appreciate your attitude. I wont be discussing anything with you anymore. If anyone else wants to know anything about this stuff (which I have put a lot of time into), let me know. PM me if you want to avoid trolls like rapunzel the mainstream witch.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:03 PM   #69
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
pepsi78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,238
Likes: 102 (87 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Sirius is the Goddess Sopdet married to the God Sah and mother of Sopdu. Such nonsense about Isis.
I think this cartoon will sort it all for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FBPiFYyhI

Quote:
Such nonsense about Isis.
I meant Ishtar, Isis, godess venus in general, she is the companion of Sirus the child, she is also young.
__________________
Long live the child to forever and ever.
I hate snakes, I hate zion, I hate the lions of Zion
I will not become a vile snake, I will get my feathers back.
Satan nu am nevoie de distractia ta de serpalau imputit.
Dumnezeu suge pula impreuna cu toti hodorogii si hodoroagele lui afurisite.

Boarfa de fecioara maria, vrajitoarea jegoasa curva babilonului.

Last edited by pepsi78; 01-11-2015 at 08:33 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:36 AM   #70
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I think this cartoon will sort it all for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FBPiFYyhI
A charming little film but I don't see its relevance


Quote:
I meant Ishtar, Isis, godess venus in general, she is the companion of Sirus the child, she is also young.
What connection does Ishtar have with Sirius.? Her symbol is an 8 pointed star which is usually regarded as Venus. What makes you think Sirius is a child?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:45 AM   #71
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I was trying to set up some basic facts from which to build an argument, because you attack everything I say. You have instead taken this opportunity to insult. I kept the list small on purpose. What is not small are these quite large monuments built as Masonic symbols or the global effects of 911.

I havent said a thing about this glyph, so I dont know why you keep bringing it up. I just included it in quotes from a book by a 32nd degree Freemason. These are not my symbols. If you dont like the way masons use them, take it up with the Masons themselves, not with me.

I dont appreciate your attitude. I wont be discussing anything with you anymore. If anyone else wants to know anything about this stuff (which I have put a lot of time into), let me know. PM me if you want to avoid trolls like rapunzel the mainstream witch.
Of course I'm a troll because I dare to disagree with you. I deal in facts which some people seem scared of.

You are implying a huge occult conspiracy yet you say I am insulting you when I comment that your list of facts/coincidences is so small. There should be more and there isn't and that is very strange.

The reason I keep mentioning the glyph for Sirius is because it is an example of how people reinterpret symbols to suit their own agendas. Once this has been done it then becomes a 'fact' which can be repeated endlessly to support the theories and then other people, who should know better, repeat it without checking its validity. This is how some ideas then become 'true'.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 08:47 PM   #72
protector_
Registered User
 
protector_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I want to recomend two authors that helped me: Neville Goddard and Ophiel (book: creative vizualization). The magic is also a good book with some gratitude exercises
protector_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #73
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 624 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
''How does it all work? The Occult, Esoteric''

It works through qabalah which speaks of other worlds that preceed this one

So if you want to change our 'physical' world you have to change things in the prior formative worlds

This would be like going to the projector room to change what is projected on the cinema screen instead of trying to go to the screen and change it there

magickal ritual is the means by which a communicative bridge is formed with those worlds
It actually works on the principle that energy follows thought, so that if you focus on something long enough it will begin to happen. All ritual, etc. is just a tool to aid that concentration, which can be done purely by thought
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #74
markritter
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: by the sea
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 624 (458 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Sirius is not Isis, Isis wants the Sirius star for her self, she is the companion of Sirius, the care taker, the mother, but she is not the legal parent of Sirus.

She wants to asimilate Sirus, eat it, ISIS is the devil.
lol

You might find the closest thing in Egyptian religion to the devil is Set! don't you think its very similar to Satan? maybe the Hebrews used the name satan after spending time in Egypt?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 09:38 PM   #75
Derek
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Samsara City
Posts: 25
Likes: 12 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenton View Post
This is well worth investigaton if like me, you are looking for answers.

A safe and simple process of learning and practice towards the esoteric worlds.
IMO, every kind of Magick that has to do with Kaballah/Planets/Tree of Life engages Demons to do the task and should better to be avoided.

But there are other possibilities....
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
emin, esoteric, occult, orman

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.