Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology > Esoteric / Alchemy / Law Of Attraction

Old 02-02-2016, 10:37 AM   #41
jake_ball

Nice post machineelf. I have not read Gregg Bradens books , but I have watched tons of his videos on YouTube (quite a few years ago) as have a lot of other members of this forum. I learned a lot from him.

Thanks for reminding me about Gregg Braden's work - Here is an interview with him, which I have just started watching now :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1q58wTolk

Edit : Actually after watching that, I think that Gregg Braden is being used as part of the softening up process, to get us to accept the new system. But I do not dismiss everything that he has to say, cos mixed within the stuff he says, there is some truths.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 02-02-2016 at 12:40 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:53 PM   #42
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I wasnt able to swim, I just couldnt do it.
Anyway I hung around people who were good swimmers and they told me how to do it. So I visualised doing it. In my head I could swim. So I told my mates that if I go to the baths, I am CERTAIN that I can now swim.

Anyway, I went to the baths .....and nearly fucking drowned!
I couldnt swim!
But I then put a huge amount of physical effort into learning to do it, and I learned not too long after. I feel that the visulaisation thing did NOT work in this case.

Re the Law Of Attraction. I think the the LOA is not about gaining things, it's about resonation. Here is an example of resonation :-

- One can learn to be calm and at peace, and one will then attract similar people, and you will benefit from this. You will also attract anxious people who need calm and peace in their lives, and they will start to resonate with you, and they will start to become calm, but it's also possible that you may resonate with THEIR vibe if you start to focus on the fear vibe too much!
I did that when I was about five.
I used to practice stroking laying flat on my stomach and convinced myself that I'll be able to swim but I couldn't.

re:LOA doesn't have to be gaining.
It can attract (bring) people to you, job to you, opportunity to you etc....

Last edited by elshaper; 02-02-2016 at 03:54 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:16 PM   #43
machineelf

Jake, that may well be the case with Braden, being used as part of a softening up process along with his good points (a spoon full of sugar...). He does seem to almost reinforce some of the lies that have been sold to the world. Dare I say the Moon landings being one of those lies. I have not seen Icke mention Braden and that may be why.

It seems to me to be almost as equally important to know how 'things work' as it is to know what is 'going on'. The two seem to go hand in hand.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:23 PM   #44
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I used to practice stroking laying flat on my stomach....

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:35 PM   #45
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post

It seems to me to be almost as equally important to know how 'things work' as it is to know what is 'going on'. The two seem to go hand in hand.
+1

I think that we attract energy.

Our thought form create a vibration around us, and the world seems to be set up to focus our vibration into the negative.

People say "....... am fat," "...... am ugly..." "i hate my...."

Because that is the way we dumb ourselves down and don't allow our self to express our Self in the most beautiful and loving way.... The system creates a negative and so we foster the negative when we don't appreciate the positive...

And that begins in mind.

The simple first step is to recognise that the universe will give to us everything that we wish for or focus on..... And likewise we draw to us what we most focus on.

If we want a fast sportscar, then we should look at fast sportscars, dream of fast sportscars, take one out for a test drive, and every day we go out in our own car, envisage that we are in a fast sportscar - the sportscar will come.

You have to do some of the work too - just wishing is not enough

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:41 PM   #46
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
+1

If we want a fast sportscar, then we should look at fast sportscars, dream of fast sportscars, take one out for a test drive, and every day we go out in our own car, envisage that we are in a fast sportscar - the sportscar will come.

Yes , I might be able to agree with that bit, I mean you're stood there, waiting for a bus that never comes, you wait more , you wait longer. All you can think about is...where's the bus ? Where's the bus ?!! Where's the ****ing bus ?!!! Then lo and behold... what do you know ? Three come at once !

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-02-2016 at 09:41 PM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:39 PM   #47
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
Yeah but I was five!!
Old 02-02-2016, 10:40 PM   #48
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Yes , I might be able to agree with that bit, I mean you're stood there, waiting for a bus that never comes, you wait more , you wait longer. All you can think about is...where's the bus ? Where's the bus ?!! Where's the ****ing bus ?!!! Then lo and behold... what do you know ? Three come at once !
It happened far too many times.
I would probably have used exactly the same wording too. lol

Last edited by elshaper; 02-02-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:07 PM   #49
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
It happened far too many times.
I would probably have used exactly the same wording too. lol
The new UK Arriva system means all the buses have transponders linked to electronic screens in all the bus stops. This will display the bus number, its destination and what time it's due. So, as time goes by and the clock ticks ever nearer it eventually says "Due". Only "due" can mean anything from 20 seconds to another 27 minutes (if it turns up at all)...

Not so much law of attraction as the law of aggravation of taunting techno.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 02-02-2016 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:24 PM   #50
murami
Inactive

ah, it is simple, imo. believe you have it and you will get it. fuse strong belief with strong 'positive' emotion and you are golden. of course you must do your work. have no emotional blocks and be connected to superconsciousness (unite yoru subconscious with conscious mind)

the problem with 99% of people is that they are only aware of their conscious mind. it is when you unite your subconscious mind with the conscious that you achieve "totalness", and are able to laser beam desires into reality. you do this by deepening your awareness. meditation, they call it. watch yourself. become "crazy".

im constantly watching my own thoughts. watching myself. my awareness is DEEP. 99% of humans dont get here. i imagine im in the 1%. may not be, of course. may simply be me tooting my own horn. hahaha. i dont think so though. anywyas. im always watching myself and my thoughts. i could count it as a hobby. sometimes when im angry i have some "reactionary" thoughts like "what a fuckin dickhead" (to some person wh odid something not cool) and then as the observer i go, "wow im really angry right now", then i have another thought thats about the fact that im observing my own self and commenting on it in my head, and relative to amercian society thats crazy, so then theres a third thought where im laughing in my head and going 'bahahah im so fuckin crazy". of course said in a not serious way. super meta.

im starting to believe we live inside of "gods imagination"

when youre connected to superconsciousness yo uwill naturally be at a state of abundance imo

planning to win the lottery with this as soon as i complete my emotional 'work'.

a big one, too. going for millions. i have no doubt that it is possible. why wouldnt it be?

Last edited by murami; 04-02-2016 at 05:44 PM.
murami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #51
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by murami View Post
ah, it is simple, imo. believe you have it and you will get it. fuse strong belief with strong 'positive' emotion and you are golden. of course you must do your work. have no emotional blocks and be connected to superconsciousness (unite yoru subconscious with conscious mind)

It's a valid observation actually, you know when you get in a crowded lift everyone looks at their shoes or the walls, avoiding all eye contact, you'll likewise notice in a bus queue everyone's heads permanently turned in the direction of its oncoming arrival, however late it is, as if willing it to appear.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 04-02-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:43 PM   #52
murami
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
you'll likewise notice in a bus queue everyone's heads permanently turned in the direction of its oncoming arrival, however late it is, as if willing it to appear.
thats quite interesting. never looked at it that way.

Last edited by murami; 04-02-2016 at 05:43 PM.
murami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 11:20 AM   #53
supertzar

Conor McGregor has talked about it. He definitely has had success! No doubt he's the highest paid active UFC fighter since Ronda Rousey was forced to take a break. Maybe he should have focused his thoughts more on the martial arts than the $$$ though because he ran into a dude with a bad attitude named Nate Diaz who wrecked him. Nate has a really, really good attitude actually. A real-ass muthafuckin' ninja! I think it comes down to discipline which is Nate's life. That's his version of the Secret: whatever you have to do just get it done. Put in the hard work and sacrifice to be made of iron.

1/6

Last edited by supertzar; 15-04-2016 at 12:08 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2016, 04:25 PM   #54
grandmasterp
Banned

"If you think lucky then you'll be lucky."
( My old Gran RIP)
Gran was forever winning at the Bingo.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #55
mister

I don't know if there is such thing as a law of attraction but I have noticed
Since the lotto changed there number's to include 50 numbers they keep
Coming up, now is this because everyone watching the lotto is thinking them fucking
50 numbers better not come up, as most people have being doing the same
1 to 49 numbers for 20 odd years, and still do the same numbers.

Since the 50 numbers have been included the jackpot hasn't been won much
Because them 50 numbers keep coming up

Not a success story but Could it be law of attraction in affect ?

Last edited by mister; 17-04-2016 at 12:43 AM.
mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2016, 04:20 AM   #56
johnnycash

">
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 09:15 PM   #57
trebor8

Personaly I think LOA is something too innate

Unfortunately and of course the capitalist machine has spotted an opportunity
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 11:00 PM   #58
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
That's shocking! Where I live everyone says hello if they pass another (not necessarily in the middle of a shopping town, but otherwise on the street will greet each other). Mind you, on moving to London to work when I was 18, and very green, I began life there saying hello to strangers as they passed in the street and I soon found out the realities of city life, where even your neighbours were appalled if you said hello
Here in Spain, you can't get down the street without an indepth conversation with everyone you pass. ;D

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 11:06 PM   #59
armoured_amazon

I believe in the Law of Attraction.. But even if I didn't, it would still exist.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
Extended Mix feat. David Icke > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTFLLbAy50
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #60
i_am
Premier Subscribers

Whether you believe it works or you believe it doesn't.....you are right
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote