Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 14-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #481
redman
Inactive

Oh by the way, I reckon this whole fucking fed light shit that has been going on for fucking ages with some serious work gone on into it is a exercise to see how easy people are to blag in to thinking that the concept of this happening is actually real.

Project bluebeam and all that malarcy.

Or might be getting tired and need to fuck off to bed.

Either way it's all a load of bollox. LOL

See you lot tomoz.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:30 AM   #482
pdcdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreesurgeon View Post
My only advice is don't smoke skunk, you may as well be sucking on a chemtrail. if you can find good non skunk weed (Jamaican is good) then it won't mess with your head so much.
no way! pollenated weed is less potent, and therefore more harmful due to having to use more and it contains more unnecessary crap. well grown organic skunk is practically free to the grower, but most commercial growers don't bother to ween the fertiliser from the plant before harvest, leaving you with shitty smoke that makes you ill.

not that i would know.
pdcdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #483
kreesurgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
I smoked Durban Poison when I was younger and still in South Africa, it brought out my creative side. Dope here in the UK is all that crystalised skunk rubbish, it's dirty, messes with the head, like proper drugs do. Not good.
Yup. Now back to the aliens. From my research they don't smoke skunk.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area we call the Twilight Zone.

http://www.no2id.net/
http://www.myspace.com/wunkband
kreesurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #484
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Banks has been in touch with the fed light and that's exactly why they ain't here yet... they are stoned to fuck and got lost.
Old 14-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #485
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
I'm here to be informed. All I know about aliens is what I've seen on youtube lol though I did wake up with a bite mark on my face when home alone and no explaination for it. Blame the aliens? Kinda convenient, but what other explaination?

I just think it would be out of this world if Blossom Goodchild was right, unfortunately the rational side of my brain says not.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:35 AM   #486
pdcdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Banks has been in touch with the fed light and that's exactly why they ain't here yet... they are stoned to fuck and got lost.
i can fully appreciate that!
pdcdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #487
redman
Inactive

Blossom Goodchild is Bank's mum, and they are both full of the smelly stuff.
Old 14-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #488
redman
Inactive

Im gone.
Old 14-10-2008, 02:28 AM   #489
kappy0405

giving up already?? It wont be the 14th in the US for another 2-3 hours. We still have around 24 hours before we can say this was all just BS... =)
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #490
anahata

Don't forget there are a hell of a lot of satellites up there too and I'm pretty sure they must give off / reflect light.
Old 14-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #491
tracker

of cours ya know what i heard ?

well "i was walking down the road , you know , round the corner from mr smith , anyway , i bumped into gerty , she said that july and peter was driving into london when they bumped into to george .
he said that gena said that tom said he saw paul and he isnt talking to ana anymore"

anyway , july didnt like this so she phoned peter and he said she said that paul said

"ya know , peas are so expensive these days , ya cant go out anymore with out people looking at ya funny cours , if ya cant go out and peas go up how am i going to have me old sunday roast then ?"

well Ian wasnt have none of it .
he told peter who said to [paul to tell july to phone anna to tell her

that all the parking places have gone . i mean ?
we build these car p[arks out of our money , and then we have to pay for them .its taking all our money ya know .

anyway paul said that she said that he saod that i said , that there wasnt any parking places when i could have sworn i told him , that there wasnt any parking spaces , not places .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was out all day .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #492
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
of cours ya know what i heard ?

well "i was walking down the road , you know , round the corner from mr smith , anyway , i bumped into gerty , she said that july and peter was driving into london when they bumped into to george .
he said that gena said that tom said he saw paul and he isnt talking to ana anymore"

anyway , july didnt like this so she phoned peter and he said she said that paul said

"ya know , peas are so expensive these days , ya cant go out anymore with out people looking at ya funny cours , if ya cant go out and peas go up how am i going to have me old sunday roast then ?"

we build these car p[arks out of our money , and then we have to pay for them .its taking all our money ya know .

anyway paul said that she said that he saod that i said , that there wasnt any parking places when i could have sworn i told him , that there wasnt any parking spaces , not places .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was out all day .
no sorry thats not what happened . this is what happened .

"i was walking down the road , you know , round the corner from mr smith , anyway , i bumped into gerty , she said that july and peter was driving into london when they bumped into to george .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all day !

not out all day .

of caours ian wasnt having any of it .
so july said he said that i said gena said that peter told me , that isaid .

"i was walking down the road , you know , round the corner from mr smith , anyway , i bumped into gerty , she said that july and peter was driving into london when they bumped into to george .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all tuesday !

but it wasnt tuesday

it was wednesday .

coz i said

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all wednesday !

see i said wednesday not tuesday .
Old 14-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #493
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
no sorry thats not what happened . this is what happened .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all day !

not out all day .

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all tuesday !

but it wasnt tuesday

it was wednesday .

coz i said

of cours , paul thought that peter thought ian told anna who said to july that gena was in all wednesday !

see i said wednesday not tuesday .
or was it thursday ?

well ya know how it is me old brain plays up sometimes.

could have sworn it went like this

not out all day .

but it wasnt tuesday

it was wednesday .

coz i said

well atleast i thought it was that anyway .
Old 14-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #494
pleasuredome
Inactive

"i gotta have more lens flare!"
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #495
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post

"i gotta have more lens flare!"
nono no thats not what ian said .

dont make me repeat my self .
Old 14-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #496
w1nstonsm1th84

Red face The mothership brokedown??

50 pages... and still no little green men!

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #497
friendship

Smile Federation Sector call sign is 'Squeak Squeak!'

has anyone tried the federation and sol system all-emergency security check call sign 'squeak squeak?'

friendship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #498
Banned

Apparently they stopped off at Venus when they ran outa swamp gas
91181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #499
banks08

new pictures of the light ship

www.lensflare.com
banks08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #500
pheony
Banned

Sky news have just covered the 14th Oct UFO story..." If we believe Australian clairvoyant....ufo's will be seen today"
pheony is offline   Reply With Quote