Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 05-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #3201
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Yes and maybe no.

I think it's highly probable that if you die while 'asleep' (un-awakened) then you will still be asleep when you pass to the 4D, maybe even unaware you have died.

If that's the case you can easily be convinced you need to come back for another spin of the wheel, to 'work' on some stuff.
That would be right up my street, another life to be making more stuff, to stuff the system that is stuffing us, without any skills for the making of our own paddles, sheer bliss mate.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #3202
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
That would be right up my street, another life to be making more stuff, to stuff the system that is stuffing us, without any skills for the making of our own paddles, sheer bliss mate.
Ha! Don't you get homesick for the big workshop in the sky??
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #3203
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Ha! Don't you get homesick for the big workshop in the sky??
Haa, you see, wherever I ply my craft IS my home.

This was the motto of the old journeyman, who normally had at least two different skills to fall back on.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:21 PM   #3204
rreeve

I'm going to write a comment and just put it out there. I'm not going to elaborate on it, that's up to you if you think it's relevant.

First I want to say. I used to love this forum. It used to be full of open minds who would discuss every topic/theory seriously in a shared quest for truth. I came back to this forum today hoping to find further info on a topic that's got my attention and requires further investigation. Sadly, I leave empty handed.

oh well, here goes!

It seems as if some people have limited themselves through the fear of what other people think on this forum now. Sometimes it helps an honest researcher to be wrong about something but it doesn't mean your on the wrong path. Allowing the possibility of ridicule to shape your thoughts is like going to sleep in my opinion.

I honestly believe there is far more truth hidden in age old theories that have been ignored by people just because 'an event' didn't come to pass as predicted.

The mind-controllers are not stupid Don't be so naive to assume they haven't encouraged topics to come to the surface at certain points in time so that most people are looking the other way when the real event is approaching. Fear of ridicule and fear of being wrong is just fear and we all know how much they use fear to control us.

Just imagine a conspiracy that was so HUGE it would instantly shift your consciousness the moment you became aware of it. A conspiracy SO BIG that the internet was actually created as a tool to keep you asleep and to stop you from being aware of it.

Please Keep an open mind to ANY and EVERY possibility, anything less is doing yourself a disservice because until the day we are ALL KNOWING, none of us know the whole truth.

It's horrible to see so many people bashing each-other on the forum. Rather than encouraging further research, it seems like people are more interested in shutting someone down and making them look stupid (and feeling superior at the same time) than helping them to find answers.
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #3205
mollymag4

The Las Vegas alleged shooting and the unexplained/unexplainable situation around it are meant as a distraction and that may be the main purpose of the event. Good and great minds are distracted in trying to sort out what really happened and so they do not put their minds to more important things.
Let us face it: we are never going to get all the information or enough information/facts to enable us to know what really happened in Las Vegas and/or why it happened. So we run around chasing our tails while other more important events/things go on that we don't see coming because we aren't looking.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #3206
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I'm going to write a comment and just put it out there. I'm not going to elaborate on it, that's up to you if you think it's relevant.

First I want to say. I used to love this forum. It used to be full of open minds who would discuss every topic/theory seriously in a shared quest for truth. I came back to this forum today hoping to find further info on a topic that's got my attention and requires further investigation. Sadly, I leave empty handed.

oh well, here goes!

It seems as if some people have limited themselves through the fear of what other people think on this forum now. Sometimes it helps an honest researcher to be wrong about something but it doesn't mean your on the wrong path. Allowing the possibility of ridicule to shape your thoughts is like going to sleep in my opinion.

I honestly believe there is far more truth hidden in age old theories that have been ignored by people just because 'an event' didn't come to pass as predicted.

The mind-controllers are not stupid Don't be so naive to assume they haven't encouraged topics to come to the surface at certain points in time so that most people are looking the other way when the real event is approaching. Fear of ridicule and fear of being wrong is just fear and we all know how much they use fear to control us.

Just imagine a conspiracy that was so HUGE it would instantly shift your consciousness the moment you became aware of it. A conspiracy SO BIG that the internet was actually created as a tool to keep you asleep and to stop you from being aware of it.

Please Keep an open mind to ANY and EVERY possibility, anything less is doing yourself a disservice because until the day we are ALL KNOWING, none of us know the whole truth.

It's horrible to see so many people bashing each-other on the forum. Rather than encouraging further research, it seems like people are more interested in shutting someone down and making them look stupid (and feeling superior at the same time) than helping them to find answers.
What topic were you looking for info on?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote