Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-08-2016, 10:56 PM   #1
aurum
Inactive

Default 1967: Myron Fagan Exposes the Illuminati/CFR

This (audio) video is well worth your time:

Cliff's Notes for the entire world power structure. Everyone should take the time to listen to this.

Last edited by aurum; 03-08-2016 at 10:57 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:21 AM   #2
thegatherer

Looks like this guy was on a crusade for 20 odd years, from 1948 to 1972. A kind of latter day David Icke. Very clear presentation, originally released on 3 LP's I read somewhere.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #3
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
This (audio) video is well worth your time:

Cliff's Notes for the entire world power structure. Everyone should take the time to listen to this.
Ill watch this later thanks
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 12:25 PM   #4
gibonz

Listening now, pretty amazing info and all coming true.

Would like to see David talk about this guy
gibonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #5
aurum
Inactive

I know that very few will actually bother to listen to this.

Problem > reaction > solution > repeat

Slowly, the world has been hijacked. With each passing generation, the acceptance of 'this is just how life is' has been filtered through.

Old 04-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #6
truth seeker 09

Never heard of this man. I'll listen to this later, thanks.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:11 PM   #7
thegatherer

I'm amazed that an important thread like this has only got 6 views after 2 or 3 days! Most people on here would learn a lot from this presentation.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:17 PM   #8
ringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
I'm amazed that an important thread like this has only got 6 views after 2 or 3 days! Most people on here would learn a lot from this presentation.
View counts aren't working correctly at the moment, while continuing FM maintenance takes place.

ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:31 PM   #9
the nine

Hi aurum
Finally watched that, it was interesting.
However I'm skeptical it was from back in 1967
@ 1hr 43mins what is all that about ? Do you think that was put in purposely to confuse and divide?
Also I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the American government back in the 1960's would giving such huge sums away in aid
"BILLIONS" of dollars per year to India... Sorry but that to me seems like amounts related to a much later time frame and not from the late 60's

Also the narrator goes into such depth exposing the hidden hand at play, how they finance both sides and manipulate humans into their control system... Then toward the end, he is waxing lyrical about how communism is the biggest threat!
Wft?
So although it's littered with truths, I'm saying it is disinformation on the whole.
Thanks for posting, it wasn't boring to listen to and many parts resonated positively with me.
But I'll take it solely as 'entertainment'.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:18 PM   #10
aurum
Inactive

Much like us all, he's obviously a product of his times- back in 1967 this must have been real wing-nut, tin foil hat conspiracy theory stuff.
I'm not supporting everything he says by any means, but don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater- much of what he described has happened and is currently happening. A comparatively detailed book on the same subject is "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" that was published in the same time frame & put out by the John Birch Society.

Here are the original writings of the order and sect of the illuminati pdf spoken about in the video:http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/PRO...hn_Robison.pdf
Old 05-08-2016, 07:01 PM   #11
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Hi aurum
Finally watched that, it was interesting.
However I'm skeptical it was from back in 1967
@ 1hr 43mins what is all that about ? Do you think that was put in purposely to confuse and divide?
Also I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the American government back in the 1960's would giving such huge sums away in aid
"BILLIONS" of dollars per year to India... Sorry but that to me seems like amounts related to a much later time frame and not from the late 60's

Also the narrator goes into such depth exposing the hidden hand at play, how they finance both sides and manipulate humans into their control system... Then toward the end, he is waxing lyrical about how communism is the biggest threat!
Wft?
So although it's littered with truths, I'm saying it is disinformation on the whole.
Thanks for posting, it wasn't boring to listen to and many parts resonated positively with me.
But I'll take it solely as 'entertainment'.

I've heard these LP's and they are 1967 vinyl for sure. It's the John Birch Society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Coureval_Fagan
Quote:
Between 1967 and 1968 Fagan recorded The Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations, three LP records documenting the activities of the house of Rothschild known as "The Illuminati" [10] which were produced by Anthony J. Hilder.[11]

Last edited by supertzar; 05-08-2016 at 07:03 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #12
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

Also the narrator goes into such depth exposing the hidden hand at play, how they finance both sides and manipulate humans into their control system... !Then toward the end, he is waxing lyrical about how communism is the biggest threat
Wft?

Well, when you stop to think about it, whilst it's no longer referred to as 'communism', this is the way that it's headed with the NWO agenda. We are headed towards the Chinese model of democracy by stealth- with so-called "hate speech", censorship, blatantly controlled media propaganda, enhanced ID controls, monitoring of private emails/Internet use, paid agitators and a subsequently emboldened police state (see London)... Death of the 'middle class' and so on. See Agenda 2030 and the Strong Cities Network- not hidden to those who know to look for them.

Yes, the terminology has changed- but the fundamental principles remain.

Quote:
That article references this UN "2030 Agenda" document that pushes a blueprint for so-called "sustainable development" around the world.
...As you'll see here, every single point in this UN agenda is to be achieved through centralized government control and totalitarian mandates that resemble communism.
http://www.naturalnews.com/051058_20...slavement.html

Read more: http://www.activistpost.com/2015/09/...ranslator.html

Last edited by aurum; 05-08-2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:28 PM   #13
dave52

I listened to some of this at lunchtime today... He reminds me of Benjamin H. Freedman. It's worth listening to some of his stuff too.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 09:52 PM   #14
aurum
Inactive

Yes, all people who have dedicated the best part of their lives in putting together this information- we take it for granted now, with the Internet- we forget the challenges faced by these original 'truthseekers'.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #15
domflat
Inactive

Default have YOU the power to change the world? - PLEASE SHARE THIS

in this dissertation Myron Fagon provides evidence of a Long Term planned Agenda by the Rothchild bloodline demonstrating they want Full Control and Domination over World Affairs - could this be as a means to create a New World for the Rothchilds and their Chosen Ones?

going by this dissertation, by the 1960s the Rothchilds had Control and Influence over Media, Industry and Economy - 40 years on do the Rothchilds continue to have this Control?

with advancing technologies, communication has given those who control it more power to influence the masses in regards to following a Future path that has already been written

during current times are the Rothchilds responsible for Stratospheric Aerosol Injection; Global Vaccine Action Plan 2011 - 2020; wifi; Mass Global Migration; Brexit; ISIS; Leaks; etc. all as a means to implement the Plan?

from this dissertation it appears that Myron Fagon was attempting to wake people up so as to stop the Rothchilds fulfilling their script >< did it work!

is it too late? <> is World War 3 approaching?

are the Rothchilds controlled media revealing the Plan?

if the evidence provided by Myron Fagon is false and WW3 is not scripted then does that mean the Present going into the Future is looking healthy for the Free Human?
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #16
decim

Thanks for vid/audio.

Also.

"Occult Theocracy by Edith Starr Miller" there's an online version at whale.

She was seen off.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #17
domflat
Inactive

i recommend this thread be placed as a Sticky in the Today's News section and be kept there until either this forum is Shut down or the script dies
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:29 PM   #18
kostya

Thanks for sharing, downloading now.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:28 PM   #19
pi3141

Thanks for posting - interesting presentation.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:42 AM   #20
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I've heard these LP's and they are 1967 vinyl for sure. It's the John Birch Society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_Coureval_Fagan
Well if it's John Birch Society, then it's definately disinformation.

The Nines spider senses were certainly working.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote