Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 08-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
"Babylonian Brotherhood". That is probably a far more accurate way to describe the network of families & groups working towards the NWO.

The word "Illuminati" is just an umbrella term that has NOTHING to do with Adam Weishaupt's group.
Sorry but you're mistaken. There are plenty of women in the Illuminati. So it isn't a 'brotherhood'. And honestly, noone in the Illuminati calls it the 'Babylonian brotherhood', like I said, it's known as 'The Family'.

And it IS connected to Weishaupt's group. Basically Masonry runs the whole show....... You can quibble about Jesuits and Catholics, but these too at the highest levels are Satanists: why do you think they mess about with kids all the time? (Catholicism being a pagan religion) and at this point they merge with Masonic Illuminism.

Everything is..... From the education system of the US (think of Skull and Bones and the US universities whose education system was influenced by Germany after American dignitaries went on lavish trips over there to be inculcated into the Illuminati ways.

And Hitler for that matter.... pure Satanic Illuminism.... Karl Marx... Germany is still the hotbed of Masonic Illuminism.

And today Common Purpose, whose European roots and pro-Europe agenda are unfurled using Illuminati training methods.

Last edited by truthspoon; 08-09-2014 at 10:15 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #22
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
The people who started the rumors about Weishaupt's group were inherently linked with the power structure in the first place:

John Robison - General Secretary of the neo-Rosicrucian Royal Society in Britain
You're way off base now. Robison was a former insider yes, but he later exposed the Illuminati and Freemasonry and his book 'Proofs of conspiracy' (1798) is one of the greatest works exposing them.

Have you even read it?

I don't thinks so. If you had you wouldn't make such claims.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Sorry but you're mistaken. There are plenty of women in the Illuminati. So it isn't a 'brotherhood'. And honestly, noone in the Illuminati calls it the 'Babylonian brotherhood', like I said, it's known as 'The Family'.
Are you referring to "The Family" as in the right wing apocalyptic Christians, who've worked their way into American Politics since the 1940s?

"The Family" as detailed in this booK?

whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:39 PM   #24
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Interesting. Pat Robertson springs to mind, he is very instrumental in stirring up the right wing nut jobs with his extremist views, support of slavery and anti women, pro rapist views.
He was also a former presidential candidate and diamond smuggler, and leader of the so called "700 Club" on Masonic agenda " Christian" tv network, TCM.
This leads me in nicely to my Billy Graham crusade thread, the masons neatly leading the masses into the NWO, whilst pretending to oppose it.
http://www.cbn.com/700club/ShowInfo/...ut700club.aspx
He's feeding his sheep alright, genetically modified McDonald's hamburgers.

Him and his fellow masons fully know how to use the " divide and rule" tactics, setting brainless sheep against one another over unsubstantiated and subversive claims denouncing liberals, gays, women, native Americans and anti capitalists. He fits the description of the " False Prophet"
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3875345
By Whale
http://www.whale.to/b/robertson_h.html
Robertson calls LGBT people the " Illuminati"
http://illuminatiwatcher.com/pat-rob...gbt-community/
And promotes the idea that gay people and feminists were behind 9/11
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...74649129,d.ZGU
Look who's mocking God, Pat! Tried looking in the mirror lately?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOJqjh0jrU
This is why serious researchers have to be very careful, very aware of disinformation. Pat Robertson is waving his " Illuminati" flag high, blaming other people, causing confusion in the Christian community, whist all the while being a member of that Masonic Family at the top of the pyramid. He must be laughing hard when he goes home and sheds his skin and looks at all the faithful sheep he's led astray. Truly evil man.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 08-09-2014 at 04:08 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Are you referring to "The Family" as in the right wing apocalyptic Christians, who've worked their way into American Politics since the 1940s?

Not real Christians. Pure Illuminati, hence calling themselves 'The Family'.

However I'd not heard of them before.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:15 PM   #26
ksigmason

Quote:
Totally agreed.

But there is an Illuminati....Essentially they are just elite Freemasons. If you read Weishaupt's letters it is clear that the Illuminati is just a set of 'side degrees' of Freemasonry and, according to Weishaupt, the Illuminati is an 'explanation' of Freemasonry.

And the Freemasons certainly exist...soooooo.....
First off, this post is an illogical argument. You can't say this fabled "Illuminati" stil exists today simply because Freemasonry is real.

By the way, the Illuminati was never embraced or recognized as a appendant order of Freemasonry.

Quote:
And it IS connected to Weishaupt's group. Basically Masonry runs the whole show....... You can quibble about Jesuits and Catholics, but these too at the highest levels are Satanists: why do you think they mess about with kids all the time? (Catholicism being a pagan religion) and at this point they merge with Masonic Illuminism.
Satanism makes no appearance within Freemasonry.

Quote:
And Hitler for that matter.... pure Satanic Illuminism.... Karl Marx... Germany is still the hotbed of Masonic Illuminism.
And yet Karl Marx spoke out against basic principles of Freemasonry and Hitler was far from being a friend of Freemasonry. In fact, both would most likely support your damnation of Freemasonry.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:54 AM   #27
kappy0405

Quote:

Everything is..... From the education system of the US (think of Skull and Bones and the US universities whose education system was influenced by Germany after American dignitaries went on lavish trips over there to be inculcated into the Illuminati ways.

And today Common Purpose, whose European roots and pro-Europe agenda are unfurled using Illuminati training methods.
Quote:
You're way off base now. Robison was a former insider yes, but he later exposed the Illuminati and Freemasonry and his book 'Proofs of conspiracy' (1798) is one of the greatest works exposing them.

Have you even read it?

I don't thinks so. If you had you wouldn't make such claims.
David Icke is the one who called it a "Brotherhood". I'm sure there are women involved, but let's not get caught up in semantics. I prefer that label because it highlights that the group & their agenda is ancient with roots in Babylon. People hear "Illuminati" and assume it's just a liberal agenda which started in 18th Century Bavaria, when we both know the agenda is much older than that. The term is very misleading.

I agree that certain elements within Masonry are running the show. I just question the influence of Weishaupt's group beyond inspiring the French Revolution & later revolutionary movements; the group itself was disbanded. And most importantly, Freemasonry was part of an evil & corrupt agenda long before Illuminized Freemasonry, so Robison's emphasis on the infiltration of Weishaupt's group is nothing more than scapegoating.

The 3 guys who first claimed the group survived were all intimately connected with the establishment, & we shouldn't just ignore that. I think it would be naive to just assume they were all "former" insiders, rather than stooges peddling propaganda, much like the propaganda we see on Fox News in modern times when they "expose" the NWO & the Illuminati. It's very convenient for the real perpetrators.

Zionist "Christians" (who are just another front for the Satanic network) were the ones who "exposed" the Illuminati throughout the 18th/19th Centuries in America, yet they were usually the ones (the Federalists) seeking to centralize the power structure & inviting the banking cartel into American politics. It's the same today; they are still blaming Weishaupt's "Illuminati" for what's going on, when they're the ones who typically promote Anglo-America's imperialist agenda.

I see John Robison as the Glenn Beck of his day, tbph.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head by referencing "the Family", IF you are referring to the network of rightwing pseudo-Christians prevalent in American politics. Their apocalyptic agenda is at the crux of the NWO.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 09-09-2014 at 02:56 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:57 AM   #28
kappy0405

Thumbs up

Quote:

There's more truth in that book than anything related to Adam Weishaupt, imho.

Old 09-09-2014, 03:16 AM   #29
ksigmason

Quote:
And most importantly, Freemasonry was part of an evil & corrupt agenda long before Illuminized Freemasonry, so Robison's emphasis on the infiltration of Weishaupt's group is nothing more than scapegoating.
What evil agenda is this?

Quote:
A loud mouth, attention-seeking whore?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #30
jake_ball

The ptb (Illuminati ?) do not care who wins the war (Russia v America), cos they control both sides, and the result will be a global government.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 09-09-2014 at 09:41 AM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:54 AM   #31
whatsinaname

Quote:
Not real Christians. Pure Illuminati, hence calling themselves 'The Family'.

However I'd not heard of them before.
They'd no doubt argue with you there. According to them, they are the real Christians.

I would however agree with you in regard to them being what could be termed the Illuminati. However, I don't know what you mean by saying they're not "real" Christians, though.

They're an extreme version, to be sure; but so are large parts of America.
That's how they've got where they are. Plenty of people agree with them.

Their influence can be seen clearly in American foreign policy. When you have a bunch of nutters who are longing for the apocalypse (or trying to bring it about), running the show, you know it's not going to end well.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:59 AM   #32
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

In which case may I suggest that your analysis is deeply unreliable.

Particularly as I doubt you've even read the book in question.

Dude, this isn't a game.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #33
whatsinaname

Quote:

Zionist "Christians" (who are just another front for the Satanic network) were the ones who "exposed" the Illuminati throughout the 18th/19th Centuries in America, yet they were usually the ones (the Federalists) seeking to centralize the power structure & inviting the banking cartel into American politics. It's the same today; they are still blaming Weishaupt's "Illuminati" for what's going on, when they're the ones who typically promote Anglo-America's imperialist agenda.
Got to agree with this. In fact, i'd go as far as to say that ALL anti-masonry/anti-Illuminati propaganda originated with, and to this day, is still pumped out by Zionist Christians.

One of the aims of Weishaupt's Illuminati, was to abolish religion, so it's pretty obvious who would be opposed to that.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #34
whatsinaname

Quote:
There's more truth in that book than anything related to Adam Weishaupt, imho.
Indeed. And far more relevant and dangerous, too.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #35
kappy0405

Quote:
In which case may I suggest that your analysis is deeply unreliable.

Particularly as I doubt you've even read the book in question.

Dude, this isn't a game.
Well then you're just assuming simply because you don't like my opinion.

Either way, people within the establishment were the ones who peddled the anti-Illuminati propaganda after it was disbanded. That's a fact we can't ignore.

It's the same today. I think I've even seen Glenn Beck on Fox News talking about John Robison & the "Illuminati". That's how I know it's bullshit.

The OP is spot on calling it a "red herring".

Old 09-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #36
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Well then you're just assuming simply because you don't like my opinion.
Forget it.

You haven't read the book, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's an opinion based on nothing.

Besides, you've got the little Mason agreeing with you.

This should be a sign that you are on the wrong track.....
Old 09-09-2014, 11:24 AM   #37
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Got to agree with this. In fact, i'd go as far as to say that ALL anti-masonry/anti-Illuminati propaganda originated with, and to this day, is still pumped out by Zionist Christians.

One of the aims of Weishaupt's Illuminati, was to abolish religion, so it's pretty obvious who would be opposed to that.
That's why we have the Illuminati "Wolves in sheep's clothing" - publicly opposing the Illuminati, while at the same time being part of it. In the video I posted earlier, Mark Dice comments that the information in Pat Robertson's New World Order book is accurate. (Mark also suggested that the book was ghostwritten, so maybe Robertson's ghostwriter borrowed from Mark's Illuminati book, and earlier books by Springmeier etc?)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_N...er_(Robertson)

When I spoke about the Illuminati being a smokescreen in the OP, it's easy to see how an author like Robertson ( and Dan Brown, and Brad Meltzer) do more harm than good to the minds of the sheeple, and undermine the intentions off the genuine truth seekers, Icke, Jones, Dice, Springmeier and others.

Displaying his Yale fraternity " bear claw" hand sign!

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 09-09-2014 at 11:31 AM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #38
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
What evil agenda is this?
The aim of the mystery schools (& thus Freemasonry) was to recreate ancient Atlantis & form a worldwide commonwealth of nations/world government. Renowned Freemason Manly P Hall has also admitted this.

As far as Freemasonry is concerned, the plan took shape & was set in motion when Francis Bacon revised the Rosicrucian utopian myth about "Christianopolis" & launched the Anglo colonization scheme of the Americas. He called it the "New Atlantis".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason
A loud mouth, attention-seeking whore?
That, and a puppet for the establishment putting out propaganda to divert attention from the real perps - mostly WASPs within the higher rung of Masonry.

Glenn Beck & John Robison.. two peas in a pod.. right along with guys like Pat Robertson.

Old 09-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #39
kappy0405

Quote:
Forget it.

You haven't read the book, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's an opinion based on nothing.

Besides, you've got the little Mason agreeing with you.

This should be a sign that you are on the wrong track.....
He doesn't agree with me.

You have Fox News & idiots like Pat Robertson agreeing with you. I would think that'd be enough for people to reconsider their stance on the "Bavarian Illuminati"

Old 09-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #40
kappy0405

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405
Absolutely. It's a smokescreen used to hide their own agenda, the true source of corruption throughout the world. They are the true power behind the "NWO".

Last edited by kappy0405; 09-09-2014 at 11:36 AM.