Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 02-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #1
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Cool Illuminati is a red herring.

I think there is so much blatant symbolism being banded about in the public domain at the moment, this warrented a thread of it's own.
We are here to sort out the wheat from the tares, and since my friend's eleven year old boy came in recently crowing about lizard people and the illuminati, we need to be wary of the disinformation circulating which can easily discredit valid research.
I for one no more believe in an organisation going by the name IlluminatI than I do in the terror network named Al Quaeda.
In both cases we are taking about a blanket term for many disparate organisations, some coordinated to act together, some not. After all the word Al Quaeda banded about by those who think they know, was coined by the CIA and simply means " The Database" in Arabic.
It's the same with the illuminati, it's a name coined by researchers to describe something which defies description. The so called " illuminati" do not call themselves that.
Illuminati, I'm afraid belongs back in renaissance Bavaria, and in novels by those dangerous founts of disinformation, Dan Brown and Brad Meltzer (where many people first encounter the term)
I think David and others have done themselves a disservice in talking about the " Illuminati" as if it were one thing. If there is a coordinated force, it is within the ranks of the highest level Masonic orders, who of course, do model themselves on the Knights Templer as custodians of forbidden knowledge.
The CIA, FEMA, G4S, the Trilateral commission, NATO, NSA, Council for Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, Monsanto, Bohemia Grove and the British monarchy are all instrumental in the plot for a New World Order.
The silly pop videos of eyes and pyramids are nothing but a smokescreen to catch the attention of my friend's young son, and other kids like him, and point the finger at a bogeyman, who in this form can't exist, the effort to discredit serious researchers and trivialize a dangerous subject.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 02-09-2014 at 11:31 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Any comments people?!
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Any comments people?!
Just seen it whilst munching my (late) lunch - I agree!

Will elaborate later.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Just seen it whilst munching my (late) lunch - I agree!

Will elaborate later.
Flapjacks?

Surely the more it's banded about the less it means?

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 06-09-2014 at 03:31 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Flapjacks?

Surely the more it's banded about the less it means?
Ah, just some fruit.

@ Twilight: As Ohm says, the word is found in so many areas of popular culture, it's almost become 'tamed', which inevitably happens when marginal ideas are adopted by the mainstream.

The most common thing I've heard said by people who don't study this area is "Do you REALLY think this 'Illuminati' exist?'

Thinking of certain "expose the illuminati" resources online, I also believe it's even more of a red herring when the conversation stops at Illuminati. I know I'm repeating myself but does an anti nwo Illuminati video serve any purpose beyond getting as many views as possible? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Last edited by decode reality; 06-09-2014 at 03:51 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
jake_ball

I think that there IS a small group of people who do orchestrate everything (call them the "Illuminati" if you want), but I think that one can only see the REAL bigger picture once they understand their METHODS of deception.

David Icke has got it bang on right with the latest title of his book "The Perception Deception". They get us to perceive things about Putin, Obama, Russia, America, Israel, China etc and we then come out with various opinions about Putin v Obama and about who they perceive to be the bad guy in all of this.

- Is there a small mysterious group who runs the world ? Highly Probable

- Does this mysterious group call themselves "The Illuminati" ? I dont know

- Is the "Illuminati" a red herring ? Could be

-Are the Russians/Israel/Britain behind the creation of the red herring known as "The Illuminati" ? Quite Possibily

- Are Russia and Israel controlled by that small mysterious group (maybe called the "Illuminati") ? Almost certainly

- Have Russians/Israelis infultrated the American government ? Yes

- Which country has the most to lose when/if the global governance begins ? America
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 06-09-2014 at 04:13 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned

The term Illuminati is just an 18th century cover for Satanism.

There are two principle levels. The outer portico of Illuminism which is Humanism, Freemasonry and secular materialism, then the inner circle which is pure Satanism....

CS Lewis seemed to know a lot about it worked. Check out his Screwtape Letters which is the whole thing from a 'demon's eye' view.

Last edited by truthspoon; 06-09-2014 at 04:33 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
We are here to sort out the wheat from the tares, and since my friend's eleven year old boy came in recently crowing about lizard people and the illuminati, we need to be wary of the disinformation circulating which can easily discredit valid research.
Totally agreed.

But there is an Illuminati....Essentially they are just elite Freemasons. If you read Weishaupt's letters it is clear that the Illuminati is just a set of 'side degrees' of Freemasonry and, according to Weishaupt, the Illuminati is an 'explanation' of Freemasonry.

And the Freemasons certainly exist...soooooo.....

Last edited by truthspoon; 06-09-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:20 AM   #9
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

There are two principle levels. The outer portico of Illuminism which is Humanism, Freemasonry and secular materialism, then the inner circle which is pure Satanism....

CS Lewis seemed to know a lot about it worked. Check out his Screwtape Letters which is the whole thing from a 'demon's eye' view.
This is well put. Satanism or some other form of dark magic persuasion.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:37 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
I for one no more believe in an organisation going by the name IlluminatI than I do in the terror network named Al Quaeda.
Both groups exist....Just because the CIA created Al Quaeda , gives them weapons, and pays their wages doesn't mean they don't exist, they're chopping off peoples heads as we speak.

The Illuminati is what the top controlling group call themselves, this is confirmed by the testimony of dozens of insiders.

Have a little more respect for the work of people like Fritz Springmier, Alex Jones , David Icke, these are serious full time resarchers who all talk to insiders, and they understand the illuminatti is very much real.
In comparison to the three I mention we are ALL part time amaters!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:47 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
The silly pop videos of eyes and pyramids are nothing but a smokescreen to catch the attention of my friend's young son, and other kids like him, and point the finger at a bogeyman, who in this form can't exist, the effort to discredit serious researchers and trivialize a dangerous subject.
My understanding is the the open flaunting of such symbols is to catch the younger generation, tieing it to pop music makes it all cool and sexy, something the kids think the older generation doesn't understand, which makes it thier own, acceptable.

The point is , to the kids it's not the bogeyman, only the square adults think its dangerouse.

Last edited by oz93666; 07-09-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:07 AM   #12
andy1033

The ptb are untouchable by those with techs that run society.

The rothchilds are still the devil incarnate on earth. But of course there are other families we will never hear of.

So although they are building a technocracy, always remember they do not touch the influence of some families, you can bet. They know some families are special, and they are above the system, whether you like it or not.

Though i agree the illuminati is not as powerful in society as it once was, the main families are still untouchable by those with the techs that run society today.

There is some sort of hierarchy they believe in, whether people like it or not.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #13
rickyboy999

Quote:
I think there is so much blatant symbolism being banded about in the public domain at the moment, this warrented a thread of it's own.
In both cases we are taking about a blanket term for many disparate organisations, some coordinated to act together, some not. After all the word Al Quaeda banded about by those who think they know, was coined by the CIA and simply means " The Database" in Arabic.
It's the same with the illuminati, it's a name coined by researchers to describe something which defies description. The so called " illuminati" do not call themselves that.
Illuminati, I'm afraid belongs back in renaissance Bavaria, and in novels by those dangerous founts of disinformation, Dan Brown and Brad Meltzer (where many people first encounter the term)
I think David and others have done themselves a disservice in talking about the " Illuminati" as if it were one thing. If there is a coordinated force, it is within the ranks of the highest level Masonic orders, who of course, do model themselves on the Knights Templer as custodians of forbidden knowledge.
The CIA, FEMA, G4S, the Trilateral commission, NATO, NSA, Council for Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, Monsanto, Bohemia Grove and the British monarchy are all instrumental in the plot for a New World Order.
But wasn't a globalist arrested years ago in Germany or struck by lightning many years ago and had documents on him that basically stated their intension's - and it was exactly what is happening today?
rickyboy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Have a little more respect for the work of people like Fritz Springmier, Alex Jones , David Icke, these are serious full time resarchers who all talk to insiders, and they understand the illuminatti is very much real.
In comparison to the three I mention we are ALL part time amaters!
Agree with this too, but I don't agree that I'm an amateur. I'm a pro baby!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:01 PM   #15
aronia

Quote:

then the inner circle which is pure Satanism....
correct multi generational satanic illuminati families and satanic cult/cults

Last edited by aronia; 07-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
correct multi generational satanic illuminati families and cult/cults
Good. Personally I think it more accurate to call them 'The Family' because this is secretly what they are. They keep extensive geneological records and are obsessed with breeding. They recruit only the people who have their blood in their veins, and that is surprisingly a hell of a lot of people.

That's why Madonna is related to Bush for instance, they're all related, all the hundreds of thousands of their members, all part of the same incredibly extended family. All goes back to Sumerian and Biblical bloodines, Solomon, Nimrod and all the royalty of Europe. You don't have to be royal to join them, but you do need a connection somewhere in your geneology to royal blood, and also being Jewish trumps anything else because Jews are considered part of the royal bloodline of the patriarch Abraham.

Last edited by truthspoon; 07-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:02 AM   #17
sevensuns

A red herring indeed. The real Illuminati are a group of hyper-dimensional, (or what the great UFO researcher John Keel called 'Ultra-Terrestrial') service to self beings who are interested in energetic food. That's the end of the story. The rest is distraction.....
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 12:39 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Agree with this too, but I don't agree that I'm an amateur. I'm a pro baby!
Are you sure.

Pro (professional) means you get your income from this , like Icke or Jones , who pay their bills from income from their work in this area.

Sure you don't have a day job, or sign on?
Old 08-09-2014, 01:24 AM   #19
herzmeister

reminds me of this pamphlet:

http://overthrowingilluminati.wordpr...he-illuminati/

(some things are correct, they tackle this from an intellectual, capitalism-criticizing, Marxist perspective; what they don't get right however is that the game has been going on for a lot longer, for thousands of years. In this regard, anthropologist David Graeber - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt:_...rst_5000_Years - is more accurate, and is as close as you can get to the truth in the academic world. Now count 1 + 1)

Last edited by herzmeister; 08-09-2014 at 01:25 AM.
herzmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:15 AM   #20
kappy0405

David Icke used to used to call them the "Babylonian Brotherhood". That is probably a far more accurate way to describe the network of families & groups working towards the NWO.

The word "Illuminati" is just an umbrella term that has NOTHING to do with Adam Weishaupt's group.

I think people should stop using it, tbh. It leads everyone in the wrong direction, & as a result there are many misconceptions about the "NWO". The royal bloodline & secret society network is HQ'd in England & America, & they have been since the Anglican Church started breaking away from Rome & especially after the Protestant Reformation.

The NWO was & is an Anglo-Saxon agenda to establish America as their new Atlantis & a launching pad for world domination.

The people who started the rumors about Weishaupt's group were inherently linked with the power structure in the first place:

John Robison - General Secretary of the neo-Rosicrucian Royal Society in Britain

Alexander Horn - Robison's source, British secret agent, & member of the Order of St Benedict

Abbe Barruel - Jesuit Priest

These are the people who started the rumors, which are obviously nothing more than propaganda. Weishaupt's group has become a scapegoat for the apocalyptic agenda of WASP Zionists & their Jewish henchmen.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote