Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #21
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

You're in denial all the evidence is in front of your face. So, my links are valid including some REAL documented cases.

How many times I know there are Satanists in the Churches.

First time I heard this take on the Salem witch trials. Make of it what you will.

http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articles/john_todd_and_the_illuminati.htm
I COME FROM A FAMILY CALLED THE COLLINS. Some of them on this side of the Atlantic Ocean from England have changed their name to Todd back prior to the Civil War. That's not to say that all Collins are Todds or the family that I came from, but this family brought Witchcraft to the United States.

I WAS IN PHILADELPHIA THE OTHER NIGHT and I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT, but after I left there the newspaper decided that their greatest campaign would be against me, and many things I said in my testimony they said they checked out and weren't so. It's funny, we checked them out and they still were so!--Like many things that I'll mention tonight.

WE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO SAY THAT WITCHCRAFT STARTED OUTSIDE OF SALEM, MASSACHUSETTS, and EVEN NAMED THE BAY THAT THE WITCHES LANDED AT that they named after the head witch, my ancestor, Frances Collins, and the newspaper said that place didn't exist. It exists. We looked at the map and it was still there! We don't quite understand quite what they were up to, but I guess they confused enough people to disregard it. We were wondering when people were going to get around to this, but anyway, I came from the Collins Family.

LET ME QUICKLY REMIND YOU, NO WITCHES WERE EXECUTED IN SALEM. There will be a book coming out shortly on this from Chick Publications. Except for one prostitute, everybody executed in Salem were Christians, and they were tried and convicted by a jury and by a pastor who was not a pastor but a slave trader hired by the Collins. The church was built by the Collins and the jury were all members of the Collins' church. Needles to say, they weren't Christians, they were Witches. We went back there and researched it!
WHAT IS A SATANIST!!

blimey you spend all the time on here telling people who is one.. who is not one.... why its so bad.... WHAT IS IT?????
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
2000 Prince William County, VA Michael Lenz, a drifter serving 29 years in prison for burglary and firearm possession, converted to Asatru (Odinism), a Neopagan religion that worships Thor, and started a prison chapter called Ironwood Kindred. During a ceremony, Lenz with the help of fellow inmate and Odinist, Jeffrey Remington, kills fellow inmate and Odinist Brent Parker. "I called [Parker] up to the altar..." Lenz testified at his trial. "And I pulled a knife out of my pocket and I said, 'Are you trying to take it to the next step?' And he said, 'Yes, I am.' And so I stabbed him."In prisons across the United States, the number of converts has increased in recent years, according to experts, some of whom say prisoners find encouragement for violence in the gods they worship. "This is a warrior thing," said Heidi Beirich, deputy director of the Intelligence Project for the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups and extremist organizations. "What they take out of it is violence, physical dominance and racial purity. To them, Thor represents the ultimate white male." Beirich said there are racist and nonracist versions of the religion in prisons and among the general population. Remington was sentenced to death for Parker's slaying, but he killed himself on death row in 2004. Parker was executed in 2006. He practiced Odnism even on death row, not seeing how it had ruined his life.
2000 Tampa, Florida A woman into Voodoo who owned a funeral parlor was arrestd when it was discovered she had placed several Voodoo dolls inside the corpse of one of her clients. The Voodoo dolls, called "trouble dolls", were supposed to carry her problems to the afterlife. Not only did it not work, but it landed her in jail. The story made local newspapers and television
I will choose my own websites and books to look at for info thank you very much.
Old 18-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #23
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
yes, very true..

the bottom line is that if a evil person is to do something and in the name of a religion or certain group, then its very foolish to generalise that group...

I do not know enough about Satanism to really like or dislike it and I certainly will not judge it from a christian perspective.

you could look at these Christians burning these people alive

and call Christianity the devils work... which many of them have been through history.

and you can also eat every last one of ES links and think that the occult is all evil and brand anything you see as evil as Satanism with no incite into what it even is....

I feel much of what's wrong with the world at the moment is this ignorance.

Totally 100% with you here. ES always condemns any form of spiritual system as evil. He has confessed that he dabbled with the occult and something bad happened. What I suspect is that he may have been to a dodgy initiation in which he carried out an unpleasent sex act then became unbalanced.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #24
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Totally 100% with you here. ES always condemns any form of spiritual system as evil. He has confessed that he dabbled with the occult and something bad happened. What I suspect is that he may have been to a dodgy initiation in which he carried out an unpleasent sex act then became unbalanced.

No, I don't. I expose evil BIG difference. What is weird here is your theories about my personal experiences and the fact that you ignore the evidence, nature and the topic of this thread which has absolutley nothing to do with any occult rituals I may have or may not have been involved with.

You have other threads to try and prove the positive side of the occult or satanism or whatever many names, different practices, ideas, theories....you may? advocate. Explain how these can work for you and others.... in positive ways, be interesting reading.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #25
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

No, I don't. I expose evil BIG difference. What is weird here is your theories about my personal experiences and the fact that you ignore the evidence, nature and the topic of this thread which has absolutley nothing to do with any occult rituals I may have or may not have been involved with.

You have other threads to try and prove the positive side of the occult or satanism or whatever many names, different practices, ideas, theories....you may? advocate. Explain how these can work for you and others.... in positive ways, be interesting reading.
no one ignores all your endless links, ok I have not got time to go through all your pages and pages of stuff, I am reading a book on Magick and Tarot and I i don't have time to research all your stuff as well...

but no one really ignores it ..the stuff I have read I just don't see how you come to the conclusions you come to.... you simply create your own conclusions and expect others to do the same...

just because some people done bad things with occult and were labelled Satanists.... or even called them selves Satanists, it does not really prove your point as we are all aware there are stupid people in the world.

here look these people are christians... this must be proof that christians are stupid and nasty right?, if not then explain.

Old 19-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #26
dondaz

One of the questions I asked Michael Tsarion on film was the difference between Satanism and occultism.

Vid coming soon!
Old 19-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #27
kblood

Quote:

You can take ANY belief and show someone misrepresenting it in a bad or evil way. Thats not even a hard thing to do. Odinism for example, is not an evil religion or belief on its own. Its actually on its own just a mythology, unless people make it more than it is without its legends.

Calling it satanism is your way of putting it all in one pot, and I still think it makes you look christian. Maybe not in faith, but still it does in the way you see the world, both spiritually and and in your view of people in the world and on this forum. In threads like this you show it clearly by taking anything, not christian for some reason, and how someone made negative comments or murder in the name of something that did not really have much to do with it in the first place.

What you probably wouldnt believe is how satanists usually greatly misunderstands what the concept of satan is about, giving in to the lies and deception. Does it get any better when you then believe in the same lies as well, even though you are on the other side of the fence?

Satanist kills someone and yells, look I am evil. Christians points at him and yells, he is evil, burn him. Fact is neither of them are really evil, they have just given in to the dark side of their soul. Both of them, although with different excuses.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #28
eternal_spirit
Inactive

LOL you lot are nuts and in denial
Old 19-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #29
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
You can take ANY belief and show someone misrepresenting it in a bad or evil way. Thats not even a hard thing to do. Odinism for example, is not an evil religion or belief on its own. Its actually on its own just a mythology, unless people make it more than it is without its legends.

Calling it satanism is your way of putting it all in one pot, and I still think it makes you look christian. Maybe not in faith, but still it does in the way you see the world, both spiritually and and in your view of people in the world and on this forum. In threads like this you show it clearly by taking anything, not christian for some reason, and how someone made negative comments or murder in the name of something that did not really have much to do with it in the first place.

What you probably wouldnt believe is how satanists usually greatly misunderstands what the concept of satan is about, giving in to the lies and deception. Does it get any better when you then believe in the same lies as well, even though you are on the other side of the fence?

Satanist kills someone and yells, look I am evil. Christians points at him and yells, he is evil, burn him. Fact is neither of them are really evil, they have just given in to the dark side of their soul. Both of them, although with different excuses.

Seriously guys look at the name of the thread, look at the links and the posts and the evidence. Not one of you have told me anything I didn't know.
Old 19-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #30
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Come one boys you're letting the side down. Let's see you do some REAL research and EXPOSE some Satanic cults/murders.

So, would any of you say to Icke, that he's a raving fundamental Christian( like you wrongly label me on every thread about satanism and black magic occult practices/rituals? for exposing Satanism?

Your intentions are not honorable or pure. TW Marpat in particular guess I'll add Kblood to the list too.
Old 19-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #31
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Okay a one man crusade it is then I'll just post some more stories from the huge list/link

1998 Hyvinkää, Finland Three members of a Satanic were charged with the brutal murder and dismemberment of a 23 year old man that occurred on 10-21-98 in a small town near Helsinki. Finish Authorities had recently become concerned over acts of vandalism, such as desecration of graveyards, suggesting young Finns were showing an increased interest in Satanism. Police said, however, that the Hyvinkaa case was the first murder linked to a Satanic cult. The sex and ages of the members were two men 23, 20, and a girl, of 17. Body parts of the victim were found on rubbish tips in the Hyvinkaa area, which lead to arrests.The trial revealed that the murder involved torture, mutliation, canibalism and necrophilia. After he was killed the threesome cut of the victims head and limbs and removed some his internal organs, including the victims heart. The three openly described themselves as Satanists. One of the three had a previous conviction for the attempted burning of a church. The court also found the 23-year-old man guilty of torturing and killing his dog as a sacrifice on Hallowe'en. Amazingly, the leader (the 23 y.o.) only recieved a 21 year sentence and the other two receieved even lighter sentences.

http://usminc.org/crime2.html

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 19-05-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: inserted link
Old 19-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #32
eternal_spirit
Inactive

1988 Estuaire, Gabon, African President Omar Bongo met with leaders of the Catholic, Protestant and Moslem communities to discuss possible action against imported beliefs and practices of human sacrifices. This action was taken after an admission by a witchdoctor, purporting to belong to a sect based in neighboring Equitorial Guinea, that he had eaten six humans, including two of his own children, over the past decade. The witchdoctor was a railway worker and his followers had killed another victim, a teacher who was seeking help to solve family problems.

1988 Kansas City, MO Robert Berdella is arrested and confesses to the torture slaying of six men. Police eventually determined he had killed a total of 23 men. Upon searching his home, police discover hundreds of pictures of his victims in sado-masochistic poses, occult books and a Satanic robe, among other occult related items. Police also found human skulls and bones and a human head buried in Berdella’s yard. Berdella owned an a store that sold unusual and often times occult items called "Bob's Bizarre Bazzar". Police claimed that there wasn't any indication that the crimes were connected to a Satanic ritual or group, although not everyone is convinced of this. Berdella received life in prison where he died of a heart attack in 1992.

1988 St. Thomas, Virgin Islands St. Clair Daniel was arrested tried and convicted for two human sacrifices. Daniel hacked to death Genevieve Lewis, 53, and Steve Cornish, 29, with a machete on a beach in broad daylight in front of several horrified beach goers. Family and friends told police Daniel had been a practioner of his own brand of island Voodoo and Satanism. At his trial in 1989, Daniel tried to plead not guilty by reason of insanity, but prosecution pointed out Daniel was aware of what he was doing, because he followed an ancient voodoo superstition of dismembering a ritual victim so they could not return as a zombie. He was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole.

http://usminc.org/crime3.html
Old 19-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #33
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Come one boys you're letting the side down. Let's see you do some REAL research and EXPOSE some Satanic cults/murders.

So, would any of you say to Icke, that he's a raving fundamental Christian( like you wrongly label me on every thread about satanism and black magic occult practices/rituals? for exposing Satanism?

Your intentions are not honorable or pure. TW Marpat in particular guess I'll add Kblood to the list too.

Just add me to the satanic list if you want. Icke didn't expose satanism and not everybody in here agrees what it actually represents. Satan is not a nasty evil spirit out to destroy people, look at the book of Job to get a better appreciation.

Who is to say that it's not just media hype, mistruth or lies when satanic murders are reported? big hype means big money. Perhaps you can explain how the absolute truth has been exposed so we can see exactly what the situation is, after all you believe that using lots of links makes you knowledgable.

Your whole approach to the subject smacks of pure, shallow sensationalism. You are a tabloids wet dream because you soak up all this stuff at face value without knowing what the real truth may be. Because you are dependant upon the media for the information you cannot be sure that it has not been altered or is plain false.

Last edited by marpat; 19-05-2008 at 08:04 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #34
kblood

Quote:

So your intentions are honorable because you "reveal" something so obvious? Your intentions are good because you remind people how the world has murderers and people willing to idolise them in the articles you seem to somewhat worship by now.

In what way are your intentions honorable and pure? You really amaze me with your own self denials. No I wont even try to explain that to you, you have to figure it out for yourself.

Oh yes, I will go tell everyone about how Jack the Ripper made horrible murders. Thats the way to save the world

Seriously Eternal Spirit, you seem to need to regain some focus in a healthier direction. I am very amazed about the number of articles you have found, but what the hell are you trying to accomplish? Do you expect to have someone become more enlightened from it? Do you yourself feel more enlightened by it?

I would like to think there are much better subjects of interest for you to research other than ritualistic murders of all kinds. The research I like to do myself is finding the real people behind it all, but most of all I am actually trying to find those who knows how to aid the cause. How to go against the NWO, and how to help people. Mostly each in their own way, which is just the way I like it.

Recently I have actually found an amazing amount of good people. Both on my trip to the UK, and people where I work. Sometimes we have to face the demons in ourselves and others, but by doing so we give support. Help friends find their reasons for doing good, and purpose. Remind them why life is worth living, even though it sometimes seems bleak.

I have also been able to find a few of the people doing the puppetstringing. At least one important one, which I guess is the one I have to face in some way. Then we have all the Bilderberger research going on, which even shows that the director of Dong, a company my company works with, actually attentended last year. I have even had him on the phone, but he wouldnt answer any Bilderberg questions So I just had to help him get Internet up and running somewhere like a good employee. Innocent untill proven guilty as they say.

I guess there is to my surprise, people who doesnt believe satanic murders are taking place anywhere. It is hard to figure out when the murders are just bloated lies made by the media, because that is what they want. Have us feel the world is dark and cold, with people wishing to hurt any innocent being they come by. That is the lie we shouldnt fall for, for that is too unnatural to be true. Believe that and you might already have lost.

Satanism usually is people hurting their own, and themselves. That is what they wrongfully believe in. In that sense they are therefore not a threat to us, unless we begin believing them to have power over us, or letting it get to us what they have done.

The people who are threats to others, they are the ones we need to find. You speak so much against Crowley, but how exactly was he a threat to others anymore than the bible or other religious personas?

Why would the NWO let the media discredit all of this so much, and make such a horror show out of it, if it wasnt to have us fear it and stay away from, i.e. the work of Crowley. I havent read his books myself, but the people I have heard speal about him, respects him for reasons that seem genuine to me. I will have to read some of his books myself to be sure.

I actually had a catholic priest laughing out loud by reciting the old, "Do what thou wilt." as if it was a bible quote. The beauty of it, is if we do what we want ourselves, guided by our moral and a sense of good, then do what thou wilt is indeed wise words.

In fact, fear is the reason people do not think those words good. They fear people will hear them as: it is okay to kill, hate, steal and all the most negative ways of living. That is what we have been conditioned to believe though, that is not how we really are, and I am amazed how many have been suckered into believing how greatly capable of doing evil we are. "Out of our own free will". The thing is, it is mostly disbelief in free will that leads to murder and other acts of violence and hate.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #35
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
LOL you lot are nuts and in denial
no, its you who is mate.. its shocking ...it really is...
Old 19-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #36
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
no, its you who is mate.. its shocking ...it really is...
HUH?
1981 , Singapore: In Nov., A self described medium named Adrian Lim, 46, his wife, Tan Mui Choo, 34, and his girlfriend Hoe Kah Hong, 33, were convicted in 1983 of murdering Agnes Ng Siew Heok, eight, and Ghazali Marzuki, 10, Agnes Ng was a 9 year old schoolgirl who attended the Holy Innocents Chinese Girls School, and was the youngest of nine children of a Roman Catholic family. The three perpetrators belonged to a cult that combined Hinduism and Bhuddism and believed sacrificing children could "bring good luck". Adrian Lim was a 39 year old who was unemployed and who professed to be a medium with powers to cure people's ailments. He would go into trances, often adopting different voices and speaking in a different language. He also performed tricks, and had convinced many of his clients to sleep with him, on the pretext of "cleansing" the evil in them, or simply through harnessing to his advantage their fears and insecurities.Police later discovered their flat contained a bizarre juxtaposition of various religious items, Hindu as well as Chinese idols, some of which were smeared with blood, and even crucifixes.The three drank the children's blood after suffocating them in a bathtub. The children had also been sexually assaulted. Another news report writes that the "macabre ritualistic killings included drinking the children's blood, trances, and electric shock 'treatments.'" The three were hanged in 1988. I guess it didn't bring them good luck, afterall.
Old 19-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #37
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

We know that some people get up to nasty stuff while messing with the occult... "Satanists" and even people who are not "Satanists"...

what do you think your links prove?... we know!!

you also have christians that kill them selves and hurt others, in the past terrible things were done to people... same with Muslims... Jews.... and even atheists that hurt people and them selves...

all you are doing is digging up stories of what bad things have happened in the occult and are trying to brand it all as evil....and that's is complete and utter rubbish...

you can dig up loads more stuff that have nothing to do with the occult!!, I can sent you imaged of footballers with the legs snapped in half with them on the floor in agony.... does this mean football is evil and should be banned?, no because for every game played in the year its not a big issue.

I have shown you a video of a nasty christian... and I can show you loads more... does this mean that Christianity is nasty?.. or does it mean that some christians can be nasty? why do you not show links to decent people that are into the occult and people that appear at peace with the world?... oh, that's just "new age" rubbish isn't it!?

you really do not have a point and you don't even actually know what Satanism is it could mean sausage egg and chips for all you know.

you keep flooding the forum with negative links trying to make people fear fear fear..... oh... cover your eyes, don't look..... ohhh cover it up its evil!!

ohh burn the books!!!...all of them!!!.... down with Satan....(that thing that some people call them selves and is meant to be that bad guy from bellow...who ever he is...)

all you do is push fear, not expose evil.... you think people need you to point out what evil is????

if your going to research then try and educate your self!
Old 19-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #38
eternal_spirit
Inactive

1981 Souix City, Iowa Satanists Randolph S. Bugh, 21 and Jason B. Darah, 17, receive 75 years in prison each for the Spring Equinox rape of a 15 year old runaway girl. Fellow Satanist Jayme Moore, 20, received 25 years for his role. The trio crashed a party, and chatted the girl up, who went with them to an all night store to steal cigarettes. After that, they took her to a Catholic cemetery, beat her, raped her repeatedly, urinated on her, and hit her head against a tombstone. During the episode, the 3 Satanists chanted spells. All 3 men had been well known to be involved in black magic. After the rape, the 3 drove back to the store and ordered her to steal more cigarettes. When she gets inside, the terrified girl tells the store manager what happened, who notified police. At the booking, when asked his religion, one rapist replied, “Satanism! I just want to kill somebody!"!”

http://usminc.org/crime3.html
Old 19-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #39
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
HUH?
1981 , Singapore: In Nov., A self described medium named Adrian Lim, 46, his wife, Tan Mui Choo, 34, and his girlfriend Hoe Kah Hong, 33, were convicted in 1983 of murdering Agnes Ng Siew Heok, eight, and Ghazali Marzuki, 10, Agnes Ng was a 9 year old schoolgirl who attended the Holy Innocents Chinese Girls School, and was the youngest of nine children of a Roman Catholic family. The three perpetrators belonged to a cult that combined Hinduism and Bhuddism and believed sacrificing children could "bring good luck". Adrian Lim was a 39 year old who was unemployed and who professed to be a medium with powers to cure people's ailments. He would go into trances, often adopting different voices and speaking in a different language. He also performed tricks, and had convinced many of his clients to sleep with him, on the pretext of "cleansing" the evil in them, or simply through harnessing to his advantage their fears and insecurities.Police later discovered their flat contained a bizarre juxtaposition of various religious items, Hindu as well as Chinese idols, some of which were smeared with blood, and even crucifixes.The three drank the children's blood after suffocating them in a bathtub. The children had also been sexually assaulted. Another news report writes that the "macabre ritualistic killings included drinking the children's blood, trances, and electric shock 'treatments.'" The three were hanged in 1988. I guess it didn't bring them good luck, afterall.

my word!!, you have managed to prove that there are fucked up occultists!!!

give the man a medal!!!

we never knew that!!!
Old 19-05-2008, 10:45 PM   #40
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote: thirdwave
you keep flooding the forum with negative links trying to make people fear fear fear..... oh... cover your eyes, don't look..... ohhh cover it up its evil!!

ohh burn the books!!!...all of them!!!.... down with Satan....(that thing that some people call them selves and is meant to be that bad guy from bellow...who ever he is...)

It's warning people who only hear the pro satanist propaganda, and all the Satanic sites, books put out there by Satanists ( which is the only sources many impressionable people find about said topics )

Plus they or others may well end up practicing rituals, join groups and then you end up with situations like the REAL documneted cases such as some of the posts I post. Is that a good enough reason TW? Is in IMO!

What happened to your pro satanic/Crowley threads TW, didn't post much there did you? Why can't figure it out? Or, have you run out of "good" points or any good qualities how Satanism and Crowley can actually achieve something positive, real, in your life to make it better so you can share and show us the proof of how it's achieved? And be used for the benefit of others?