Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 24-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #81
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Well fuck me sideways! I was going to make a similar thread myself this evening. Maybe we've both been spurred by recent, repeated mentions of the protocols on here?

I have been looking into the claim that it had been proved to be a forgery, yet all I seem to be ale to find (albeit a small search around on a very slow work internet connection earlier today) are statements that it has been refuted, but no real evidence offered as to how.

If someone who really believes it has been proved to be a forgery can point me towards the evidnece for this, I would be most grateful
I posted this on another thread where the Protocols were raised; it is relevant here too.

Quote:
The Protocols have been dismissed as forgeries.
Technically, a "forgery" is anything that is not the original.
Given the "original" Protocols have not been found, just mere "copies", it is not inaccurate [although it is misleading] to state that those documents that have been provided are "forgeries" ... only due to them not being the "original" document.

Legally, a "copy" can be defined as a "forgery".
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #82
nihil

So a forgery implies the original source .
Old 24-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #83
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post
I don't know if that conclusion can be drawn or not.
The point being that a claim a document is a "forgery" may simply be a statement that it is not an "original".
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #84
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post
It surely doesn't, a forgery can refer to something supposed to be authentic; but not necessarily a copy. However, in this case, forgery refers to a plagiarism, so an original must exist.

Last edited by flyermay; 25-08-2009 at 09:18 AM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #85
dolores1

Default Protocols of Sion

Hi,

I read this on Saturday and as it showed a great level of understanding of what is happening; I found several items stood out.

Protocol 10 - Labour, spelt labor, the American way
" 14 - Quote " They know not what they do" - Jesus quote from the N.T. This is not Jewish.
Protocol 15 # 1 Europe?
" 15 # 3 Protestism?
" 16 - nigh? Not high?
" 20 It is very paternalistic e.g. especially where it states that all it's women are to be used?
Where it states "the King of the Jews" is total Ignatious Loyola S.J. He wanted to be this.
No inheritance through blood? No women in the text in any positive way, this has to be Jesuits.

It was very late at night when I read it so I might have made some errors and missed some more points. Please add what you discover.

I dislike religion it kills people.

Last edited by dolores1; 25-08-2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Tired
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #86
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Hi,

I read this on Saturday and as it showed a great level of understanding of what is happening; I found several items stood out.
Hi Dolores,

I just had a look at your concerns, but they all seem to be errors; except for a couple;

Quote:
Protocol 10 - Labour, spelt labor, the American way
The first English version was distributed by Henry Ford (in the US).

Quote:
" 14 - Quote " They know not what they do" - Jesus quote from the N.T. This is not Jewish.
Jesus couldn't also have said those words, becuase he never spoke English

It looks to me like many people could use that phrase, and remember that the book was translated to English.

Quote:
Protocol 15 # 1 Europe?
Could you elaborate on this one, please?

Quote:
" 15 # 3 Protestism?
That's a typo, in the versions I have it always comes as "protestantism".

Quote:
" 16 - nigh? Not high?
That seems to be another typo, but from the OCR program (on the e-book versions)

Quote:
" 20 It is very paternalistic e.g. especially where it states that all it's women are to be used?
Where it states "the King of the Jews" is total Ignatious Loyola S.J. He wanted to be this.
No inheritance through blood? No women in the text in any positive way, this has to be Jesuits.
Those could be attributed to anyone. Most societies and ethics match it at the beginning of the 20th century.

And I don't think "the king of the Jews" is exclusive to Jesuits.

Please keep on posting...
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #87
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Even if someone wants to pull that old chestnut it was "Jesuits",Tbh it's not likely, guess what the Jesuits was a Jewish creation the first Jesuits where Jews (weisphaut for one)

PS the first Pope was jewish and so have many others been, including possibly the last one or two. (don't quote me on that last line)
besides probably more Catholics have been murdered than any other denomination, if the Protocols was their creation then I doubt they'd kill so many millions of their own flock, it's illogical.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 25-08-2009 at 04:15 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #88

Loyola was a Basque. And the QUE clearly indicates that this is a CUE or CLUE.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote