Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2011, 04:28 AM   #21
rzero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 26
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Though I'm new to this "wakening" experience and realizing how it all works, I am here because of people like David Icke brought me to realize that life is more then we were taught. I have a hard time grasping the shape shifters and other conspiracies but the man is smart and clearly has some very good points about reality. Just be open to it and aware. I think humans are instinctively kind and caring people, we are here to love. If thats the case, who in the right mind would create the madness that is modern society(Reptilians? Who knows). Just think for yourself and don't judge, we can collectively make this world a great place.
rzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #22
chokurei
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

As the previous poster, I too am relatively new to the awakening, at least as far as most of the theories are concerned and there are many. There are some, like the reptilian theory and the moon etc which I find very hard to believe at this point. However, a blanket dismissal of the more challenging theories that we cannot always see/prove/measure would play straight into the hands of those who seek to control the populace ( i DO believe in a NWO). Those that govern by stealth do so because they believe the majority of people are stupid, expendable and exsist to be exploited for financial gain.

I think as long as the populace can be "awakened" to the fact that they are currently being denied the "truth" for nefarious reasons, shown how to observe some of the dreadful social engineering that has been going on in recent years and fight for their rights to independent thought, then the main objective is being striven for.

A refusal to accept the mind control exerted upon us is the first step into the metaphorical battle that is kicking off.
chokurei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 06:41 AM   #23
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Nice to see our new members "getting it"
Keep your mind open to ALL possibilities, that's the only way the truth gets through, but you don't have to believe it all, until of course, you "know"
Welcome to the forum
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #24
jconnar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,093
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Nice to see our new members "getting it"
Keep your mind open to ALL possibilities, that's the only way the truth gets through, but you don't have to believe it all, until of course, you "know"
Welcome to the forum
Good post. If David Icke can be credited with anything is would be in my view, challenging people to think outside their social programming.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:25 AM   #25
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
Maybe you're still looking at life through a tiny box?
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #26
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I even do not believe in shape-shifting reptiles. There never have been such things and never will be! How pathetic...

And what kind of deep research have you done to draw this informed conclusion?
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:34 AM   #27
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzero View Post
Though I'm new to this "wakening" experience and realizing how it all works, I am here because of people like David Icke brought me to realize that life is more then we were taught. I have a hard time grasping the shape shifters and other conspiracies but the man is smart and clearly has some very good points about reality. Just be open to it and aware. I think humans are instinctively kind and caring people, we are here to love. If thats the case, who in the right mind would create the madness that is modern society(Reptilians? Who knows). Just think for yourself and don't judge, we can collectively make this world a great place.

Good man-welcome to the forum.
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #28
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokurei View Post
As the previous poster, I too am relatively new to the awakening, at least as far as most of the theories are concerned and there are many. There are some, like the reptilian theory and the moon etc which I find very hard to believe at this point. However, a blanket dismissal of the more challenging theories that we cannot always see/prove/measure would play straight into the hands of those who seek to control the populace ( i DO believe in a NWO). Those that govern by stealth do so because they believe the majority of people are stupid, expendable and exsist to be exploited for financial gain.

I think as long as the populace can be "awakened" to the fact that they are currently being denied the "truth" for nefarious reasons, shown how to observe some of the dreadful social engineering that has been going on in recent years and fight for their rights to independent thought, then the main objective is being striven for.

A refusal to accept the mind control exerted upon us is the first step into the metaphorical battle that is kicking off.
*Bumped for truth*
__________________
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." -- Carl Jung
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" -- George Simmel
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #29
rzero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 26
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Nice to see our new members "getting it"
Keep your mind open to ALL possibilities, that's the only way the truth gets through, but you don't have to believe it all, until of course, you "know"
Welcome to the forum
The only reason I came to these forums is because I was searching for people I could talk to about what I have been feeling. The only person/friend I know who "gets it" introduced me to the double slit experiment and that started it.
But when you say you "know" I trust that I am simply not there yet. But do you agree with everything David Icke says? What about people like David Wilcock? Or Mayan calender decoding as per Ian Lungold and such? It seems like they are all on the same page about consciousness and manifestation, but then you hear Reptilians, Looking Glass Device, 9 levels of consciousness etc., it seems like it never ends. But I suppose what really can't be exist?
Picture somewhat related, always makes me laugh.

Last edited by rzero; 26-01-2011 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Missing a word for grammar
rzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 07:54 AM   #30
squishy ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 980
Likes: 8 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I used to think Icke should hold back on the wild theories as it will drive away potential truthseekers,
Just throwing it out there, but you ever wondered that's potentially why he's about?
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #31
arty2000
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Michigan,USA
Posts: 4,239
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperlee View Post
come on guys, it's "TOO far" not "TO FAR."


English FAIL.
ahem...

To= in a direction toward

Too= in addition also

source;American heritage dictionary of the English language

which do you feel more comfortable with...in a direction toward far or in addition also far...just sayin

and as for the moon beind artificial I first read about it years ago from a book Jim Marrs wrote and since read that the idea is not a new one but one that has been around since ancient times and I find it more than plausible
__________________
peace and love my friends
arty2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:06 AM   #32
dusthead
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
According to the zulu mythology that Icke has based this theory on, two giant entities (possibly lizards) hollowed out the moon and rolled it across the sky like a giant egg shell.

I notice he left that bit out in his version.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #33
soon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Is David going to far? I mean all the stuff with the moon being an artifical aircraft and things like that (moon landing fraud). For me its to much!
if its too much stop reading his books. Who are you to judge? You obviusly do not comprehend his arguments as he never states something without arguing it.
soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #34
crisitunity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,222
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusthead View Post
According to the zulu mythology that Icke has based this theory on, two giant entities (possibly lizards) hollowed out the moon and rolled it across the sky like a giant egg shell.

I notice he left that bit out in his version.
lol, maybe cause its an obvious metaphor?


Its not about going far OP, to, too, or otherwise...




Its about telling the truth no matter where it goes.
crisitunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:30 AM   #35
ktlight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Come on, they left a mirror on the moon to measure the distance between earth and moon by laser. This is evidence enough that we have been on the moon.
I can`t share DavidĀ“s attitude towards the moonlanding and the reptiloids. I have never seen any reptiloid and therefore don`t believe in them. Come on, this stuff is really going to far.
What evidence is there that they left a mirror?

Satan is pictured as reptilian-like.

This is not an attack, merely an adjustment for you to consider.
ktlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #36
hopelessromantic
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 84
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If you're going to use scripture as evidence for a hollow moon, you are ignoring all advances in science that prove otherwise.

David isn't going back on it now. All he can do is make it more kooky and more out there. The only purpose I can see is entertainment. You'd be a fool to take this seriously.
hopelessromantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #37
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

As far as I'm concerned David isn't going far enough.

If other people cannot wrap their heads around what he is saying then it's their problem, not his
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #38
bluebunny
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 199
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I do not believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a conspiracy! I neither belive that the moon is an artifical spacecraft. Well, this is conspiracy theory!
Have you read any of his books though?? I recommend 'Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Centre Disaster' There is a mountain of evidence to prove that 9/11 was an inside job,hard facts that cant just be explained away.
Of course its unpalatable,nobody WANTS to believe it,but we cant just ignore the evidence and go back to sleep.
I havent read his latest book and until I do Ill reserve judgement,but for a long time Ive believed the moon landing was a hoax,again theres a lot of evidence to support it.

I wish he'd never mentioned reptilians though. I accept the possibiltiy of their existence but if he'd kept quiet about them a lot more people would be reading his books and getting wise to whats going on.
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #39
michael
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 297
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default mirror on the moon

No, I wanted to say, that the astronauts left a mirror on the moon. And nowadays the distance from earth to moon is still measured by laser. There exists a observatory which does this. So far to the point the moon landing was a fraud.
michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #40
iceblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 331
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty2000 View Post
and as for the moon beind artificial I first read about it years ago from a book Jim Marrs wrote and since read that the idea is not a new one but one that has been around since ancient times and I find it more than plausible
What book by Marrs? Title please

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopelessromantic View Post
If you're going to use scripture as evidence for a hollow moon, you are ignoring all advances in science that prove otherwise.

David isn't going back on it now. All he can do is make it more kooky and more out there. The only purpose I can see is entertainment. You'd be a fool to take this seriously.
What "Science"? That which makes great and useful vaccines or the one that will enable microchipping people? Or the one that recently made possible for the Indian space program to be scrapped for the time being? I bet you are referring to the one that made possible the creation of passports that fall out of exploding planes colliding with skyscrapers... handy stuff, could use one myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
I wish he'd never mentioned reptilians though. I accept the possibiltiy of their existence but if he'd kept quiet about them a lot more people would be reading his books and getting wise to whats going on.
It doesn't matter because those who don't believe in the reptilian theory will read books on 3-D-reality conspiracy. They will see that people and events are being manipulated and orchestrated anyway.

Just because there is an Icke in the conspiracy theory arena, that doesn't repel people who wish to know the truth. Imagine this: say you have one well-known 'crazy' dentist who believes we all live in a dream, ruled by killer clowns from outer space. But he repairs your teeth flawlessly. Ok, maybe you don't want to be his client because you are afraid of ridicule (which shows adherence to sheep mentality). Will you dismiss all the other dentists because of this?

As for people who haven't read anything outside the mainstream media worldview, they will dismiss all conspiracy theories anyway. Either they are afraid of ridicule or they simple can't handle the fact that the world is a completely different place than they have been taught, it's too much for them. Most people just want to feel safe (believing this feeling comes from external conditions) and dictators of all kinds knew how to exploit this fact very well.
__________________
Want to argue? Please read this first. Thanks!

Last edited by iceblue; 26-01-2011 at 12:14 PM.
iceblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.