Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-02-2016, 12:01 AM   #1
everlast88az

Default Beings Incarnated in Multiple Bodies Simultaneous

I recently heard a discussion about several beings 15 to be exact who are able to incarnate on Earth simultaneously and are in actually thousands of human bodies carrying out their agendas. Does anyone have any info or has come across this kind of information before?
everlast88az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 01:58 AM   #2
oz93666

This sounds like information from Andrew Bartzis the most reliable source of information we have (IMHO)....

These 15 mega beings are behind all the trouble on Earth, AB describes them as 'kids on a crack binge' , they each manifest through millions of earth bodies and are the factions which make up the NWO, and other groups.

For more information see Bartzis Lance white interviews on Youtube
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 12:31 AM   #3
everlast88az

That is indeed the source. Curious to me as I haven't heard anything like it before. As far as I knew, one entity could have a single body. Any further information would be interesting as how the laws of Karma allow for this. It seems like cheating on a grand scale to me. Why aren't the more powerful light entities also doing this?

Do you know of any further information on these 15 archon entities?

thanks in advance.
Old 28-02-2016, 12:35 AM   #4
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast88az View Post
That is indeed the source. Curious to me as I haven't heard anything like it before. As far as I knew, one entity could have a single body. Any further information would be interesting as how the laws of Karma allow for this. It seems like cheating on a grand scale to me. Why aren't the more powerful light entities also doing this?

thanks in advance.
How do we know they're not?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 04:48 AM   #5
visitors
Inactive

Read up on the Montauk Project - Redhawk aspect,

one soul can have umpteen bodies and also be living them in all different times too, at the same time. Hence why timespace is so messed up.

The ones existing 'outwith' 3D who can access 3D as if it is one thing - as we could look at a roll of film & audio, are constantly interefering with history and spacetime. They all want to keep the "4D emo drama" going, and they have different agendas as to what particular futures they want to happen.
visitors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 09:19 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
.... how the laws of Karma allow for this. It seems like cheating on a grand scale to me. Why aren't the more powerful light entities also doing this?
These mega beings aren't archons ... AB does talk of archons , they are in control of the reincarnation grid , a false construct , part of the multi dimensional prison grid in operation here ... when we die , we are given a life review, focusing on any miss deeds we may have done , to guilt us into taking another life on Earth to 'balance karma'... it's all BS , lies , there is no karma , in those terms .... Without this false reincarnation grid , we would normally have just one life on Earth, then move on to another life on another planet.

We have the idea that spiritual evolution is about being kind , compassionate, caring etc....AB describes a reality where very evolved beings are not all that way.... As we and other life forms evolve they have the ability to operate through multiple bodies in multiple dimensions , pursuing interests and goals they have.
Mega beings do get bored , and mess with lesser life forms (like us) for entertainment , this is a free will part of reality, so all has been permitted, it is a big experiment....AB says prime creator is about to step in to stop things getting too out of hand, and bring some sort of order . Prime creator (God) is heavily involved in this experiment and is learning from all this as well ... PC (God) is not all knowing , omni present etc... that's christian BS!

He also says when the shift in energy occurs here (any moment now) most of us will move on to operating through multiple bodies , we can just get more done that way.

I cannot recommend AB to highly , I've listened to the interviews with lance white (12hrs in total) many times ... it confirms all Ickes understandings and takes things to another level.

As visitors has pointed out there is also time travel going on , the mega beings use this to hop about , trying to get one up , with their agenda, in competition with the other mega beings. The secret government also has this (see Montauk).The Montauk project was the secret governments early work in time travel , the people doing this would be fragment parts of one of these mega beings although not conscious of this fact.

Things are bindblowingly complex !

Last edited by oz93666; 28-02-2016 at 09:48 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 03:33 AM   #7
oz93666

AB says the biggest mistake truthers make is in thinking there is one power block , one pyramid of control on Earth ... In reality these 15 beings have things carved up between them and while competing against one another , they also cut deals , and some times work together.

I think we saw this in the recent pope's visit to the US.... The Vatican (I assume) must be one of these power-blocks under control of one of these beings , it would run things by operating through millions of bodies , people who work in and support the church, popes ,cardinals, priests, even little old ladies who volunteer to put flowers in the church every Sunday. This Vatican mega being will have it's own agenda to suck peoples energy ,control people, be worshiped ...

The Illuminti (royalty, rothschilds etc) is what we think of as the NWO , it has a separate agenda to microchip and enslave..

On the popes recent visit , he came out in full support of mass immigration, carbon taxes, these are the NWO policies, not the Vaticans , so a deal must have been negotiated between the two blocks . not clear what the Vatican got in return.

Other power blocks would be the Asian cartel in China ....also the decedents of the Nazis are rumored to be alive and well and in a high teck encampment under ant-arctica ....the Muslims must make up another , directed by one mega being... and the jewish/zionists would come under direction of another one of the 15.

This post is mostly speculation ... AB has not directly covered these matters.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-02-2016 at 07:24 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 06:07 AM   #8
kaito9

Everyone incarnates in multiple bodies as the real you from the realm of higher self 5th dimension and above where there is no technology, have projected many aspects of self down into many realities in 1st to 4th dimensions. You are simultaneously having many experiences in many realities. This makes reincarnation system sort of useless unless you have only one aspect of self incarnated on earth.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 07:19 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
Everyone incarnates in multiple bodies as the real you from the realm of higher self 5th dimension ... have projected many aspects of self down into many realities in 1st to 4th dimensions. You are simultaneously having many experiences in many realities. ...
The above , is sort of , the Seth view (channeled by jane roberts) ..

We each have an oversoul which puts forth 6 or so lives in bodies on Earth.

We are experiencing one of those lives , mostly unaware of our oversoul, and the other lives, although the oversoul does try to guide us.

AB is saying after the shift, many of us will effectively become oversouls shooting forth multiple lives , to explore our interests, and consciously managing them.

What puts a mega being apart is it manages/coordinates millions of lives at once.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-02-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 07:38 AM   #10
kaito9

Oversoul said to exist between higher self and your incarnated self. I think oversoul is your 4th dimensional cosmic consciousness that projects an aspects of self down in 3rd dimension and lower.

Everything that happens in lower dimensions is pre-organized by higher self due to the degree of imbalance, fragmentation, having limited awareness even as oversoul, and voluntary disempowerment ones spirit undergoes once an aspect of self is projected in the 4th dimension. If pre-organized isn't the case then most are screwed to be stuck here forever or for very long time.

Last edited by kaito9; 29-02-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 08:10 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Oversoul said to exist between higher self and your incarnated self. I think oversoul is your 4th dimensional cosmic consciousness that projects an aspects of self down in 3rd dimension and lower.
Source ? (who says so).
Old 29-02-2016, 08:32 AM   #12
kaito9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Source ? (who says so).
No source. Just something i think right now based on what george kavassilas said about wayward god entities who created synthetic universe exist in 4th dimension. Those gods could be oversouls.

Still reading this.
http://www.earthscape.net/soul_oversoul.htm

My views may change as i am still learning.

Last edited by kaito9; 29-02-2016 at 08:37 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 12:13 PM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
No source. Just something i think right now based on what george kavassilas said about wayward god entities who created synthetic universe exist in 4th dimension. Those gods could be oversouls.
Yep ...Kavassilas is very good, he and AB are on the same page .... spot on ideas about these fake gods being rampant in our reality, AB agrees with him on this ....particularly in Hinduism , but I think they are behind all our religions krishna, alla ,jehova, satan to name just a few of these energy vampires passing themselves off as gods... they just want us to willingly worship.

But I'm pretty sure these are not categorized as oversouls , they would be further along in evolution , not quite one of the 15 mentioned above, but still formidable creatures ....

Kavassilas says these beings infest most dimensions , tricking the naive into worshiping them as gods
Old 29-02-2016, 12:37 PM   #14
tnt1

All the vessel is, is a corporeal being shell, an energy producer for the real you that is a light being consciousness, an orb of life and awareness if you will.

Consider that just because the body shell or vessel dies regardless of the mask it provided, human, monkey, dolphin, whale whatever, the need for energy and energy exchange does not die! This carries over from life to life and we all need energy. We all exchange it and it flows and it sustains us. We gain it from light, from food, the beings we ingest in other words, and through the earth energies and as orbs of life awareness we can also sustain on lightning once we are without a vessel.

The fact is the entire garden is all about energy and feeding! You cannot go without energy and need to replenish the life energy you lose in order to continue on. As light we live forever but how bright, how active and how aware we are varies because all exist at various stages of development! Some are simply brighter than others mainly because they are pickier about what they allow into their systems or more disciplined about it.

Additionally any control mechanisms one learns to maintain and balance their own life and energy grid does indeed extend or shorten the life depending on how the life energy is managed. Aside from an accident most of the more aware in the world do tend to live longer than the lesser aware again mainly due to the energy intake that they maintain in life! We all feed off each other. Even emotions provide and radiate great energy around us. To the beings outside our awareness that are all around us we shine off in many hues and I kid you not the earth is a light show of energy exchange. The ships, the watchers, they collect this energy excess. Scavengers are all over the place also feeding on it.

Haunted houses that feed on fear feed on the same energy the ruling class feed on. Its the same frequency. They like shock and awe, and fear emotions. It makes you shine and apparently it makes you stink too and they like the way you stink when you're scared! So they scare the masses a lot! All about energy that they collect. Its their garden, we share it needing the same energy they need for basically the same reasons so we can't blame them. We want it too. When we are without a vessel we could very well end up being one of the so called scavengers feeding on any excess we can find until we take up another vessel and another life experience.

During that time of life in the vessel yes others all around feed off you the entire time. Most go through life unaware of the company they keep. You can wake in the morning and not even realize you are not the same animating force today behind the ego until you catch yourself doing something or someone else asks you why you are writing with your right hand when you're left handed? Then it hits you something is different but you don't know what it is! They call it multiple personality but its not its multiple souls playing with the same corporeal being vessel by agreement or 'soul contract' in most cases as most are consensual. Indeed most are life soul partners having partaken in many life experiences together hovering around each other in the same circles from life to life.

It is not uncommon for a family of like minded souls to share vessels. Nor is it sinister! Its by soul contract and agreement. Very few are hostile take overs as these are frowned upon by even the collectors that harvest the creme of the crop. Some scavengers have been evicted from the garden but return occasionally and these are severe hauntings and whatnot but they never usually go that long before an intervention and removal takes place by the watchers.
Old 29-02-2016, 01:11 PM   #15
huron0

Sounds a lot like what Donald Marshall says about cloning and soul to body transfers
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:31 PM   #16
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
I recently heard a discussion about several beings 15 to be exact who are able to incarnate on Earth simultaneously and are in actually thousands of human bodies carrying out their agendas. Does anyone have any info or has come across this kind of information before?
Could well be.
Maybe we as individuated units of consciousness incarnate here on Earth and elsewhere simultaneously living countless parallel lives rather than experiencing single life times and reincarnation?

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 29-02-2016 at 02:04 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #17
fudgetusk

Quote:
I've long held the belief that the brain is designed to split the soul. Look at how it is structured. So it doesn't surprise me that there are people with multiple bodies. When we die we probably split into two souls.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 29-02-2016 at 02:00 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #18
kaito9

According to GK, our Eternal Essence exist in omniverse outside this universe, light-based soul exist in 9th dimension, higher self in 7th to 5th dimension, then that leaves the oversoul. Where would oversoul exist but 4th dimension? GK says these wayward gods entities exist in 4th dimension and are cosmic entities. They probably have no access to their higher self thus the need for synthetic light and dark construct and feeding on other beings via chakra kundalini system. Since everything that happens in lower dimensions is pre-organized by higher self according to GK, i think higher self has full access to these wayward gods but the wayward gods don't and probably not even aware of their higher self or just know about it from other beings. Oversoul if it is everyones 4th dimensional cosmic soul, i guess it is kind of an imbalanced version of higher self beyond the great void.
Old 29-02-2016, 04:31 PM   #19
visitors
Inactive

I don't buy any of that, whatever created this reality clearly isn't some brat or anything that permits brattish behaviour, regardless of how many chromosomes it has or what dimension it happens in. The concept of going to hell or similar for being bad doesn't come from Christianity, it's an older concept.

Whether human level DNA got corrupted ages ago via some 'aliens' or 'fallen angels', or evil things done by humans (eg, enslaving others, enslaving animals) created the seeming of 'higher up' beings who then did to (some) humans what humans were doing to other humans or species or beings, is important in terms of what actually happened, how, and when - if you don't know history you're doomed to repeat it as the saying goes, and if you want to sort something out then you need to troubleshoot it right or you are not going to determine what the real problems and causes are - but I'd say it should be obvious that of course it is about being good. As in not going the wrong way and compromising others freewills.

The problem is, you're born here and it's already wrong. And there is no way to get facts on if you do or did have any other lives. So from the get go, how are you meant to start with any kind of clean slate, when you're in a world that runs on so many lies. How do you remain true to you, through all of growing up in a world of lies and no provable factual information - even if you are good, your freewill is compromised from the start of your life. You don't get to choose anything freely. And you sure don't have info on how a world like that can exist, and how you got in it. Nobody has any proof of that, otherwise it could be used in courts (as it ought to be, if they were about actual truth and justice, and were actually operating on Gods laws as they claim to be).

What concept is the 15 beings things given over in? In the Egyptian myths, Osiris is cut into 15 pieces by Set, and then Thoth goes round with Isis collecting the parts and they put him back together. These kinds of renderings are actually based on numbers, ie, it is the same as sacred geometry info on how this universe was created.
There's the eye of Horus, the Wadjet, that has fractional divisions relating to those 15 pieces.
XV in Tarot cards is The Devil.
'Fifteen' was also the name given to the head of the Labyrinth Group in the Wingmakers info.
visitors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:21 AM   #20
everlast88az

There are so many theories and so much information, from all the philosophies and cultures of the past, the psychics. I am pretty educated beyond the masses extensively and I still don't know what to make of it all. The older I get I see parallels and valid things I previously dismissed in religion. I question everything still and the close I feel I've come to an answer the more I learn and then I'm totally confused again. If this is the truth, we are just f*cked what are we supposed to do about 15 beings who can incarnate millions of other bodies? This seems to be a hard time to exist. I don't enjoy not knowing what is true or false.

On this false reincarnation grid. We are all subject this?