aronia

Post One Planet One People - We're all living in a dream of one world

One Planet One People - We're all living in a dream of one world

BACKUP LINK
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 03:33 AM   #542
aronia

Post More families in my veins The Borgia Family

Lucrezia Borgia (Italian pronunciation: [lu?kr?ttsja ?b?rd?a]; Valencian: Lucrècia Borja [lu?kr?sia ?b??d?a]; 18 April 1480 – 24 June 1519) was the daughter of Pope Alexander VI and Vannozza dei Cattanei. Her brothers included Cesare Borgia, Giovanni Borgia, and Gioffre Borgia.

Her family arranged several marriages for her that advanced their own political position including Giovanni Sforza (Lord of Pesaro), Alfonso of Aragon (Duke of Bisceglie), and Alfonso I d'Este (Duke of Ferrara). Tradition has it that Alfonso of Aragon was an illegitimate son of the King of Naples and that her brother Cesare may have had him murdered after his political value waned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucrezia_Borgia

It also seems i decent from The young Borgia woman, im still not found out how it fits but goes via Catherine de' Medici"

Catherine de Medici (Italian: Caterina de Medici, pronounced [kate?ri?na de ?m??dit?i]; French: Catherine de Médicis, pronounced [kat?in d? medisis]; 13 April 1519 – 5 January 1589), daughter of Lorenzo II de' Medici and Madeleine de La Tour d'Auvergne, was an Italian noblewoman who was queen of France from 1547 until 1559, by marriage to King Henry II. As the mother of kings Francis II, Charles IX and Henry III, she had extensive, if at times varying, influence in the political life of France. From 1560 to 1563, she ruled France as regent for her son Charles IX, King of France.

In 1533, at the age of fourteen, Catherine married Henry, second son of King Francis I and Queen Claude of France. Throughout his reign, Henry excluded Catherine from participating in state affairs and instead showered favours on his chief mistress, Diane de Poitiers, who wielded much influence over him. Henry's death thrust Catherine into the political arena as mother of the frail fifteen-year-old King Francis II. When he died in 1560, she became regent on behalf of her ten-year-old son King Charles IX and was granted sweeping powers. After Charles died in 1574, Catherine played a key role in the reign of her third son, Henry III. He dispensed with her advice only in the last months of her life (he would outlive her seven months).

Catherine's three sons reigned in an age of almost constant civil and religious war in France. The problems facing the monarchy were complex and daunting but Catherine was able to keep the monarchy and the state institutions functioning even at a minimum level. At first, Catherine compromised and made concessions to the rebelling Calvinist Protestants, or Huguenots, as they became known. She failed, however, to grasp the theological issues that drove their movement. Later she resorted, in frustration and anger, to hard-line policies against them. In return, she came to be blamed for the excessive persecutions carried out under her sons' rule, in particular for the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre of 1572, in which thousands of Huguenots were killed in Paris and throughout France.

Some historians have excused Catherine from blame for the worst decisions of the crown, though evidence for her ruthlessness can be found in her letters. In practice, her authority was always limited by the effects of the civil wars. Her policies, therefore, may be seen as desperate measures to keep the Valois monarchy on the throne at all costs, and her patronage of the arts as an attempt to glorify a monarchy whose prestige was in steep decline. Without Catherine, it is unlikely that her sons would have remained in power. The years in which they reigned have been called "the age of Catherine de' Medici". According to Mark Strage, one of her biographers, Catherine was the most powerful woman in sixteenth-century Europe.

Catherine de' Medici"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_de'_Medici

It has to be from he Third marriage to Alfonso d'Este (Duke of Ferrara)

Third marriage: Alfonso d'Este (Duke of Ferrara)

After the death of Lucrezia's second husband, her father, Pope Alexander VI, arranged a third marriage. She then married Alfonso I d'Este, Duke of Ferrara, in early 1502 in Ferrara. She had eight children during this marriage and was considered a respectable and accomplished Renaissance duchess, effectively rising above her previous reputation and surviving the fall of the Borgias following her father's death.

Neither partner was faithful: beginning in 1503, Lucrezia enjoyed a long relationship with her brother-in-law, Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua. Francesco's wife was the cultured intellectual Isabella d'Este, the sister of Alfonso, to whom Lucrezia had made overtures of friendship to no avail. The affair between Francesco and Lucrezia was passionate, more sexual than sentimental as can be attested in the fevered love letters the pair wrote one another. The affair ended when Francesco contracted syphilis and had to end sexual relations with Lucrezia.[18] This last assertion is problematic as Francesco had contracted syphilis before 1500 as it was known that he passed the disease onto his eldest son Federico Gonzaga who was born in 1500. Francesco did not meet Lucrezia until 1502.
Lucrezia also had a love affair with the poet Pietro Bembo during her third marriage. Their love letters were deemed "The prettiest love letters in the world" by the Romantic poet Lord Byron when he saw them in the Ambrosian Library of Milan on 15 October 1816. On the same occasion Byron claimed to have stolen a lock of Lucrezia's hair – "the prettiest and fairest imaginable" – that was also held there on display.

Lucrezia met the famed French soldier, the Chevalier Bayard while the latter was co-commanding the French allied garrison of Ferrara in 1510. According to his biographer, the Chevalier became a great admirer of Lucrezia's, considering her a "pearl on this Earth".

After a long history of complicated pregnancies and miscarriages, on 14 June 1519 Lucrezia gave birth to her tenth child, named Isabella Maria in honour of Alfonso's sister Isabella d'Este. The child was sickly and – fearing she would die unbaptised – Alfonso ordered her to be baptised straightaway with Eleonora della Mirandola and Count Alexandro Serafino as godparents.

Lucrezia had become very weak during the pregnancy and fell seriously ill after the birth. After seeming to recover for two days, she worsened again and died on 24 June the same year. She was buried in the convent of Corpus Domini.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucrez..._of_Ferrara%29

Alfonso I d'Este, Duke of Ferrara

He was the son of Ercole I d'Este and Eleanor of Naples and became duke on Ercole's death in June 1505. In the first year of his rule he uncovered a plot by his brother Ferrante and half-brother Giulio d'Este, directed against him and his other brother Ippolito. In September 1506 a trial for lèse majesté and high treason was held and, as expected, the death sentence was passed, but just as Ferrante and Giulio were about to mount the gallows they were informed that the duke had commuted their sentence to life imprisonment. They were led away to two cells in the Torre dei Leoni. Ferrante died in his cell after 34 years of imprisonment, while Giulio held on until he was pardoned in 1559, after 53 years of imprisonment. After his release, Giulio was ridiculed in the streets of Ferrara for his outdated clothes and died in 1561.

In the Italian Wars Alfonso preserved his precarious position among the contending powers by flexibility and vigilance and the unrivalled fortifications of Ferrara; he entered the League of Cambrai against Venice and remained an ally of Louis XII of France even after Pope Julius II had made peace with Venice; when the Bolognesi rebelled against Julius and toppled Michelangelo's bronze statue of the Pope from above the gate, Alfonso received the shards and recast them as a cannon named La Giulia, which he set on the ramparts of the castello: in 1510 Julius excommunicated him and declared his fiefs forfeit, thereby adding Ferrara to the Papal States; Alfonso then fought successfully against the Venetian and Papal armies, gaining the Battle of Polesella, capturing Bologna, and playing a major part in the French victory at the Battle of Ravenna (1512). These successes were based on Ferrara's artillery, produced in his own foundry which was the best of its time.[3][4] In both of his portraits by Titian, (Compare illustration above) he poses with his arm across the mouth of one of his cannon.

In 1526–1527 Alfonso participated in the expedition of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and king of Spain, against Pope Clement VII, and in 1530 the pope again recognized him as possessor of the forfeited duchies of Modena and Reggio.

Alfonso's first wife was Anna Sforza, the sister of Gian Galeazzo Sforza. His second wife was Lucrezia Borgia.

I also descent from king Ferdinand II of Aragon of aragon the huspend Isabella I of Castile IM related the Borgia family this way.

So does Saint Francis Borgia, S.J., 4th Duke of Gandía (Valencian: Francesc de Borja, Spanish: Francisco de Borja) (28 October 1510 – 30 September 1572) was a great-grandson of Pope Alexander VI, a Grandee of Spain, a Spanish Jesuit, and third Superior General of the Society of Jesus. He was canonized on 20 June 1670 by Pope Clement X.

Saint Francis Borgia, S.J., 4th Duke of Gandía (Valencian: Francesc de Borja, Spanish: Francisco de Borja) (28 October 1510 – 30 September 1572) was a great-grandson of Pope Alexander VI, a Grandee of Spain, a Spanish Jesuit, and third Superior General of the Society of Jesus. He was canonized on 20 June 1670 by Pope Clement X.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franci...uke_of_Gandía

Ferdinand II (Aragonese: Ferrando, Catalan: Ferran, Basque: Errando, Spanish: Fernando) (10 March 1452 – 23 January 1516), called the Catholic, was King of Sicily from 1468 and King of Aragon from 1479 until his death. The 1469 marriage of Ferdinand, heir apparent to the crown of Aragon, and Isabella of Castile, heir apparent to the crown of Castile, was the marital and political "cornerstone in the foundation of the Spanish monarchy." As a consequence of his marriage to Isabella I, he was de jure uxoris King of Castile as Ferdinand V from 1474 until her death in 1504. At Isabella's death the crown of Castile passed to their daughter Joanna, by the terms of their prenuptial agreement and her last will and testament. Following the death of Joanna's husband Philip I of Spain, and her alleged mental illness, Ferdinand was recognized as regent of Castile from 1508 until his own death. In 1504, after a war with France, he became King of Naples as Ferdinand III, reuniting Naples with Sicily permanently and for the first time since 1458. In 1512, he became King of Navarre by conquest. In 1505 he married Germaine de Foix of France, but Ferdinand's only son and child of that marriage died soon after birth; had the child survived, the personal union of the crowns of Aragon and Castile would have ceased.

Ferdinand had a role in inaugurating the discovery of the New World in the future Americas, since he and Isabella sponsored the first voyage of Christopher Columbus (1451-1506), in 1492. That year was the final victory in the war with Granada which defeated the last Muslim state in Iberia and all of Western Europe. This brought to a close the centuries-long Christian reconquest of Iberia. For that Christian victory, Pope Alexander VI, born in the kingdom of Valencia in Aragon, awarded the royal couple the title of Catholic Monarchs. At Ferdinand's death Joanna's son, Ferdinand's grandson, Charles I, who was co-ruler in name over all the several Iberian kingdoms except for Portugal, succeeded him, making Charles the first King of Spain. However, during the regency of Ferdinand, many called him the King of Spain as distinct from his daughter Joanna, “queen of Castile”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_II_of_Aragon

Isabella I (Spanish: Isabel, 22 April 1451 – 26 November 1504) reigned as Queen of Castile from 1474 until her death. Her marriage to Ferdinand II of Aragon became the basis for the political unification of Spain under their grandson, Charles I. After a struggle to claim her right to the throne, she reorganized the governmental system, brought the crime rate to the lowest it had been in years, and unburdened the kingdom of the enormous debt her brother had left behind. Her reforms and those she made with her husband had an influence that extended well beyond the borders of their united kingdoms. Isabella and Ferdinand are known for completing the Reconquista, ordering conversion or exile of their Muslim and Jewish subjects, and for supporting and financing Christopher Columbus's 1492 voyage that led to the opening of the New World and to the establishment of Spain as the first global power which dominated Europe and much of the world for more than a century. Isabella, granted together with her husband the title "the Catholic" by Pope Alexander VI, was recognized as a Servant of God by the Catholic Church in 1974. A Spanish TV series was made in her honor. The show was broadcast by the Spanish Television Channel La 1 from 2012 to 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_I_of_Castile

My lineage goes from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_of_Valois eldest daughter of Henry II of France and Catherine de' Medici. [11:11 PM] : Into the Spainsh Habsburg Family King Philip II (Spanish: Felipe II; 21 May 1527 – 13 September 1598-), called "the Prudent" (el Prudente), was King of Spain[a] (1556–98-), King of Portugal (1581–98, as Philip I, Filipe I),[1] King of Naples and Sicily (both from 1554), and jure uxoris King of England and Ireland (during his marriage to Queen Mary I from 1554–58-).[2] He was also Duke of Milan.[3] From 1555 he was lord of the Seventeen Provinces of the Netherlands. and therir younest child Infanta Catherine Michelle of Spain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant...helle_of_Spain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant...f_Spain#Family

Last edited by aronia; 06-06-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:56 AM   #543
aronia

Post My papel nobillity families

Aldobrandini and Borghese is one family i have them both my veins they are first cousins

Borgia in my veins im also related them in another way.

Chigi I dont know, Im related to the Chigi``s via there della Roveres, Farnese and Chigi is one family

Colonnas are cousins to The Orsini`s by The founding dynasty of The old Roman Empire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio-Claudian_dynasty

Colonna`s are cousins to Orsini`s they both married into the family of the same Pope.

Its seems i related to the Colonna`s

Conti are in my veins

Farnese are in my veins

Caetani and Farnese are first cousins

Della Rovere in my veins

Caetani are in my veins

De Medeci in my veins, both the main branch and first cadat branch

Orsini are in my veins,

Doria-Pamphili-Landi im a cousin to this this family because im a Doria

Della Somaglia I dont know

Este Estence are in my veins because they are cousins with the Breakspeare`s

Im also a Sforza.....

Im also related to the Massimo`s

Im not sure im finish find links together around these families in my veins those im related to.

Last edited by aronia; 07-06-2018 at 03:45 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:16 AM   #544
aronia

Post Acme Radio Live presents "We Are the World" Nashville Edition

Acme Radio Live presents "We Are the World" Nashville Edition

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
Sep 22, 2017

Acme Radio Live brought together local Nashville singers and musicians to record "We Are The World" in honor of Peace Day 9/21. ARL challenges you to share our message in the spirit of peace and unity, using #WATWNASH. Recorded and produced live at Ocean Way Studio in Nashville, TN.

Featured Artists in Order of Appearance:
Devon Gilfillian
Amanda Broadway
Charles "Wigg" Walker
Erin Rae
Josh Hedley
Abigail Dempsey of Forlorn Strangers
KS Rhodes
Tim Jones
Ashley Wilcoxson
Keshia Bailey
Emoni Wilkins
Jessica Breanne
Amber Woodhouse
Emily West
AJ Eason
Kashena Sampson
Kristina Murray
Gabriel Kelly
Tristen
Leah Blevins
Carlos Rousselin
Kristen Reilly
Forrest Arnold of That's My Kid
Jashaun Smith That's My Kid
Ariel Bui
Mikie Martel - Music Director
Ian Ferguson
Kyshona Armstrong
James Bonomo
Hannah Lusk of Forlorn Strangers
Jason Eskridge
Kent Toalson
Sam Farkas

Instrumentalist:
Mikie Martel - Bass / Flugal Horn / Choir Director
Sam Farkas - Electric / Acoustic Guitar
Kent Toalson - Rhodes, Grand Piano, B3
James Bonomo - Drums
Mikie Martel - Bass / Choir Director
Leif Shires - Trumpet
Jody Dale Douglas - Saxophone
Carl Gatti - Trombone

Executive Producer
Tom Morales
Tomkats, Inc

Produced by
Acme Radio Live
Five Folds Creative
Let it Begin with Me Peace Festival

Tracked and Filmed LIVE at Ocean Way Studio
www.oceanwaynashville.com

Engineered by Ryan Yount

Mixed by Guy Fell of Acme Radio Live
Old 07-06-2018, 09:14 AM   #545
the nine

28 pages in and I have no idea what the thread is about?
Can you summarise for those who can't see the correlation between disobedience and "we are the world" linguistic variations?

Thanks in advance
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 05:01 AM   #546
aronia

Post Habsburg Family Tree (985 CE - Present)

Habsburg Family Tree (985 CE - Present)

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
This video traces the House of Habsburg family tree from Radbot, Count of Habsburg (985-1045) to Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg (b. 1997). It covers the Habsburgs who were Holy Roman Emperors as well as those who were Kings of Spain.

Last edited by aronia; 14-06-2018 at 05:02 AM.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:04 AM   #547
aronia

Post British Monarchy Family Tree (Alfred the Great to Present)

British Monarchy Family Tree (Alfred the Great to Present)

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
This video traces the English (later British) royal family tree from Alfred the Great (grandfather of the first king of England, all the way to HM Elizabeth II (the current queen of the United Kingdom). It includes:

The House of Wessex
The Norman conquest
The House of Plantagenet
The Wars of the Roses
The House of Tudor
The House of Stuart
The House of Hanover
The House of Windsor
Old 14-06-2018, 05:06 AM   #548
aronia

Post French Monarchy Family Tree (Charlemagne to Louis Philippe I)

French Monarchy Family Tree (Charlemagne to Louis Philippe I)

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
This video traces the kings of France from Charlemagne to the last king (Louis Philippe I). It includes the Carolingians, the House of Capet, the House of Valois, the House of Bourbon, the House of Orleans, and the House of Napoleon.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:56 AM   #549
aronia

Post Michael Jackson - We Are The World (Georgia)

Michael Jackson - We Are The World / X Factor (Georgia) / Grigol Kipshidze

BACKUP LINK
Old 14-06-2018, 07:14 AM   #550
aronia

Post Everything Has Changed Again Huge................

Everything Has Changed Again Huge................
Old 14-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #551
aronia

Post Back to December 5 2011 Again..........

Back to December 5 2011 Again..........
Old 15-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #552
aronia

Post Michael Jackson - We Are The World Performed in Rome for Pope Francis

Michael Jackson - We Are The World Performed in Rome for Pope Francis

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
Mar 2, 2015

Michael Jackson believed in God and often spoke of how his talent was merely a gift dropped in his lap from the Heavens. He constantly glorified the Universal Power and often said he shouldn’t take credit for he was only an instrument by which the words flowed.
Old 16-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #553
aronia

Post Rafael & Friends - We are one | Finala Eurovision România 2018

Rafael & Friends - We are one | Finala Eurovision România 2018

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2018, 07:20 AM   #554
aronia

Post KIDS UNITED - Imagine (Clip officiel) Lyrics Added

KIDS UNITED - Imagine (Clip officiel)

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
Imagine By Kids United
Album: Un monde meilleur
Released: 2015

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
Old 16-06-2018, 01:57 PM   #555
aronia

Default We Are The World (w/ lyrics) Kinder Day Lyrics Added

We Are The World (w/ lyrics) Kinder Day

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
We Are the World By Michael Jackson / Lionel Richie , 1985

There comes a time
When we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all
We can't go on
Pretending day-by-day
That someone, somewhere soon make a change
We're all a part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know, love is all we need
We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day, just you and me
Oh, send them your heart
So they know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stones to bread
And so we all must lend a helping hand
We are the world
We are the children
Oh, there's a choice we're making
When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there's no way we can fall
Well, well, well, well let us realize
Oh, that a change can only come
When we stand together as one, yeah, yeah, yeah
We are the world
We are the children
We are the world
We are the children
It's true we'll make a better day, just you and mee
We are the world (are the world)
We are the children (are the children)
We are the ones who'll make a brighter day, so let's start giving (so let's start giving)
There is a choice we're making
Oh, let me hear you!
We are the world (we are the world)
We are the children (said we are the children)
We are the ones who'll make a brighter day so let start giving (so let's start giving)
It's true we'll make a better day, just you and me, come on now, let me hear you
We are the children (we are the children)
We are the ones who'll make a brighter day so let's start giving (so let's start giving)
It's true we'll make a better day, just you and me, yeah
We are the children (we are the children)
We are the ones who'll make a brighter day so let's start giving (so let's start giving)
And we're saving our own lives
We are the world (are the world)
We are the world, we are the world (are the world)
We are the children, yes sir (are the children)
We are the ones that make a brighter day so let's start giving (so let's start giving)
It's true we'll make a better day, just you and me, ooh-hoo!
We are the world (dear God) (are the world)
We are the ones that make a brighter day so let's start giving (all right, can you hear what I'm saying?)
There's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives
Old 16-06-2018, 02:00 PM   #556
aronia

Post Im thinking back to both 22/04, 01/11 & 05/12 2011

Im thinking back to both 22 April, 1 November, 5 December and 14 December 2011 too..... WOW

Last edited by aronia; 16-06-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #557
aronia

Post We Are The World Dance Video 2012

We Are The World Dance Video 2012

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2018, 07:06 PM   #558
aronia

Post We are the world - Piccolo coro Arcobaleno a pois

We are the world - Piccolo coro Arcobaleno a pois

BACKUP LINK

Quote:
Aug 1, 2016

Piccolo coro Arcobaleno a pois ospite di Teleticino per la trasmissione Dimalamì 2016 canta "We are the world"
Old 16-06-2018, 07:13 PM   #559
aronia

Post We Are The World Cambodia , RHM CD Vol 560 , All Star In RHM , Khmer S

We Are The World Cambodia , RHM CD Vol 560 , All Star In RHM , Khmer Song 2016 YouTube

BACKUP LINK
Old 16-06-2018, 07:24 PM   #560
aronia

Post we are the world hang meas all star

we are the world hang meas all star

BACKUP LINK